[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /k/ my retarded weed dealer left his gun in my car and im
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 23
File: IMG_20160318_051134761.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160318_051134761.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
Hey /k/

my retarded weed dealer left his gun in my car and im gonna keep it because he has no idea where i live.

the gun is fucked up because it's a .45 single action revolver but he was shooting 44 mag out of it.
there are three 44 mag brass casings stuck inside the revolver that i cant get out and apparently he couldnt either since they're stuck inside.

this is my first gun so im gonna take it to a gunsmith to see if it can be fixed. do you guys think it can be fixed?
>>
File: Untitled1.png (1 MB, 1040x585) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1.png
1 MB, 1040x585
>>
File: Untitled2.png (1 MB, 1040x585) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.png
1 MB, 1040x585
>>
It'll probably still function, but don't expect it to win any awards anymore.
>>
File: Untitled4.png (1 MB, 1040x585) Image search: [Google]
Untitled4.png
1 MB, 1040x585
>>
File: Untitled5.png (1 MB, 1040x585) Image search: [Google]
Untitled5.png
1 MB, 1040x585
>>29299459
that's one of the 44 mag casings stuck inside.

i'm pretty excited, i've actually always wanted a single action army despite how impractical it is

not 100% what this thing is, it says "do not remove - safety"
i guess its so you dont load all the chambers in the cylinder, i heard that the gun can go off so people learned to keep 1 chamber empty
>>
>>29299443
gun of questionable legality
>im gonna take it to a gunsmith
>posting pictures on a public forum
fuckin idiot
>>
>>29299483
shit i dunno if its hot. if i take it to a gunsmith and its stolen or something would i get in trouble? if i cant fix it i might as well give it back
>>
>>29299443
Thank you for saving this vintage firearm from that idiot -- he deserved to lose it because:

>he stupidly tried to shoot incompatible bullets through it
>he would habitually leave it lying around in strange locales
>he clearly possesses concern for neither the gun nor the lives of others
>he shot .44 out of a .45 colt army wtfug

Yeah, so now you have a dope murdaweppin. Just go ahead and use a ballpeen hammer and an icepick to carefully tap the stuck brass out.

Don't bother with anyone else.

Load it.

Try it.

Reload it.

Place it somewhere secret, somewhere safe.

Some day, maybe soon, you just might need it....

#murdaweppin
>>
>>29299443
The gun is probably salvagable, it's a smokeless gun.
Get the cylinder unfucked or replace it and you'd have a good .45 Colt shooter, stick to Cowboy loads if you're unsure.

.44 Mag is higher pressure, but given that the chambers are .45, and the brass is all ruptured (probably blowing a bunch of the excess pressure out by the gap, and not to talk about the gas that must have blown by past the too small projectile, which most likely keyholed like fuck for him) as well as the gun being made for smokeless, it probably hasn't taken much damage, if any.
>>
>>29299465
>i heard that the gun can go off so people learned to keep 1 chamber empty
That's true for old ones, but any single action made after the 60's or so should be drop-safe and fine to load all chambers on.

Can you see any markings on it?
>>
>>29299492
I don't think the gunsmith would know.

Honestly, if you want a Cowboy Wheelgat, you might as well get a Ruger Vaquero in .357, same kind of gun, but .38 Special and .357 Magnum are much cheaper and easier to shoot than .45 Colt

I'd honestly get rid of the .45, because chances are he stole it, or that he might report it stolen, and if the cops for whatever reason bust you and find it, you'd be in legal hot water.

What you could do is to cake it in motor oil, wrap it in two plastic bags and bury it in a tuppeware box, in case you feel it could be important some day.
>>
>>29299443
If this thread wasnt already monitored by FBI/ATF i would buy it from you for the cost of a vanquero.

Not because its probably illegal and i could do anything i want with it without it tracing back tk me.

And not because I feel the need to have a weapon i can dump at a crime scene.

