[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2 suicide vests did all that damage? What are you supposed to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: caprica-bomb-vest[1].jpg (425 KB, 756x1000) Image search: [Google]
caprica-bomb-vest[1].jpg
425 KB, 756x1000
2 suicide vests did all that damage?

What are you supposed to do if someone tries to use a suicide vest near you?
>>
Die.
>>
>>29346491
Die?
>>
Masturbate
>>
Tear at the wires. If you successfully manage to deactivate it, all's well, but if not, at least you tried.
>>
>>29346491
The best you can do is try to get the detonator out of their hands
Other than that, you can't really protect yourself from an explosion. Try to get down on the ground
>>
>>29346491

If you can get him on the ground, do so. The closer to the ground the explosion is, the less damage it will do.

Otherwise, get on the ground yourself, and keep at least one fat person between yourself and potential bombers.

The best solution is to stop allowing Muslims into civilized countries.
>>
>>29346491
Odds are you wont be able to outrun the outwards shrapnel, So your best chance is to take the fucker down, or use all that fat to catch some shrapnel or smother the fucker and save someone, doing something positive for once in your fucking life.
>>
>>29346541

Most of them activate when they let go of them, not by pressing them. So trying to remove the detonator would probably just detonate the bomb.

But if you are that close to them you will die anyway så it might be worth a try.
>>
Get something solid between you and them and hope it holds up.
>>
>>29346491
Shoot him before he can hit the detonator.
>>
shoot them
the bomb may go off but at least you killed him, so he can't do it again
>>
File: 1456108263874.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456108263874.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
>>29346491
duck and cover.

works great.
>>
Run
T box shot.
Most of the time you won't notice till it's too late.
See to your injuries. IE stop the bleeding. Then see to others.
>>
>>29346661
So he can't do it again?
I think masterbating might be the best option.
>>
>>29346658
Dead mans switch is a thing you know.
>>
>>29346491
Die?
or, if I had some advanced warning, I might have enough time to tactically evacuate my bowels.
>>
>>29346491
mag dump in their T zone hard
>>
>>29346722
Well it's better than being a cucked European who can't try.
>>
Undress violently. He will have to pray the gay away before he can get to heaven if he sees your erect penis.
>>
>>29346491
Anyone remember the whole "Defensive suicide vest" fiasco?

We should bring that meme back.
>>
>If you have a gun:
Shoot for center mass, hope you can disable and he doesn't have a dead man's switch.
>If you don't have a gun and you are a decent distance away:
Get down as fast as you can, preferably behind something hard, but at least flat with your face protected. Also, keep your fucking mouth open or you'll probably lose your hearing permanently.
>If you don't have a gun and you are close:
Die like a man, tackle his ass to the ground, preferably behind cover to absorb as much of the blast as possible.
>>
File: johnny hitler.gif (776 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
johnny hitler.gif
776 KB, 320x180
Use a power stream to disable the electronics.
>>
>>29346640
>>29346541
>>29346491
>>29346560
>>29346606
Either get on the ground to avoid the doughnut or try to get the battery off of them. Most suicide bombers wear heavy/bulky clothing to disguise the vest, have one hand in a pocket or bag with the detonator, and have a bag (which is usually empty except for the battery) on them with the (usually a lantern) battery. Best bet for disabling the explosive is to tear out the power source. None of that "which wire do I cut" nonsense. Cut all the wires.
>>
>What are you supposed to do if someone tries to use a suicide vest near you?

Standard procedure is to scatter yourself over a wide area
>>
>>29348061
>Standard procedure is to spread out

Yah blew it, son.
>>
>>29346744
They're Europeans. They gave up and became branded cattle centuries ago.
>>
>>29348274
Watch Blackadder
>>
>>29346491
>What are you supposed to do if someone tries to use a suicide vest near you?

