[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Times you drew down on another person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28
File: CC generic google pic.jpg (116 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
CC generic google pic.jpg
116 KB, 640x426
Just had to draw my weapon against someone for the first time:
>Be on way home
>1am
>Stop at gas station to fill up for tomorrow
>As I'm finishing pumping gas some druggie/homeless guy starts walking up to me, starts at roughly 30ft away
>He says "Hey bro you have-" or something like that
>I stop him mid sentence and say "I don't have anything for you, man"
>He gets disproportionately irritated and angrily says "You don't even know what I was asking for" or something similar
>Keeps advancing on my car
>Proceed to get into car to leave
>He starts to curse me out and moves in front of my car, yelling whatever
>Yell at him while sitting in car to move
>He doesn't and bangs my hood
>I pull Glock brand Glock out of my glovebox and step out of my door enough for him to see I have it, at low ready at this point
>He begins to come around to my side of the car still yelling
>I draw down on him and tell him to fuck off out of the way
>He throws his arms up yelling "I don't care, shoot me" while walking backwards
>Once he's clear of my car I hopped back in and scooted out of the lot

Not sure what his problem was aside from being on something, but that was my first time having to pull my gun. Had my wife not been in the car I probably would have just accelerated when he was in front to bump him out of the way.

>inb4 you should've ran him over/shot him
>inb4 nice blog faggot

Just detailing my first and hopefully last experience having to draw on someone. Anyone have stories of having to draw a CC weapon on someone?
>>
>>29486153
This is why I keep a throwaway flea market knife on me. Shoot and kill his ass next time and plant that knife near him.
>>
>>29486203
Lol

More fucking legendary advice from the legal team at /k/ law
>>
>>29486153
I once drew a cat on my brothers face once. Does that count?
>>
File: arnie-playboy.jpg (46 KB, 474x613) Image search: [Google]
arnie-playboy.jpg
46 KB, 474x613
>>29486236
Sorry, I've been drinking.
>>
>Walking through rust belt abandoned buildings
>Pretty sure we're the only people there
>Just doing some urban exploration
>I'm the one with the maglite and the pistol
>Buddies acting a little too adventurous
>One goes to the second floor, I can see him from the bottom.
>The other goes down into some god forsaken pit
>It's pitch black except for my maglite and my friend's BIC
>I hear a chair rub against a floor
>From a direction I was sure no one was from
>Walk beyond where the sound was, inspecting what isn't a chair, must have been mistake
>Go through some double doors into the soggy mess that is the floor
>The lowered ceiling panels fell down years ago and are now a mush in the locker lined empty black hallway
>Place is pretty cool in all honesty, and my friends are still in the main room
>trip over something, had my maglite away from the direction I was walking
>hear someone mumble, "hey watch it I'm sleeping here."
>"Sorry sir, I'll leave you be."
>Didn't even point my light at him because I was so fucking startled, and I most likely stumbled my words
>I hear a knee pop behind me
>Turn my light around and draw my Glock in line with it
>Guy puts his hands up
>"Hey man, sorry, I was just wanting to level with you."
>Put gun back down and ask homeless guy how long he has been there
>"Maybe a few weeks, you guys should get outta here, it's too late for all this."
>he checks his cell phone and uses it as a light to find something
>I start walking away and he tells me to have a nice day
>regroup with friends outside near destroyed GMC dump truck
>Get some beers and go home

Probably not really interesting. We were there to tag the place anyway.
>>
>>29486153
Maybe you should have let him finish his sentence first. The problem is people don't listen before they make conclusions.

If he asked for money, drugs, beer, etc then you could have gone with "nope" answer, and if he still persisted, then you can draw on him.
>>
>>29486203
As much more exciting that story would have been, I'm really not looking to ever have to use my CC; it just brings way more inconvenience than trying to diffuse situations.

>>29486236
Sometimes I worry that someone'll go full SaigaMarine and act out the internet aggression.
>>
>>29486153
>gimmie
no
>fuck you gimmie
no
>gimmie or ill hurt you
no and draw
>shoot me i dont care

it's happening, this is like the early parts of zombie movies where they just say its isolated incidents of sickness but with dindus. this is the build up to riots in your area OP
>>
>>29486341
saigamarine isn't the one who shot those niggers it was blackpowderranger
>>
>>29486331
I usually do when homeless people come up to me, but this guy was clearly on some drug and this was also in the middle of the night so my guard was up.

I didn't tell him to fuck off or say I didn't have anything in a condescending way, it was just a straight answer to the request for money he was almost certainly about to make.
>>
>>29486342
>but with dindus
To be fair this was a meth-head looking white guy covered in tattoos.

>>29486372
Yeah but wasn't he the organizer of the whole group going out? I always heard that was the story but I could be completely wrong. If you know the facts feel free to correct me.
>>
>>29486341
Fair enough. Was just trying to give you options, anon. And yes, you're correct.
>>
>>29486387

On point. I have never had a trouble with dindus since I open carry at the 5o'clock. I have trouble with the fucking meth heads white punks.
>>
>>29486342
Spare change?
>>
>>29486317
>checks his cell phone and uses it as a light
Homeless guy had a smartphone? I've only ever seen them with those free super cheap basic phones they give to people on welfare/food stamps.
>>
>>29486404

Yeap, it was an iphone.
>>
>>29486394
Guy looked similar, except he was in a wife-beater with more tattoos. Had the same douche goatee thing though.
>>
>>29486436

Yeah what's sad about that, is that guy was a friend.
A very close friend. Until he turned to drugs and shit.
He died late last year, that's the last photo taken of him. I let him hold my gun, as you can see he lacks trigger discipline. He fell down a spiral and then he got off drugs cold turkey.
Fucked himself and then he used again, using the same old dose. Which caused him to overdose.

He had almost fucking made it too. That picture was taken right before he used again. He died within a week.

I remember seeing him at the gas station all the time, asking for someone to drive him around. Not for money or drugs. Just drive him.
>>
>>29486387
>To be fair this was a meth-head looking white guy covered in tattoos.

dindus can be white you fucking racist

>>29486387
he took them out the day before, they went back the next day and got rushed by a group of niggers and were forced to defend themselves after trying to retreat and being followed. saiga marine wasnt even there but he sang to the cops about them afterward and then moved to Venezuela
>>
Not a particularly dangerous situation, but:
>inna LGS
>looking at used shotguns for a friend who wants to try out hunting
>Some dipshit is at the nearby counter buying ammo
>he pays for his ammo, then draws his fucking gun
>Myself, employees, and another guy in the store immediately draw on him
>Employee nearest to him starts screaming to put the gun down
>"whats the problem bro I just want to load up"
>They drag the guy out of the store and tell him not to come back

I did notice I hesitated to actually point my gun at the guy, I just had it low, and kinda pointed toward his feet. I want to say it's because the counter employee was near him, but it still makes me wonder if I'd hesitate like that in an actual "OH SHIT" situation.
>>
>>29486394
did his knees get blown off....or is he wearing pants that are too small for him or is he wearing his dads shorts?....this picture raises a lot of questions but gives no answers
>>
>>29486478
>dindus can be white you fucking racist
Shit man, my online colloquial banter game is slipping.

>saiga marine wasnt even there but he sang to the cops
How was his testimony worth anything if he wasn't there when the actual shooting happened? Can't imagine telling the cops about them the day before would be worth anything considering nothing happened that day.
>>
>be me
>walking out of Walmart
>about 4 in the afternoon
>40 yards away from my Jeep
>turn to my left because I see someone out of peripheral
>it's a middle aged woman
>"heeeeeeeey excuse me"
>godamnit
>I wait while she walks over to me
>I look around myself to be sure I'm not about to get hit from behind
>she tells me that her car ran out of gas
>and her shoes got fucked
>she proceeds to tell me how she had to ask someone else for 2 bucks to buy sandals
>I feel uncomfortable and stare at her for a second
>ask her if she needs 5 bucks or something
>she says yes and how thankful she is
>wtf I haven't even given it you yet
>take out wallet and a Abraham
>hand it to her
>she tells she works at someplace that I can't remember
>say okay and continue to my jeep
>eye her down
>she does walk to a gas station
>leave
>mad cause I lost 5 bucks
>>
>>29486508
Why did you give it to her? I generally do the same thing and let them spill their spiel (or at least to the part where they ask for money if that comes before backstory) but I never actually give them any.