I just like revolvers is all.. Where ya from OP?
>>
File: NotaFirearmsPurchase.jpg (6 KB, 220x232) Image search: [Google]
NotaFirearmsPurchase.jpg
6 KB, 220x232
>>29300040
Just got this nifty Idea, you put it in a box, ship it my way, and I'll cover the shipping charges. Just make sure its flat rate shipping, should only cost about $400 to ship.

Then I'll go ahead and fix it for you ;)
>>
>>29299973
This one has some markings.
>>29299452
>>
>>29299973
Just because it's made after the 60's doesn't mean it's drop safe. I have a fairly new Chiappa single action in .22 and the manual for it says not to rest the hammer on a loaded cylinder
>>
>>29299459
>he put 44 mag in a 45 LC gun
Fucking niggers man
>>
>>29299973
No, many revolvers made today lack a hammer block safety.

My USFA doesn't.
>>
>>29299443
>drug dealer carries a SSA

What the actual fuck?
>>
>>29299973
OP here, sry i fell asleep.

i uploaded pictures of the first markings i found

on the bottom of the gun i found the serial number intact, as well as a number on the cylinder, and on top of the gun, it reads:
"cimarron-fredricksburg texas
manufactured by a ubertitaly"
>>
>>29300012
>he might report it stolen
he is a felon and it's illegal for him to own a gun - he actually is going to court because he was recently caught with a gun and he's out on bail
>>
>>29299517
oh shit. you're right. my 'friend' bought it because he wanted a gun that did not leave behind any shell casings.

damn, i probably already blew my chances of using this as a dope murdaweppin, as this guy pointed out, >>29300040 , the feds are probably monitoring /k/ and i dont use a VPN so if someone gets murked by a 45 LC in my area they will probably be looking for me. oh well, i'm already 30 and have never felt the need to murder anyone so i dont think i ever will, i'll just use it like a normal law-abiding citizen.

>>29300040
>>29300051
the fact that you guys want to buy it from me makes me realize i stumbled upon something way bigger than i originally thought i had...

>>29301239
lmfao i didnt even have to say anything and you knew he was black
>>
one anon said the gun smith might not know if it is illegal.. do they run the serial numbers on guns when they repair them?

all i really need to do is take out the stuck 44 mag casings... another anon said i should not take it to anyone, just use a ballpen hammer and pop out the brass myself.
>>
>>29299443
Looks like you have a Uberti copy of a Colt Peacemaker Bisley. Not exceptionally rare, but a nice gun. It is a modern reproduction and is safe with modern .45 Colt ammo. There was enough blow buy that the .44 Magnum probably didn't hurt the gun too much.

The "do no remove for safety" plug shows this was likely stolen from a cowboy action shooter. The plug is there for cowboy competitions since they are required to load five. Mechanically it is an exact copy of a Colt Peacemaker, so if you carry it, you'll want to leave an empty chamber under the hammer. It doesn't have a transfer bar safety like the Ruger single actions.

Removing the cylinder is simple. put the gun at half cock, so that the cylinder spins, then open the loading gate and press the button below the barrel on the front of the frame and pull the rod holding the cylinder in the gun out. Use a punch or wooden dowel to punch the old cases out. If you plan to carry it, it wouldn't be a bad idea to leave the safety plug in place.

Good luck, OP.
>>
File: Vaquero 357.jpg (105 KB, 1024x736) Image search: [Google]
Vaquero 357.jpg
105 KB, 1024x736
>>29302150
>Cimmaron
Well then it's a good quality weapon.

Still, I think it'd be better to get rid of it and get a weapon from a not-illegal source. Who knows where it came from? You don't want to get involved in that shit. Besides, the original owner might want it back.
>>
File: Ruger Vaquero .45ACP from Talo.jpg (18 KB, 475x260) Image search: [Google]
Ruger Vaquero .45ACP from Talo.jpg
18 KB, 475x260
>>29302307
>do they run the serial numbers on guns when they repair them
Not typically.

