[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
militarized Jewish autism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8
File: 1452110839337.jpg (31 KB, 421x528) Image search: [Google]
1452110839337.jpg
31 KB, 421x528
>The Israeli Army Unit That Recruits Teens With Autism

>Many autistic soldiers who would otherwise be exempt from military service have found a place in Unit 9900, a selective intelligence squad where their heightened perceptual skills are an asset.

http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/01/israeli-army-autism/422850/

>TEL AVIV—For eight hours a day, E., 21, sits in front of multiple computer screens, scanning high-resolution satellite images for suspicious objects or movements. As a decoder of Israel’s complex and often heavily civilian battlegrounds, he’s been critical in preventing the loss of life of soldiers on the ground in several different situations, his officers say.
>For many people, combing through each millimeter of the same location from various angles would be tedious work—but E., who is on the autism spectrum, describes the job as relaxing, “like a hobby.”
>E. (he requested his full name be withheld to comply with army protocol) is a corporal in the Israel Defense Force’s “Visual Intelligence Division,” otherwise known as Unit 9900, which counts dozens of Israelis on the autism spectrum among its members.
>The relationship is a mutually beneficial one. For these young people, the unit is an opportunity to participate in a part of Israeli life that might otherwise be closed to them. And for the military, it’s an opportunity to harness the unique skill sets that often come with autism: extraordinary capacities for visual thinking and attention to detail, both of which lend themselves well to the highly specialized task of aerial analysis.
>>
File: 1458267673204.png (196 KB, 1211x1259) Image search: [Google]
1458267673204.png
196 KB, 1211x1259
>>29303295
>>
>>29303295
I guess thats where antman went with his severe autism
>>
>>29303316
>antman spending all his time in a little computer room in a different country staring at anthills all over the middle east lands through satellite images
>>
>"The usual jokes about the army aside, one of the many fine things one has to admit is the way that the army has carried the American democratic ideal to its logical conclusion in the sense that not only do they prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, creed, and colour, but also on the grounds of ability" - Tom Lehrer
Literally just remove "American" and it's a perfect description.
>>
File: 1407362894829.jpg (29 KB, 340x377) Image search: [Google]
1407362894829.jpg
29 KB, 340x377
>>29303295

Leave it to the Jews to literally weaponize autism
>>
File: 1435945323427.jpg (84 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1435945323427.jpg
84 KB, 501x585
Those crafty kikes, that's pretty clever.
>>
Can we send them all our /k/lip-not-magazine autists?
>>
>>29303295
So thats who they got posting here....
>>
>>29303295
That's actually really clever. Good thinking, Israel.
>>
File: 619406801001254640360no.jpg (220 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
619406801001254640360no.jpg
220 KB, 640x360
>>29303295
If you're interested in why it's being done:
The IDF is not "just" a military, it's a fundamental social construct in the Israeli society. It's probably the only thing the people here agree on. "Army of the people, by the people" is a consensus experienced here since childhood, and joining in is considered an honor (to a point where dodgers have hard time finding a work that will accept them).
Being such an army, the IDF decided it's best to find a productive use for it's large man power variety, one that often insists on recruitment even after getting medical, or otherwise, exemption, instead of letting it get wasted while resources are spent on them anyway.
I even got a close-to-heart example: a good buddy of mine, is physically deformed (since birth): he's missing his left hand, has one short leg (2/3 of his right one), a barely functioning right hand, etc. but when he insisted on voluntary service, they placed him in logistics management- a task he preformed wonderfully by sitting next to a computer with a special mouse/keyboard he brought from home.
If anything, I always saw it ultimate application of on-budget military logic: looking at a tool's limitations is a waste of time and tools- instead, look for what it actually can do.

>>29303411
We had Eli Cohen to weaponize trees, this was the next logical step. An d believe me, you don't wanna know what we plan on next.
>>
Do we HAVE to learn to speak and read Hebrew or is it optional which can easily be avoided and just stay with English language and text?
>>
File: Meanwhile in the Air Force.jpg (104 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
Meanwhile in the Air Force.jpg
104 KB, 720x960
>>29305301
In what context? Immigrating? No. You can speak whatever you want, though a Hebrew class will be offered as part of the Ministry of Immigrant Absorption program. Most people speak at least basic English, but not enough (in most areas) for communicating exclusively by it.
>>
>>29305226
>the IDF decided it's best to find a productive use for it's large man power variety, one that often insists on recruitment even after getting medical, or otherwise, exemption, instead of letting it get wasted while resources are spent on them anyway.
>I even got a close-to-heart example: a good buddy of mine, is physically deformed (since birth): he's missing his left hand, has one short leg (2/3 of his right one), a barely functioning right hand, etc. but when he insisted on voluntary service, they placed him in logistics management-

>"Why, the purpose is," he answered, hauling off and hitting me in the knee with a hammer (I kicked him, but not hard), "to find out what duties you are physically able to perform. But if you came in here in a wheel chair and blind in both eyes and were silly enough to insist on enrolling, they would find something silly enough to match. Counting the fuzz on a caterpillar by touch, maybe. The only way you can fail is by having the psychiatrists decide that you are not able to understand the oath."
>>
>Unit 9900

It's over 9000!!!!!
>>
>>29305596
Damn.

Fucking Isreal is the closest thing to the Terran Federation...
>>
File: get_that_nigga_a_ten.gif (1 MB, 229x140) Image search: [Google]
get_that_nigga_a_ten.gif
1 MB, 229x140
You win israel, I can't breathe this is amazing
>>
>>29303295
>Teens With Autism

Special Forces.
>>
>>29303295

Zee Jews have learned from the Nazi's not to waste manpower. The Nazi's just used to gas tards, zee Jews put them to work.

In the United States we make them bag groceries.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.