>semi-related
Only time I ever give money to homeless people is if they have a dog. Always gets to me. Also, in my experience, the ones with pets never ask for anything, they're usually just sitting outside some gas station/store with their puppers.
>>
>>29486534
Fuck man I don't know
I've never seen this happen to anyone or had it happen it to me
She was dressed nicely but was wearing cheap sandals
She probably had a credit card and lied to me
But I wasn't prepared to lie and quickly thought what Jesus would have done
Fuck
>>
>waiting in a queue at wal-mart to get out of the building
>Just a loose queue everyone trying to get out all at once
>a tall black lady comes up behind me
>"UGH WHY WONT YOU MOTHERFUCKERS MOVE"
>"Come on just move white boys..."
>nudge myself over and nod my head to her
>feeling cucked
>her katt williams pocket sized manlet comes trailing behind her
>"THE LADY SAID MOVE YA'LL MOTHERFUCKING HONKEYS BETTER MOVE"
>slowly advancing in the queue and get out of there
>in pure passive aggressive white boy passion I yell out
>"SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. NIGGER."
>Audible gasps all around
>friend said the manlet just kinda turned his head looked at our group
>We walk to the cars
>he starts cursing up a storm from the storefront
>"I GOT YOU WHITE BOY. I GOT YOU. THIS IS MY HOOD."
>We're in suburban white louisville
>Less than 2% black
>"THAT'S WHY WE DRAG YOU NIGGERS FROM TRUCKS AROUND HERE!"
>comes out of my friends mouth
>Oh god what have I started
>The manlet starts running up at us
>Face him and say
>"Please leave me and my friend alo-"
>"NAH FUCK YOU HONKEY ME AND THE SUE WOO REMEMBER YOUR FACE FUCKING CALLING ME A NIGGER"
>"OBAMA GONNA GET YOUR FUCKING HONKEY ASS"
>Friend comes up from behind me, pushes me to the side and draw on him
>"OH I KNOW YOU DUMBASS HONKEY DIDN'T JUST PULL THAT LITTLE PUSSY SHIT OUT ON ME. I'MMA"
>"dude, just walk away."
>"I GOT YOU FUCKING HONKEYS. DIS IS MY WAL-MART YOU DON'T WANNA FUCK WITH ME."
>We walk backwards for a few steps until turning around after he had and continue to the cars
>Friend with the gun is still standing there
>Sort of in complete shock
>we pull up next to him and tell him to get his ass in the car
>From then on called "Racist Reggie" in jest
>Now carrying my own

That was 6 years ago.
>>
>>29486153
What is the deal with all this anti-gun shilling going on? Is this government psyops conditioning us for a confiscation, or liberals thinking they can change our minds about guns?
>>
>>29486568
>But I wasn't prepared to lie and quickly thought what Jesus would have done
what a pious ass nigga
damn
>>
>>29486505
because the night before he was live streaming video of him with a gun talking shit about the BLM and memeing hard. blm sent the videos to the liberal media and they were all labeled white supremacists (even tho saiga marine is a spic) and everyone heard about them. so when the other guys (including an asian) when back they were soon singled out buy the protesters and confronted. the whole thing is on video and you can find it on youtube but i watched it live on several livestreams from both sides. The guys from /k/ were only going to the protest both times just to troll some stupid dindus and be faggots.

the second day they went back and fucked around for a bit and were getting bored an talking about leaving on the live stream and then a bunch of dindus came over and encircled them against a fence and began causing a problem. they started putting hands on the /k/ommandos hitting and pushing them and so they started quickly leaving. a group of 20 - 30 people (all adult males from what i saw) followed and then chased after them the live stream ended and at some point after that blackpowderranger shot five of them.
>>
>>29486583
I know
I probably could've gotten a blowjob for that
>>
>>29486576
>anti-gun shilling
What is anti-gun about the post? This is a pro-gun account of my CC preventing me from possibly getting stabbed by a meth-head.
>>
File: stockpile-thomas.jpg (221 KB, 1175x670) Image search: [Google]
stockpile-thomas.jpg
221 KB, 1175x670
>>29486568
>You have a heat of gold, don't let them take it from ya.
>>
>>29486497
That's pretty autistic desu.
>>
>>29486571
>>29486571
Friendly reminder that if he attacked you after that incident, and you shot him, it would be listed as a hate crime.

The ride never ends.
>>
>>29486593
Ahh, that makes more sense (although being "racist" on a livestream seems like it's just circumstantial character info, not actual evidence of a crime).

Thanks for the run down m8
>>
>>29486534
The last time I gave money to a hobo it was because he was honest and admitted he was just a few dollars short of scoring some rock. My friend and I were drunk and thought it was the funniest shit, so we wound up giving him almost seven dollars in change dollar bills. Dude offered to come back by and share a hit with us for being so kind. We declined and he came back about 15 minutes later and thanked us.
>>
>>29486568
>b-b-but i w-wasn't p-prepared to lie ...
Just tell them NO and walk away, you timid spineless faggot.
>>
>Happened a week ago. Gaming late at my house while my girl had already gone to bed.

>1 am. Knock at the door. Black guy who looks confused. "can I have a ride" "No" slam door.

>Go get my lc9. chamber a round and go back to my desk to take another turn in hearthstone.

> hear loud noise

>the fucker is opening my shitty as manual garage door whose key did not come with the new house and is our next project.

>hear him opening the 2 laundry room doors that I'm to lazy to lock.

> confront him. he sees gun. I see he obviously impaired or crazy.

> he acknowledges that I have a gun. says "you can shoot me". "im wooried about my kids" "do you know (some back woman sounding name)"

> I repeatedly tell him to leave. tell him he has the wrong house. politely and firmly. he starts comply. I think the Laser on his chest finally registers.

> because I don't want to hold on him through my cramped laundry room and my cluttered garage we have to pass because I am between him and the front door. Get him out the front door. Follow behind him to see he goes down drive way close my garage door that is half open.

> even has to nerve to ask for some money or a ride again as he leaves.

> get handed the phone by my girl with a 911 operator on the other side as I get back in the door. Give a description of him while re checking all the locks on all the doors and windows.

>apparently he did this to someone else in the neighborhood and we are the 2nd people to call it in.

>be off the phone before I realize while I gave a full account of what he did but never told them I had a gun pointed at him.

>get a call back from a Sargent coordinating a search with several other cars. says he's pulling over. repeating description. didn't see which way he went. "do you want to file a official report with me at this time" "No I want you to keep looking for him"

>I stay up with gun beside my desk gaming for a couple hours before falling asleep with gun at bedside.

>never found him
>>
File: Untitled (6).png (202 KB, 556x355) Image search: [Google]
Untitled (6).png
202 KB, 556x355
>>29486637
no problem. It's just a shit show and they are all fucking retards but it was a good shoot and no one deserves to go to prison but they BLM protesters that attacked them.
>>
>>29486610
Because of this:
>>29486341

Now fuck off.
>>
>>29486641
I could have just kept walking too
I'm pretty sure she called out only because I looked directly at her
I need to be more discreet in that
Also I got out of church a few hours before that
>>
>>29486655
Lock your freaking laundry room doors m8, do you not pass through them when moving from the garage to the house? That is some next level lazy.
>>
>>29486153
>be me
>car ran out of gas while driving home
>stupid me I always forget to fill the tank until it's almost empty
>freak out
>check phone, only about 2 miles away from a gas station
>after about 45 of walking arrive at gas station
>see a gentlman filling up his car
>decide to ask him if he can drive me down the road after I buy some gas
>"excuse me sir would you--"
>he cuts me off with a "fuck off asshole"
>tell him he doesn't even know what I was going to ask
>curses me out some more
>shrug it off and decide to talk to the gas station
>as I'm walking past him this asshole gets back inside his car and starts honking at me
>im pissed at this point so I hit his hood and flip him the bird
>but I keep my composure and walk it off
>suddenly he hops out of his car and starts incoherently screaming at me and pointing a gun at me
>his whale in the passenger seat is visibly embarrassed
>put my hands up and tell him "go ahead and shoot me buddy, it's not worth it"
>he backs off and fumbles his gun into his oversized cargo shorts pocket

It worked out ok, talked to the gas station attendant and his coworker gave me a ride back to the car.
>>
>>29486655
Not a full on draw but similar story:

>Be me, innaBatonRouge, attaLSU
>Live in an old 1920s quad building (four separate units with front door opening to a foyer w/ stairs for the two units above) right on the edge of campus
>Drunken students/sports fans regularly walk on the path in front of our house after bar hopping/tailgating, no big deal aside from sorostitutes yelling WOO
>Alabama game was earlier, annually a huge game
>People all over campus/town as usual
>Be at home studying for exam the next day
>Things die down near our house at midnight or so
>2am, still up, really heavy banging starts on our front door
>Grab Moss500 and go half open door
>Drunk guy standing there asking who I am and why am I in his house
>hammered as shit blinkoneeyeatatime.gif
>Try to tell him he has the wrong house, shotgun is behind the door so he can't see
>He is certain he lives here, tries to push past me inside
>Shove him backwards and open door all the way to display shotgun
>Still half-balanced from the shove, he tries to turn around and run/leave/whatever
>Falls face first into banister of the stairs, knocking himself out.
>Call 911 for cops/EMT to get him out of here
>Cops arrive first (campus is full of them during game days), I explain situation and that he hit his head
>They keep an eye on him until EMS arrives ~10m later (game days roads get barricaded so they had a hard time getting there)
>EMTbro goes to check him out, starts laughing
>wut.jpeg
>Turns out he was asleep, not unconscious. He fell asleep as soon as he hit the ground because he was so drunk.
>Cops ask if I want to press charges, say no
>They escort him to his apartment (or wherever the address was he gave them when they woke him up)

Not as exciting as a legitimate self-defense story, but funny either way.
>>
>>29486675
Is this low quality b8?

If you CC and WANT to shoot someone, you shouldn't be carrying. Fuck out of here nogunz.
>>
File: 1459751861035-1170185350.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
1459751861035-1170185350.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
>>29486731
it's a hollow core door with a SHITTY deadbolt thing.(see picture). I didn't see the point.

I mean it can be shoved in by a 8 year old fat kid.
>>
>>29486153
I never drew on anybody, but I did get to pull a gun out on some faggot skinheads who thought it wise to disturb a drunken card game between myself and a few fine gentlemen from the local MC. At that point, I was so tired from work and just not capable of giving a fuck that when they walked over talking shit, I just pulled out the shitty charter arms .38 I had behind my office desk and set it on the table, bikers caught on and did the same. I'm pretty sure all present had watched too many westerns as well, but skinheads got the message and fucked right off.

I really didn't want to deal with the cops that night more than anything, I had to call them once a fucking week usually.
>>
File: hk_93a2.jpg (396 KB, 1024x663) Image search: [Google]
hk_93a2.jpg
396 KB, 1024x663
3x, once to protect property, twice in self defence.

