[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the bullets come out of the side, then whats coming out of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 980x552) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 980x552
If the bullets come out of the side, then whats coming out of the front?
Does that mean theyre blanks?
>>
>>29448345
>bait
>>
what
>>
>>29448345
No. That's what an auto loader does. The bullet is still firing. You just new bullets from the spent shells coming out of the side.
>>
just sage and ignore lads
>>
Okay, this picture is fucking with my head. If the bullets are coming out of the side of the machine gun, then what's coming out of the front? Are they blanks? Is this for a movie? And why is he wearing headphones? Everything about this picture is just... bruh.
>>
It's just hot gas. The bullets eject out the side and a very hot stream of high pressure gas is what "shoots" out the front and what kills people.

Where do you think "blow you away" came from?
>>
>>29448370
Yes it's for a movie, he's a gangster/DJ
>>
What's the diffrence between a clip and a magazine though
>>
>>29448381
well okay but that doesn't explain the sideways bullets?? Like I just don't see the point?
>>
>b8

The rifle in your pic is ejecting the spent casing, it could be a blank, however it's indiscernable based on your photo.
>>
File: JeremyWadeWasHere.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
JeremyWadeWasHere.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>29448345
>>
File: 1352242696684.gif (2 MB, 475x208) Image search: [Google]
1352242696684.gif
2 MB, 475x208
The "bullets" flying from the side are the spent casings of the cartridges. They are ejected by the automatic gun's mechanism in order to chamber the next round.

The bullet is the projectile launched from the cartridge, that does the damage to the target. The pressure caused by the tiny explosion of the cartridge's gunpowder pushes the pullet out of the casing, through the barrel, where it gains speed and finally leaves the gun.

The man's wearing earpro, because unlike in games and movies, guns are LOUD. Like ~180db loud in case of rifles. Mere 100db can already instantly damage your hearing, resulting hearing loss and annoying nonstop noise-phenomenon in your ear, known as Tinnitus.
>>
>>29448400
I'm bored and on my lunch break so I'm going to try to give you a decent explanation and assume you're not a troll.

Modern firearms, like the AK variant in your pic use cartridges, the bullet (the actual projectile) is seated in the casing. When you fire the weapon, the bullet is sent flying down the barrel while the casing (which contained the gunpowder) is ejected from the rifle with an extraction mechanism. In your pic, the bullet has already left the barrel. The thing you see flying outside of the rifle is the spent casing.
>>
>>29448441
He took the b8 m8
>>
>>29448465
My man, I'm obviously trolling. Fuck, now I feel bad that you typed all that out.
>>
>>29448345
a cartridge is self contained primer, powder, and bullet in a case.

spent case is ejected, boolit goes forward.
>>
>>29448441
How can they be real bullets is our eyes aren't?
>>
File: 1386220034937.gif (2 MB, 280x209) Image search: [Google]
1386220034937.gif
2 MB, 280x209
>>29448468
nope, I just ruined people's fun. Thus, I'm a party-pooper.
>>
>>29448517
>taking the bait
>no, guys, I'm the one who bested OP! really!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.