Really, wrap it in a blanket and take it to a police station (take a shower first and wear fresh clothes, you don't want to be smelling of weed), then hand it to them and tell them you found it on the sidewalk at night or something and that someone is probably looking for it.

And someone probably IS looking for it, given that your low-life pal stole it or bought it from someone who stole it, the right thing to do would be to turn it in so that the cops can run a check to see if the serial number is reported missing by the rightful owner.
>>
>>29299443
>Keeping a criminal fire arm.
FUCKING STUPID!

Op, are you sure he didn't leave it there on purpose to set you up for a crime committed using that fucking gun!
>>
>Weed dealer doesnt know where i live
Yea but i bet he knows other people in the area, anyone could ask around, he runs into a friend of yours or sells to them, ect.

He could still find you op.
>>
Why do people like these revolvers? Is it the aesthetic? Or are revolvers better than automatics in some way?
>>
>>29302585
No shell ejection. They are honestly weapons for subtlety and for not leaving a trace. Theyre also excellent clubs as they are sturdy as fuck.
>>
>>29302585
They're fun.
Also they do shoot, which always matters.

Automatics are more practical in most manners however.
>>
>>29302548
also pre-lube your anus for when they ask you 100 questions about how you acquired it. I just dump all my found guns in the Salvation Army donation bin, problem solved
>>
>>29302585
>I've never handled a single action
There's nothing more relaxing than cocking the hammer before each shot and loading/unloading cartridges one at a time.
>>
>>29302585
As other anons have stated, they're fun as hell to shoot. I have two .357 revolvers and two .22 revolvers. Firing two at a time is sheer bliss.
>>
>>29302236
Not all black people are niggers, and not all niggers are black. Never forget this.
>>
>>29302585
>>29302609
>>29302733
>>29302811
>>29302942
Complete amateur here, but I remember hearing something about revolvers being slightly easier to aim for the untrained hand. Is this true?
>>
>>29302236
Op, >>29302569 is probably right. Spent casings that havent come out... Propably knew it would fire and didnt give a fuck about anything else... Conveniently ditching a pistol in your car... Your fukt.

Unless of course you go ahead and put it in that $400 box i mentioned earlier. Idk why you made the assumption I wanted to make a Firearms Purchase with you.. I just offered to fix your gun up.. And to cover the shipping cost. Not Buying anything hahahaha silly anon. I just have an interest in .45LC revolvers, and consequently know a good deal about their repair. Incase you didn't already know, it was 4:45pm GMT-04:00 when i typed this up, elaborating on my intentions with this fine weapon.
>>
>>29303090
technically yeah but if youve been influenced by the media/videogames on how you think you should hold a gun it wont be. and its very slight
>>
>>29303155
What do you mean?
>>
>>29302548
>being this much of a cuck

OP, keep the fucking gun. Don't flash it around, don't tell people you stole it from a drug dealer. Play dumb if you get asked about it.

Keep it secret, keep it safe.

Don't be a fucking idiot and you won't get in any trouble.
>>
File: the-walking-dead-season-3-rick.jpg (29 KB, 570x300) Image search: [Google]
the-walking-dead-season-3-rick.jpg
29 KB, 570x300
>>29303247
its pretty simple what you watch influences how you act
for example the majority of guns in the media are pistols so you might think to hold a revolver like you would a pistol but there are certain grips that wont work on a pistol that will on a revolver and vice versa.
worst case scenario you watch walking dead and think this is the proper way to hold a revolver. the second you get your hands on real one you decide to emulate this stance cause you think its correct.
hell all my buddies who played cs when growing up tried to rack the forward assist when they finally got to shoot a real ar.
>>
>>29299443
So your licensed pharmacist who kept this gun for protection legally, do you have his number and are you on good terms otherwise? I would recommend calling him up and giving it back, stealing is what niggers do.

