[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we get a /k/onfessions thread going? Unpopular opinions,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33
File: NoConcealableWeapons.png (47 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
NoConcealableWeapons.png
47 KB, 1200x1800
Can we get a /k/onfessions thread going?

Unpopular opinions, embarrassing stories, dirty little secrets, etc.

>normally I don't CC in a place with signs asking not to, even if the sign isn't up to state legal standards (pic related)
>local movie theater I frequent has non compliant "No concealed carry" sign.
>I refuse to sit in a theater without CC, always bring it with
>went to a movie today
>they added a 30 second "leave your weapon behind" as before the previews
>couldn't contain myself, audibly said "fuck that" out loud
>no fucks given, but still. State Law is on my side, bro.

The ad never actually used the words "we don't allow concealed carry, either. It prattled on about " We would PREFER of " etc. Weak.
>>
I walked up to a gun store and they had a sign out front that said no loaded or concealed guns allowed in the store.
I turned around left.
>>
>>29482589
My confession: I think smith and Wesson makes better revolvers then ruger
>>
>>29482589
>/k/onfession
Carried illegally in CA for 1.5 years when I lived there, both before and after they rejected my CCW application.
Carried for 4mos. in my current state before my CCW went through.
Carry anywhere I please as long as it is not prohibited by state/fed law, I ignore all signs otherwise.

And finally,
>Having owned and shot most of the common bolt rifles from WWII, firmly believe the mosin nagant is the worst among all of them and barely even worth owning/mentioning
Always riles somebody up.
>>
>>29482589
AR fags are being completely obnoxious over a mud test. Sure the AR won, but where in this earth's battlefield are we going to have another war that behaves like WWI and is in blown the fuck out landscape with heavy mud all over the place. It's not often you find soldiers dropping their whole rifle inside a mud pit, nor will a blast of debris send a fuck huge wave of mud onto the rifle accurately into the action.
>inb4 butthurt slavboo/AK fag
I'm neither, short stroke piston/lever delayed blowback for the win.
>>
>>29482648

I'm with you on the Mosin thing. Never understood /k/'s obsession with them. Sure they're cheap, but why not save up for a bolt action that isn't outdated garbage?
>>
>>29482589
>complaining about policies people set on their own private property
what are you, a communist?
>>
>>29482620
They blatantly do.
>better DA
>better finish
>better take down
>stronger metal
>You can spin the cylinder via the ejection rod (most important).
Seriously, who wants a revolver you can't spin the cylinder on via the ejection rod?!? That's gay.
>>
>>29482648
Also, you've got more brass than I do illegally carrying in Commiefornia. If you ever had to use it, you'd end up a felon just for protecting yourself. Not saying you shouldn't have done it, but I would have been nervous as hell doing it.
>>
>>29482663
No, but I spend a decent amount of money there (I go to a LOT of movies), and if I can enjoy the movie while feeling safe and nobody knows, I don't see much harm. It's literally the only place I'm so pedantic about the state requirements for signage. That being said, if I owned a business and I didn't want people to CC there, what's the point in creating a loophole by picking the "pretty" sign over the legally binding one?
>>
AK fags are butthurt over a mud teat and call AR users obnoxious.
>>
>>29482740
it's not really a loophole if there's a sign clearly stating that no concealable weapons are allowed

and of course it's no harm done
>>
I used to be a borderline no-funs until I started living in the real world instead of the echo chamber of school/campus.
>>
I don't like modern guns. AR-15's, Glocks, and anything similar to those are disgusting. AK's don't feel modern too me so are fine.

A Ppsh-43, Sterling, M3 SMG, or Sten are the ultimate home defense guns.
>>
>>29482799
what about a modernized AK, like an AK-107?
>>
I think the mosin is an overrated pile of shit
>>
>>29482589
All signs carry power of law in my state. Just so long as they are predominately posted at the entrance.
>>
File: 1434483133180.jpg (27 KB, 499x376) Image search: [Google]
1434483133180.jpg
27 KB, 499x376
>>29482589
I secretly wish gun companies would chill out and stop making new guns all the time because I want them all. I wish it was like when my dad was my age and there wasn't much to choose from

Ive write screenplays and novels in my spare time. I have never published anything because I don't know how and I think I suck so its mostly for my own amusement

Id really like to be like R lee ermy. Get out of the military and work some deal where I get my own show talking about guns and military history but the days of that over because of liberal parents

I would like to be a technical advisor for movies and tv, maybe do some bodyguard or security work on the side and maybe work in my ideas about scripts
>>
I really like tacticool shit, even if it's super unnecessary.
>>
>>29482912
Also me: Concept/"futuristic" weapons like the fishgun and Kriss SuperV are my jam. As well as bullpups in general, but that's not really an unpopular opinion.
>>
>Taurus isn't that bad
>there is nothing wrong with carrying a revolver
>7.62x39 is the best intermediate cartridge
>Nutnfancy is alright
>Muzzle brakes should not be put on nearly as many guns as they are; loudness and report are worse than muzzle flash and recoil
>SBRs are inferior to medium/long barrels
>Violent felons should not be allowed to own guns
>The military and police are not evil
>Revolvers and automatic pistols are equally cool
>guns always trump sex/relationships
>SAO>DA/SA>DAO
>Bolt action rifles are the most fun to shoot
>Rails on rifles are ugly, but look fine on handguns
>The Mosin is a fine rifle
>Openly homophobic people should be ostracised from the gun community
>>
I can't believe no one did anything to Rangel for passing the Hughes Amendment illegally and that nothing was done to him because of it

I wish he was fired and prevented from holding any sort of government position
>>
>>29482943
Is it weird that I love futuristic guns like the Kriss and the P90 and the Tavor but hate tacticool guns like pic related?
>>
>>29482994
no, that AK looks like dog shit
>>
>>29482881
Why do you think I see so many movies?

