[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what kind of shotgun is this? apparently it's a Remington
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
what kind of shotgun is this? apparently it's a Remington of some sort.
>>
>>29302766
Browning A5
>>
Model 11 Remington, basically a license-built copy of the Browning A-5. Decent shotgun, I've heard they work on pheasant, deer, turkey, and grunge metal singers like magic.
>>
>>29302829
>grunge metal singers
kek'd
>>
File: gun.gif (151 KB, 507x267) Image search: [Google]
gun.gif
151 KB, 507x267
>>29302766
tfw when kurt cobain was progun
>>
thought about posting this thread earlier.

What is on the end of the barrel? Is that suppressor?
>>
>>29302897
it looks way too small to be a supressor. were shotgun supressors even readily available back then?
>>
>>29302897
It's a muzzle brake/choke combination. It's one of the models of Polychoke.

It's literally the opposite of a suppressor.

>>29302924
Shotgun suppressors have never been "readily available" with only 2 companies ever making them and fewer than 10,000 made worldwide total.
>>
>>29302897
its a choke you can find em on lots of old shotguns
>>
>>29302897
Looks like a compensator to me.
>>
>>29302766
Fucking police letting that M11 rust.
>>
File: DDR feels.png (396 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
DDR feels.png
396 KB, 800x1000
>>29302766
>All that rust
I want to take her home and give her a nice ballistol bath, telling her it'll be okay as I tenderly scrub off the surface rust to assess the damage.
>>
>>29302897
Its an adjustable choke
>>
>>29303867

Probably have to scrub off the bits of brain matter as well.
>>
>>29303885
I'm sure ballistol would do the job, if anything I can break out the hoppes no. 9 solvent if I need to really get that shit out.
>>
>>29302829
I have one of those from the 1930's in 16 gauge. 4th generation to use it, still slays geese and ducks out in the field.
>>
>>29303912

I've got one too. Over 100 years old now and it was my great grandfather's.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.