[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Self Defense
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
How do we create a new self defense weapon that isn't lethal, but can protect the user.

Pic unrelated
>>
Pepper-spray and stun guns already exist.
If you mean some kind of club, or magical rubber bullets, then you've already lost in your quest.
>>
>weapon
>Isn't lethal
Best bet is armor, be it Motorcycle leathers, plates, or a shield, and a comfy pair of running shoes. Or you could stop being a little bitch and get a gun.
>>
>>29426991
>self defense weapon that isn't lethal
>can protect the user.
Pick one. Drugged or even drunk people can charge through pepper spray and shrug off tasers. A net gun is impractical for carry and generally only has one shot and the pole thing chinks use only really work if you are trained/ have a team backing you up

Everything else can easily kill or severely maim someone or isn't effective enough to be reliable as simply killing them.
>>
>>29426991
Unless you can find a way to create the stun baton seen in Demolition man which immediately knocks out everyone it touches, then I think we've pretty much explored every single possibility already.

And even if such a baton was possible, the left would still ban it, because they would argue criminals will use them on their victims. That was the reason given to ban civilians from owning Taser products in France.
>>
>>29427045
I liked that movie I don't car what anyone says
>>
>>29426991
Why? If someone is using lethal force against me, why the fuck would I use nonlethal against them? That's just idiotic.
>>
How about something that hasn't come into the market yet. Something that can incapacitate a psychopath or a drunk charging at you.
>>
We already have super effective nonlethal weapons, they're called batons.they work so well that they're super fucking illegal in most places, sadly.
>>
File: 1459282763904.png (301 KB, 342x397) Image search: [Google]
1459282763904.png
301 KB, 342x397
>>
>>29427060
I've got one!

It's a device that fires dense projectiles via chemical means contained in a metallic casing in order to penetrate and wound via shock and blood loss.

I'll even make it have varying methods of mechanical operation so people can argue about it on another invention I'm envisioning that can interconnect computers and allow them to exchange information.
>>
>>29426991
Self defense adhesives. Like silly string, but made of extremely strong polymers that immediately bond after a few seconds when air is introduced. Or dye marker skunk spray, it activates when it comes in contact with the oils from your body, and releases an odor that guarantees gagging.
>>
>>29426991
Invent a taser dildo
>>
>>29427156

they already have those.
>>
>>29426991
I kind of like that faggy ax
>>
File: 1458776196766.jpg (115 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1458776196766.jpg
115 KB, 500x375
>>29427156
>he doesn't e-stim
>>
File: image.jpg (858 KB, 2000x1948) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
858 KB, 2000x1948
This
>>
>>29426991
what about a spiked club, but instead of spikes has taser probes?
I'm not sure how you would conceal or carry it without having a bad time, maybe you can like put some foam around that gets crushed on impact revealing the probes.
Like a foam baseball bat, but filled with taser probes.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.