It's cool to meet another filmfag on /k/. I've sold two screenplays, and I can tell you two things. 1 your screenplay won't go anywhere unless you know an executive producer or you make the film yourself. 2. Most of the scripts that get bought don't get made, by about a 200:1 margin. My first script I sold was being developed when the producer I sold it to fit fired. Now it's rotting in a vault in LA. The second one was easy to sell, because it bore huge similarities to what eventually became "Shutter Island", and mine was copywritten about a year before they decided to make Shutter Island. They pretty much bought my script so I couldn't sue for infringement or give it to another company to fast track and wreck SI's box office. It's a dirty business.
>>
>>29482963
>Taurus isn't that bad
It's still pretty bad.
>>
>>29482994
Same guy who likes tacticool -- that's a bit too much, especially for an AK. Maybe on an AR it wouldn't be that bad
>>
>>29482589

>wood stocked guns are the most aesthetically pleasing guns
>there's too much "tactical" shit out there

I'm not a fudd, I totally understand why somebody wants an AR-15 or a glock or whatever but I like bolt action guns with wood stocks and that's all I like.
>>
I'm more interested in how manufacturers cuck ban states with slightly altered rifle than the latest/greatest AR180 knockoff that promises to be a game changer and won't be adopted by a single military or police force. Be it the Ares SCR or the Troy PAR, I adore that shit. I almost hope some states stay cucked just so that the avalanche of cool post ban shit doesn't stop.
>>
>>29483007
Sure thing buddy
>>
>>29482963
>there is nothing wrong with carrying a revolver
>Muzzle brakes should not be put on nearly as many guns as they are; loudness and report are worse than muzzle flash and recoil
>Violent felons should not be allowed to own guns
>The military and police are not evil
>SAO>DA/SA>DAO
>Bolt action rifles are the most fun to shoot
I agree with all of these.

I also do not care for semi-auto rifles in increasing antipathy the newer they are.
>>
>>29483065
>Guy wrote and sold two screenplays
>One is shelved and going nowhere
>The other got poached to protect another property
Who would lie about coming up short twice?
>>
>>29482589
>American guns are either trash and you should always buy European. Norinco quality nowadays is superior to most American guns.
>The Glock is the best handgun ever made and all other handguns are inferior to in terms of reliability, simplicity, and function.
>20 gauge does everything a 12 gauge does but better but the reason why it is not more popular is due to fake macho masculinity in the shooting world.
>.40 SW and .45 AUTO are far superior rounds compared to 9mm in real world shootings not jerk off ballistic charts and tests.
>>
>>29482963
Revolvers are ok in niche sotuations; for example contact shots are much more reliable with a revolver because it can't be pushed out of battery. Can also fire more reliable from a coat pocket etc as needed
>>
>>29482648
i think for a lot of us who love the mosin is for its heritage, not for its greatness alleged or otherwise. I love the thought of my mosin being a Nazi Slayer
>>
>>29483007
Ill give you the benefit of the doubt for my own sorry amusement. Any other tips for getting your foot in the door? Things to do, colleges courses to take, places to be?
>>
>>29482589
>be me
>6ish years ago
>move into a house with a few good friends of mine
>into the shittiest part of town
>only owned an 870 at the time
>throw house parties on a weekly basis
>did this for about a year
>one night two guys kick down our door
>first guy has a tec9, the other has a machete or something
>both have black ski masks on
>everybody is going apeshit
>bolt to my room and grab gun
>come back around corner and draw on him
>try to scream "get on the ground" but it just comes out as jibberish
>he fires
>I black out
>come back to standing over the first guys body, still drawn on him
>everyone's still screaming
>assess the situation
>second guy had ran off, I guess
>best friend is hit in the neck and is bleeding
>a lot
>try to keep him stable with what we had on hand
>cops and ambulance arrive
>intruder pronounced doa
>friend dies en route to hospital

everyone that was at that party blames me for nicks death. "if you didn't get your gun no one would have died" and it has eaten away at my soul ever since. thanks for listening
>>
>>29483007
You know shutter island was a book right?
MENTIROSO
>>
>>29483230
Jesus. Sorry to hear that.
>>
>>29483143
I am rendered unconfortable by this.
Please cease.
Thank you.
>>
File: DSCN0443.jpg (103 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0443.jpg
103 KB, 800x600
>I don't like dealing with most of the gun community. some are ok but for the most part I like to keep the hobby to myself
>I still believe in stopping powuh to a degree and discredit a lot of gel tests. too many factors to consider in a real shootout. Clothing, distance, body armor (in which case NO pistol round will really matter), but a bigger bullet in close range against plain clothes (what you'll actually deal with most likely) is my preference
>As such Ii unironcially like .40, its jst fun to shoot IMO
>I find toruture tests retarded. seeing if yor gun is durable is fine, but if you toss it in mud and against a brick wall and complain its not flawless then youre a dipshit. there isn't anything wrong with needing to clean your guns
>same for any tactical youtube channel (nutnfancy) it just looks lame trying to play operatuh
>I can turn off my "autism" and enjoy tv and movies with bad gun play. im watching the walking dead right now actually. Its a fucking tv show get over it
>I only own a half dozen guns and don't want much more. I prefer a small modest collection
>>
>>29483230
Yeah, that's not your fault. People are just trying to cope, and having someone to blame helps.

Hopefully you're either seeing someone to help with that or doing fine managing it on your own. I'm not a therapist but I hope you're doing alright.
>>
>>29482670
Ruger makes an objectively tougher revolver.
S&W might have have everything else, but Rugers are tanks and can take hotter loads than the rest.
>>
>>29483230

You did everything you could to help. Don't feel bad.

You probably hear stuff like that all the time, but it's completely true.
>>
>>29483230
Assuming what you said is true, then fuck everyone at that party. May they all get raped by packs of aids infected dindus.
>>
>I work in the medical field
>I go in and out of at least 10 buildings a day with "no weapons allowed" signs, sometimes 20
>The only thing I take note of is whether the gun crossed out is a Beretta 92FS or a generic S&W snubnose revolver

I don't mind being kicked out of a hospital forever because I saved my own life carrying my trusty Slavic sidearm.
>>
>>29483420
>trusty Slavic sidearm
cut down mares leg mosin?
>>
I'm don't mind Bernie (ignoring everything but gun rights) because even though he's not pro-gun, I think anything he'd put forward would fail hard and fast.
Clinton is scary though; her husband already fucked us with that AWB.