>2am. Summer '92, Calgary, AB.
>I see two 18yo punks pull into alley behind my house which is next to a 7-11 in a quiet neighbourhood.
>I watch from darkness in kitchen. See them get out of VW Scirocco, they start scanning around as if on lookout.
>Uh-oh, Confirmed up to no good when they put hands in socks in an attempt to mask fingerprints & advance on neighbours car.
>Hmm.. grab my 1982 vintage H&K 93, bitch-slap a 20 rounder mag (still love that sound), sneak around back and managed to get 3 metres from closest punk with only a fence between us. Crouched down & quietly listen & watch.
>As they whisper back & forth, realize there are 2 more punks a little further up the alley breaking into another car. Now thinking just back off and call the boys in blue.
>Then punk closest to me tries to get into my car.
>Bad decision mf'er!
>I stood up, thumb ready to safety off, sight his head thru open irons, breathing steady, no shakes.
>Stood for about 2 secs, i'm barely 3 metres behind him and he still doesn't notice me.
>Go "psst!" He musta jumped 2ft in air, spins around and sees me. I smile and go, "hi, Sunshine".
>Holy fuck! Now things happen! Both run and jump into car trying desperately to start it. I come through back gate, sweeping side to side wondering where other 2 guys are.
>Still have first 2 trying to flee, approach drivers side, keeping it aimed at driver. Driver now holding his sock covered hands in air in surrender, eyes as wide as dinner plates, screaming he wasn't doing anything wrong. (ya right!)
>Shout to him to keep his hands where can see 'em & say cops are on the way.
>Driver goes into panic mode, gets car started, slams throttle and hits telephone pole, I step back to maintain safe distance. As he swings around to clear pole and make escape, I slam barrel into drivers side window but only made a big scratch.
>Oopsy, their licence plate broke off on impact w/ pole. Cops arrive 9 mins l8r.
>>
>>29486792
Not to sound paranoid, but have you thought about replacing the door? If it's that easy to open your garage door, it might be worth replacing the next layer of defense for your house. If you rent, you could explain what had happened to the landlord, it should be in their best interest to avoid additional potential break-in's.
>>
>>29486153
>compensating for shitty situational awareness by pulling a gun
>if you'd shot him, you'd be filling out paperwork for a year, SJW's would be reviewing the video tapes from the store to see if you should be arrested, and your glock would be in the police station's evidence room for forever

Does your car not have an 'R' gear?
>>
>>29486831
Nice made up story, britcuck
>>
>>29486792
>House is less secure than the average pantry
How can you possibly sleep at night senpai
>>
>>29486864
>britcuck
>Calgary, AB
That's Canada m8
>>
>>29486153
Congrats on illegally brandishing. You have to be in imminent fear of death or great bodily harm? Did the homeless guy have a weapon that he was threatening you with? Yelling and hitting your car don't qualify. If you would have shot him for being loud and hitting the hood of your car, the gas station video cameras would have caught it and you would be going to prison for murder.

ITT a bunch of /k/ faggots who don't know use of force laws.
>>
>>29486571
>escalating situations you can walk away from
>bring race into the argument
>drawing your gun

Thanks for fucking up responsible gun owners everywhere.
>>
>>29486831
>They take statement, I tactfully leave out the rifle part, they gather evidence and licence plate.

Next day neighbour comes over gives thanks. Turns out he's a retired cop. Lol
Other neighbours car had slight damage from where other 2 guys managed to break lock but my sudden unexpected appearance interrupted their nefarious plans. Mwahaha!

Nothing more happens until 3 nights later when they COME BACK. Ths time they're trying to sneak 15yo g/f back home but Daddy's still up reading paper. So they sit and wait.
>I seriously wanted to cross road and toss a molotov cocktail under their car, but no. Called cops instead. Funny watching them see patrol car approaching and they calmly pretend nothings wrong and try to drive away.
>Nice try.
>Girl returned to angry Dad, both punks put into back of cop car, VW is towed.
Nothing more comes out of this.
>>
>>29486843
Cars were parked in back alley, partially lit by a street light.
>>
>>29486863
>shitty situational awareness
How does that make any sense? I noticed him long before he was losing his shit in front of my car.
>if you'd shot him, you'd be filling out paperwork for a year...
Yeah, I know m8, that's why I didn't just unload when he started coming around the car.
>Does your car not have an 'R' gear?
Gas pumps were arranged so if I had just gone backwards, I would've had to make a two-point turn to not end up in the bushes, which would've put methbro right along my driver side had he kept advancing.

How would you have done it differently? Not like I picked a fight with the guy.
>>
>>29486864
Lol! Go pound sand, homo.
>>
>>29486903
>>29486843

I have since installed a good real deadbolt on the nice all wood door one layer closers in. this shit is the laundry room/ garage and was added with the laundry room itself sometime after the house was built. The laundry/family room is a nice orginal all wood door that now has a nice new deadbolt.

hell all my interior doors are solid wood it's weird but kinda awesome.
>>
not my draw but i was there for it

>be 12
>be in a big land cruiser meet up in California
>driving on back roads to go off roading
>convoy takes a wrong turn
>passing hick level houses with like junk yards and meth labs
>convoy is halted on a one lane dirt road with fences on other side.
>5 cars up on the left someone is standing on top of a bull dozer in their yard throwing beer cans at the convoy
>people are shouting and there is a house set back on the hill to our right
>there is a guy yelling from the porch that the truck in front of us needs to get off his drive way.
>he is red in the face from screaming and the truck cant turn around to comply because we are all stuck between trucks
>guy runs inside and i turn to my step dad and say "he's gonna come back with a gun"
>step dad tells me to shut up and puts his hand on the center console latch
>guy comes flying out of the front door with a boltgun or a shotgun i can't actually remember i just remember the wood furniture and the barrel length
>stepdad yanks his service pistol out of the console and gets out of the truck and points it at the guy

i don't really know what happened i don't think the guy saw the gun or anything he just went back in side after a while and the front of the convoy was able to turn around buy driving up an 80% incline and driving back down the other way. we all eventually got turned around and went to the pozo saloon in Santa Margarita.
>>
>>29486913
>Yelling and hitting your car don't qualify
I'm in Florida m8. Advancing in a threatening manner after hitting my vehicle is more than enough to be justified under Stand Your Ground.

>ITT a bunch of /k/ faggots who don't know use of force laws.
>Not understanding laws vary by state.
I can only assume you're in some shit commiestate.
>>
>have a little sister but never really got along with her
>never got in fights or anything like that, just acknowledged each other's existence and made some small talk but that was about it
>one night I get a call from her around 11pm asking if I can come pick her up from a friend's house
>get to her friends house and see her walking to my truck and a guy tailing behind her
>guy looks mad as hell
>get out of the truck and ask her if everything is alright and sister just gets pushy asking us to leave right away
>faggot comes over and asks if I'm her boyfriend and gives me a stare down
>ignore him and try to get back in the truck but he pushes me and starts talking shit to my little sister
>Tell him I don't want any trouble and he pushes me even harder making verbal threats and reaching into his pocket
>immediately draw
>faggot tries to step closed and yells shoot me but in a audibly nervous voice
>cock my hammer and tell him to fuck off, at this point I'm so nervous I mightve accidentally pulled the trigger
>murmurs something and fucks off
>take her home with palms sweating enough to get my steering wheel wet and sister crying and apologizing next to me
>>
>>29486957
just because you can shoot someone legally doesn't mean
>>
>>29487023
I'm assuming that was supposed to end with >you should

And in that case, I definitely agree with you, which is why I *didn't* shoot the guy.
>>
>>29486153
how about dont be an asshole to homeless people, they are in a tough spot, and they might want to rob you, let him finish his sentence, hell, let anyone you dont know say whatever they want, it keeps you out of trouble, draw on people who are dangerous, keep those who aren't happy
>>
>>29486571
You are a fucking child
>>
>>29486957
>>29486940
>"if any person having or carrying any . . . weapon shall, in the presence of one or more (other) persons, exhibit the same in a rude, careless, angry or threatening manner, not in necessary self defense, the person so offending shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the first degree"

you were safe in your car. Your life was not in danger. You could have backed up. But you got out of your car and drew your weapon.

Sure, you might not get arrested, but if the sjw's parse out the video, you're fucked.

And, you didn't need to draw, but you trapped yourself in linear thinking.
>>
>>29486387
for some reason i could tell it was a white guy from the op post

strange
>>
>>29486469
I'm sorry man
>>
File: What_a_Hero.png (223 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
What_a_Hero.png
223 KB, 500x381
>>29486502
Yeah it was a jap MG nest.. They pretty much just sewed his feet to his knees.
Sad, really.
>>
>>29487094
Lack of exaggerated ebonics I imagine
>>
>>29486736
Ahahahaha
>>
>>29486736
kek nice one
>>
>>29487090
>Your life was not in danger
That's open to interpretation, as can be seen with the Zimmerman case.
>parse out the video
Video would show the guy banging on my car, followed by me instructing him to leave (before pointing the gun at him) and him refusing followed by him advancing angrily, followed by me aiming at him.

Video would exclusively benefit me in this situation in a Stand Your Ground case.

>you didn't need to draw
You're right, I could have 1) run him over 2) allowed him to continue banging on my car 3) allow him to continue to escalate and if confrontation occurred, just hope he doesn't have a weapon and/or doesn't attack me or my wife.

Had my wife not been with me, maybe I wouldn't have drawn, but in that situation I find it to be a reasonable response.

