[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What up /k/, can i fix this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 20160403_161424.jpg (852 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160403_161424.jpg
852 KB, 2560x1440
Its my personal knife, had it engrabed, dropped it a certain way, a big peice that keept it together in the middle flew out and cant find it, still want to use knife but the actual useful part wont stay because i lost that screw, also have two other small peices that fell off at home
>pic related its my knife
>>
Reverse engineer, make new part, buy screws because they are common.

Or you could buy a new knife and retire that one.
>>
>>29480502
Aww but its my first engraved knife, the screw is like round
>>
>>29480467
underageb& pls go
>>
>>29480544
Oh yea because a 19 year old unemployed man whi cant afford a gun or a new knife is underage, fuck off anon
>>
>>29480559
may as well be, yeah
>>
>>29480519
>but its my first engraved knife
So? Getting a knife engraved costs like $20.

>screw is like round
Is that suppose to differentiate it from every other round screw?

Knives are tools. Buy better tools and don't boo hoo when you lose one or break one. If you buy an expensive one and can't afford to lose it, don't fucking carry it. If a knife is sentimental, don't fucking carry it. Be a man and stop being a little bitch.
>>
>>29480584
Ok this hit me hard, i was playing with it and dropped it, dont understand how im being a lil bitch, i lost this hoe for months found it, then broke it the same day, thats what really pisses me off
>>
>>29480519
If it fell apart like that it's cheap shit, and you're better off.
>>
>>29480467
Go to a hardware store. A real one, not Home Despot. They should have a wide selection of weird screws and shit. Show it to them, and the old white dude that works there (he will be old, and he will be white) will probably be able to find something that will work.
>>
>>29480467
Thats like a 10 dollars knife...
>>
>>29480622
I lost a Spyderco delica 4 that I had for years, I bought it from a surplus store for $80 knowing full well it was overpriced because I wanted to support a community fixture that had been open since the 70s and was failing. Know what I did? I went out and bought a new knife because I'm not a little bitch. Suck it up.
>>
>>29480675
Lol its not it was 50 USD i guess the engraving costed 20$
>>
>>29480661 we'll see we'll see
>>
That's a cheap fucking knife
>>
>>29480661
This x1000

If you can find any info on the part, you can go to:
https://www.usaknifemaker.com/
http://www.knifekits.com/vcom/index.php
http://www.texasknife.com/vcom/index.php

Otherwise, you're burnt OP. Don't be such a faggot and buy a knew knife, loctute the screws next time.
>>
>>29480691
Fuck ,you definetldy overpaid for a shit knife.engraving doesnt make a knife any better.i could have bought fucking two or three ganzo knives or a good kerhsaw or spyderco for that price.and do you bot know what just buy a new damn knife if you can figure out the pivot screw.
>>
>>29480622
lol faggot I've had an Emerson A100 stolen from me and lost a QTRMSTR kerambit innadesert, in the second case that's a literally irreplaceable knife, they only ever make one production run.

Suck
It
The
Fuck
Up

Pussy
>>
>>29480661

>he will be old, and he will be white

Fucking lost it
This is so true

Thinking about the best hardware stores I've been to:

>hometown hardware store
>been there since the 1920's
>"Walker's Home Supply"
>Mr. Walker (old white guy) and his sons ran it
>smoked huge cigars and drank coffee all day
>had everything for everything, but he would have to find it for you

>MFW he sold 2 years ago and they demolished the building for a "family dollar"
>>
>>29480661
/thread

just make sure they have a thick accent, Connecticut Yankee or Alabammy Way is acceptable.

hell, if you sit around and listen to a story or two, he'll just send you on your way gratis
>>
Aight all useful information to fix my overprice, cheap, engraved knife of mine, thanks
>>
>>29480773
>demolished the building for a "family dollar"

typical. fuck me, did the same to a couple of ones that also had a bunch of marine shit I couldn't identify if my life depended.

These greybeards are the first mofos you make friends with in a new town. They can potentially save you tens of thousands of dollars if you own your own house

Fucker gets a bottle of Glenlivits every Christmas, whether or not I see him.
>>
>>29480467
That's a Smith and Wesson right? The have a warranty, find it out and get the part replaced
>>
>>29480917
Thank Walmart for that
>>
>>29480931
well thats going to be complicated since i bought the knife a state over and never kept the receipt
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.