[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's that YouTube guy that looks like Buck Angel? There
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: eeeeee.jpg (6 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
eeeeee.jpg
6 KB, 251x201
Who's that YouTube guy that looks like Buck Angel?

There was some controversy over some of his claims, I remember a lot of people called him a liar or a coward.

I think his name is Chris something.. but I can't be sure.
>>
>>29406096
I figured it out, James Yeager
>>
>>29406096
>>29406164
Thanks for making an entire thread for this you shit weasel
>>
>>29406336
Thanks for the bump.
>>
>>29406096
I'm a James Yeager expert, ask me anything.
>>
>>29406691
Why are you wasting your life?
>>
1 - his actions in Iraq weren't cowardly, they were just dumb. He took the 2nd best option in the moment, and /k/ berates him in hindsight for not taking the 1st best option.

2 - being a loudmouthed blowhard that makes threats when angry is bad

3 - having a major disregard for range safety is worse
>>
>>29406691
Why does James have a vagina and why doesn't he talk about it more in his videos?
>>
I always actually thought they were the same person. I saw the OP picture scrolling and thought "oh there's that bullshitter youtube gun guy with the vagina."
>>
>>29406745
I am not, actually I spent a very long stint of time researching him in order to put together a training event at my unit to show what not to do in convoy ops, and specifically, why not to do it.

>>29406751
Yeager is unfortunately what is known as a man child, it's why he often says things he later has to apologize for, such as threatening to kill members of the government. You often see similar comments by inner city niggers, a culture made of trying to prove themselves to one another in order to establish dominance within their social circles. Because he is unable to talk about his shortcomings, and must always act like a tough and capable alpha male, he will never publicly talk about his vagina.
>>
lol i bet if JY actually got wind of this joke here it would drive him into an uncontrollable rage.
>>
>>29406798
does anyone in this thread have a burner youtube account ready to go? Would he read it in a comment or would there have to be a video we could spam him with? I have an account that could just be used to troll this guy but I don't want to go through much effort.
>>
>>29406747
>implying lying in a ditch doing shit all while all your buddies try to gain fire superiority
If you run for cover you're supposed to use it to cover your buddies, not just wait it out. Fuck you.
>>
>>29406977
I doubt he'd care, he just disables comments on most of his vids now.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.