[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hostile takeover
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.gif (229 KB, 626x465) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
229 KB, 626x465
If a country in Europe was invaded inside-out from a large group of militant Jihadists supported by various middle eastern countries, how would the country defend itself?

The citizenry for the most part is disarmed and lets say the Jihadists willing to take up arms make up 30-40% of the population.

Wouldn't the armed forces and police be devastated?

Is there any real defense from a guerilla-esque attack from inside out?

Would the state be forced to arm the citizenry? What would happen?
>>
>>29317833
depends....Sweden and Germany would give them citizenship then apologize.... Croatia, Poland and Serbia: removal operations authorized
>>
>>29317833

Who is that and where do you get that camo?
>>
File: latest.jpg (199 KB, 786x1017) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
199 KB, 786x1017
It sounds like in this case, Muslims are ar least 50% of the population, unless you meant that 30-40% of a conglomeration of various ethnic groups are the "jihadist" manpower. If the former, why wouldn't my brothers and sisters just elect their own government?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1832x3508) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1832x3508
>>29317947
>no Hungary in the kebab removal battalion
They already can into BUILD WALL
>>
>>29317833
If that happened, the US would come in and do to them what they did to the nazis.

30-40% of the population is a pretty ridiculous number. Take for instamce germany, population of 80 million people, 30% of that is 24 million people.

In comparison, the largest army in the world, the chinese army is only like 2.2 million.

another comparison is that Syria has like 22 million people. You'd need like every syrian to get up and go to germany.

you cannot do something like this from the inside out, it'd have to be a straight up invasion. This would be a fucking massive undertaking. Heck I don't think there has ever been an invasion on that scale before
>>
>>29319673
Germoney already has like more than 1/4 immigrant population and major part of that are muslims.
>>
>>29318012

Because chimping out is more fun.
>>
>>29317833
Thought her hairclip was a Venom Snake style horn for a second.
>>
>>29319682
but thats wrong, bro.
>>
>>29317833
>Jihadists make up 40% of population

Shit unrealistic situation. Even if the country was 100% hardcore ISIS members and supporters, less than 40% would be combat-ready males.

Realistically speaking, even 1% of the population of a European country being Jihadist supporters would be fucking insane and constitute a massive military presence.

Try asking the question again but not shitting out whatever numbers pop into your head.
>>
>>29317959
I would also like to know
>>
>>29319673
>what they did to the nazis
Whitewash their backgrounds and have them build rockets? I could kind of see that backfiring on them.

Anyway though, there are those who speak of the migrant crisis as being just that; a stealth invasion, as ISIS (or is it ISIL now?) announced they'd do, and OPs question is interesting: As a resident of Germany, I can say that no, a real defensive plan does not seem to exist. At the same time however, the natives have always had their difficulties with the newcomers and the nation is not quite as disarmed as many would have you believe - there are many army reservists, plenty of hobbyists and the proud tradition of the Marksmen's Companies ("Schützenvereine"); all told, what will happen is that the smaller settlements essentially bunker down, sign for help and waste kebab where those stray close while the larger cities become World War Z II - The Burka'd Boogaloo.

How it might end though, no idea.
>>
>>29319673
>If that happened, the US would come in and do to them what they did to the nazis.

You mean lend-lease and send millions of Russians?

>>29317833

Would never happen, because despite the /pol/ bullshit, most Europeans are pretty well armed, not to mention most central Europeans have mandatory military service and know where to go if there is war.

England would however be entirely fucked.
>>
>>29319682
You got numbers on that?

Second if europe is nogunz, how you gonna arm your jihadis?
>>
>>29319673
This,

Take Sweden, pop. 9,5 million. Jihadists would make 3,8 million strong force, that would be the largest force in the world.
>>
>>29319673
That's only half true, as that 30% of the population would only have to be 30% of the military age male population, say 20-35 or so. Then there's the portion of the native population in that group that won't fight, which in current Germany or Sweden, would be higher than the portion of non-fighters in the migrant populace.
Add in that some Euro governments squash any ideas of nationalism or anti-immigration, and are actively seeking to replace their population through migrant importation and it is possible in certain countries.

Logistically I don't think it's possible for a armed islamic takeover in Europe, but I could definitely see more of a low shift to middle eastern people being the controlling group and the loss of traditional western euro culture over a number of decades.

>>29319731
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg

Not him but this has some interesting stats on German demographics.
>>
>>29319682
>pulling number out of ass
>lie on said numbers
Stop, just stop.

Better question than op, Egypt tries to invade Greece, Italy, Balkans, France, Spain or Portugal. What happens?
>>
>>29319767
Italy loses to an African country (again).

Everyone else laughs and sinks their crossing attempts.
>>
>>29319731
The same way you arm your criminals.
THEY SMUGGLE THEM IN YOU FUCKING MORON!!!!
>>
>>29319869
You'd need to smuggle them in by the truckload or drop crates from an AN-225 to get any kind of real insurgency going.
Small team attacks on multiple targets like the ones in Paris or the 2008 Mumbai attacks would be doable though.
>>
>>29319726
Ireland would be fucked too.
Population of 6 million. With only 250,000 legal guns. Mainly rifles and shotguns.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.