If its illegal report it to the proper authorities, you don't want an angry drug dealer after you
>>
File: For You2.jpg (101 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
For You2.jpg
101 KB, 1024x768
>>29299443
For you.
>>
>>29299443
Dis bretty good bait.
>>
>>29299443
I see a tragic boating accident in OPs future - if he had any goddamn sense.
>>
>>29303749
what year is it?
>>
>>29303814
>if he had any goddamn sense.
Do you have low reading comprehension?
>>
ITT

OP either has the classiest drug dealer ever to have supplied illegal narcotics

Or

OP buys his first hand gun, doesn't have a clue about ammo, shoots .44 mag through it, comes to /k/ for advice

>err my retarded drug dealer did this.
>>
File: 1458317886820.png (135 KB, 950x295) Image search: [Google]
1458317886820.png
135 KB, 950x295
>>29303833
I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
File: kek.png (81 KB, 969x258) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
81 KB, 969x258
>>29299443
>>
>>29302236
>30 years old
>never wanted to murder someone
Have you ever driven in heavy traffic b4?
>>
>>29303913
>>29303880
>implying

I'm not even in the U.S.
>>
>>29302131
Hipster drug slangin lyfestyle yo
>>
>>29299443
You should be a bro, get the gun fixed up and good as new, and then return it to him as a surprise gift next time you see him.

It'd be a sweet gesture. Senpai would notice you for sure.
>>
>>29299443

So you stole your dealers gun.

Sounds like a great idea, shitlord.
>>
>>29303999
Reported to the RCMP :^)
>>
File: Retard.jpg (40 KB, 349x642) Image search: [Google]
Retard.jpg
40 KB, 349x642
OP here, back from work

i was checking on this thread during work and i opened this pic right when a coworker happened to be walking by >>29303880
and he was like "wtf you're giving tips to the fbi????"

i realized i dont even know why a gun would be illegal to own in the first place. i'm not a felon and i'm old enough to own hand guns and i'm not a felon...
if the gun was previously used to commit a crime, would the gun now be illegal for me to have? i know if the serial numbers were removed it'd be illegal but they are in tact
>>
>>29306955
lol i repeated myself. oh well, i just got off and im tired, checking the thread was the first thing i did when i got home since i've been thinking about it all day.

i've always wanted a singe action army, would be a shame if i had to give up a free one
>>
>>29306955
You smoke weed, therefore it is 100% illegal to have in your possession.
>>
File: 1.png (3 MB, 1498x1170) Image search: [Google]
1.png
3 MB, 1498x1170
>>29302446
cool, ty for the advice, i felt like a wizard taking it apart
>>
File: 2.png (2 MB, 1170x726) Image search: [Google]
2.png
2 MB, 1170x726
>>
File: 3.png (1 MB, 1040x585) Image search: [Google]
3.png
1 MB, 1040x585
this thing looked a bit rusty
>>
>>29299959
nice call on the brass being ruptured, you can see it in this pic >>29307174

>>29300012
>cake it in motor oil
why?
>>
>>29299443
Just make sure you don't get done for theft or possessing an illegal firearm. Remove any markings you find regarding serial numbers if you think you'll have to, but I don't know how that may affect any visits to a gunsmith. Safety First.
>>
>>29307003
This fucking faggot borned.
>>
>>29307252