President Bernie couldn't effectively change gun laws, President Clinton would just have to screech about the chilluns and muh salt weapons and we'd have AWB 2: Electric Boogaloo.
>>
I daydream constantly about everybody but me in my area vanishing, heading to all the local hardware/home improvement/gun stores/etc, ransacking the shit out of them, and converting my neighborhood into my own fortress. Trenches, barricades, bastions, etc.
I've been thinking about writing some masturbatory short stories about the idea but I don't really know where I would go with it. Lately I've been thinking about something kinda like the Dark Souls series, where you can occasionally connect with other people in the same position as you, have them come to you, visit their worlds, but have it be really shitty and unreliable. Occasional "invaders" or hostile visitors, maybe even hollows (my neighborhood is full of fudds, that might make an interesting dynamic.
>>
>>29483230
Probably sounds rdiculous coming out of my mouth, but dont feel bad about it. Theres plenty of stories of people getting killed even after handing over their possessions in a robbery.
>>
>>29482963
>>Violent felons should not be allowed to own guns
They can't.
>>
>>29483476
They can have their rights restored
>>
>>29483230
If they hadn't had tried a home invasion nobody would have died, there are plenty of cases of people surrendering and still being butchered but your "friends" don't want to hear that. Also >>29483332. there was a similar incident in my town. Some girls boyfriend ran with a bad group who did drugs, one thing let to another and she was murdered over some petty debt. To be honest she wasn't a decent person herself, but a bunch of girls were saying "it was all from a stupid gun !" because she got shot to death. people are stupid when theyre upset
>>
>>29483331
>I can turn off my "autism" and enjoy tv and movies with bad gun play. im watching the walking dead right now actually. Its a fucking tv show get over it
I can do it to an extent. Walking Dead is beyond that extent, some of the things they do have gone past 'bad gun handling' and straight into 'this is a fundamental failure in ability to use tools.'
>>
>>29483230
None of your "friends" deserve the air they're breathing. If you had not gotten your gun and something had happened they'd blame you for not using it. It's easy to complain when the hero only does most of it right.

>I have to have form and function in firearms
>I think most new guns have no heart in their design
>I'm 23 and haven't gotten my ccw because I've been lazy
>I've panic brought before
>I may have damaged the bore of my Tigr because it went from shooting 1.5MOA to 5MOA
>>
>>29483435
>not obrez
new fag detected
>>
File: looney tunes gif.gif (4 MB, 400x291) Image search: [Google]
looney tunes gif.gif
4 MB, 400x291
>>29483230
LEO here, not that it matters and its not just the /k/ in me talking but ive been to plenty of robberies and home invasions. some haven't ended badly, some have, but you can never tell just how crazy somebody is so its best not to gamble. somebody points a gun at me , im taking that shit seriously. You do what you have to to survive. did they at least catch the other guy?
>>
>>29482766
Depends on state. Some states cc laws outline that you can carry anywhere except for government buildings and the like, regardless of any posted signs on private facilities
>>
>>29482608

you mean you turned 360 degrees and went back
>>
>>29483230
You did nothing wrong. They may have killed you all had you not stepped in.
>>
>>29482963
But Taurus really IS that bad
>>
>>29483615
Never trust a criminal threatening your life for your safety more than yourself.
>>
>>29483435
that's called an obrez you FILTHY AMERICAN CAPITALIST
>>
>>29483442
you're not alone anon, it's a really cool thought
>>
>>29483331
I'd rather have a hew guns I really enjoy and shoot a lot then a bunch of random shit
>>
>>29482589
/k/onfession
>I love guns, but I hate the NRA, and I hate Republicans in general.
>I only own one gun at present, and it's a Kimber.
>>
File: 1457227524762.jpg (33 KB, 500x636) Image search: [Google]
1457227524762.jpg
33 KB, 500x636
>>29483143
I know quite a few small-framed, light weight women who can handle a 12 guage just fine, you fucking pussy. Seriously, are you an anorexic or something? That's just sad...
>>
>>29482648
>Carried illegally in CA for 1.5 years
Damn son. I carried illegally in CA one night when I just got a bad vibe for no reason.

Any close calls with getting caught or having to draw?
>>
>>29482608
There used to be a gun shop down the street from my house that had a sign that read "IF YOU VOTED FOR OBAMA DO NOT ENTER."

I went in anyway.
>>
File: acceptdeath.png (265 KB, 500x417) Image search: [Google]
acceptdeath.png
265 KB, 500x417
>>29482589
>I would support tighter gun control in the form of Shall Issue licenses for firearm ownership that were guaranteed not to be denied except through a few explicit criteria but that had intensive training built in.
>>
File: 1454800623969.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1454800623969.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
>>29484143
In Canada, we had this.
>>
>when I was new to shooting I was packing up to leave and set my (unloaded) pistol down on a bench pointing across the fining line.
>it was pointed right at a guy 4 lanes down

I still feel shitty about it.
>>
>>29482963
This is pretty much /k/anon though.
>>
File: 1358740615013.png (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1358740615013.png
7 KB, 400x400
>I don't have a problem with getting a permit to CC
>As long as a state is shall issue and has affordable fees, I like that better than constitutional carry
>I think if you buy a gun at a gun store you should undergo a background check
>I don't want universal background checks, but would exchange them for national reciprocity
>I think shotguns are the best home defense guns. 00 buck is nasty shit
>I don't have a nugget because I don't want to go through the hassle of cleaning it and worrying about corrosive surplus ammo
>Revolvers are too low capacity to be of use for CC
>I carry a .380 and feel like it's not powerful enough and want to jump up to 9mm but don't have the funds right now to do so
>my dad is a Fudd and I hate it
>>
I actually have no passion for the mechanics of guns. I only like them because I think an unarmed man is a slave. I own a basic bitch AR because I honestly cannot even muster enough interest to modify it or build a new one.
>>
>>29484287
shall
>>
>>29484322
not
>>
>>29484327
be
>>
>I've owned CZ 75 sp01 and think they are overpriced jamtastic shit. Jews>Turks>Czechs in best cz75
>I carry a j frame 9.5/10 times with no reloads
>never buy a brand new sigs they are not worth the price
>I leave all guns and magazines loaded at all times even if they're in the safe
>I've owned a reloading press for three months and still haven't set it up
>when I'm on a long road trip I must always resist the urge to shoot my cc out the window
>>
>>29484335
infringed
>>
>>29484335
C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-
>>
>>29484143
>I'm going to turn away paying customers because they like someone I don't
>>
>>29484397
Why don't you carry a speed strip anon? Legitimate question
>>
>>29484287
>affordable fees
That's relative anon
>background check
You mean the NCIS right?
>>
>I don't think firearms should be a right.
>If the 2nd was no longer valid, I'd be a little annoyed because of the money I spent but that'd be it.

>inb4 why are you even here/statist/cuck/etc
I don't really want to argue, so this is all I'll say other than that I am serious.
>>
>>29484465
>affordable fees
Good point, they should be waived if you're below the poverty line.
>You mean the NCIS right?
No, Gibbs, he means NICS.
>>
>>29484471
There's nothing to argue, you're a statist cuck.
>>
>>29484171
>de facto gun registry
Fuck you.
>>
>>29484528
I'm anon and I approve this message.
>>
I'd be completely fine with universal background checks and maybe even registration if a few criteria were met
>NFA and all import bans repealed
> all traces of a background check are destroyed after it goes through none of that shit where the document basically exsists forever thats total bullshit and absurd to imagine storing billions of bsckground checks over a few hundred years the waste and logisitcs are ridiculous.
>>
>>29482589

>I value /k/s opinion on guns very little.
>>
>>29484103
>I love guns, but I hate the NRA, and I hate Republicans in general.