Since I live on a college campus, I'm supposed to use my last seconds of life to remember that islam is the religion of peace and that the guy in the vest is an exception, not the rule. I'm also to remember that conservative thinking from white males such as myself pushed that poor soul to kill us all.

If only we had been more tolerant.
>>
>>29346491
If someone tries? Shoot them. If you see them trying A. they designed the bomb poorly. B. It clearly hasn't gone off yet so shooting them may prevent detonation.
>>
File: 500px-BGF_Webley_01.jpg (40 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
500px-BGF_Webley_01.jpg
40 KB, 500x375
>>29348353
such concrete references only work with a proper reaction image outside of /tv/, Baldric.
>>
>>29348428
What are those bombs usually made of? Are they high impact sensitive? Probably.
>>
Poop your pants and hope it makes them stop
>>
>>29348678
Generally C4
because that's what they pull outta military explosives
you can shoot it and it will be fine.
>>
File: 1456460017075.jpg (101 KB, 600x606) Image search: [Google]
1456460017075.jpg
101 KB, 600x606
>>29347895
Def high energy.
>>
Trust me. You will never be in a situation where you could with your actions prevent one from going off. They have that shit pretty locked down by now. It won't fail.
>>
>>29348326
Europe didn't go totally down the pipes until after WWII.

W. Europe might be stronger and have common sense if we didn't help them so much after the war, if they had to get better on their own instead of relying on us for everything.
>>
Run at them, if you're fast enough you might be able to get into the eye of the explosion where there is no shockwave issue. Unfortunately, there is a fairly large chance that you'll find yourself having jumped into a parallel world.
>>
>>29348678
See >>29348696
Suicide vests arent like the movies where a body shot will detonate it and there are special wires or clocks you gotta fuck with in certain orders to stop it at 1 second until detonation...

Its usually either cell phone detonated (Somebody from a distance, or if a trigger cant be set up the Martyr just speed dials.)
Or a trigger (just a simply made/acquired clacker that sends a small electrical charge that detonates a blasting cap.

Ripping wires, shooting the T-zone center mass, etc. are all viable (unless its some bomb made on an impact detonated material like Tannerite, set up by some fucking idiot that couldnt figure out a detonator and just want to be shot by cops to go boom)

Generally if they can be they are smuggled/assembled in the targeted country to make things easyer, but allways have simple to aquire shrapnel (nails, Nuts/bolts, ball bearings etc.)

Pretty much unless theres a deadmans switch (which you have no idea of knowing if it is or not), then by all means light the fucker up, try to wrestle the detonator away/ rip the wire, and try to pull anything at all possible off (i doubt in that frenzy you can calmly pinpoint a blasting cap and pull it out so just start ripping and tearing)
>>
>>29348915
if it's made out of TATP it will explode, hell if you punched him or he fell it might explode.
>>
>>29348915
>Suicide vests arent like the movies where a body shot will detonate it

There are plenty of shock sensitive explosives. Especially DIY ones
>>
>>29347841
This
>>
>>29346491
Sprint/dive for the hardest cover in reasonable distance, go prone, curl in fetal ball and pray to deity of your choosing.

Or try the stupid shit above and get vaporized/chunkied on your feet.
>>
>>29346491
>tackle guy with bomb vest to the ground
>tear the detonator away from him
>hold him down while he struggles
>start pulling down his pants
>grab the emergency lube that I carry every day and start spreading it on my dick and has asshole
>the bomb vest underneath him keeps his butt up in the air enough for me to penetrate
>start fucking him slowly
>start building up speed
>tension starts building due to fear that the force from how hard I'm pounding him could set off his suicide vest
>the uncertainty makes the situation even more arousing
>his dick start leaking cum from prostate stimulation
>tension fades when I slam my cock into him all the way and empty my load into his asshole
>both of us are tired afterwards and just sit there on the ground until the police arrive
>>
>>29346491
Hope that you've lived a good life, that you're at peace with your maker, and you've made plans that will provide for the ones you've left behind if you're not there to do it for them.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.