If you want to try to internet-lawyer about Stand Your Ground, go for it, but I don't think I would've had any problems considering there'd have been video.
>>
>>29486955
so you guys were trespassing and your stepdad thought it was a good idea to point a gun at the homeowner
>>
I never drew but my brother in law did in the parking lot of safeway about 2 years ago.

>Brother, and his 3 kids in the car and my sister getting a cake

>Trying to find a place to park the car when bunch of fat hawaiian/somoan family cut him off in a suv

>barely avoids t-boning the fuck out of the suv

>pulls out .380 pistol and racks the slide and jumps out of the car

>they yell at eachother and he unloads it

I dont really remember much else I think that was about it but at the time it was pretty scary since he was pretty close to shooting a few people with a throwaway pistol
>>
>>29487192
Road rage never helps anyone (especially gun owners). I don't think your brother-in-law should be carrying if he's that quick to draw just out of anger.
>>
>>29487201
That is very true, he quit carrying a while ago though, he even said thats why you should never carry a gun while driving. Probably doesnt help he was a machine gunner in the marines. He also had to draw that same pistol about a year ago because of a tweaker, if anyones intrested in that story
>>
>>29486750
I'm from Slidell but I know a ton of people at LSU. Also, is there a difference between being asleep and being unconscious? I thought they were the same.
>>
>>29487229
>if anyones intrested in that story
Yeah, post it
>>29487233
>is there a difference between being asleep and being unconscious?
As far as I know, when you're asleep you're still subconsciously aware of your surroundings (e.g. how you wake up at noises like an alarm clock or being shaken by someone), while when you're unconscious your senses are essentially shut down from stimulation. If I remember correctly, people generally only go completely unconscious after some kind of trauma, usually as a defense mechanism.

Don't quote me though, that's just what I remember from college biology a while ago.
>>
>>29487201
I love road ragers.

Didnt draw, but once there was a long line at a stoplight. There is a side street that feeds into it, but i didnt want to block the intersection (which is the law), so i stopped short of it.

Apperently, the chick behind me wanted to turn, and turned on her blinker. I was going to pull up (which is not legal, but i figured why not) so i drove up a bit to check and make sure the side street was clear before blocking the exit lane. I was .5 seconds from letting her go before she laid on her horn for a good 3 seconds. Fuck it, you get nothing now bitch.

So i sat there and she looked like a human turning into a zombie, head shakeing, screaming, hair flying.

Made my fucking day.
>>
>>29487190
it was a public road, we weren't on his property, you are a nigger and shut the fuck up
>>
>>29487264
>>29487233

Emt's check consciousness with different levels, the first level is to talk to someone, maybe move them a bit or shake them gently then you give em a squeeze on the arm, and continue down the line until you say they are unconscious and non responsive
>>
>3 am
>went to a gas station in San Diego near Camp Pendalton
>been having problems with niggers and spikes at this particular gas station
>get out and procced to fill my tank
>Dindu walks up
>tells me I'm in the wrong area for a white guy
>tell him to fuck off
>He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a shitty little knife to give me some cultural diversity
>Pull out Glock brand Glock and tell him to stop
>Nigger audibly shits himself and runs/waddles away
>>
>>29487312
>the racist language and misspelling of spicks makes the story believable
>>
>>29486571
>>"SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. NIGGER."
that's where i stopped reading desu
>>
>>29487264
>>29487192
Shit at greetext but here it is
>So brother in law and sister live in the ghetto with retarded wannabe gangster 16 year old cousin
>We're outback at about 10 PM just hanging out
>We hear some fucker yelling about 50 ft away yelling random shit and threats
>Brother tells cousin to go grab the 38
>He comes back with the pistol and racks the slide and sets it on the table

Pretty uneventful but the guy was yelling random shit like "are you fuckin talking to me?!" but to make up for the shit story heres one about how his brother shot him in the knee with a 9mm even though I really dont know exactly what happened

>Brother in law with his brother in the car driving somewhere
>They hit a intersection and his brother "A" pulls out a 9mm
>A is a complete fucking retard with no knowledge of guns or saftey
>He points it at his brothers knee for no reason
>He squeezes the trigger and it actually goes off and shoots him in the fucking knee

He still has the bullet in his knee and you can hear it pop pretty damn loud. Also "A" before he became a felon would always use the bathroom and shower with a .45 because he watched IT on acid once
>>
I get the feeling a lot of encounters happen at gas stations

basically gas stations are magnets for crazy folks
>>
>>29486571
>queue

nice fanfic britbong
>>
Glad my state is like 2% dindus and the ones that are here are generally pretty normal folks
>>
>>29487356
Nah, it's usually the only time you're out of the vehicle between where you left from and where you're arriving, so if you're going to encounter one, that's when it'll happen. If you walk places more, you see crazies more. They're everywhere.
>>
>>29487381
doesn't that just make them black people?
I thought the point of calling them Dindus was because they were violent and stuff
>>
>>29486955
damn! im from the 805 man, you still around? were you going out turkey flats?
>>
>>29486641
This. I live in Seattle so bums galore. I used to give excuses, but one day i was just sick of it and i just said no. Ever since then its all i say. Ive had some ask why and i just tell them i dont need a reason, no means no.

Entitled bums, only in the pacific northwest.
>>
>>29486750
>Cops ask if I want to press charges

This is how you know every story like this is always bullshit. That's up to the DA to press charges you dumb lying faggot. Cops don't give a fuck about you pressing a civil suit.
>>
>>29487478
Closest gas station to me is 105th and Aurora Seattle bro

I'll go there if I feel like shooting someone. But I don't feel like shooting someone, so I don't go to that gas station. Always mobbed with crackheads, niggers, nigger crackheads, psychos at the bus stop etc.

After 4pm just don't go there.

Actually, just don't do any walking north of green lake after 4pm
>>
>>29487508
>This is how you know every story like this is always bullshit. That's up to the DA to press charges you dumb lying faggot. Cops don't give a fuck about you pressing a civil suit.

Yes they do, fuckstick, it means you'll be after them for their police reports and other shit. What is a supoena? Get fucked.
>>
>>29487508
>I've never interacted with the police: the post

Yeah, if the cops really felt like it he could have arrested the guy either way and charged him with drunk and disorderly/trespassing/etc., but drunk people wander into situations like that so frequently in places like colleges they don't bother unless the person affected specifically wants to.
>>
>>29486508

odd question, but this wasn't in lakeside ca was it?

had some lady do the same thing - came up about how she missed her bus and broke her heel. She didn't ask for anything but I could tell she was about to once I got into my car
>>
>>29487090
>you were safe in your car

Yeah, until the cunt pulls a pistol out of his pocket and empties it into a car. Cars are fucking deathtraps, dude.
>>
>>29487508
>people don't get to determine if charges are filed
>what is domestic violence that ends up with the abused one declining charges/making excuses for the abuser out of fear/whatever
>what is kids caught vandalizing stuff on Halloween or the like and not being arrested because the homeowner doesn't think TPing a tree is worth going to jail over.

Go outside more, you faggot.
>>
File: 1457925222908.jpg (16 KB, 293x323) Image search: [Google]
1457925222908.jpg
16 KB, 293x323
>>29487275
>So i sat there and she looked like a human turning into a zombie, head shakeing, screaming, hair flying.

Legit jealous
>>
>>29487545
You don't get a choice to "press charges" in a criminal case you moron.

Hence the reason cops don't ask you "do you want to press charges" as if they care about some civil case you may or may not pursue.

oMG u subpoenaed my police report whatever will I do, get paid to show up at ur court date wow!1one I care about this

Literally stop posting.

>>29487547
>if they felt like it

Yeah, if they felt like it. They're not going to arrest someone because of what may or may not be some crybaby, lying faggot saying yeah arrest! Get him! Or some bleeding heart cuck retard saying no arrest don't he dindu nuffin
>>
>>29487557
DA's "press charges" retard

But, I'll let you remain ignorant since you clearly do not have aspirations to pursue a law degree.
>>
>>29487570
>since you clearly do not have aspirations to pursue a law degree.

I suppose you do? Which is why you feel like acting like a know-it-all cunt on 4chan?

Well, well. It's not that becoming a lawyer makes a man a cunt - it's just that cunts tend to become lawyers. Good to know.
>>
>>29487175
Zimmerman was a murderer and you could have been too.
>>
File: moving goalposts.jpg (28 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
moving goalposts.jpg
28 KB, 300x240
>>29487569
>mentions cops not caring about civil cases
>You don't get a choice to "press charges" in a criminal case
>>
>>29487569
>>29487570
>Vitamin D Deficiency 3: No Sun on my Tendies
>>
>>29487578
You can make all the personal insults against me you like, but it doesn't make you less wrong.
>>
>>29487587
I am not talking about civil cases being pursued against a police officer retard. Read the fucking post.

And no, you don't. So I don't know why you bothered green texting that.>>29487592
Stay mad samefag
>>
>>29487584
That's up for debate (obviously, considering he was found not guilty), but that's not something I'm going to get into a pissing match about as that was a vastly different situation considering there was no video of that incident (unlike there would be at the gas station).
>>
>>29487594

Refusing to make an actual argument doesn't make you right, either. If you actually knew what the fuck you were talking about, you'd try to offer an explanation more erudite than REEE FUK U MADE UP STORY. Why the fuck would anyone make up a story about a drunk asshole knocking on their door at 3AM then passing out on the fucking steps? Fuck you, whorelicker.
>>
>>29487542
105th and aurora, that shell station?