Fucking this. Personally, I hate both sides equally, but whatever...
>>
>>29484741
>>29484103
I can understanding hating republicans but what's wrong with the nra?
>>
>>29484312
If the rifle meets your needs, there is literally no reason to modify it.
>>
>>29484762
I think a stock as fuck ar fits almost everyone's needs except for people who have a real passion for tinkering. It's just that I click on /arg/, feel like I should do something with my gun, and then just think "but why"
>>
>>29484397
>>when I'm on a long road trip I must always resist the urge to shoot my cc out the window

Shit, I get this on my daily commute.
>>
>>29483143
>American guns suck
>Glawks are teh best
You know something like 45-50% of Glocks are made in Smyrna, Georgia, USA?
>>
>>29484800
l'appel du vide, boys
>>
>>29482663
cuck
>>
>I like the S&W M&P series more than any other striker-fired pistol, even GLOCKBRANDGLOCK
>I refuse to buy anything Ruger, and not just because Bill Ruger was sucking the tip of Clinton's cock like a good little bitch, but because they are ugly, all of them, and their quality has noticeably dropped in the past 15ish years
>I sometimes shoot .40S&W in my glock 20
>I once shouldered a sig arm brace, it was an accident, honest
>>
>>29484901
rip doggo
>>
File: guilty of not giving a fuck.jpg (58 KB, 256x320) Image search: [Google]
guilty of not giving a fuck.jpg
58 KB, 256x320
>>29482589
when I found out my brother OD'd, I was relived. I hated for years and to be honest he was always a shitty person. It destroyed my parents but I think part of them were glad it was over too, at least so he doesn't "struggle"with his demons anymore". I never told them and put on a some fake grief but I haven't given a shit since it happened and ive tired to grieve but I just don't care. I thought I would have had to shoot him before it came to this
>>
File: 1370915279777.jpg (30 KB, 445x451) Image search: [Google]
1370915279777.jpg
30 KB, 445x451
>>29484921
I'm sorry you had that relationship with him. My brother's a fuckup and a failure but I would take a bullet for him before anyone else and this post makes me want to text him or something because we haven't talked in a month and I feel bed.
>>
File: youre old.jpg (46 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
youre old.jpg
46 KB, 1280x720
All my guns are glock right now. I want to buy something else but im short on money and when I start to window shop I want EVERYTHING, so I panic and wait.

Im excited for the Gilmore girls reboot

I carry in a shoulder holster because I pretend im a spy

I really should be studying for a test I have tomorrow
>>
>>29484949
>not owning glorious 1911
>not owning an AR
why live?
>>
I'm still nogunz because I turned 21 this year and my LGS is having a big sale in two weeks. I have literally been counting down the days. The only thing I want out of this life is a boyfriend who shares my values, likes to shoot guns and do innawoods stuff, and will pretend to be an operator with me.
>>
File: beats by Ivan.jpg (63 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
beats by Ivan.jpg
63 KB, 500x347
>>29484921
the whole reason I got into guns in the first place was when I had to go bail my drunk of an aunt from her abusive boyfriend with my dad.
>Dad didnt want to call the cops and had "helped her out" like this before,
>asked me to tag along when I was 17
>mom threw a fit but said I was just going to drive my aunts car so she wouldn't have to go back
>we drive up to this shitty motel, out walks your A typical scruffy drunk with a bushy bear
>suddenly takes out a revolver and shoots at my dads truck
>I panic and jump out of the still moving truck and run down the street
>cops come, arrest the guy, mom and dad almost get divorced over it and its still a touchy subject
part of me hates my dad for it too, putting my dumb teenage ass in that situation. Ive never been so scared even since then and ive lived in some bad neighborhoods. to top it all off my aunt still talked with him while he was in jail. Gave me my first taste of the real world and how awful people can be. Bonus is I became a gun nut after that and here I am
>>
>>29484760
Wayne La'Pierre is insane

https://books.google.com/books?id=3R3JtuTf1iEC&pg=PA46&lpg=PA46&dq=How+long+until+a+U.N.-declared+official+day+of+hate+is+celebrated+with+governments+actually+killing+people&source=bl&ots=in08LtJDPe&sig=CJhrv8xWiKAyFco_v4hegw6abiU&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwio_ruz_s_KAhVCSiYKHVzFCacQ6AEIHTAA#v=onepage&q=How%20long%20until%20a%20U.N.-declared%20official%20day%20of%20hate%20is%20celebrated%20with%20governments%20actually%20killing%20people&f=false

And they send out letters that are equally insane

http://www.politico.com/static/PPM152_110304_nra_mailing.html

And personally, they spammed me with letters and emails asking for money for years, despite me telling them to stop. They only stopped when I lied and said I was voting for Hillary in 2008.
>>
>>29484966
I want
>a 1911
>a sig p226
>an Ithaca shotgun
>an Ar
>some kind of battle rifle
>a .357 revolver
>Inox beretta
>sig 238

and that's the ultra shortened list. Im planning on saving a lot of money and blowing it on several list items when I get the chance
>>
>>29485031
Yeah, I'd gotten that impression from them. It's hard not to support them because there is literally no other relevant organization fighting the antigunners, though.
>>
>>29484760
That La Pierre idiot makes everyone who owns a gun look like an idiot.
>>
>>29482963
>>Violent felons should not be allowed to own guns
I disagree. If they're that dangerous, why are they allowed back into society in the first place? If they've served their time, I see no reason why they should continue to have less rights.
>>
>>29484760
When it was finally time for a dialogue about guns after Sandy Hook, their answer was "Armed guards in every school".
>>
File: You'll Put 52 eyes Out.jpg (27 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
You'll Put 52 eyes Out.jpg
27 KB, 500x309
>>29485312
>When it was finally time for a dialogue about guns after Sandy Hook
Why was it time for a dialogue about guns after Sandy Hook?

We all knew that murdering your mother and stealing her guns is bad, and that doing it so that you could off a bunch of kids is even worse. We knew that long before Lanza's bonanza.