You would cake it in motor oil so that it wouldn't rust. What this anon means is now you have a firearm which shouldn't be able to be "traced" back to you. In case you have to murder someone or something else so literally insane that you would need an untraceable drug dealers gun for.
>>
>>29302585
They spin. Spinning pleases my autism.
>>
File: 124.jpg (437 KB, 1040x585) Image search: [Google]
124.jpg
437 KB, 1040x585
sweet! i got the brass out. gun most likely works fine now but i dont have any 45 lc
>>
>>29307373
go to gun store and buy some 45lc then you faggot
>>
>>29307293
>Remove any markings you find regarding serial numbers
isn't this a really bad idea?
>>
>>29307373
Motherfucker, you just earned yourself a fucking .45 colt pistol.
>>
>>29302780
Kek. Found an old pellet rifle by one of those paper collection dumpsters while running
>>
>>29307319
ah this thing is really rusty. im having a hard time putting it back together because there is so much friction
>>
>>29307415
Probably. But so is carrying a stolen murder weapon, and OP cannot be sure that this gun didn't kill someone.
>>
>>29307441
clean of the rust then
if you dont have steel wool you should at least own a sponge
use the roughside
>>
>>29307467
Then oil like a motherfucker
>>
>>29307415
Yeh being in possesion of a gun with defaced serial numbers is automatic jail time.

If you ever get pulled up on it just say this bloke (the dealer) sold it to you for a fair price. No need to mention drugs just a perfectly legitimant transaction. You were unaware he was a felon.
>>
>>29307441
nvm im just a noob, i forgot to press the button under the barrel. she's back in one piece now.

i want to take this thing to a gun range, but not sure if its a wise idea
>>
>>29307463
Man you are either lying to get OP in shit or a total moron.

If OP wants to go to jail then he should deface the serial numbers. Nothing attracts more attention to a gun then a missing serial number.
>>
>>29307506
They won't run the serial of your fucking gun. Just walk in, after buying a box or three of .45 colt, and rent a lane. No extra information needed.

If they do ask, just mention that it was a hand me down gun from your pop and you wanted to get some trigger time to familiarize yourself with it. Also say you're new to revolvers.

That part, at least, is true
>>
>>29307506
Its fine just clean it up. Oil it and shoot it like its yours. Because it is now.

No one ever checks serial numbers at gun ranges or anything like that. Unless you rolled up with NFA stuff and then you might get a bit more attention.
>>
>>29307506
If you're worried about the integrity of the action you could always find some light loads and work your way up. Revolvers are fairly safe KB(kaboom) speaking though.
If it was me; i'd just throw a shell in it and make sure it functioned. Not a big thread to your wellbeing if you wear eye protection. Maybe some gloves too just incase but as previously stated they're pretty safe. Worst thing that happens is you'll have to replace the cylinder.
>>
i cant stop holding it and looking at it in the mirror. i wonder if all new gun owners are like this.

because it's single action you gotta cock the hammer before every shot. the distance my thumb has to travel to reach the hammer to cock it seems large, like i have to factor that into how i grip the weapon. i'll probably spend some time on youtube learning about these things.

this is great, i've always wanted a single action army and now i got one for free! i lost my weed connect though lol but i dont care
>>
File: z.png (975 KB, 1050x420) Image search: [Google]
z.png
975 KB, 1050x420
>>29307620
forgot pic
>>
>>29307620
if you really want your connect back you can offer him his pos revolver back, or you could suggest him buying a nice semi-auto number, he could almost certainly afford it. (I got friends that are dealers and they just buy shit for kicks. One of my guys bought a dirtbike on a whim one day)
>>
>>29307627
i also forgot trigger discipline fuggg i know better

>>29307545
>>29307547
DESU one thing i was thinking about is they will have my name and that i shot a colt SSA at so-and-so date and time... so it could be traced to me..
i dont plan on doing anything stupid with this gun, im not gonna murk anyone, i was ignorant enough to post this thread so i already know im in some database somewhere already, im not gonna risk doing anything dumb with this gun, i just wanna learn to use it and i wanna keep it because its a fucking single action army
>>
>>29299443
>hey my retarded weed dealer left his gun in my car and I'm gonna keep it

ever thought of the possibility that he left it there on purpose to get rid of it?

