[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /k/, Filthy disgusting nogun here and I have a question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Steyr_TMP_9mmPara_001.jpg (50 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Steyr_TMP_9mmPara_001.jpg
50 KB, 1280x960
Hello /k/,

Filthy disgusting nogun here and I have a question I suppose you folks would be most qualified to answer.

What is the realistic application of a machine pistol? I find machine pistols neat but I rarely ever see them used by someone who isn't using two of them while diving through the air (which I imagine is not the proper way to use one).
They seem like they'd be inefficient at almost any job I can think of them performing, with assault rifles, sub machine guns, and even non-machine pistols seeming to be much more effective or efficient.
>>
>>29494939
Machinenpistoles are just small sized submachine guns.

They have there place in security, VIP protection, SOF, and anywhere where you need a tiny gun that still can hold its own and would be preferable to just a pistol
>>
>>29494939
They serve tbe role well as PDWs and as compact crewmen weapons when in cramped vehicles (Bundeswher and the MP7)
>>
>>29494939
Mainly used to protect tank crews or other people who need a lot of firepower with minimal accuracy in a small package.
>>
>>29494939
OP's question has been answered so my question is this:

Is the SPP the only version of the Steyer TMP in OP's pic that I can get thats not NFA?

I want one with that based foregrip but the SPP's don't seem to have them.
>>
>>29495055
Yes it is.

Ive looked into this. Its the only semi auto version and is a pistole

Wait and get a Brugger & Thomet version
>>
>>29495080
That sucks. I just want to pretend I have a CMP 150 :( :(

I had it down to either picking up one of these or a tec 9 for my birthday. (I know they suck, I just want one cause)
>>
>>29495121
Get the B&T TP9 and then SBR it if you can. Downside is I don't think they're being imported currently, but I might be wrong.
>>
>>29495121
I am also into machinepistols/smg clones and since we cant get the real thing SBRs are nice too

Look at the Kriss Vector pistols
you can get a stock no problem

Also Glock 17/17C w/ the collapsible stock

Or CZ Skorpion Evo

Micro Uzi Pistols by IWI
>>
>>29494939
>>What is the realistic application of a machine pistol?

mowing down infected spaniard villagers
>>
File: 1365041686207.jpg (1 MB, 2250x1500) Image search: [Google]
1365041686207.jpg
1 MB, 2250x1500
>>29494939
Anywhere where a sub compact carbine would be too big.
Being able to conceal an SMG over a pistol for a similar sized package.
No compromise in firepower for those special police guys who carry shields.
>>
>>29495145
Hey, thanks anon!
That B&T looks awesome... I'm considering it!

Gotta blow this tax return on something since nokids.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.