[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No, Virginia, Terrorism is Bullshit Civil disobedience has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 0564.png (114 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
0564.png
114 KB, 800x480
No, Virginia, Terrorism is Bullshit

Civil disobedience has become a crime. Encryption is your right to free speech,
and that’s becoming compromised. If you don’t have the right to verbally defend yourself, you don’t deserve the right to physically defend yourself either. What’s really left, a fair trial? American citizen and known terrorist Anwar Al

Awlaki was assassinated by order of the United States President. He and at least four other Americans that have been assassinated so far who couldn’t get a trial, what makes you think you deserve one?

The right of revolution is the philosophical right and duty of the people to overthrow a government that is acting outside the interests of the people, in order to preserve the continuity of the nation. It may soon become the only right Americans are left with.

https://cryptome.org/2016/02/terrorism-bullshit.pdf
>>
1) I'm not a member of Al-Queda
2) I'm not planning and enabling the deaths of other Americans
3) I'm in a position to be arrested should that happen

There you are. Get fucked.
>>
wut
>>
>>29459203
go lick some fed balls Tim
>>
>>29459203
fuck you Tim
>>
*tips fedora*
>>
>>29459160
sounds like something that belongs in /pol/

Awlaki fought against America troops.
No trial needed.
Obama did the right thing here.
>>
>>29459160
>https://cryptome.org/2016/02/terrorism-bullshit.pdf

someone should really proofread this before posting it. I scanned through it quickly and became embarrassed for the author.
>>
Why is this on a weapons board?
>>
>>29459160
>>>/pol/
>>
>>29459160
Was this really for a class? And a 200 level class at that? Don't you have to speak English to to college here?
>>
>>29459203
Tim how much are the feds paying you to dribble that shit out of your mouth?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.