[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disgusting things from /k/ related gear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: glued_velcro_tape.jpg (45 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
glued_velcro_tape.jpg
45 KB, 500x375
>velcro
>noisy
>trashy as fuck
>utterly shit
This ruins everything from backpacks to jackets to plate carries. Makers and brands should stop making their stuff with mall ninjas in mind.
>>
good thing you know better than the R&D teams of every gear and clothing manufacturer for the military.
maybe write a strongly worded letter.
>>
>>29458120
>hurr durr don't want to give away my position with sttcckk sounds that are most assuredly not louder than a fucking gun

Please kill yourself, or let the Germans do it for you when they hear your garand ping you giant fucking retard faggot
>>
File: 2015-05-25-16-47-35.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
2015-05-25-16-47-35.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
>ball bearings
>muh smoothness
>muh free droppers
not as nice and sturdy as phosphor bronze washers but makers still are changing to them. fuck this faggotry knife market.
>>
Shameless bump
>>
>>29458120
Maybe mags should be covered in velcro so you won't even need mag pouches: you could just velcro them to your clothes or something
>>
>>29458120
>stop liking what I don't like the post
>>
>>29460682
now that's an idea
>>
>>29458120
What we need is 3M dual lock for clothing.
>>
Test
>>
>>29458120

>I've never put a Velcro ID or IR or IR ID patch on my uniform

I know who the mall ninja in this thread is

>better get an OP/Faggot patch for your Velcro ;)
>>
>>29458120
Eh, velro isn't too bad. I just hate it when they put it somewhere in a high movement spot. I have a weight vest with a velcro shoulder sinch for varying degrees of fatass-ness. If you just walk with it, everything is A-OK. If you run or climb stairs at a pace faster than a geriatric turtle it starts moving and making noise.
>>
File: image.jpg (311 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
311 KB, 1536x2048
>>29458120
But then totally dank designs like this wouldn't be possible
>>
>>29462205

Yo dawg, I heard you like magazines. So I made a magazine for yo magazine so you can tactical reload while you tactical reload.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBgW51ihdSQ
>>
>>29462256

Damn that's great

I would have bought that myself before my deployment if i had known there was something like that. Semi 3rd world European soldier here.

Does any army or SF actually use that?
>>
>>29462288

Company is bankrupt mate.
>>
>>29462337

But the idea is great. Should be easy to create something similiar for AK magazines, and I'm 100% sure African and Asian statesmen would love to buy something fancy like that for their armies. How did they manage to get bankrupt
>>
>>29458120
BUT I CANT DO KNOTS
>>
>>29462256

Some guys on YT critize it for being bulky and noisy. It's not bulkier than the same amount of magazines in single pouches, and who the fuck cares if it's noisy. In an actual combat situation, when you really have to reload fast and without much movement of your upper body, it's fucking noisy as hell around you anyways. Retarded fucks. I guess people like that are the reason those guys went bankrupt
>>
File: AR 15.jpg (836 KB, 1851x2955) Image search: [Google]
AR 15.jpg
836 KB, 1851x2955
>>29458120
I like having velcro on my deflector.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.