[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Hawaii
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 478x339) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 478x339
Hey /k/ I was thinking about packing my shit up and moving to a tiny island in the middle of the ocean. Are Hawaii's gun laws just as bad as California's or are they better or worse? Will I need to renew my CHL there? Just give me the lowdown on what I should expect when it comes to daily living and owning a decent amount of guns there.
>>
>>29401020
Not a pineapplefag, but I've heard gun laws in HI are pretty dogshit-tier
>>
>>29401020
>Thoughts on Hawaii

I think they should get rid of that fucking Union Jack inset and get with the fucking times.

Fucking faggots.
>>
>>29401020
Laws are shit
Ammo is expensive
Ranges are full of fudds
Guns are expensive

Its a terrible place to live
>>
>>29401037
Like are we talking to the point of no "assault" weapons allowed dogshit tier?
>>
>>29401020
literally the only people in Hawaii in the last 20 years to get a CCW were the Honolulu police chiefs wife and his mother-in-law
>>
>>29401020
Horrible, horrible, horrible place to live.

Good luck finding a quiet beach that isn't fuck full of fat mainlanders or bachelor parties of skinny pale japs. Living in tropics/jungle gets old real fucking quick when it's always hot and sticky as fuck, anything metal you have will rust within a year, mother fucking gigantic centipedes

Forget about being /k/ there

Good luck getting a job that isn't about sucking the dicks of mainlanders and japanese weebs

You might as well live in a movie theater.
>>
>>29401078
The law is pretty standard imo, not as terrible as Calistan, but afaik they do have random profile checks because too many nisei and flips going full retard.

But yes, shit is expensive, anywhere between 20 to 50 fucking percent than on the mainland
>>
>>29401146
That's what I have heard about it so far, doesn't sound too terrible I'm used to paying more for shit. As long as it isn't as bad as commiefornia I'm fine.
>>
>>29401103
I'm used to hot and sticky, maybe not to the same extent but I have lived on the coast for most of my life. Like how big are we talking when it come to the centipedes?
>>
>>29401066
Can you elaborate on the terrible laws?
>>
>>29401020
PR is way better than Hawaii. Live in Humacao at Palmas del Mar, you'll get the best quality. There's alsot he capital San Juan with one of the best school system in the Island (Second is Palmas Academy). Our job growth is more interested in Engineering, Pharamceuticals or Agriculture. Military is second hand. Gun laws are complete shit (For now) unless you become some important CEO, Judge, Politician or serviceman from the military or police officer. We're currently fighting a court battle to get the firearm laws back to the federal minimum as it was before the faggot government passed their stupid shit laws and ruined us with abusive welfare systems that killed work ethic.
>>
>>29401020

Hawaii is gun control central in the island territories. If you're dead set on owning guns choose another island.

Expect the cost of living to be high so I hope the job you have lined up pays well. Your battle with jungle will test your patience and the shitty tools the Mexicans use in the mainland just don't cut it(use what locals use). You will never have a chl unless you are sucking a senators dick.
>>
>>29401210
Gun registration magazine ban no nfa items no shooting on private land
>>
>>29401224
Not being able to own guns would be a massive deal breaker for me.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.