>>29299492
>i take it to a gunsmith and its stolen or something
like, stolen by you?

damn son wipe off the fingerprints and throw it into the closest body of water
>>
>>29307657
on second thought the closest bosy of water may be a bad idea in case you plan on throwing it into youe pond
>>
>>29307627
>>29307620
You need to calm down anon. Search the serial to see if it's illegal in any way, if not it's essentially yours. Dont do anything fucking retarded with it and for gods sake keep your zit pokers off the trigger. Maybe just trade it in towards a rifle if you want to learn the basics of rifling.
>>
>>29299443
>a drug dealer's gun
>has probably been used in a crime
>you know that he is wanted for other crimes
>you think he just "forgot" his gun in your car

How naive are you?
Your "friend" may be trying to frame you for a murder or an attempted murder.
Don't be a dumbass.
Get rid of that gun a.s.a.p., throw it away into a lake or a river.
>>
>>29307652
Wait, what?

No, no fucking range, unless you live in NYC (maybe not even then), is going to write down when you came in, what you shot, or anything other than "customer paid".
Nobody fucking cares.
>>
>>29307693
and by search the serial I mean in whatever your country legal way is.
what >>29307685 said thought you might just want to dismantle then destroy/loose it.
>>
>>29307699
nah hes good they will be looking for a guy with a 44mag and that theres a 45 colt that was stolen from another guy years ago
>>
>>29302548
That's the worst idea ever. The cops aren't just gonna say "Cool thanks" they're gonna ask OP question after question until he's incriminated himself in one crime or another.

If OP is worried, he should wipe it down for prints and ditch it somewhere remote. Taking it to the cops is asking for trouble.
>>
Listen to me, OP. This board is filled with idiots, and while a few people here have told you to do the logical thing, I'm gonna reiterate it because it is THAT important.

Get. Rid. Of. That. Gun.

Do what the others are saying and dump it into a large body of water. Don't take it to the police. Just lose it.
>>
>>29307373
good fucking lord, clean those fucking chambers!

look at that shitty rust!
then inspect each chamber for cracking and bulges.
>>
>>29307724
I should add, disassemble it, clean it, and then ditch it. If he chooses to go that route, which may be wise.

You're in murky water on this one OP. Keep an eye out for trouble.
>>
>>29307719
they can tell the bullet wasn't fired from a 44mag but from a different bore
>>
File: GUNS GUNS GUNS.jpg (230 KB, 1103x907) Image search: [Google]
GUNS GUNS GUNS.jpg
230 KB, 1103x907
>>29299443
There is no real legal way to keep it unless you can run the serial number to see if it's stolen.

If you don't want to fuck with that, then you can disassemble it and keep all parts that aren't serialized. The frame will need to be disposed of.
>>
>>29299483
Yeah, the first thing a gunsmith does when he works on a firearm is dust it for prints and submit them to all local and federal law enforcement agencies, along with the serial number and ballistic samples.
>>
>>29303577
What do you mean by "racking the FA"? What did you friends try to do, pull pack on it?
>>
>>29307373
>White
>30 years old
>buying weed from nigger felons

Are you an idiot? Do you hate decent weed?
>>
>>29302573
that's if he knows what time he dropped it and where
>>
>>29308090
shit, meant "pull back on it"
>>
File: 1457549994696.gif (3 MB, 412x304) Image search: [Google]
1457549994696.gif
3 MB, 412x304
>>29299443

What really happened:

1. OP accidentally went full retard and fired 44 in a .45 revolver

2. Need advice but don't want to look retarded.

3. Make up unlikely story about drug dealer carrying a single action revolver

4. People buy the story and ask more questions

5. Make up more of the story as you go while secretly hoping someone will solve his real problem
>>
>>29308090
in CS that's exactly what the reload animation used to do instead of pulling the charging handle
>>
File: 1455076820551 - Copy.jpg (57 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1455076820551 - Copy.jpg
57 KB, 750x750
>>29308109
On that subject we should be asking why in the absolute fuck he doesn't make a trip to Colorado or somewhere else weed is legal and bring back a gallon of high potency oil.

