[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you motivated yet, /k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: YUT.jpg (101 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
YUT.jpg
101 KB, 720x960
Are you motivated yet, /k/?
>>
I would be but I'm a POG
>>
>>29436042
>Join muhreens because too shit to go to college
>Go to bootcamp and get yelled at
>Go to a sandbox and step on IED's
>Go back to America and have PTSD
>No one gives a flying fuck about you
>Resort to making edgy online posters combined with Battlefield pictures for attention

Hell yeah I'm motivated
>>
>>29436042
no because im not susceptible to propaganda put on by the worlds most overrated military force
>>
>>29436042
Reading that image makes me believe whoever wrote it was a big pussy.
>>
>>29436042
The Battlefield 3 cover art takes away much of the gravitas this image is trying to convey.

Also, I'm not going to kiss your ass for your service. I mean, kudos to you but be a man and shut the fuck up about it.
>>
>>29436058
>No one gives a flying fuck about you

Why should anyone give a fuck about stupid kids who do stupid things out of a misguided sense of "honor"

The country isn't going to be "saved" by teenagers blowing up sand huts in the middle east

It's saved by building solid hard working families back in the USA.
>>
>>29436051

Has your heart been burned?
>>
Kinda reminds me of an ex-soldier in one of my poli sci classes who just will not shut the fuck up about his military service. It's alright to be proud of what you've done, but fuck this guy takes it to the extreme. Congratulations, you carried a rifle around some shithole sandbox for a year.
>>
>>29436042
These shitty propoganda posts always remind me of this kid I knew in Highschool. Always wanted to be a marine, took JROTC super seriously and had a bunch marine merch on him at all times.

I think he's still living with his mother working at some company doing IT now.
>>
>>29436087
That's not even junior high level trolling. Try again.
>>
>>29436118
>just trolling
He's right though...
>>
>>29436104
My freshman year roommate was this Jewish kid who wanted to be a Marine but couldn't get in because of his severe ADHD. But he wore fatigues to class every day and hung a huge USMC flag in our dorm.

We started calling him GI Jew, Real American Hebrew.
>>
>>29436131
Stop being so obtuse. The Jews are hard working and have strong family values. How did that work out for them during WWII? Did they save themselves or did a bunch of teenagers in uniform step in and slaughter the enemy?

Now let the adults talk.
>>
>>29436133

kek
>>
>>29436133
>GI Jew, Real American Hebrew
>>
>>29436133
I love making fun of patriotic Americans too.
>>
>>29436166
Fetishism of the military is not the same thing as patriotism.
>>
>>29436179
this
>>
>>29436098
Are you me? I know a vet taking polisci who can't talk about what he ate for lunch without bringing up iraq
>>
>>29436179
So now you're a fetishist if you hang a poster on your wall. I'll be dogged.
>>
>>29436210
You should make him shut the fuck up by telling him about the death defying things you've done.
>>
>>29436214
Agreed. But if you're wearing a USMC shirt, camo pants, and jungle boots to class every day, I'd say that qualifies as a fetish. He also referred to everyone as "civilians" despite not actually being in the military himself.
>>
>>29436179
This. People throw around the common stereotypes about people who enlist, but the whole 'autist desperate for some sense of belonging' is actually pretty damn common, and they tend to be the fetishists.
>that one autist that enlisted when you were in high school is now a recruiter
Worry.jpg
>>
>>29436232
>Sitting around in sand while the air force bombs cities
>Death defying
>>
>>29436091
That's just the Rip-Its kicking in.
>>
>>29436042
>high school tier hoorah propaganda to fool idiots into thinking they can "be somebody" if they join
I'm saying this as former military, and I even found that type of stuff extremely cringe-worthy 10+ years ago when I joined. (AF, because lets be honest, they're the coziest and best treated branch and get paid the same)
>>
>>29436144

Those Jewish families would have been just fine if the larger number of hard working German families around them hadn't been looking for a scapegoat when the Treaty of Versailles turned their economy to shit.

Not to diminish our Granddad's efforts, but odds go with the better equipped army. In our day and age, that means industrial warfare, and that requires a fuck-huge manufacturing base. I.E. hard working families back home.

Also, based on KIAs, the average GI Joe in WW2 was 26. It dropped to 20 in Vietnam.

http://www.uswings.com/about-us-wings/vietnam-war-facts/
>>
>>29436849
In Vietnam, he was nineteen.
>n-n-n-nineteen
>vietnam
>s-s-saigon
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.