[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hypothetical: What would the response be if Cuba killed Obama
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: gettyimages-490519648.jpg (2 MB, 3600x2400) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-490519648.jpg
2 MB, 3600x2400
Hypothetical: What would the response be if Cuba killed Obama during his visit?
Obviously such an affront would demand a military response, but how strong?
>>
Probably stragetically bomb them with our navy, and then insert troops to get them to say sorry.
>>
>>29332320
A great big military parade in time square thanking the cubans for their service to america
>>
>>29332320
We'd probably liberate them and make them a territory like Puerto Rico.
>>
People would be partying in the streets across the country.
>>
File: tip.jpg (166 KB, 474x528) Image search: [Google]
tip.jpg
166 KB, 474x528
>>29332564
>>
>>29332320
We do what we did to saddam and drop some precision guided freedom on them.

There will be no soviets to save them now.
>>
>>29332598

Obama voter detected
>>
It would be blamed on one individual's action which is totally not representative of his country or his culture.
>>
Probably the biggest worry would be Russia's response. They would probably do some saber rattling and say US can't attack Cuba or they would intervene. Whether they'd be bluffing or not, who knows, nothing less than a full-on military response would suffice lest we become the world's bitch.

It's a lose-lose situation any way you look at it, regardless of what you think of Obama. A situation like this could very well be the catalyst to WW3.
>>
>>29332320
Top 10 pranks that went horribly wrong
>>
The CIA would try to kill Raol in a hundred different ways, all of which would fail miserably.
>>
>>29332320

Every old person I know said they were sad when Kennedy was assassinated.

I'd just LOL if they shot Obama.
>>
>>29332320
None. Nothing of value was lost. Obviously.
>>
The island's government has two weeks, tops. Regardless of how unpopular the guy is there's no way anyone's taking that sitting down.
>>
>>29332320
>how strong?
We kidnap all the Cuban cuties, and we send them fat mexican chicks.
>>
>>29332650
Russia wouldn't say shit
>>
>>29333594
I pray for this
>>
File: Escuela_Lenin(estudiantes).jpg (949 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
Escuela_Lenin(estudiantes).jpg
949 KB, 2592x1944
>>29333619
Me too, anon, me too.
>>
File: nuke giphy.gif (1000 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
nuke giphy.gif
1000 KB, 500x381
>>29332320

turn cuba to glass
>>
>>29332320
We go in, thank Cuba for their service to our country, and then annex them as a territory in gratitude after slaughtering the leadership.
>>
>>29332564
most plausible indeed, kek
>>
File: 1410647767785.jpg (119 KB, 674x800) Image search: [Google]
1410647767785.jpg
119 KB, 674x800
I'm more interested in what would happen if Raul were to hold Obama down and rape him during a private meeting. Would Obama report the crime? To whom? The UN? Interpol? Has such a thing even happened in modern history? So many questions about executive sodomy.
>>
>>29332320
>how strong?

If they assassinate the Head of State on a goodwill visit after years of improving relations, I honest to god think we might nuke them. Has any American president ever been killed abroad?

j/k, we'd just have a new territory.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.