What Sandy Hook did create time for a dialogue about was media responsibility and standards. Which we never had, just as Ryan Lanza never got the grovelling public apology he deserved after the media announced that he was a mass murderer to the world.
>>
>>29485312
>time for a dialogue about guns
Shall not be fucking infringed, dude. And armed guards in schools, I don't know if you realize this, WOULD WORK. Bullets flying both ways is a great way to stop shooters.
>>
>>29482963
>homophobic
The word implies pathology. It's not pathological to disprove of a lifestyle that creates a reservoir of disease in one's community.
>>
I once gently pressed the head of my penis into a Hen's cloaca. Fun fact: chickens are very warm, they can actually be used as a personal heater in a pinch.
>>
>>29485584
I actually don't disagree with this but it's not homosexuality itself that creates that environment, it's promiscuous homosexuality. The two are arguably indistinguishable because of the nature of male sexuality, but in any case promiscuous homosexuality was a thing before "homophobia" was a bad thing. The thing that needs to change is the gay community's approach to safety (since right now it's fairly lackadaisical).
This interview is relevant:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX5zEQHvCsk
>>
>>29483548

I stopped watching Walking Dead before I got into funz, would you care to elaborate? Genuinely interested. I don't remember much about how they handled guns, I just remember their silly line formations for melee combat against groups.
>>
>>29482589
>My bestfriend's "girlfriend" is going to move in with him after "she" finishes this semester of college and I'm really excited about trying to convert "her" to hasguns.
>I rarely shoot, because I'm a poor collegefag and I feel like I should build up a stockpile of ammo and I can't afford to do that and shoot.
>None of my friends share my interest in guns on the same level as I do. A few own guns, but they're not nearly as into it as I am and they think I'm weird, so even if I did shoot a lot, I have no range buddies.
>I've never shot at a range before, aside from qualifying for my CCW. I shoot in the woods behind my house, but I'd much prefer the structure of a dedicated range to just propping cardboard against a stump.
>I really want to do the innawoods challenges but theres no public land nearby and I don't want to get arrested or killed for trespassing with a weapon.
>>
>>29485701
>My bestfriend's "girlfriend" is going to move in with him after "she" finishes this semester of college and I'm really excited about trying to convert "her" to hasguns.
Are we talking about a transexual or a dakimakura here, man?
>>
>>29485759
Trans.
>>
I'm sick of the brain damaged anon who has been shitting up the board recently, with his lies and absurd spelling.

I support the minneapolis /k/ shooting. If you can't walk down any street in this country spouting whatever opinions you want then this may as well be fucking syria. Anyone who would physically attack someone for their views deserves to be shot.

I CC in states where I legally cannot, all while giving zero fucks.

I hate polymer guns. Plastic on ARs is OK, but any handgun or rifle needs to be wood and steel.

I like hunting rifles, but I do not hunt because I feel bad killing animals. Except quail, fuck those guys.

I don't like AKs because they look cheap and inaccurate.

I read the EDC threads but I think anyone who posts that shit is an attention whoring autistic faggot.
>>
>>29483442
I used to do this but with zombies. My go too plan was to live in home depot
>Can make a small city with wood and tools on high shelves
>Good luck climbing zombies
>Few entrances
>have all the tools and material i'd need
>>
>>29482589
I think that we should keep Short Barreled Shotguns and Machine Gun under the NFA, but fix it to remove the tax, drastically decrease wait times, and allow new machine guns to be produced and registered for civilians.
>>
>>29483225
It's all who you know. I went to school with a guy who moved out to LA, he and I got along well so I sometimes use him as a muse when I write. He got wind of an executives assistant who wanted to make a name for himself, so I offered a completed script for pennies on the dollar just to get my foot in the door. This guy was summarily sacked for whatever reason, and there went my script. So I set out to do the second script independently. Did the whole local fundraising sthick, going through the motions. Somehow someone found out about it, and I got a letter from Paramount saying they'd like to talk. What followed was an obscene number of zeros on an obscene number of checks as they bought out everyone who had committed to it. Two years later, BOOM, Shutter Island came out. The similarities are nominal, but I could see how it would have been a problem for the big studio.

My advice, never talk to anyone without at least two completed scripts ready to go. If you get lucky once and they ask you what you have, the only thing they want is another bundle of papers, not a pitch. Unless you know someone, you'll have to move to LA and start at the bottom. Work in as many capacities with as many people as you can. Don't grumble and trash talk. Eventually you MIGHT get lucky and overhear an executive wish out loud that he had a screenplay to shove through to fill the February\March ghetto. That's really all the advice I have, because I don't consider myself a career writer. Full Sail in Florida is a good school, though. Check that out.

>>29483102
I don't really think of it as coming up short. My imagination paid for a car, three guns, a vacation to Mexico, and a nice little bundle of money to save for retirement or catastrophic fiscal need. Having my name in lights doesn't mean shit if I cant pay the light bill.

>>29483267
I didn't know that when I wrote my story. Mine was modern, didn't have guns, and he actually was a detective. I liked SI, though.
>>
I got rid of all of my guns after I killed a dude who broke into my house. I mean I know it was justified but that shit fucked me up hard.

I pretty much just come here to shitpost and laugh at /k/ humor threads. Don't think I'll ever pick up a gun again.
>>
>>29485267
Ok, you are right.
>>
When I was 15 I participated in a rimfire marksman competition. I knew everyone there, and knew that there was one kid who was probably going to beat me. He left his rifle sitting during lunch, so I turned his elevation up about 8 clicks. He fired 5 shots before he even hit paper, and quit the competition in a rage. Almost 15 years later, I still feel bad. I didn't even win.
>>
>>29484287

>I don't have a nugget... worrying about corrosive surplus ammo
Good luck even finding surplus ammo anymore, anon. You're lucky if you pay less than 50 cents a round now.
>>
>>29486072
>The similarities are nominal, but I could see how it would have been a problem for the big studio.
So was it about a cop investigating a psych facility and maybe being/going insane, or about trying to help someone work through delusions by LARPing?
>>
>>29486168
Shit is it seriously drying up already?
>>
>>29483442
I do the same thing, anon.

Generally it's small groups of survivors and the stories are framed as myself telling them to an explorer from another enclave. Maine, I think, is their go to origin.
>>
>>29482589
Nobody will fight when the government comes to round up you and your guns. 80% of this generation isn't even fit for military service, while the letter agencies are stacking their ranks with angry, older high-test men who have been brainwashed into praying everyday that they get to kill you for not being one of them.
>>
>>29486173
For the most part. He was never a patient, but it was pretty obvious to the audience and him from the get-go that he wasn't right in the head, but repressed it to do his job (some kind of vague social worker, can't remember what flimsy justification I came up with for him to be there). One patient in particular thinks they've been lifelong friends, and after a while our hero starts to believe it himself. Then he starts confusing that patient with one of the staff members, and things get crazy. I've never cared much for twist endings, but I liked Scorsese's approach to the movie. It's been so long that I can barely put the pieces together in my head without it turning straight into Shutter Island all over again.

