[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /k/ I really really wanna get this gun one day. Would a folding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: commando.jpg (24 KB, 520x209) Image search: [Google]
commando.jpg
24 KB, 520x209
Sup /k/ I really really wanna get this gun one day.
Would a folding stock be Bubba?
Also Colt Commando thread
>>
>folding stock
You don't know how these work, do you?
>>
>>29476164
He could get those shitty folding stocks that make the gun unusable.
>>
>>29476164
Nope. I was thinking of those soviet ones that go under the gun
>>
>>29476179
See that tube the stock sits on?
It has to be there, or the gun wont work.
>>
>>29476197
Ohh I see, thanks.
>>
File: AR Underfolder 014.jpg (122 KB, 1280x747) Image search: [Google]
AR Underfolder 014.jpg
122 KB, 1280x747
>>29476197
You can still get a folder. they're just shitty
>>
>>29476223
Well there's some ARs designed specifically without buffer tubes, so they can have a folding stock, like the LR-300, which is a very high quality weapon.

Putting one of those folding stock kits onto an old Colt would probably not make for a particularly good setup though.
>>
File: lr-300_pttr.jpg (20 KB, 550x242) Image search: [Google]
lr-300_pttr.jpg
20 KB, 550x242
>>29476265
Pic related is an LR-300 with an M203.

Probably the only piston AR truly worth a shit. I still prefer an M16 or an M4A1 with a .300BLK barrel.
>>
>>29476301
>Probably the only piston AR truly worth a shit.
Have you ever touched one? I don't mean that personal way, but they are pretty horrible weapons to use. The stock is bad, the foregrip is cheap and uncomfortable and the grip is an acquired taste. The recoil is sharper and more vertical than into the shoulder, its unpleasant compared to a stock standard AR. I get that /k/ likes them because they're obscure, ahead of their time and were in Stalker, but give one a go and you'll instantly understand why they didn't sell (protip: wasn't just the pricetag) to anyone except the DEA, who dropped them after a year or two.
>>
>>29476338
I always see them talked up by people around here so I kind of assumed, partially because of the price, that they were really well made.
>>
File: sbrs.jpg (109 KB, 960x828) Image search: [Google]
sbrs.jpg
109 KB, 960x828
You mean like his one?
>>
>>29476301
The lr300 is DI
>>
>>29476301
>piston
You should stop talking
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.