And believe me i know, seattle is definitely the safest ive felt in a big city. When i was a little younger id stumble around belltown drunk and alone bar hopping. Ive wizened up since though.
>>
>>29487603
>civil cases being pursued against a police officer
>against an officer

Where the fuck did you even get that out of the original post? Are you fucking literate, cunt? Can you read? Can you fucking recite the AB motherfucking Cs? Fuck you, you nogunz cocklicking shit-kicker. I'd tell you to kill yourself but you probably can't get past the child-proof safety cap on the pill bottle. Drown yourself, thanks.
>>
>>29487603
Not samefag, m8, I'm >>29487592 and >>29487547

Just looks like a lot of people think your post was retarded.
>>
>>29487611
My argument was pretty clear. Your story was made up, based on the often-used "police asked if I wanted to press charges" tag line that uninformed people think somehow lends credit, when, in reality, detracts from any verity to your story when that is a bullshit created by television and movies.

You, victim or otherwise do not "press charges" in a criminal case.

>and that man was Albert Einstein
>then I found $5
>oh yeah me and cops became range buddies

Feel free to stop making yourself look like more of an idiot than you already have
>>
>>29487617
No wait my bad thats an
>>
>>29487617
It's an Arco

And yeah, I dont feel "unsafe" because of gang violence or whatever or constant threat of hobo attack or anything like that... But definitely a lot of places you would not do well to find yourself alone at night on foot.

As far as other cities go, yeah, better than a number of others I can think of.
>>
>>29487619
He says as he clearly, cannot read.
>>
Times I wished I had a gun?
Funny considering the gas station scenarios.
>Be finishing up for the night, outside refreshing water buckets and shit.
>Hear someone and turn around, a man is running towards me.
>Says his truck ran out of gas, and wants me to help him get it up the hill to the station.
>As he approached I noticed the MS13 tats covering his arms.
>I am going to die.png.
>Decide fuck it, help him push his truck up the slope we have and to the station, it takes for fucking ever.
>We are both exhausted, he offers me a tip.
>Can't accept.

If that shit would have been an ambush I would have had a box cutter and ginger magic to help me.
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-04+at+05.35.53).png (13 KB, 1574x173) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-04+at+05.35.53).png
13 KB, 1574x173
>>29487628
>Your story

I don't greentext, fucknugget. Find the "(You)" in this post.
>>
>>29487661
This happens when i was underage
> thanksgiving
> spic breaks into truck
>confront him
> lunges at me with a knife
> gets away
I wish hed come back now that i stay strapped playa
>>
>>29487628
Are you trying to argue semantics over "press charges" and "file charges" or something? I don't get what you're trying to say here because it's just coming out as:
>people cannot seek legal action against someone because they're not the DA
Which makes no fucking sense.

Being harassed by someone? Someone stalking you? Want to pursue legal action against them?

Too bad, you're not the DA so nothing can be done.

What the fuck are you on about dude.
>>
>>29487664
Ok. Stands to reason the original writer would be the one to become enraged, not someone else. But you have clearly become enraged, perhaps due to mental illness.
>>
>>29487628
Lol you're a fucking idiot. Confirmed for never dealing with police every time I've reported a crime theyd always ask me "if we find the individual(s) would you like them arrested/[to press charges]
>>
>>29487683
>lying on the internet

You know, no one would know how stupid you were if you just stopped posting

Alas, you are fighting the true and noble fight-- to inform all of your idiocy so we can steer clear
>>
>>29487628
>You, victim or otherwise do not "press charges" in a criminal case.

Here we have a perfect example of an autistic fuckwad, so hung up on specific vernacular that he can't think straight for five motherfucking seconds. As >>29487547 explained, cops often decline to press charges over something where the instigating/guilty party either had good extenuating circumstances, or it's Just Not Worth It. Unless, that is, you have the Upstanding Local Citizen/Aggrieved Party calling the police asking how things are coming along with prosecuting that motherfucker who was Technically In Violation Of The Law, Even If You'd Rather Ignore It.

An example: local florist that'd had a rough fucking month; lost a family member and had been robbed earlier. Closes up late, evening before Valentine's Day. Local Upstanding Citizen asks if he could buy some flowers before he does. Florist tells him to fuck off, since he's in a bad mood. Guy fucks off, gets in his car, thinks it over, thinks maybe he can talk the florist into it, so he drives back towards the storefront in his car. Florist pulls his concealed carry pistol, flashes it, invites the Upstanding Citizen to fuck off. Both men part company and promptly call 911. The cops are sympathetic to the florist's situation; they understand he'd had a bad fucking month (especially after being robbed weeks earlier) so they just... let it sit. Until, that is, the Upstanding Citizen called asking about the progress in "his" case, i.e. how things were going with filing charges against the asshole who'd Brandished a gun in his face. So, they prosecuted, and the florist had his CCW license suspended for six months.

Where did I hear this? During my CCW certification class, from one of the instructors - he trains cops, and is a range officer on a LEO-only range. So, he talks to them. (I know one of the instructors personally, which is how I know about this guy's other jobs.)

That guy > some cunt on 4chan.
>>
>>29487692
>Alas
>true and noble fight
>idiocy
Oh, man, you must be positively euphoric.
>>
>>29487706
>Oh, man, you must be positively euphoric.

I'm not the only one gettin that vibe, huh.
>>
>>29487701
Pretty much what this guys said. If charges were filed every time a law was broken the courts would be more of a mess than they already are, and that's saying something.
>>
>>29487047
I don't get why all the people in this thread are against you. You acted reasonably.

>>29487075
They decided to put themselves in a tough spot, by using drugs, or not working. This is a country where even illegals can make a living AND send extra money back home. I wouldn't feel pity for a bum unless they were physically disabled.

I also have to say that interrupting with "I don't have anything for you" is not rude. If you are begging for shit, then YOU are the one barging into someone else's life. He was making it clear he wasn't going to give him anything. He didn't want to stand around listening to some bullshit sob story. Plus once that ghetto fuck gets close, it may be to late to draw.

I don't give beggars money. When they ask, I tell them I don't carry cash. Stop feeding the beggars.
>>
>>29486534
I never understand people that enable panhanders, and homeless. The more times you let these people close enough, the more likley you are to get taken for everything in your pockets, and more. Fuck help you if youre responsible for someone elses life on top of it all. You respond in the nastiest tone possible, 'i have nothing for you, dont ask', voila, (aside from some cussing, or at worst they move on you, in whih case thats what they were there for anyway) they fuck off.

Its suprising how manynof them will fuck right off. Its a business for them. Its called 'hustling'. Tell em to munch a turd, and they may just move along.
Of course use your judgement though as far as the person is concerned.
>>
>>29486478
Dindu refers to blacks.
>>
>>29487947
That's silly. There's no reason to be nasty, it just has the potential to provoke them. Just say no sorry, and if they keep it up, say "no sorry" again. I've never had that not work.
>>
>>29486736
>2 miles
>45 minutes
Amerifat detected

Also kek
>>
File: hqdefault-1.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-1.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>29487175
Nah fuck this guy, when you care about someone enough, you do WHATEVER you need to to ensure theyre survival, this sometimes makes the man act more manly.
Legally you were on the edge, but humans have emotion, and emotion makes you act a foo, and throw certain personal safeguards to the wind. I may very wellbhave reacted the same way. Fuck that junkie, fuck second guessing protecting yourself, and your woman, and especially fuck the guy telling you that your version of defusing that situation was wrong, because you made it home with yo bitch, and yo whip all in one piece, aaaaand the scumbag even got to panhandle again.
Ya dun good.
>>
>>29487683
>>29487628

Actually, I believe the pressing of charges applies when only the victim was affected. If it's a public issue, such as fighting in public like disorderly conduct, nobody gets a choice.
However, I've gotten into domestic fights on private property which escalated. Got asked if I wanted to have disorderly conduct charged to both of us.
(Then again, that cop may have just been a fucking idiot)
After all, it's not like they have to be judicial experts, or anything. It could easily just be some cops asking whether or not they have to do paperwork or can just let it all slide.
>>
File: 166g6bq.jpg (29 KB, 490x715) Image search: [Google]
166g6bq.jpg
29 KB, 490x715
>>29487478
> 'only in'
Thats funny, i think we could have a 'beggar off' with southeast vs northwest.
Never seen so many fucking beggars.
The purge man.
>>
File: 1443025399828.jpg (6 KB, 236x213) Image search: [Google]
1443025399828.jpg
6 KB, 236x213
>>29487978
>>
>>29488040
Thanks, Easy. You always know what to say.
>>
>>29486404
People get homeless pretty quick, probably was only living there recently. Not like they weren't people beforehand.
>>
>>29486153

Last time I drew my gun on someone it was at a angry transvestite coming at me with a razor knife.

I had 300lb+ angry black gentlemans and nazi-wannabe bikers back off once I confronted them, but a 150lb angry tranny won't get off your face even with a gun pointed at them. One would think that when they cut off their balls they get less aggressive.

> I bounce at a shitty bar in a shitty part of town, don't judge me.
>>
>>29488170
Actually it's the estrogen (female hormone) they take to look feminine. Contrary to popular belief, estrogen makes you more belligerent, testosterone just makes you chill. It's also why women during their PMS are usually raging confrontational bitches.