I signed a thing when they cut me the check that said basically "shut up and don't write anything like this again, dickhead", so I'm kinda shut off from the concept. Not that I care. I've got enough on my plate as it is that i don't need to dredge up a story someone else did a good job telling.
>>
>>29486074
story time?
>>
>>29486149
what a dick move
>>
Airsoft looks fun as hell, and people need to stop making fun of them. If you have ever played COD and laugh at airsofters you are a hypocrite.
>>
>>29482692
If you have to use a gun for self-defense in a place that restricts your rights, don't stick around. Run like Forrest Gump. Odds are the residents of the freedom hating shithole you've found yourself are so conditioned to gunshots that they won't so much as shrug.
>>
>>29486074
No you didn't. You faggots tried this same shit a few years ago with the influx of "Ever think about downsizing your gun collection?" threads. Stop it. Nobody here (outside of the few nutless Berniefags in this threads) will give up their guns happily.
>>
>>29486074
Which is worse, getting paid to shill or doing it for free?
>>
>>29486361
I have no doubt that kid is lying, but you're still an idiot.
>>
>I think that private sales are fucked and should be illegal.

That said, I don't vote in favor of it because I know they'll never stop with just that.
>>
I think birdshot is just is good as buck for home defense and I have no fucking friends that are interested in guns the way I am its just rednecks that want to shoot washing machines with my ammo sigh
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 470x353) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 470x353
>>29487004
Yeah, birdshot to the face really does a number
>>
>>29487021
yes cause he was shot 5 feet away before it could spread
>>
The reason I started getting into guns to begin with is because I was raped at knifepoint when I was 19.
>>
>>29487074
Are you a girl or guy? Did you go back and kill the person?
>>
>>29486206
I have feared this for a long while
>>
>>29487089
Guy, but I don't think the guy who did it realized it until I opened my mouth. It was dark, I had long hair. Or he might just've been gay.

He was a completely random crackhead who looked like he was in his 50s but was probably younger and fucked up on a lifetime of crack. I can't imagine I could find him again.
>>
>>29486618
This, so much this. You can't vote for any firearms regulation if you enjoy shooting as a hobby beyond the level of a Fudd. If you give the anti-gunners an inch, they'll travel to the fucking moon.
>>
>>29486618
>I think that private sales are fucked and should be illegal.
What's this opinion based on, anyway? Like you realize how absurd it would be to enforce that?
>>
>>29487103
I can't say what I would do in that situation, but I think I'd rather fight the dude and risk getting stabbed rather than be raped

Sorry that happened to you. It's pretty shitty
>>
>>29483065
What he's talking about is actually very common for screenwriters. It kinda sucks but makes sense.
>>
I like to shoot.
I don't mind gun restrictions-
I don't think most people should cc/oc, I think business owners should have blanket rights to deny weapons in their establishments.
I think most people that cc/oc/wear body armor and aren't in law enforcement are insane and should be medicated.

I think the sbr/suppressor restrictions are stupid and should be lifted though.
>>
>>29487144
It's pretty hard to defend yourself with a gun if you don't have a gun
>>
>>29487120
I'll be honest, I was an enormous pussy. And still am. The idea of getting slashed was way, way worse than the idea of getting fucked, at least from a perspective of physical pain. But I'm pretty sure I wasn't thinking of that at the time I mostly just froze up and let him do what he wanted.

For some reason the most fucked part of it is that he didn't rip me off after. Didn't take a single thing. Left me in an alley and booked it. Crack is a hell of a drug.

Really though it isn't that upsetting now. It's been 4 years and via some absolute miracle I don't have AIDS or anything else. No PTSD either. Relatively speaking I'm pretty lucky. It taught me an extremely valuable lesson, too: don't wander around bad parts of town past midnight by yourself and unarmed. That probably should've been common sense.
>>
>>29482589
>be security guard hating life in Malibu
> be in muhreen core reserve
> work at two sites
>one is a shopping center and the other is a building
> dry cleaner at shopping center fixed name tapes for free
>working at building that day to prevent skateboarders from coming into property
>it gets cold so I look in the trunk of my car parked in the parking garage.
>remove cammies and car jack since I didn't put it back while replacing a tire
>Malibu pleb rolls by in car, reverses and comes back behind me and drives off in a hurry after making eye contact but not saying anything
> think nothing of it
> hear sirens, all of a sudden 5 cops sigh rifles start clearing the building
>hey point guns at me, I put my hands up and they tell me to go to the street.
> see guy from now, ask him wtf is happening.
>he can't hear me from 5 feet away.
> see another cop and ask him what's happening
> cop says the new guy called because he saw a guy with army camo and a gun and a car at the garage.
> mfw he incorrectly described my car
>mfw he thought my car jack was a rifle
> explain to cop it's my car and show him ID.
> all clear

Fucking Californians. I don't understand how these people survive everyday
>>
>>29487149
most people never have to defend themselves wtih a gun regardless. And there's always risk associated with carrying.
If you think there are that many risks in the world that you need a gun every minute, you aren't very good at assessing risks.
>>
>>29487214
do your restrictions include those that hinder the acquisition of guns?
>>
infringed
>>
>>29487214
Most people don't need a gun on a daily basis true. But when someone does need a gun, they REALLY need a gun.

And what risk does a firearm that remains in a holster all day present?
>>
>>29487144
Wait, I'm sorry, you think BOTH that 'most people should cc/oc' AND that 'most people that cc/oc/' who aren't LEO are 'insane' and 'should be medicated'? So you think most people should be LEOs? Or what? What the fuck is happening here.
>>
>>29482670
>>29483362
This. S&W is a fancier revolver with a more refined trigger (at least before dashes and locks w ere introduced) but Ruger is undeniably more durable.

>>29483230
>Friends blame me
Those people can all fuck right off. It's all fun to play make believe about "what if" but you were in the situation and you took action when everyone else would be contented to bend over for criminals. That dead criminal will never harm another.
>>
>>29487234
Ask the lady whose 3 year old shot her in the back, or every idiot on /k/ that's posted a ND thread. They're not risk free.
>>
>>29487227
I care less about what people own than about what they do.
I think carrying is foolish and dangerous.
I don't think full giggle is coming back in my lifetime, and it probably shouldn't.
I don't think armed citizens scare the government.
I think people that oc set back gun rights for the rest of us.
>>
>>29487285
reread.
I don't think non-leo should cc/oc.
>>
>>29487306
Oh, I'm sorry, you're right. I misread, forgive my retard mind.
>>
>>29487314
kinda late. probably past most of the bedtimes of people here.
>>
>>29483595
This is incorrect.

