[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Precision Rifle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 848x477) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 848x477
What is the cheapest (bust still decent) precision rifle on the market? Or, if like the AR, what's the cheapest way to build a precision rifle that'll preform like pic related?
>>
whatever model of Savage has both an accustock (just pre-bedded, really) and accutrigger (actually important) in a caliber you like, plus the best scope you can fit in your budget.

As far as "cheapest," the MSRP on the Savage model 10 FCP-SR is 785 dollars, but it's only available in .308, which isn't a super well-regarded precision cartridge. The 11/111 FCNS has an MSRP of 792 dollars and way more available chamberings, so that's probably a better place to start.
>>
>>29397163
This. Go 11/111 in magnum or any cartridge with a flat trajectory.
>>
>>29397163
What's the best caliber?
>>
>>29397304
6/6.5 mm
>>
>>29397263
>Go 11/111

how do i into 11/111?
>>
>>29397382
Good for killing squirrels to Kennedy's.
>>
>>29397304
what range do you plan to shoot at? What degree of accuracy are you after? What sort of barrel life would be your minimum acceptable? "best caliber" is a matter of which compromise you're happiest with.
>>
>>29397419
100-1500 yrds, anything that would get me in the tens reliably, and not sure. I prefer longer barrels though.
>>
>>29396990
Just buy a savage .308 bolt action, believe or not but a rifle can be good without being an "AY ARR BLAWK RIFU" ya dumb autist.
>>
>>29397396
>>
>>29397433
>I want to shoot targets over a kilometer away but I know nothing about rifles

You're training to be a marine sniper in Delta force aren't you kid?
>>
>>29397455
I never said it needed to be one if those, I just want one that'll reach out further than a regular bolt you fucking fudd.
>>
>>29397482
You ever seen a marine scout sniper? Well, you're looking at one. You know, in training my unit had a saying. One shot one kill.
But seriously, instead of getting that workout from jumping to conclusions, maybe ask about my koalafications and history.
>>
>>29397477
underrated post
>>
>>29397455
>autist
You keep saying that word. I do not think you know what it means
>>
>>29397529
Go back to crying about your family, even red got tired of your whining.
>>
>>29397564
Hey! Loss changes people in different ways. You think I care if you judge me? What do you see in these people anyways?
>>
>>29397574
You should have been Mickey Rourke and your dialog should have been less than one tenth what it was. Fucking blabbermouth.
>>
>>29397587
Man Rickey couldn't handle what I go through. Although he would have been an excellent choice.
>>
>>29397529
How many camel spiders did they make you sleep with in a locked box?
And how many kangaroos did you have to muay thai with?

I don't even want to think about drop bears
holy fuck
they should not exist
>>
>>29397612
The camel spiders warmed up to me and kept me warm during the nights. The kangaroos respected me once I learned their weakness. All child's play until the drop bears. It was a massacre, a god damn massacre. We were only kids damnit, only kids! But they didn't care, no, they didn't give a fuck. They just kept coming man, from all directions man. I'm telling it's game over man, it's game over! I just wanted to go home, but there was no escaping that hell. No escaping the drop bears.
>>
>>29397486
>ur a fuuuudd!!!!;_;

Shhh its ok kid, now go back to fapping to .50 beowolf
>>
>>29397605
I was first introduced to Punisher through the MAX series, practically identical in eloquence and physical appearance to Marv from Sin City.

Every single punisher from all movies and everything just come off like whiny bitches. IMO, the Punisher should be a force of nature, a living embodiment of retribution against criminals, with no room for pain or even that many words. He should have two facial expressions; "stoic scowl" and "stoic scowl harder".
>>
>>29397630
>points out anon called him a fudd
>called anon an autist in his previous post

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
>>
>>29397632
I completely agree with you. His vocabulary should only consist of about ten words as well. None of that lengthy bullshit from the movies.
>>
>>29397651
>>29397632
And to be honest, I don't think daredevil should've stood a chance against him. Yeah, Murdock has the moves and the mystic hearing as seeing Mumbo jumbo, but the punisher has his intelligence and skill and experience to pull from, along with an arsenal of whoknowswhatthefuck that could be used whenever.
>>
>>29397651
Indeed. I thought his fighting was a bit too showy as well; I would always imagine more of a "grab, even if other guy is using you like a punching bag, rip in two whatever you grabbed, continue until bad guy stops". Other variations include "break whatever you grabbed" and "use guy you grabbed like a baseball bat until you scare little girl".

I do think the Punisher should have rare moments where he is a little more talkative, but those moments would be brief, very critical, and would probably end with a LOT of dead bodies. Like his "speech" would be a few sentences at most, but each word would weigh as much as a thousand and steal the whole episode.

>>29397678
I still can't believe guns don't fuck up the Daredevil's hearing. Even temporarily. More than that, the Punisher is one to let himself be hit so he can end the fight even if the other guy is actively shoving a hand into Castle's ribcage and actually grabbing at his organs. Daredevil smacking him with a stick should be more like "oh look you hit me but guess what, now I'm using you as a surfboard and landing this sick 360 half-pipe on a fence".
>>
>>29397697
Yeah I'd imagine his style to be more of a "fuck your shit up" style instead of a Kraft maga deal. I just want him to destroy whatever he touches like its tissue paper and not give a shit if your pistol whipping his face in. And that's another thing, if Daredevil has such amazing hearing, why doesn't anything above 130 decibels put him down? Or atleast, make it so he can't "see" for a while.
>>
>>29397732
Agreed. I would also think Daredevil would hear muscles contracting, tendons stretching and joints moving to "see" people. This would make him OP in a fight, but then any gunshot and you'd have a dazed blind man.

We'll probably never see a "good" Punisher...
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.