Men that are all testosterone and low estrogen are pretty chill. Men that have high estrogen are usually the try-hard bitches acting out their anger. This also explains why steroids sometimes cause roid-rage. Some men have this enzyme in them that converts testosterone to estrogen, so when you take more testosterone your body converts the extra to estrogen.
>>
>>29486372
>blackpowderranger
>the hero we need
>>
>>29488199
You're half right, but you phrased it weird. Testosterone does promote aggression, but estrogen causes mood swings across the entire emotional spectrum.
>>
>>29486955
>guy comes flying out of the front door with a boltgun

fucking assault marines, always crazy rednecks
>>
>>29486497
probably because you were thinking on some level that he was just being a dumbass and not an actual threat

we'll never know
>>
>>29488170

Not judging you, but I wanna know the story behind anon pulling a gun on a tranny
>>
>>29488417
> Work the door at a bar on shitty part of town
> Always deal with shaddy people. Mexicans, gangers, bikers, etc.
> Bar itself has a decent crowd, regular people and party girls. It's just in a shitty place.
> Never got into a serious confrontation as our security staff has a "reputation" of not putting up with crap in the general area.
> Still, carry a custom snub Model 66 in .357 just for safety. One reason is because people think twice after seeing a revolver, second is because the gun was gifted to me.
> Around the corner some prostitutes and occasionally trannies hang around waiting for clients and shit.
> These "girls" (trannies and working girls) often ask if they can use our bathroom and shit. Staff orders are to let them in through the back door so they don't annoy customers (don't want some frat boy beating up a tranny that got too carried away).
> "Razor-Tranny" walks up to me. Asks if she can use the bathroom.
> Say alright, just go through the back door like always.
> Razor-Tranny wants to go in through the front door. Says she/he/it is in a hurry.
> To get in through the front door means you gotta wait in a line inside before you can get in.
> Explain it to her and tell her my boy out the back entrance will just let her use the bathroom if she asks, no issue, all girls do it.
> She starts getting belligerant for no reason. Calling names and talking shit that makes no sense. Wants to come in the front door no matter what
> At this point I move in to block the door and reintegrate that we have a bathroom out back that is free to use, and she/he/it won't wait in a line out back (the back door leads directly to the same bathrooms everyone inside uses, it's not a discrimination thing.)
> Just tell her/him to go out back, she could've already be in by this point.

cont.
>>
>>29488199
>>29488224

I've heard all about the different effects of different hormones. I've been on testosterone for 2 years now and need to get off to bring my testicles out of atrophy because I met a woman I actually want to have kids with.

Anyways, I truly don't believe that testosterone promotes aggression. Anyone who actually takes test shots will tell you that they don't get aggressive, even when they're peaking.
>>
>>29488510

> Razor-Tranny starts scratching her arms and speaking incoherent shit, clawing her head and just talking to herself
> "TOLD YOU IT WAS A BAD IDEA! SHOULD'VE BOUGHT A HARRY! HARRY WOULD KNOW WHAT TO DO!" talking to herself.
> Now thinking to myself all these signs are a BIG NO NO. Tranny is being crazy. Decide it's time to revoke her/his bathroom privileges.
> Signal my boy inside to come over (Safety rule, always have another staff member covering the situation). We stand there letting her/him do his crazy show then tell him/her to beat it.
> Radio the guy out back to watch out if he/her comes around.
> Notice Razor-Tranny just pissed herself anyway. She/He just shuffles out to the corner and stays there occasionally yelling "BOGUS" at the passing cars.
> Fast forward 4 hours later.
> Razor-Tranny vanished sometime between 1am-2am.
> Bar is closed and all staff are leaving.
> Me and my friend Samoan Balboa are walking to my car since we live 1 block away from each other.
> About to press the unlock button on my key when I notice Razor-Tranny squatting behind the car next to mine.
> If dunno if he/she was taking a dump, jerking off or just hidding there, but she/he had her skirt bunched up her waist line and all her stuff just hanging out.
> The moment she/he sees me she just fucking jumps up, pulls a razor out of nowhere and starts fucking SCREETCHING.
> Samoan Balboa is just going full bootleg fireworks mode, while I'm just trying to figure out the fuck is going on.
> A crazy tranny with her dong flapping out just jumped out from behind a car with a razor. I don't think there's an appropriate reaction to that.
> Razor-Tranny is walking towards us, screaming a bunch of nonsense.
> Pull out gun and point it at her.
> Razor-Tranny just continues screetching and walking toward us. Starts slicing her other arm with the razor
> Samoan Balboa assumes his Rocky stance and starts yelling for the other staff coming out the bar.
>>
Never because I'm not a nigger
>>
>>29488584

> Razor-Tranny speeds up her space, starts slicing the air in front of her like a maniac.
> Dunno if she/he was trying to spray blood on us or just being crazy, but we back the fuck up fast.
> Thinking I'm gonna have to pull the trigger. Hesitant because the .357 will explode this tranny on impact and it will be hard as hell to claim self defense.
> "Dude I don't wanna shoot you. Back the hell off. Last warning"
> Samoan Balboa just stands his ground. As soon as Razor-Tranny is withing reach, he lands that beautiful left jab and right rook we only see on youtube vids.
> Entire street goes silent with the colossal sound of "WHACK" as his hand connects with the side of his/her face.
> That punch of an cornered Angry Samoan
> Packing the fury of a thousand angry suns
> Razor-Tranny head's just jerks of the side almost like a crash dummy.
> You can even tell when counciousness leavers his/her face
> Down on the ground like a sack of rocks
> Razor-Tranny head starts gushing blood
> After some calming down Samoan Balboa starts going back into bootleg fireworks mode because he thinks he just killed someone
> Police and EMT's arrive
> Load up Razor-Tranny in amber-lamps
> Police about to take a statement when we all hear loud noises from the back of the amber-lamps.
> EMT just fucking books it out the side door
> Razor-Tranny emerges out the double doors, shit going down his/her legs, blood gushing out her/his head.
> Yelling a bunch of crap
> Ends up tased, crashing on the pavement again, blowing another hole in his/her skull.

That sums it all up
>>
>>29487317
It's San Diego m8, have you ever been there?
>>
>>29486153

Old man here who doesn't know how to greentext.

15 years ago.

Wife and I were living in a small guest house behind a larger house in a really nice neighborhood. Million dollar houses, but close to the popular bar/restaurant area.

(Talking about the Market area in Charleston SC. I lived very close to the Harris Teeter).

Wife nodded off watching tv on couch, our Jack Russell snuggled up next to her.

I went upstairs to get ready for bed, but a few minutes into it, the dog goes crazy. I hear my wife say "who are you, what are you doing here?!"

I grab the closest gun (Kel-tec p380, my front pocket CC gun) and haul ass down stairs, only wearing a robe.

Wife looks freaked, holding dog who is sperging out. She says a really big guy (yeah yeah, 4u) who was shirtless just walked in and stared at her, then walked out.

I open the front door to find I'm 3 feet from a very tall white guy, only wearing cargo shorts and shoes. He's sweaty as hell, and literally steaming (very humid time of year).

Hie eyes are totally glassed over. I draw and tell him to step back now. He just stands there, gently swaying, and after a few seconds, utters "uh...don't shoot me, man".

what? I take a second to observe him, and realize he's a local college kid is is on acid or something, not sure what.

I have been this kid.

I "shoo" him down the drive way, and ask him where his friends were. He is literally incomprehensible. I ask him for his wallet, and he gives it to me. Yup, college kid, freshman.

Give him his wallet back and he wanders off. I go back inside and my wife is feverishly loading a magazine.

The next day we discover that he climbed on our trashcans (in an alley behind the property), went over a neighbors 8 foot wall, then climbed over the six foot high wall into the property I was living at. Once in the yard, he saw our door and decided to walk in.

No one hurt, and my wife learned to lock the door when bringing the dog back in.
>>
>>29488670
the aids!
>>
>>29488787
Just put a > symbol in front of each starting sentence
>>
>>29488787
That Guy is so lucky he wasnt ventilated...
>>
>driving to work, windows down, blasting tunes
>pull up to a stop sign behind bicycle fag
>fag turns gives me evileye.jpg
>zero fucks given
>bike fag rolls through and turns, no other cars, I follow
>bike fag suddenly stops, I hit brakes hard and stop 5 ft behind his ass
>homocyclist goes apeshit, flips bike around, charges my car
>nottodayfaggot.mpg
>eyes on biketard running at me, hand goes in glove box
>pull out glock brand glock locked and loaded
>keep it on my chest pointed out window
>yelling get the fuck away from me
>biketard starts smacking at me yells Imma fuck you up
>keep yelling at him to fuck off
>sees the gun, grabs for it
>dat retention training doe
>push him back with left hand, twist glock out of his grip, his slips back and comes out the car
>see that I'm clear of him, twist the wheel and hit the gas
>drive a block away, call 911, hear another operator taking biketard's call
>cops show, give them story, actually know a couple of them (friendly local PD), don't want to take me in but not sure
>shift lt shows up, blah blah you have any other weapons on you
>tfw I have an AK in the trunk, was going to the range after work
>ehhhh...anon we should keep it just for today, clearly you're stressed
>mfw when I have 3 other rifles at home
>sure guys, if you think it's best, and it's just for the day
>keep dicking around, ask for written statement
>ohshitniggerwtf
>come on anon, the other guy is giving us a statement, don't you want to get your side of the story on record?
>Imma need dat lawyer now homie
>tfw close friend is criminal defense lawyer
>put her on phone with head cop on scene
>promise to come back to precinct fir statement next day
>noguns for the day, go to work
>prep statement, meet cops with lawyer, cops not happy I'm with her, no fucks given
>charge me with brandishing, class A misdemeanor
>mfw I'm the one who got assaulted and now getting arrested
>booked and released no bail
>get AK back next day
>6 months later charges dropped
>>
>>29488787
Good job not shooting that dumbass guy, even though he deserved it.
>>
>>29488878
>thanks anon
>>
>>29488670
Fuck. That's a good read.
>>
>>29488787
Fuckin CoC kids, huh
>>
File: 1444057134787.jpg (17 KB, 321x357) Image search: [Google]
1444057134787.jpg
17 KB, 321x357
>>29486916
The dindu actually called him a white boy and a honkey first. His friend is the one who drew on the dindu. Lastly, quit being a cuck.
>>
>>29486497
Autism...it speaks...
>>
>>29487341
rip quietly walking
>>
>>29487552
These people are everywhere. The best way to find out whether or not they really need a bus ticket/cab fare/whatever is to offer to go with them and get it for them. If they say no, then they're just trying to get some cash to score drugs or booze. If they actually go along with it, then they actually needed that train fare or whatever.

