[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/x/phile here, I always wanted to ask you guys about this since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 7
File: oswald.jpg (1014 KB, 2425x2400) Image search: [Google]
oswald.jpg
1014 KB, 2425x2400
/x/phile here, I always wanted to ask you guys about this since you guys seemed really informed on marksmanship. Given his experience in the Marines, the weapon he was using, and the range he was firing at, was it even possible for him to hit JFK?
>>
>>29316787
Yes. Now go away.
>>
>>29316787
TLDR: It would have taken a magic bullet. Ballistically its impossible for the official narrative to be true.

Yes its possible for him to have made the shot but he could not have chambered another round and fired in the time he did.
>>
File: thanksobama.gif (1 MB, 198x134) Image search: [Google]
thanksobama.gif
1 MB, 198x134
>>29316787

yes
>>
I've been there.
It's not a long shot at all and the motorcade wasn't going that fast
>>
>>29316787
Yes, but it was a hell of a couple of shots.
>>
>>29316787

Yes. He had 6 seconds to fire 3 rounds. The range was less than 100 yards, pulling off a killshot at that distance isn't a miracle.

The only reason people doubt it is because people don't want to admit the most powerful man in the western world could be killed by some disgruntled asshole with an old Carcano.
>>
>>29316857
This

It's remarkable, but not impossible.
>>
>>29316787

Yes.

In spite of being a surplus rifle the Carcano was in superb condition. Never fired, only dropped once.
>>
>>29316834
That gif is killing me
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 447x742) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 447x742
If you are actually interested in the truth and would like to hear compelling evidence;

p1
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x2agPurqFJk

p2
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7LbNWUNfnaA

p3
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bFhPEzQMSL0

p4
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zKarTaDUxyU

p5
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cMA8UvR9OjA

p6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iqpW89lhnE0

p7
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hgMUmb-pWTo

p8
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NGrrdTlMpS4

p9
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-F-LY1HblmE
>>
>>29316787
I would like to think i could do it, I shot 4 rounds in a rapid fire relay in about 6 seconds with a 1903 springfiled at 100yrds prone due to a jam earlier in the relay...

I was working that bolt like mad after I heard the 10 second warning
>>
oliver stone pls go
>>
>>29316901

Old meme is old. Plus, the Italians did fight, they just sucked at it.
>>
File: dago.png (172 KB, 315x350) Image search: [Google]
dago.png
172 KB, 315x350
>>29316948

Sure thing Valentino.
>>
>>29316955

Nah, Scottish-American.

The Italians shot at shit, they just couldn't hit shit. Look at basically every major engagement involving Italian military forces.
>>
>>29316955
Italians and the spanish are basically sandniggers. Don't you forget about those centuries of muslim occupation/rape, plus trade across the Mediterranean.
>>
>possible
yes, there have been lots of miraculous shots on record that are crazy to believe happened

>damn near impossible
yeah. He either got super fucking lucky or had help
Im a firm believer in the 2nd shooter theory. Ive seen the footage, the final shot hits him in the forehead
>>
File: 1457938272005.jpg (4 MB, 5616x3744) Image search: [Google]
1457938272005.jpg
4 MB, 5616x3744
>>29316831
firing 3 rounds in 7 seconds would not have been hard with that rifle. firing them that accurately was impressive, however far from impossible. you are wrong.

>>29316883
the fucking CIA killed him silly
>>
>>29317020

>scoring a killshot on a slow moving, unaware target at less than 100 yards from an elevated position is damn near impossible.

Fucking please dude.
>>
>>29317038
>the CIA
I've heard that JFK and his brother were going to investigate the CIA for drug connections in Vietnam and that's why the spooks had a hand in his assassination. I've no idea how true it is, but it's interesting.
>>
>>29317020
was left temple/above left eye actually. they keep testimony in the warren commission report from several people that there was a left temple wound, then sort of ignore it for the rest of it. didn't fit the story they spun.

that is of course before they carted the body illegally out of texas at gunpoint to a military base and had the autopsy performed by their own, moving 1 wound, changing one from a entry to an exit, and having one magically disappear.
>>
>>29317020
The last round exited his forehead, and with it a lot of brain matter, which is why it jerked back.
>>
>>29317059
Was it really just 100 yards?
>>
>>29317124

~250ft. Yeah.
>>
>>29317094
Then where did the second shooter fire from?
>>
>>29316787
yes. next question.
>>
There was a huge documented investigation on JFK's assassination, there are countless documentaries and articles on his assassination, and his assassination is still talked about today. And you decide to ask /k/? Fuck off.
>>
>>29316787
I qualified on the same range in Bootcamp as Oswald. The berm had "WORLD FAMOUS BRAVO RANGE"spelled out in white rocks on the side. Found that interesting.

