[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone have any experience with the FNX 45 tactical? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: FNX-45-Tactical-618x412.jpg (113 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
FNX-45-Tactical-618x412.jpg
113 KB, 618x412
anyone have any experience with the FNX 45 tactical?

I've been eyeing them for like 6 months and am about to pull the trigger, but is there anything i should know before i drop a grand?

>inb4 squishy
>>
>HK45
>>
Glock 21
>>
USP
>>
>>29458103
hk mark 23 or GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
JHP45
>>
>>29458103
Well you would know better as to whether its worth dropping it as far as your finances go. But what would you like to use it for? Home defense? CC? Open carry? Or just something to have and shoot at the range occasionally?
>>
>>29458103
If you aren't going to put a suppressor or a red dot on it, get a regular version for $700 cheaper.
>>
>>29458103
I have one. I really enjoy it as a range toy, I don't carry it. I've probably put about 200 rounds through mine, but in that small amount of time it preformed well.
Although I'd lean towards others as options. Not because there was anything wrong or discomforting about the FNX, but because it just didnt stand out to me whatsoever.
I literally bought this because I'd never seen it before at the time and thought it looked cool.
>>
>>29458265
>I literally bought this because I'd never seen it before at the time and thought it looked cool.

I am so guilty of this. I'm pretty sure 50% of my purchases are because "that shit looks fucking awesome".
>>
>>29458103
I bought one because 15 rounds of .45
Red dots can really help dry fire practice. MUCH easier to see the dot move than iron sights move. Shows you what your doing wrong.
>>
>>29458150

This.
Get your squishy piece of shit outnof here.

Save some.more money off your paper route and get the only pistol rated to take you through Hell, pistol whip Satan and get you back alive.
>>
>>29458287
Haha thanks for letting me know I'm not alone in the world of dumbass firearm purchases lol.
Same goes for the UTS-15, KSG, RFB, LVOA, and the list goes on and on and on.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.