[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /k/, I'm thinking of making a gun rights association
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1458310946211.jpg (45 KB, 460x530) Image search: [Google]
1458310946211.jpg
45 KB, 460x530
Hey /k/, I'm thinking of making a gun rights association on campus. Im in a pretty liberal part of southern california, but I've managed to gather enough interest on campus to make this feasible. Going from this, do you have any suggestions for this club? Also, I'm looking for a symbol to advertise our club, and have been looking for that poster of a guy holding what I think is a k31, it was some sort of swiss propaganda poster or something. Anyone have that?
>>
File: pickupriflejeffcooper.jpg (87 KB, 542x542) Image search: [Google]
pickupriflejeffcooper.jpg
87 KB, 542x542
>>
>>29410240
Holy shit, good luck mane
>>
Good luck anon. I just saw some liberal faggots on national news the other day crying because someone wrote "Trump 2016" in chalk on the sidewalk. It's hilarious to hear these people say they aren't advocating censorship while, at the same time, doing everything thing they can to label an opposing view as racist/sexist and prevent those views from being expressed publicly.
>>
>>29410287
>>29410334
I called this off originally because I thought that I might not be able to handle it. But I have a solid base of friends to work with, and I realize it. I just can't stand by idly and let certain things happen. As a political science major, I get exposed a lot to those liberals. But some of my professors are great people, who are amazingly open to the topic, but for the most part just aren't well informed. I would like to change that. And its the same for most of the students here too.
>>
>>29410362
I'm not trying to discourage you, I think it would be awesome. Just double and triple check all of the rules and regulations because the nofuns will try to find any little thing to get you shut down. It's almost as if they hate other people's freedom.
>>
>>29410406
I'm already on top of that. I have prior experience from a club I'm running right now in the requirements and whatnot.
>>
>>29410240
You're doing God's work, OP. What campus, out of curiosity? If I'm anywhere nearby, I'd be happy to help out if I can.
>>
File: 1417582555136.jpg (46 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1417582555136.jpg
46 KB, 400x300
today OP was not a faggot

good luck, califag
>>
>>29410453
I'd tell you that, but it would be pretty foolish to tell everyone my school on this laotian finger painting symposium. The school is near LA, to help you a bit.
>>
>>29410240
>college
>having time for activism
Although I support your efforts, I highly suggest that you get a real degree.
>>
>>29410240
tips: don't show your power level til you know what you're dealing with. make it pretty entry level, being a responsible gun owning citizen and all that. then organize some shooting outages with the club and that will help build members if they like it.
i live on a turbo liberal campus too but we have a lot of people interested in guns because we have a lot of hunters up here
>>
>>29410469

I don't think there's anything wrong with saying what school you attend.
>>
>>29410240
>Anyone have that?
In my college days we had good friends on the student council so we managed to get college funding & free food for when we had cookouts at our on campus apartment because we made our own club. That was about it.
>>
>>29410240
Godspeed Anon. Bring us /k/onverts.
>tfw turned San Franciscan registered commie friend into pro-gun af
>tfw he's now converting his blue friends as well
There's nothing more satisfying than bringing in people who normally wouldn't be into guns into the loop and burning down the ignorance.
>>
>>29413104
>having free-time means your degree isn't "real".
What are you getting at? It's possible to have lots of free-time with any degree as long as you manage your time and aren't struggling with any thing at the time.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.