Also, Oswald was a Marksman. That is the lowest scoring rank for Marines.

Expert
^
Sharpshooter
^
Marksman
>>
>>29317065
there are lots of theories but the most likely is CIA, probably because of that whole "I'm going to splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it into the wind" thing JFK said after the bay of pigs fiasco. The CIA director was on the warren commission covering up/withholding info/guiding the commission.

LBJ was in on it as well he would lose a shitload of money if JFK pulled out of Vietnam like he said he was going to. LBJ signaled the first shot with his car door, happily assumed office, kept the war in vietnam going, let the CIA do whatever the fuck it wanted, and raped a profit from the whole ordeal, all while going down in history as president.
>>
>>29317114
Fucks sake it's like people don't even watch the video. Watch the zapruder film in slowmo. It's clearly an exit wound blasting out the front of his head. And his head doesn't even really jerk back.
>>
>>29317152
A storm drain roughly under Zapruder
>>
>>29317152
There were 3 shooters. The CIA shoots in a triangle, when the target reaches the center, and are synched somehow. Some people reported up to 7 shots fired, as stated in the warren commission report.
>>
>>29317185

JFK essentially killed himself.

He decided to ride with the top down, in in unarmed limo.

Everyone told him not to, but he did anyway.

Did you forget that part?
>>
>>29317202
I asked where the other shooter was.
>>
>>29317202

Police audio shows 3 shots.
>>
>>29317191
Like the bullet hits, his head explodes, and then his whole body jerks backwards. It's not the bullet hitting and pushing him back because it hit from the front. That's not how it fucking works.
>>
>>29317202
Eyewitness accounts are notorious for being all over the place. You need to correspond them with other evidence. Otherwise sure, you're gonna have some witnesses saying that they heard 17 shots and a bazooka go off and saw a secret CIA squad running around
>>
>>29317059
the initial shot wasn't,
his "magical bullets" must have had some harry potter tipped witchcraft though
>>
The fact noone talks about Oswald being literally a communist that defected to the USSR indicates to me it was done by communists & globalists & jews

Not some fucking cia bullshit or mafia or whatever.
>>
>>29317152
the grassy hill top overlooking the cars from the upper left
there was a decent little nook to hide in. Also >>29317202
no shot was ideal so each had their (no pun intended) shot at it
>>
File: 1429123017404.jpg (33 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1429123017404.jpg
33 KB, 500x500
>>29317209
>not knowing of the grassy knoll
dude
>>
>>29317280
>>29317290

15 feet from Zapruder?
Why didnt he flinch when the rifle was fired?
>>
>>29317257
I like to be cheap and think it was all of the above
JFK was making a lot of enemies in a very trying and turbulent time in the US and the world. He was also upsetting a natural order of things, a little too much for certain people. Everyone had a hand in killing him because everyone could see some benefit from it
>>
>>29317309
Silencer. Duh.
>>
File: 1455398629669.png (77 KB, 268x284) Image search: [Google]
1455398629669.png
77 KB, 268x284
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4

official thread theme
>>
It was impressive marksmanship, but not incredible. B+ level.
>>
>>29317209
couldn't say for sure it was covered up. you can only infer direction off the wounds described by the Parkland doctors and seen in the zapruder film, which either moved or disappeared later.

it was not only from the back and right that is pretty obvious.
>>
>>29317323
>tfw couldn't find a torrent for this album
>first bit of music I've actually paid for in decades
>>
It's obvious that people working for Boeing, DuPont, and Colt ordered it. They just needed a fall guy. They had a fortune to make in a war in Vietnam that wouldn't have escalated under Kennedy.

I still think Lee Harvey did it though. He might have had help, but whoever the other gunman was, he didn't get caught.
>>
>>29316787
The best evidence of conspiracy you have is that he did not live long enough to be interrogated.

That is quite damning in my eyes.
>>
>>29317338
Except it is obvious. You see one shot hit him in the back and he clutches his throat, then you see the shot hit is head and blow off the side of his forehead. It's all consistent with two shots from where Oswald was.

People just can't accept that a grouchy communist Marxist killed JFK. They'd rather believe it was muh conspiracy with the CIA and the Russians and the Mafia and whoever.
>>
>>29317359
Kennedy was going to approve the Vietnam war anyways.
>>
>>29317241
The only other reliable evidence is the Parkland doctors testimony/reports, and the zapruder film pretty much. Everything else could get fucked with, or had a possible motive in the thing. The Bethesda autopsy doctors were sketchy as all hell.

