[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would most likely survive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: The-Last-of-Us1.jpg (914 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
The-Last-of-Us1.jpg
914 KB, 1280x720
If a similar scenario were to play out in the real world, who would be the most likely to survive?
>>
>>29461661
Whoever built the tallest walls.
>>
>>29461661

SERE
>>
>>29461673
Solid answer.
>>
>>29461676
I've always wanted to be a part of a SERE course. Unfortunately POGs don't get any.
>>
>>29461721
Why would you want to be part of a SERE course? It is all torture. Taking pleasure in that makes you an unstable person.
>>
>>29461952
I was an amateur boxer in highschool. I kind of enjoy punishing work and pushing my limits.
>>
>>29461661
that dude who makes those primitive technology vids
>>
>>29461721
False, you boot. C-130 Aircrew here, had a blast
>>
>>29461661
probably how it played out in the game
people like Joel, Tess, tommy, various hunters who did some fucked up things but it made them tough and survivors
20 years later things have stabilized as best they can and new generations of people raised in QZ's like ellie are taught by Joel. Even if it was babys first survival game TLOU had a great story
>>
>>29461952
Because it was great training you pleb. Would absolutely recommend it to anyone still in the service.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.