[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any VirginiaFags here, where do you shoot? >inb4 range Not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg_thumbnail0.jpg (396 KB, 900x924) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg_thumbnail0.jpg
396 KB, 900x924
Any VirginiaFags here, where do you shoot?
>inb4 range
Not interested in a designated range, they're all far away from me. I wanna know where you fags plink when you're not at a range.
>pic sorta related, it's a Chink SKS with a timbersmith stock and an AK
>>
Is that not a norinco model b?
>>
>>29502352
That's literally a chink mfr
>>
>>29502296
>Any VirginiaFags here, where do you shoot?
innawoods
If you're far away from any designated ranges then you're probably not in any big city.
It's not rocket science, man.
>>
>>29502654
>far away from range=not in big city
Literally in Hampton.
See, around here people don't use ranges, since every other news story is some nigger used his buddy as target practice.
>>
>>29502654
OP again, the closest woods are tiny and also near a fucking school. Is it a viable option to just go fucking shoot in the dismal swamp?
>>
>>29503084
I wouldn't know, sorry. I'm on the literal other end of the state.
>>
>>29503072
>>29503084
>>29502296
>take gun
>go into school
>enter classroom
>shout "FOR PEPE... REEEEEEEEEE"
>shoot all but one of the room's occupants
>blow yourself up with a homemade grenade
>>
>>29503084
>Shooting in a swamp
Dude, that'd be fucking badass.
>>
Vafag,
I don't even let people know I own a rifle, let alone my AK,
Fucking niggerbrains think aks are illegal, an assault weapon, and everything must be full auto.
Let alone shoot around here.
>>
>>29503154
I'm sure there's some bullshit ordnance that says you can't. There's all kinds of localized bullshit around here
>>
>>29502296
Ello m8o.

Yeah, I have built my own "range", if you could call it that. It's basically just a long strip of land with a large hill behind it that i put shit on and shoot. I have about 2 acres so i get alot of room to myself. But if you're not innawoods, good luck doin that chuck.
>>
>>29503072
> Hampton

MEIN
I
G
G
E
R

Where you at senpai?
>>
Over here in gate city only fucking cops can shoot guns.
Possession is legal, obviously, so why the fuck does the law exist?
I literally never hear of anything major here. Fucking niggertown USA on the peninsula has more gun crime, so why us?
>>
Hampton Roads VAfag here.

Anyone know of any rifle ranges anywhere?

All I can find are shitty indoor pistol ranges and I need somewhere to shoot my AR and my AK, the latter if which I only have steel case ammo for.
>>
>>29504401
OP here, the pawn and guns place has one supposedly, but they won't give a straight answer regarding whether or not you need to be a member to shoot, what you can shoot, etc. There's one in Norfolk over on little Creek that's a chain and a nice place with good people.
>>
>>29504401
SP&G range on Lishelle Place allows rifles up to 8mm, Colonial Shooting Academy on the Boulevard allows machine guns and rifles up to .308, no steel core, armor piercing, tracer, buckshot or cast ammo.
>>
>>29506829
Addendum: Neither require a membership, but SP&G range time is ~$12 an hour, CSA is $20 an hour.
>>
>>29502296
>I wanna know where you plink when you arent at the range.

oh so you can murder me then steal my guns.
>>
>>29504401
>>29506829
I shoot my Mosin and plan to shoot my k98 at Colonial Shooting Academy. Go at lunchtime during the week for half price range fee. I called them and they told me that they actually go up to 8mm Mauser, but I would talk to them about it first before doing that. Its a clean, well-run place but the guns and other merchandise are overpriced.
>>
>>29502296
I pretty much fucking don't, being a poorfag and in fairfax.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.