It may not be a crime in some places (unless you dont leave), but property rights are a thing.
>>
>>29487299
>and it probably shouldn't.
Wow, that's probably the gayest fucking thing in this thread.
>>
>>29487329
>suppressive fire at the target range

not sure where this goes.

Maybe if deer start shooting back.

or if the fevered dreams of preppers come true...

Or if Jamal wants to culturally enrich faster than he can w/ a hipoint...
>>
>>29486015
>shall not be infringed
What are you confused about?
>>
I dry fired an old daisy bb gun (barrel touching the ground) in a gun shop once and the owner gave me the dirtiest look ive ever seen, i left out of sheer akwardness
>>
File: uhhh.jpg (74 KB, 480x434) Image search: [Google]
uhhh.jpg
74 KB, 480x434
>>29482589
>I think any and all laws on weapons ownership are inherently flawed and an infringement on human rights.

>having said that I don't believe biological weapons can be counted as weapons and should never have existed

>/k/ and gun owners in general are a bunch of statists

>I want muh full auto AND a tank WITH the guns

>It's not illegal to own a nuke and I wish I had the money to get one just to own one

>I think the hughes amendment is unconstitutional and should be repealed because not only the rich should be able to own full giggle
>>
File: 1355194734972.gif (1 MB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1355194734972.gif
1 MB, 250x187
>>29487349
>yfw getting attacked by a mob of rioting dindus just because you live in the shit part of town when trump gets elected and you don't have a full auto lmg

>hating fun

this is why we can't have nice things
>>
File: 1458746134744.jpg (91 KB, 311x311) Image search: [Google]
1458746134744.jpg
91 KB, 311x311
>>29487395
mfw I don't live in as culturally enriched of an area, and even if I did I could oneshot/onekill to disincentive any activity in my neighborhood. Which would never happen.
>>
>>29487409
>that image

Of course minorities are treated badly, that's why direct democracies suck.
>>
>>29487409
>I'm okay so no one else can be in a worse off situation esp physically/dindusurroundedly than me

Get out with your narrowmindedness
>>
>>29487421
There's a social cost to full auto, restricting it doesn't limit what pretty much everyone does with firearms, it just steals a tiny bit of fun away without any practical limitations.
>>
>>29487441
Different Anon, here.

Fuck you.

I should be able to OC my dual, full-auto 40mm Bofors cannons mounted atop a BMPT made out of a Challenger-1 hull and only have to have a driver's license (and possibly homeowner's insurance) for the thing.
>>
>>29487469
Well, that's where you're fucking wrong, and proof that most of you should spend time outside of /k/'s little hugbox.
>>
>>29487479
>Post on /k/ for the first time in months
>Get told to spend less time on /k/

Man, you guys have turned into serious cucks.
>>
Shit
>>
File: i...what.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
i...what.gif
1 MB, 320x213
>>29484287
>Revolvers are too low capacity to be of use for CC
>I carry a .380

Anon, I...
>>
>>29485681
ive watched up to season 5, and what bugs me is how they all stand around and fire automatic weapons from the hip and then wonder why theyre out of ammo and there are still zombies.
>>
>>29483331
The walking dead was bad because the story was bad
>>
>>29487536
I can't believe you made it that far
Season 2 was bad enough for me to stop
>>
>>29487574
I liked season 1 and that's about it
>>
>>29487595
^^^
>>
File: 1355715611375.jpg (100 KB, 800x739) Image search: [Google]
1355715611375.jpg
100 KB, 800x739
>>29487441
>banning something doesn't do anything, so we should do it

freedom hater detected
>>
>>29484901
rip
>>
>>29482692
Feels good here in SC, where illegally carrying is a misdemeanor.
>>
>>29487615
>sam adams
>such a great statesman
>wonderful presidency
>oh wait that was john
>sam was a total dick
>>
>>29482812
Without a $99 price tag, it is.
>>
>>29487577
Season 2 was a turd due to AMC being cheap bastards by cutting the budget thus keeping everyone at one location and having basically no zombies. It has gotten better since then.
>>
>>29482799
Im the same way. Love me some vintage milsurp
>>
I don't have any guns or a gun license, I have actually used one only once in my life at a range, and I've been coming to /k/ for six years acting like I knew my shit
>>
>>29482963
>>Openly homophobic people should be ostracised from the gun community

fag.
>>
I realized only recently that the reason why I couldn't shoot consistently from session to session with my 22 is because I never used the same ammo and never shot at the same distance.

I want to die.
>>
>>29485267
Especially considering the ridiculous amount of things that are a felony. If you have been convicted of a violent crime repeatedly, I can see restricting gun rights, but if you piss in public, that shouldn't be cause to disarm someone.
>>
>>29482648
>>29482661

Mosin was incredibly cheap, was likely held by more than one soldier in WW2, and has enough energy to kill most game in North America.

I don't own one but that's pretty cool
>>
File: Taurus-Long-Barrel-Revolver.jpg (28 KB, 800x179) Image search: [Google]
Taurus-Long-Barrel-Revolver.jpg
28 KB, 800x179
>>29483027
they're all I have in nogunsland. the gun shop closest to me and pretty much providing for all of the west midlands only has taurus, with a nearly 12inch barrel. Sucks bro.
>>
Crossdressing, homosexuality and other degen activities should be actively shunned on //k/ rather than fostered like it is
>>
>>29488092
The right to suck cocks shall not be infringed, faggot.
>>
>>29488092
>Phillipae detected
>>
>>29482670
I have two Smiths and one Ruger. The Ruger is an LCR. I can rotate my LCR cylinder by the ejection rod, and the DA pull is buttery smooth and lighter OOB than my Smiths. Maybe I got a special snowflake Ruger though.
>>
I don't really care to own any old guns or milsurp, or collecting/having an arsenal. I prefer having only those few guns I train with to spend my time and money on.
>>
>>29482756
That's not a konfession. More like shitposting and fanboyism. Nice try though.
>>
>>29482740
Why the fuck do you support those hypocritical hollywood shitbags that are against the 2nd?
>>
>>29488478
Because I'm an adult who doesn't feel threatened by the words an actor says in a PSA.
>>
>>29488092
>group of people who come together over their love of launching objects from a cylindrical object at high velocities
>mostly viewed as a very masculine activity
>being surprised that these people tend to enjoy playing with power, control, and dicks

Okay then.
>>
File: 1459073846220.gif (3 MB, 475x267) Image search: [Google]
1459073846220.gif
3 MB, 475x267
>im really not a good shot, but that's mostly dur to not even shooting a real gun until I was 17.

