[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, the Tavor X95 is hitting the streets and... it's not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: tavor_x95.jpg (37 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
tavor_x95.jpg
37 KB, 640x480
So, the Tavor X95 is hitting the streets and... it's not $2000+? (They're selling for $1749 on Gunbroker and a few other sites.) I guess IWI was actually smart and built up a decent supply before shipping out guns to distributors.

That said, why the fuck does it take longer for the ODG and .300 Blackout versions to hit the streets? I can sort of see why the Blackout version would be delayed (gotta fuck with the gas system), but how the fuck does making a rifle green take longer than black or yellow?
>>
I don't buy Jewish products sorry
>>
>>29462062
Maybe there was some issue with the color coming out wrong. Do these things have an improved trigger? If I'm in the market for a bullpup what would motivate me to get the X95 over the (now presumably even cheaper) Tavor?
>>
>>29462062
What's been improved?
>>
>>29462062
because black rifles sell more than FDE and FDE sells more than ODG, if fags like you bought more guns in the shit colors you want they'd make more of them supply and demand nerd.
>>
>no trigger guard
Pig disgusting
>>
They shrunk the buttstock and gave it more rails
>>
Is this the new most futuristic looking bullpup? Gives the Tavor with Manticore forend a run for its money
>>
>>29462469
But I get those aftermarket anyways.
>>
buying a shitty kike bullpup
WEW LAD

i mean i love galils and the UZI is one of my favorite guns but still with jews you lose
>>
>>29462539
In that case never buy commie weapons.
>>
>>29462062
im not much of a gun nut so is it wrong if i say it looks like a larger version SENPAITACHI F1
>>
>>29462560
ok wtf happend to my post
>>
Im sorry about that but what it was suppose to say was FAMAS F1
>>
>>29462568
It's April fools in the US
>>
>>29462568
F.A.M. is wordifitered to senpai
>>
>>29462448
They changed the bolt and mag release positions, made it lighter ect.
>>
>>29462468
It's so gloves fit in the trigger idiot.
>>
>>29462577
no the fact it change FAMAS F1 to SENPAITACHI F1
>>
>>29462592
Mostly cosmetic?
>>29462600
Word filters
>>
tavor a shit
>>
>>29462544
i honestly don't i only buy american firearms i had an ak74 because it was a piece of shit that keyholed
other than that all my stuff is american
>>
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=550702249

Uh, why do all the listings say 13" barrel, isn't that kinda illegal if correct?
>>
>>29462444
>Do these things have an improved trigger?
Yes, it's only 6 pounds instead of 11+.

>>29462448
Better trigger, all the other stuff the other guy mentioned, foregrip with more rails.
>>
>>29462448
A lighter shitty trigger, charging handle moved back, plastic rails under even cheaper plastic hand guards, AR style mag release, two grip options
>>
>>29462613
>AK74 keyholing
>Keyholing

Century tantal I presume?
>>
>>29462623
>Uh, why do all the listings say 13" barrel, isn't that kinda illegal if correct?
They copied the blurbs for the SBR version, even though they're selling the 16in version.
>>
>>29462444
According to some Toutubers (including those that are critical of the Tavor)- yes, the trigger is much better with the X95.

>>29462448
Mag release is AR style now. More compact design (but not as short as the military variant because laws). Supposedly the trigger. Bit more comfy but stock (with possible after-market). Changeable handguard. More and better placed railz. Bolt release is not as massive. Charging handle change is a big improvement.
>>
>>29462625
>>29462634
Doesn't sound like a huge leap from the Tavor
>>
Hopefully this drops the price of the regular tavors.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.