[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20160319_104657.jpg (74 KB, 960x362) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160319_104657.jpg
74 KB, 960x362
I thought Ghost In The Shell was all /k/ and shit?

In just this one scene there are a shiton of issues that make no sense

Under fire she begins to literally take her gear and clothes off, has purple hair for some reason and it isn't even cut

And that's just some of the issues!

What are some /k/ animes that aren't all about big boobies huge assed anime chicks?
>>
>>29310345
stand alone complex is a bit less fanservicy but the series was created by an ex-doujin artist and a leopard can't change it's spots. if you can suspend your disbelief and your autism isn't inflamed by giant robots early UC gundam can be fun.
if you've got the patience for it, legends of galactic heros is superb if a bit more /pol/ then /k/.
unfortunately, outside of military sci-fi there's few tactical/military themed animes that aren't trashy on some level
>>
>>29310345
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P-gGZ2rJqfQ
as a professional retard I forgot to post the link
>>
>Under fire she begins to literally take her gear and clothes off, has purple hair for some reason and it isn't even cut
Shes a robot. When naked, she can go invisible. Did you even watch it?
>What are some /k/ animes that aren't all about big boobies huge assed anime chicks?
Effectively none. Some might suggest Jormungand, but its trash. GSC has boobs/ass, but they aren't the focus of the show.
>>
>>29310386
what do you mean specifically, " trashy "??
>>
>>29310400
>>29310389

seems like a forced concept to get the chick naked so the asians can wank themselves to it

also, does it look like she goes invisible in this scene?
>>
>>29310400
Why the fuck even carry all that gear if she is just going to take it off in combat any ways?
>>
>>29310401
fanservicy, pandering to lonely otaku.
my advice is just to grit your teeth and watch GiTS.
I'm a literal faggot snd I lived through the tiddie scenes.
>>
>>29310433
Keep a low profile when embedded. As a cyborg, she has no use for body armor, I don't think she even gets hungry. So once the bullets start flying, she discards it. Same reason the SAS carried L85s in Bosnia, they had M16s as well but would have stood out to observers if they waved them around, so they carried what the rest of the brits did to blend in.
>>
>>29310345
The idea was that the active camouflage is built into their bodies, which kind of does make sense if you think about it as it gives them a lot more room to work with and allows them to maintain the ability in plainclothes or in uniform. They have to have it on the exposed areas of the body anyways even if they are in uniform. The Stand Alone Complex series does skip that though and has them using it while clothed.
>>
>>29310345
>Under fire she begins to literally take her gear and clothes off
Because she's a fuggin full cyborg. And tits.

And if you didn't need body armor why would you wear it when you had to fight?

That SOF team needed to look like normal coalition troops so they didn't stand out while carrying a suitcase nuke. When the fight is on she takes off the gear because it's better to be able to move optimally against what is probably a lone sniper than maintain the disguise and get her head popped.
>>
File: German Gun Bait.jpg (39 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
German Gun Bait.jpg
39 KB, 650x650
>>29310345
>>
>>29298400
>>
>>29310386
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWwdtBMuARc

WHEN DO AXES MAKE A COMEBACK IN WARFARE
>>
>>29311028

It didn't skip anything, it followed the Manga where they didn't need any special clothing to use the thermoptic camo.

In the Oshii movie she does need to wear a skin coloured suit which makes her look naked.
>>
>>29310389
That ep later shows her gun to be a WA-2000 with black furniture, cybernetic-interfaced scope, and short-barrel conversion. I'm not that /k/, so I don't know if that makes any sense for a WA2000, but I'm pretty sure GITS is fairly /k/ for anime.

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Ghost_in_the_Shell_Stand_Alone_Complex_2nd_Gig

full ep
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXdr4gWkOc8
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.