[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so k, I've finally decided to get my own firearm, due to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1458037004043.jpg (13 KB, 552x294) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458037004043.jpg
13 KB, 552x294
so k, I've finally decided to get my own firearm, due to the influx of homeless, crackheads, etc in my neighborhood. ideally I'd want something small with average stopping power, somewhat customizable, that'll be fun to take to the range as well.

pic somewhat related
>>
File: e41.jpg (145 KB, 350x525) Image search: [Google]
e41.jpg
145 KB, 350x525
>>29425442
>stopping power

This thread was over before it began...
>>
>>29425442
>basic pump shotgun
>learn how to operate it well
>buckshot, probably #4 for maximum deep, but not too deep, penetrating holes per square inch
>lots of choke options and load options, so it can take a bit of a "rifle" role with slugs, or use birdshot for clays which is super fun
>>
>>29425456
sorry, I'm what you'd call a libtard so I'm somewhat unedjumucated when it comes to guns. I've been shooting a few times but I don't know much besides what CoD has learned me kek
>>
>>29425442
Get a 9mm of your choice. Do a bit of research and then head out.

Go to a gun store, ask to see their 9mm handguns, look through until you see something you like the looks of, ask to handle it.
Get a feel for it WITHOUT putting your finger on the trigger. If you like the feel of it in your hand, great, if not, repeat prior steps til you find something you like.

I suggest either a CZ, Glock, or other mid-range price 9mm. Also pick up some Jacketed Hollow Point rounds.
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 201x251
>>29425442
>etc

FUCKING SAY IT. SAY THE WORD
>>
>>29425498
>>29425551
Basically /thread OP. Don't be afraid of .380s or smaller though, criminals don't really check the calibre of the gun when bullets start flying, just don't bother with .22 handguns unless doling out the cash for a 5.7.
>>
>>29425442
>What gat do I needs???

New:
Glawk 17 or 19
CZ P07
S&W M&P
Jericho
Sig 226 or 229
Lionheart LH9
Walther CCP
Used:
Any of the above, also,
S&W 59 series in 9mm
Daewoo handgat that the LH9 is based on.
Any H&K 9mm

Go to fun store, pick up handfuns, see which ones are most comfortable and have accessible controls (safeties and mag releases matter, takedown levers should be out of the way,) make sure it's a 9x19mm, buy the motherfucker, go to range, dump as many hundreds of rounds as your budget will allow, take CCW class, get permit (where necessary,) carry good defensive ammo (federal HST or Hornady Crit Defense,) then remov Jamal.
>>
>>29425442
Get some money. Gun itself is useless if you don't know how to shoot.

Rough estimate is about $5k the first year, then it'll drop off as you learn to shoot. Still need to keep practicing, or you'll lose the skill.

Also, get a legal course - you don't want to spend the rest of your time rotting in jail because you violated some stupid law while putting down a rabid dindu.
>>
Mav 88 or Pardner Pump if your state has strict gun laws, otherwise maybe consider a handgun
>>
Sar B6P or a EAA Witness, both around 300, for a 9mm, that or a 12 gauge
>>
>>29427255
I'm not a shill but I've signed up with a group headquartered in Wash. State -- Marty Hayes is head honcho. Your $85/yr membership guarantees $5-10,000 retainer for an attorney. They have a nation-wide network. You can have a free consultation with a local Atty before you >need< one. I hope that you never need one!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.