Protip: they never go along.
>>
>>29487478
man some bums are entitled but some are good people in a bad spot. Ill give you an example.

My brother was in Chicago with his son who was 9 at the time was not paying attention to anything stopped walking to grab his phone out ( he makes a good deal of money) and he gets separated from brother. gets all freaked out cant find him and brother started to look for him because he noticed he was gone. Anyways homeless black guy sees that nephew is freaking out decides to help him find dad which they did after a little bit of searching.

I don't know how I feel about the homeless
>>
>>29486203
>plant a knife
>at a gas station
>cameras everywhere

how are people this retarded
>>
A friend of mine's story

>be my friend, 15 or some shit
>ride with dad to get Popeyes
>because even white boys love Popeyes
>like every other Popeyes on the face of the earth, it's in a shitty part of town
>dad was a vice detective for 30 years with the local PD
>aquire chicken
>carry the food because why else would you have children
>leaving, get ambushed by a wild nigger with a gun
>"Hey boy gimme the chicken and your wallet"
>dad produces a .38 from his ankle holster
>nigger starts to freak out
>"hey man its just a toy"
This isn't.
>wait for the cops to show up
>go home and eat chicken
>>
Only have one

>state lowers permit application age from 21 to 18 the month I turn 21
>eventually get my permit after a 30 day wait
>decide one evening to go out with a buddy to get some booze
>find a liquor store still open
>buy fucking aftershock and heaven hill because we're 21 and have no taste
>leaving
>in the parking lot, a white Chevy suburban rolls up right next to us
>scrawny black guy starts to step out and shouts "hey boy gimme your money "
>defcon 1
>draw in him
>he panics, gets back in the car, leaves
>ride the adrenaline all the way home, get drunk on shitty booze
>>
>>29488670
This reminds me of a time a tranny whacked a guy with a bottle of booze coming out of a liquor store
>>
File: 1324189811777.jpg (16 KB, 299x300) Image search: [Google]
1324189811777.jpg
16 KB, 299x300
>>29487467
>damn! im from the 805 man, you still around?
yep

>were you going out turkey flats?
i could't tell you exactly where we were supposed to be going this was like over a decade ago.

>>29488338
i know right
>>
>>29489095

Go Cougars.

I once caught a bunch of cadets in the back alley pissing. They had just gotten in some scuffle, and had gotten away, and were hiding in the alley behind my place.

Several buds went there, so I just shrugged it off and realized I had done worse than piss in an alley at their age.
>>
>>29486497
Being this autistic
>>
File: 1459405514478.png (292 KB, 416x424) Image search: [Google]
1459405514478.png
292 KB, 416x424
>In a shitty motel in a shitty town in south Oregon
>Woken at 4am by screaming 1 room over
>Walls so thin I can hear everything. No sleep for me.
>Some autist screaming at his mother, blaming her for everything that is wrong
>Sit through about 15mins of this till stuff starts getting thrown around,
>Start recording video because why not.
>Camera dies 25 mins later because of low batteries
>It's death call were the loudest 3 beeps ever
>They know
>Fucker loses it, starts hammering on the wall, says if I call the cops he will kill me
>I get out of bed, grab the only gun I had on me - my boltgun
>Guy is out of his room, hammering on my door
>Get into the furthest place in the room, aim at door eyeballing it since my 10x scope won't do shit at 6 yards
>Round loaded, safety off, all ready
>Fucker pounds at door for a minute or so before jumping in his car and peeling out.

Glad he ignored the big single pane window right by the door.
>>
>>29486203
hahaha awesome
>>
>>29489548
The fact that a nine year old doesnt understand stranger danger speaks volumes of your families parenting skills.
>>
>>29486571
and of course /k/ gets all sjw on you. fucking cucks
>>
>>29486905
>implying they still don't bow to the queen
>>
>>29486571
Yeah this didnt happen, cringelord
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 311x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 311x240
>>29486736
>>
>>29486831
Why do people make shitty stories up
>>
>>29486674
Excuse me for being an autist but what is that picture from
>>
>>29489577
came here to say ths
>>
>>29486568
>Trying to be a good person.
FAGGOT ALERT.
>>
>>29487947
What's to understand? Naive people think they're being nice. All there is to it. A simple-minded response from simple people (who don't care that they're blowing the fucking traffic light for the 20 people behind them b/c they're stopped at a green to hand the jackass $1)
>>
>>29486736
/k/ommando on /k^ommando violence
>>
>>29487233
Slidell bro here as well. I wish there was more to do around here that didn't involve new orleans.
>>
>>29487478
>>29487542
>>29487617
I got a friend who lives near there, he almost got mugged
>friend decides to go to gas station
>skateboards down there, doesn't usually skateboard but found it in a box moving in to his new place so why not
>gets to gas station
>dindu out front
>"Hey man my name is [nigger name]."
>proceeds to tell long winded story that ends with "gibs me cash"
>friend gives him some money to shut him up
>dindu notices other money in his wallet
>"Hey man I just really need like thirty dollas."
>"No."
>friend goes inside, buys snacks
>comes out
>dindu now in a huff
>"HEY WHITE BOY, KISS MAH ASS."
>"What?"
>"YOU HEARD ME WHITE BOY, KISS MAH MUTHAFUCKIN ASS."
>friend just turns and walks away
>dindu starts storming after him, shouting louder
>friend spins around with the skateboard raised
>"Fuck off."
>dindu stands there chimping out before finally leaving

And now friend skateboards everywhere in case he needs that extra leverage.
>>
>>29486571
things that never happened. The post.
>>
>>29488670
10/10 holy fuck
>>
>>29486153
>I don't care, shoot me
You don't point a gun at someone unless you're going to shoot them, even a meth-addicted homeless man knows that.
>>
>>29487845
We aren't, one jackass is trying to act smart. He will probably switch to "I was trolling the whole time" later.
>>
>>29488040
You the man Easy, really gotta work on that TD tho.
>>
Not really a detailed story but i think you should have something to protect yourself if you ever go out in the boonies or are an avid outdoors type.

>friend is in the woods in washington
>just dicking around in his jeep
>some sort of ratty shitty Cadillac drives by him a couple times while hes doing what ever avid outdoors people do
>couple passes later it comes back with the passenger pointing some sort of small pistol at him while driving towards him
>runs to his jeep and gets out his romanian ak clone
>caddy drives the hell out of dodge.
Pretty scary. I was stationed in washington and didn't think the woods were that dangerous.

eye opening to say the least. carry something if youre out alone friends.
>>
File: gosling laugh.gif (485 KB, 500x249) Image search: [Google]
gosling laugh.gif
485 KB, 500x249
>>29488584
>>29488670
>fucking bootleg fireworks mode

Oh God that was such a great detail, I fucking lost it imagining it

Fucking trannies. 10/10, great story.
>>
>>29488787
>Someone knows about 4u but not greentext

We live in strange times
>>
Pathetic
>>
>>29486571
>queue
>not line

Shitthatneverhappened.zip
>>
>>29486731
nobody locks the door behind the door
>2012+4
>ISHYDDT
>>
>>29486153
Person of melanin enrichment attacked my 15 year old niece, latching onto her shoulder with his teeth and wrapped completely around her, she was unable to break free. He was high on weed dipped in some drug. It took me and my nephew who was 18 at the time to tear him free while beating on his fucking skull and balls. He then tried to rush her again and I had to draw, fucking trigger was able to break and some cocksucker jumps in front of me to protect his getting high buddy.

He still doesn't realize how fucking close either one of them came to death and I can still feel where that trigger break was able to snap every time I shoot that CCW gun at the range. I wasn't ready to fucking kill what was a 16 year old kid completely bombed on hard drugs trying to tear my niece apart but I was gonna do what I had to.
>>
>>29486341

>Took 2 Tripshits getting indicted and probably going to jail and another one fleeing the country after dropping the dime, trying to rob someone and getting outed as a snitch to make me realize that tripfags really do have no actual self-esteem and really do take 4chan that seriously
>>
>>29488670
>starts going back into bootleg fireworks mode

Top laff

This is what I'm picturing as I read your story

https://youtube.com/watch?v=NRItYDKSqpQ
>>
>Be me inna steak'n'shake at like 2am, bullshitting with friends
>Varguely hear some guy say "You wanna come fight me? Fine
>Ohboyherewego.jpg
>Guy gives his description to whoever's on the other end of the phone
>Wait, that's MY description
>Sarcastically tell him "Hey asshole, man up and give the guy an accurate description or just fuck off
>After some half-assed stuttering, he fucks off
>Eventually, my friends leave
>Finish my food and head out
>3 guys follow me out to my car, but do nothing as I get in and drive home

Aaaand that's as close as I've ever gotten to a violent situation. Amazing.
>>
File: 1458151953385.png (4 KB, 376x270) Image search: [Google]
1458151953385.png
4 KB, 376x270
>>29487508
>he thinks the DA wants to waste time in civil court

He's basically asking "do want me to file an official report"
>>
>>29486508
Only time I give money is if they make me laugh (they earned it) they are a vet (being a vet I usually talk to them a bit and ask them some questions if I believe them they get money (due to them having earned it) or if they have a dog

>>29486534
I know the feels about the pups
>>
So many fucking idiots drawing for no reason
>>
>>29486153
>Times you drew down on another person

Last time they passed out drunk at my house, gotta love sharpie.
>>
>>29486153
I generally feel that pepper spray is more appropriate for crazy homeless people.

