[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best place to buy AK online
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: Krinkfakeblack.jpg (163 KB, 900x493) Image search: [Google]
Krinkfakeblack.jpg
163 KB, 900x493
All my guns were stolen while I was on spring break, and I want to start building my collection again. What's the best website to buy an AK at?
>>
specify nigger, what sort of AK are you looking for and at what price?

that's like rolling into /o/ and saying wut car is gud
>>
>>29400696
>All my guns were stolen while I was on spring break
You just don't drop a bomb like that and not give us a story.

Story time, now.

>What's the best website to buy an AK?
What is your budget? What kind are you interested in? Do you want a cheap RAS AK, or something nicer like an Arsenal?

We need details, man.
>>
>>29400706
chambered in 7.62x39
less than $700
Thinking about century, but open to anything
>>
>>29400718

Just buy a WASR-10/ammo and be done with it. or if you're opposed to century buy an npap or some shit.
>>
>>29400696
Buy a WASR-10 from Atlantic Firearms
>>
>>29400714
>Come home to apartment last night
>key only goes in half way
>door unlocked
>look around, tv and computer untouched
>only things taken are my guns and a small safe
>n-pap single stack, PSA AR15, and Tisas 1911

sorry if my story isn't exciting
>>
Put a suggestion box on your front door so the dindus can vote on what guns you buy next, since you are cucked enough to apparently not have a problem with being robbed.
>>
>>29400749
I already filed a police report, how is whining more gonna help?
>>
>>29400749
Agree with this anon. Way to have a woman mentality.
>>
>>29400744
Call the goddamn cops. Even if you can't get the guns back, don't let niggers or trench coat mafia motherfuckers use your guns for crime.

And do you not have renter's insurance?
>>
>>29400744
You were targeted. Somebody knew you had the guns. It wasn't just a random robbery, they were specifically going for your firearms.

This is why you don't tell people you have guns, you retard.
>>
>>29400767
just some food for thought, a friend of mine was robbed and had some guns stolen. luckily he hid them all over his house so they weren't all taken.
>>
>>29400789
This. If they didn't take electronics that are obviously worth taking, someone was looking for your guns specifically.
>>
>>29400808
your friend is smarter than me
>>
>>29400834
hindsight is 20/20 niggerino
>>
>>29400696
>and I want to start building my collection again.

How about invest in a fucking safe and security system?

I bet you didn't even take pictures of your guns in every angle and with their serial numbers like a faggot.
>>
>>29400771
what would you be doing right now. What is a non-womanly response?
>>
>>29400789
This. Make a list of people you told.
>>
>>29400696
>not staying at home at all times
>not sleeping in a chair that faces the door gun in hand

you deserved it
>>
Adding to what I said here >>29400789, you have bigger problems than just building up your arsenal again. Somebody you know or one of their friends specifically targeted you. They know you have guns. They robbed your house specifically for your guns.

If you buy more guns without figuring out who stole yours, they're just going to get stolen again. Invest in a security system and a good safe that you can bolt to the wall (something like a Sturdy or AMSEC) otherwise whichever one of your nigger friends stole your guns will do it again.
>>
>>29400739
This. 1500 rounds fired within 3 months and no wear on parts at all.
>>
Who are the prime suspects that stole your guns? Who knew you had them? And if they aren't the type to steal shit, who do they know that would?

Also, renters insurance?
>>
>>29400744
Someone you knew fucked you.

They'll do it again.
>>
>>29400789
>It wasn't just a random robbery
I've seen ads on .onion sites for lists of firearm owners by city.
>>
>>29401013

Curious, which state was it? If its Jew York then I wouldn't be much surprised
>>
>>29401013
Is that right? Might have to go back on TOR to see what's up.

Were they public sites, or did they need a login/password?
>>
>>29401087
Every major metropolitan area. I didn't buy any so I couldn't tell if it was a scam. But it'd be rather simple to scrape a list off youtube users who are subscribers of gun channels and correlate that with linked facebook and g+ accounts. Add in pipl & spoke-heho commercial account to get addresses and it'd take a day or two tops.

I just spent 3 minutes on a institution account for an biographical database and know a famous youtube celeberity's zip+4. So I'd believe someone has a nice multi gig zip full of gunowner's info.

Also exif data is still floating around on the older firearms forums.
>>
>>29401898
If I had to guess, it's probably things like leaked CCW databases. That'd be the broadest way to get an idea of who has guns and who doesn't. Youtubes are so far and few between the regular population that you can't realistically factor them in. Hell, Hickok's home location is basically common knowledge at this point; Hickok had to make a video asking people not to visit his home.

>exif data
That only matters if you had a camera that used GPS data or you actually did something stupid like included your full name in the data somehow.

Social media like Facebook could also work, but it'd take a lot of work. The easiest way would be to go from group to group. Even then, there's a LOT of groups to go to.
>>
>>29401955
Or break into an FFLs files, boom. They now have who has what at what address. Or maybe the Ffl just sells the info.
>>
I got my Saiga from Deguns.net for $590
>>
>>29402012
If they actually had a huge collection of names from every major metropolitan area, then it's not from stolen 4473s. That would require a HUGE amount of stolen 4473s that would have to be manually entered into a system.

It's probably digitally leaked records or public records. Or, you know, facebook. It takes all of two seconds to see who is part of any gun group. The biggest thing is putting an address to the gun, which might be more difficult to do.

Without knowing how large the selection is, it's impossible to determine with 100% accuracy where the info came from. I'm still betting -if it's legit- it came from an existing digital database of CCW holders. Every major city would have it, and a skilled cracker can easily break into those kinds of systems. It's much harder to secure a system than it is to break into it.
>>
>>29400744
Agreed that you were targeted by someone you know.
Don't tell your friends you were robbed, wait to see if anyone asks about it. If you tell a friend you were robbed, see if they ask about electronics, or just the guns.
>>
>>29400696
>>29400718
>pic related
DIY: Draco, pinned fake can, bolt-on sidefolder, a little over $700 all in
Good: M92, SBR stamp, sidefolder conversion with yugo parts, ~$1300 all in
Nigger Tier: AMD-63/65

Alternatively: any NPAP, M85NP, M90NP, M92PV, NPAP-DF, OPAP, or WASR. Unconverted Saigas or Veprs if you can find them.

Do not buy an M70(A/AB)(1/2). If you buy an RAS-47 or any milled AK I will murder you in your sleep.
>>
Hopefully you reported this all and the people responsible are brought to justice.

Aside from that, assuming that had happened and I had, say $5K insurance money coming my way...

$2,000-2,500 for a security safe
$200-500 for home security gear (door sensors on the front door and the safe & a video surveillance system with off-site storage)
The remainder on guns (12GA, AR, AK, handgun)

I'd suggest you get yourself a CCW permit and some handguns as well.

Oh, and you should post pictures from after the break-in.
>>
>>29402448
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LgKThatkjM
>>
>guns get stolen
>wants to buy more guns instead of getting a proper safe first
You deserve whatever happens to you, OP.
>>
>>29402950
He should put them in a hole in the ground or somewhere harder to notice.
Furniture seems to be primary objective for a thief.
Have them spread all over the location too so he has a better chance of not losing them all again.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.