If you are truly interested in this shit read Whitewash: the report on the warren report. It only uses evidence from the warren commission report itself to show what a joke it is.
>>
>>29317361
When people get shot in the back of the head usually their heads snap forward, not backward. Also that giant exit wound from the second hit moves 6 inches by the time the body gets to the autopsy. Same with the back wound that moves about 8 inches from its reported position by the parkland doctors. That front throat wound? reported as an entry wound by the Parkland doctors (who had no reason to lie or be in on anything).

It would have been interesting to have a proper, unbiased, autopsy done at parkland, but the body was illegally snatched illegally at gunpoint and moved to bethesda which was... you guessed it a military facility.

People just can't accept that the government lies to you sometimes, and get away with it.
>>
>>29316787
>no mention of the babushka lady
Wtf guys
>>
>>29317377
Very true. Though judging by his previous policies, it could be argued that he would not have escalated it to the intensity that it reached under Johnson. Plus Kennedy was actively trying to calm relations between East and West, which would have been bad for defense contractors' profit margins.
>>
If you read this book and still believe there was a conspiracy, you are a fucking moron and are too stupid to breed.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reclaiming_History
>>
>>29317467
>muh defense contractors
Kennedy was anti-communist
US establishment is pro-communist
Not much else to say
>>
>>29317065
>CIA
>Vietnam
>>
>>29317467
Kennedy was the best friend of defense contractors.
Kennedy ran on a platform of needing to build more nuclear missiles to catch up to the Soviets.
He started the Apollo program. Who were the contractors for that?
The entire Lafayette class was built or authorized by Kennedy.

He was the best friend of the defense contractors.
>>
>CIA did it!
>Gommunists killed Kennedy!
>It was Cuba!
>No, the Mafia!

All wrong. It was the fucking Rothschilds and Rockefellers and all of their friends who own the main member banks who are part of the Federal Reserve. They used Oswald, and then Jack Ruby.

"Why would they do this?", you may ask. The answer is that JFK wanted to dismantle the Federal Reserve, which would ruin parts of their income. How? Member banks receive a 6% dividend for their capital investments. If the Fed was dismantled as JFK had wanted, it would have been chaos.

Why would JFK dismantle the Fed? First, printing your own money, giving it to an quasi-governmental group, and paying for the privileged is a fucking retarded concept. Also, the Kennedy family, unlike many other families, was not old money and would not have been hurt. Remember, the Kennedy family made money through bootlegging during Prohibition.
>>
>>29317443
there's about 500 things wrong with the whole thing you could mention the related premature deaths of people involved, the bullet they found in governers stretcher, the missing piece of curb from another bullet strike, the car windshield/cleaning by the SS immediately after the shooting, the assassination of the shooter before anything but "I'm a patsy" came out his mouth, the illegal body snatch, the moving wounds/conflicting doctors reports, eyewitness accounts, warren commission's lost evidence, the false positive for GSR from LHO's work, the supposed killing of the police officer by LHO (who shot him with a revolver then emptied it at the scene to leave casings who the fuck does that), the fact that the CIA had a personal file on LHO years before the JFK assassination, it just keeps going
>>
>>29317312
Bob Dylan said the same thing; he said he could see a little bit of Oswald in all of us
>>
I've made harder shots with a paintball gun.
>>
>/x/
wat spells do i cast 2 summon a succubus pls help
>>
>>29317521
Bullshit. It was a power play by Johnson. Just like when he stuffed the ballot boxes in Texas.

Johnson wanted to be President and neither Nixon nor Kennedy was going to stand in his way.

>>29317539
>who shot him with a revolver then emptied it at the scene to leave casings who the fuck does that
There was a guy in Chicago who did that about 5 years back after shooting a retired officer. They tracked him across the city with a bloodhound using the spent cases as a scent article. Straight to his fucking door.
>>
>>29317682

konami code
>>
>>29317521
>Rothschilds
not mocking you but it's always the Rothschilds. hell they started ww1, secret history of the great war read it if you haven't
>>
>>29316905
Wasn't just killing you
>>
>>29317443
Hell, as long as we're on about conspiracy theories, she could've been in on it too. Didn't the Russians have a camera gun?
>>
>>29317713
>Power play by Johnson
Do you really think he did it alone?

>Johnson wanted to be President
And the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, etc all wanted him as POTUS, too. Why wait for the elections when you can have it your way immediately?

>>29317727
I'll give it a read, but something tells me they were behind the whole secret alliances. If they were behind the Black Hand killing Franz Ferdinand, I'd be shocked.
>>
>>29317786
sorry I'm drunk but it's the "Hidden history The secret origins of the great war" Gerry Docherty and Jim MacGregor.

It's about British nationalists trying to reinvigorate the empire but you can guess who is involved.
>>
>>29316913
But I don't believe in your Skye faery, anon.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.