>I enjoy owning older milsurp guns for their historical significance more so then actually shooting them

>I overpaid for a chink SKS, but it shoots so well compared to what ive heard from others that I don't mind since I got a good one.

>I put off getting more guns because ammo is hard to get or expensive, and I want to get into reloading before I get a bunch of funs that I cant feed

>I, unfortunately, am a citizen of the people's republic of marxachusetts, and wont be able to move to the promised lands of northern new England for at least a few years.

>I was crushed when I learned I couldn't join the military because of my asthma among other things. I wanted to join because both my dad and his dad were in, but now im so "redpilled" as /pol/ would put it, that I count my fucking blessings that I didn't join. especially since everything's gone to shit under Obama, and previously, Clinton.
>>
>>29488736
Uhm the money you pay for the movie goes to there antigun campaigns.
>>
>>29488736
Plus you're putting money into there pockets. Movie stars are just as worthless as professional athletes.
>>
>>29482880
>All signs carry power of law in my state.

No blacks allowed.
>>
>>29484143

Our local gun shop has Obama's picture prominently displayed with "Salesman of the month" captioned underneath.
>>
>>29489182
Well, gun sales did skyrocket under his term...
>>
>>29483224
>I love the thought of my mosin being a Nazi Slayer
It was probably picked up by five different soldiers before it had the chance to kill a german, who was probably out of ammo by then or already almost dead from frostbite
>>
>>29482781
And no one cares about your blog.
>>
>>29487291
If we intend to idiot proof society we need to ban cars and pools.
>>
>29482963
>>7.62x39 is the best intermediate cartridge
Proof?

>>Bolt action rifles are the most fun to shoot
Personal preference

>>Rails on rifles are ugly, but look fine on handguns
Nigga you what?

>>The Mosin is a fine rifle
Define "fine"? I know my Mosin isn't going to compete with current-gen rifles like the M24 or the L96/115, but it ain't supposed to.

>>Openly homophobic people should be ostracised from the gun community
You're a retard.
>>
>>29488092
I'll still suck your dick anon, and I won't tell anyone if you want to be on the bottom just one time.
>>
>>29487291
They pretty much are unless you have them out playing with them. When a person CC's, his gun pretty much stays in his holster at all times. My Shield only leaves its holster to get cleaned or when I'm shooting it.
>>
>>29483420

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Mercy-Fitzgerald-Hospital-on-Lockdown-268489642.html

No charges filed against the doctor, and he wasn't fired. If you actually used it in a self-defense situation, no one would care. I'd be more worried about printing or some shit.
>>
File: 1442972959212.jpg (67 KB, 334x750) Image search: [Google]
1442972959212.jpg
67 KB, 334x750
>>29484901
>shouldered a SIG arm brace
>>
File: 1458739012017.jpg (10 KB, 480x357) Image search: [Google]
1458739012017.jpg
10 KB, 480x357
>I illegally CC in my apartment complex when taking my GF's dog outside
> I've put off buying an ar-15 for years, because I hate rails, and don't have/make enough money to buy an A1 parts kit.
>I bought a 5 shot S&W 637 because I refuse to buy any similarly priced Automatic ccw-sized handgun
>Looking for a slick side plate carrier, because I hate how tacticool molle looks
I think I might be a turbo-fudd...
>>
>>29488092
>I don't like when people like things I don't like.
>>
>>29487805
I like his beer legacy.
>>
>>29488101
damn straight.
>>
>>29489389
that is like the violent opposite of mall ninja yeah
>>
>>29489189
that was the whole point faggot
>>
>>29482963
>Taurus isn't that bad
That isn't an opinion, nigga. That is blatant disregard of mountains of factual evidence.
>>
File: Thepcshavearrived.jpg (87 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Thepcshavearrived.jpg
87 KB, 630x420
>>29488092
>Crossdressing, homosexuality and other degen activities should be actively shunned on //k/ rather than fostered like it is
Can't a guy want to feel pretty and confuse the occasional bullet?
>>
>>29483332

He accidentally shot his friend in the neck discharging a shotgun inside the house.

How is it not his fault?
>>
>>29483615

>did nothing wrong

Did you miss the part where he shot a bystander in the head with a shotgun?
>>
>>29489684
>>29489693
how can you prove it was him and not Datravius who shot him?
>>
>>29487916
I don't believe it is my or your business to tell others how to live their lives.
>>
>>29483595
no, it is private property and you must obey the owner's wishes.

if you refuse to leave because the owner asks you, you are trespassing
>>
>>29489684
>>29489693
(You)
>>
>>29489290
O-olay, anon, if it's with you
>>
I use a 1911 as my HD gun (fuck you my apartment has lots of corners

I have given up on my nugget completely, I shot it a year and a half ago and haven't cleaned it.

I'm entirely comfortable with a standard shoulder sling

When I get a new gun, I go shoot a roadsign with sit at 2 in the morning because the closest range is run by fucktards
>>
File: 1451279837817.gif (3 MB, 281x295) Image search: [Google]
1451279837817.gif
3 MB, 281x295
>>29482963
>revolverfag that thinks SAO is superior to everything else
I bet you carry a Single Action Army and think you're a cowboy
>>
>>29490520
And there's nothing you can do to stop me.
>>
>>29490544
thats fine, its just goofy as fuck
>>
>>29487228
BE
>>
>>29487479
I am going to save for the rest of my life to buy a shitty, turret throwing t-55 and import it, pay to keep the main gun in working order, and to have full giggle coax just to piss all of you faglords off, and I'll drive the fucker to Mcdonalds and film it.
>>
>>29487155
you fucking lying sack of shit
>>
>>29489456
I wouldnt call homosex and crossdressing straight.
>>
>>29489191
What's your point? Nugget still could have killed Kraut. Even if close to dead anyway.
>>
File: 1385802932716.png (80 KB, 521x521) Image search: [Google]
1385802932716.png
80 KB, 521x521
>>29483230
get the f over her bro.

Not your fault.
>>
File: 1385787577010.png (252 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
1385787577010.png
252 KB, 511x428
>>29484397
>Owned a reloading press for three months and still haven't set it up.

oof, hitting close to home there brah.
>>
File: 1396522324158_jpg.jpg (169 KB, 640x628) Image search: [Google]
1396522324158_jpg.jpg
169 KB, 640x628
>>29487615
Damn that is based as hell.
>>
>>29482963
>SAO>DA/SA>DAO

retarded 2bh
>>
>>29483230
reminds me of a recent csgo match 2bh
>>
>>29484171
>needing a license to conceal

holy cuck
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.