>>29486655
This was well-handled though

>>29487015
...and then?

>>29488067
>The purge man.
How about putting them back in hospitals where they belong?
>>
>>29486317
That homeless guy sounds pretty chill. I wonder what his story was.
>>
>>29492015
Meth has really fucked people up out there. We should cut off all the hick welfare and make them move to the cities and get jobs like normal people.

>>29492178
>some drug
PCP yo
>>
I don't know if anyone has said this yet, but why the fuck wouldn't you just start driving? You're in a god damn box that ways at least a ton and you got out? Nigga what r u doin. Jesus Christ. Why would you get out.
>>
>>29486593
Can you find a link to a youtube video that shows the actual incident and not a recap or a commentary on it?
>>
>>29487015
>>29492603
Yeah wait what happened afterwards? Who was the guy? Why was he so mad?
>Is your sister single?
>>
>>29487408
Dindus because they Dindu nuffin wrong.
>>
>>29486153
>Not sure what his problem was aside from being on something, but that was my first time having to pull my gun. Had my wife not been in the car I probably would have just accelerated when he was in front to bump him out of the way.
This thread is pretty long, so pardon me if it's been said before, but this would've been the proper action. Simply driving out of the parking space would've been the choice least likely to result in your injury. That said, you managed to resolved the confrontation without injury to anyone. Can't ask for better.
>>
>early one morning
>late for work
>some douche going 55 in the left lane on the highway
>pass him
>he starts riding my ass
>brake check lol
>he holds out some Saturday night special out of his window
>G17 in my lap
>start speeding up going about 90 now
>hold g17 out the window
>he slams on the brakes
>don't slow down until I get to work
>>
File: 200w.gif (2 MB, 200x100) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
2 MB, 200x100
>>29486736
>and fumbles his gun into his oversized cargo shorts pocket
>>
>>29486571
Both you and the black guy are in the wrong here, both of ya'll were clearly just trying to be inflammatory to the other.
>>
>>29488670
Had a good kek anon. Great story. On behalf of all trannies I apologize, she was clearly a breed apart.
>>
>>29486153
Was he a nigger?
>>
>>29487341
how do you rack the slide on a 38? didn't know they made magazine fed ones lol
>>
>>29486632
This is why i hate this country.
>>
>>29486395
Honestly underrated
>>
>>29488510
>>29488584
>>29488670
Screen cap plz
>>
>>29486153
itt: pretend to be a badass
>>
>>29486317
>carrying a pistol while trespassing and planning to vandalize
Please kill yourself
>>
I have never been in a situation where I needed a gun to defend myself, yet. But my old man has some stories where having a deterrent possibly saved his life. He grew up in miami.
>>
>>29493439
I'll post them so if anyone cares they can read 'em.

>Dad is 30ish, getting gas in Miami, just got out of meeting, ready to head home.
>6 thugs hanging out at the gas station hanging out
>makes eye contact with one
>the fuck you looking at old man?
>I dont want any trouble
>walks toward his car
>thugs follow
>walks faster
>thugs walk faster
>he runs to his passenger side opens the door and grabs his pistol, dont remember what it was
>draws on closest, you're first
>Hey man no fair!
>there's of you and one of me, seems fair
>guy backs off, others standing their
>levels gun at next closest, you're next
>they bolt.

My dad was scared shitless at the time and just wanted to get home alive.
>>
>>29493563
>At stoplight
>crazy looking redguard storms toward his car
>wtf, locks doors
>dude starts banging on window
>OPEN THUH DOH MOTHAFUCKA
>Dad flashes pistol, dude bolts
>>
>>29493596
>Driving with my mom heading north on i-95 in south FL
>two lanes
>only car on the road
>van full of hispanic men approaches
>gets in front, slows way down, dad goes around and they speed up, changing lanes, eyeing my mom.
>this continues for 15 minutes
>fuck this
>hangs gun out the window, they haul ass
>>
>>29487341
>would always use the bathroom and shower with a .45 because he watched IT on acid once
Fuck that.
>>
>>29487569
Fuck your day/k/are
>>
>>29488893
I don't know why, but a lot of bicyclefags will lose their shit like this. It's weird having some bean pole of a guy yelling at you for having your lights on during the day.
>>
>>29486640

when i was in school i lived and worked downtown in a city that was known as an easy place to be a panhandler. there were a lot of lazy niggers, homeless gutterpunk kids with shitty home lives, and crackheads of various types. there was one pretty nice, although shiftless, older black guy. he alleged to have been a vet, which was plausible, but he was honest about how he needed booze and was popular with white kids for it. as i remember it, his pitch was "i'm macaroni tony, i'm the nigga that everyone likes cause i don't smoke crack i jus drink beer. anyone got change fo me?"

he used to come in to my restaurant to cash in change for dollars so he could go to a shithole bar and get half pitchers of PBR for like $3.

nice dude, once scored a joint and traded it to my girlfriend for a sandwich. never begged off our customers or employees.
>>
>>29486153
Don't draw the weapon unless you're going to pull the trigger you gigantic fucking faggot
>>
>>29488670
How big the dick?
>>
>>29494123
You're a fucking retard. I don't think you even realize the amount of cluster fuck OP would of been if he had pulled the trigger. Plus not pulling the gun and taking control and de-escalating the conflict could of put OPs life in greater danger and gotten him killed or forced him to use the gun in a life or death battle. You really don't know how to use a gun in a responsible way.
>>
Well I don't know if this counts because I only shot at ragheads in Iraq and was a cop a few years before moving into something that paid better.

>be Johnny Law
>work 3rd shift in worst part of medium sized Southern city
>call is man with gun holding GF hostage on couch. Won't let her go. Won't drop gun.
>I'm third unit there. Grab Remington Police 870 from rack
>she is screaming, he is yelling. Screen door is open. We are doing this go in hard and fast weapons out
>2 black people guy has a chrome .45 1911 held at waist level in his lap pointing at Girlfriend who he is holding by her hair knotted in his left hand.
>drop the gun drop the gun drop the gun!
>I push the safety off. I am lined up in his head. My first round is Federal 000 Buck.
>yelling drop the gun, I am taking up slack in the trigger
>it's a toy man it's a BB gun he says
TommyLeeJones.wav I don't care!
Ok ok the perp says I'll put it on the floor and he does
>now let her go!
He does
Dogpile
I'm the only one that knows how close I was to putting a hole in that guy's head at 8 ft.
>>
>>29494273
It was a BB gun but you could only tell looking down the barrel on the screw to seat the co2 cartridge on the bottom of faux mag well. You couldn't see the screw the way it was in his lap. I thought it was a real gun.
>>
>>29486750
why do you have an exam on a sunday?
>>
>>29494215
>pointing guns at people is how I de-escalate conflicts
Wow, I learn something new every day
>>
>>29493348
urbex is not vandalizing nigger
>>
>>29489548
true but nine years old growing up in a small ass town in white topia means that they dont worry about it
>>
>>29487508
Your an idiot anon.
>>
>>29489115
the thing about white people is that we shouldn't give a shit about being called a honkey, because at the end of the day, were white, and they are just pourch apes spewing their mouths off
>>
>>29487508
dont talk about things you know nothing of
>>
>>29494471
I don't cotton to no nogs disrespecting me. They must pay for any transgression.
>>
>>29486571
Bro whats ur gamertag i bet ur gamerscore is over 9000 xD
>>
>>29488893
>hear another operator taking biketard's call
And there's where you prove you made all that up
>>
>>29487356
You're not wrong. Its a the only place to get cigarettes, lottery tickets, and beer all at the same time. Its like the watering hole for lowlives.
>>
>>29494407
>we were there to tag the place
>>
>>29486153
>be 16 working as a cashier/bagger at [FLORIDA GROCERY STORE]
>walk home from work, come in front door
>fat wigger slob named John my mom dated at the time was throwing shit and making a scene
>they both start shit equally so I don't take a side and just walk straight to my room
>after five or six minutes of trying to shut it out and do my own think I year "YOU BITCH" and a loud, loud fucking crash from their bedroom
>startles the shit out of me and I spill a third of my can of dip on my lap
>grab 870, calmly walk into their room
>she's on the floor, he's standing up and pacing
>I snatch him by the shirt collar and drag him out into the hallway, then point the gun at his chest
>"I think it's time for you to leave, go stay with [one of his groid friends]"
>"NIGGA YOU CAN'T KICK ME OUT OF MY HOUSE"
>I cringe, then reply with "I mean... You don't really pay the bills and your name isn't on the lease, dude. Get out."
>"THAT'S SOME PUSSY SHIT, REALLY? YOU IS GONNA PULL A GUN ON ME?"
>"... Yeah."
>More degenerate banter on his part, I just walk him backwards out of the laundry room door and to the driveway
>Step inside and lock it
>Go back to my room and call my boss about getting more hours the next few weeks, order a safe.

I've had to draw on a few people in the years since then and it's mainly because of crackheads my mom fucks with. Wish she made better life choices.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.