Weed needs met for at least a year, easily in a small package, and probably cheaper and safer too.
>>
>>29299443
Go ahead, op. This could not possibly end badly for you in any way.
>>
>>29308109
lol i lied about my age because someone earlier in the thread mentioned the feds and i was scared so i didnt want to use my real age.

while we're on the subject, it is a huge pain in the ass dealing with this guy. he's always on weed, alcohol, xanax, and pain meds, and he always has weed and pills and a gun on him. he doesnt know where i live though, im safe
>>
>>29308154
lmfao it is weird that he happened to get a 45 colt single action. he's had it for a while and has always insisted it's a 44 magnum no matter what i said. i wonder how long the brass was stuck in the cylinder for
>>
>>29308200
You don't need to show any form of state ID to buy?
>>
>>29307756
yea man the rusting inside the cylinder is bad. how do i into clean cylinder? ill search youtube
>>
>>29308274
he most likely does not even have the presence of mind to know when he dropped the gun or if he dropped the gun with a customer. maybe he thinks he forgot it in some corner of his apartment.
>>
>>29308314
No you don't need a state ID, but a state ID allows you to buy more at once. Not that it matters much cuz you can just go to several stores. You only need an ID to prove you're over 21.
>>
>>29308314
Yeah you do. You just have to show you're 21 or older. Out of staters can't buy an ounce or more. Not sure how much oil you can buy.
>>
>>29308330
eh its a long story, not sure if its wise to get into it here. he did call me and text me looking for it but i ignored it. he had court in the morning and hasnt called since so uhhh yea he might be in jail
>>
>>29302573
>Good thing he doesn't have a gun.
>>
>>29308200
Denverfag here.

The illegal weed trade is alive and well because they can undercut the dispensaries by a good bit while still selling decent weed.

Maybe 1 in 10 dispensaries actually carries good weed, the rest of it is pure shit grown as fast and cheap as possible because they've got normalized prices and there's huge profit margins.

There is literally a nigger standing right outside most dispensaries selling it out of his pockets for 20-25% cheaper than the dispensary is.
>>
>>29303749
>dat time on the clock
>>
>>29299443
I hope you stop buying shit from drug dealers and instead buy from the silk road from now on, he will probably try to find it.
>>
>>29306955
The gun could be stolen, and if it was found in your possession and they run the serial number, you could get really fucked.

>>29307003
Which they have to prove for it to matter, and most people don't really give a fuck about the casual tokers.
>>
>>29299443
>my retarded weed dealer left his gun in my car and im gonna keep it because he has no idea where i live.

That is theft, a violation of private property rights. You are violating the most fundamental human right there is. Fuck you OP.
>>
>>29308780
the gun is stolen
even if mr drug dealer bought it legally op stole it from him
>>
>>29308488
Yep. This is pretty much the case because taxes and regulations drive the prices of the legal stuff up way too high. If the products weren't taxed then the criminal organizations would see their market control dissolved completely.
>>
File: koffing pillow.jpg (97 KB, 937x1024) Image search: [Google]
koffing pillow.jpg
97 KB, 937x1024
>>29307503
>If you ever get pulled up on it just say this bloke (the dealer) sold it to you for a fair price. No need to mention drugs just a perfectly legitimant transaction. You were unaware he was a felon.

This works.
Who are they gonna believe, the drug dealing low-life who's under criminal investigation and facing jail time, or an average citizen who's innocent as far as they know?

If they ever find the original owner, just give it back.
>>
>>29308849
And how does our sweet summer child anon know this lowlife?
>>
File: snoozing koffing.png (246 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
snoozing koffing.png
246 KB, 500x600
>>29308908
He doesn't know him much, a passing acquaintance, met him at a party or whatever.

This passing acquaintance offered to sell him a used Cimmaron .45, and that's all OP knows.

He has to make up one benign sounding story and it'll fly.
>>
He gonna kill you OP

You should go out, get your last meal, get your dick sucked and wait for the inevitable
>>
>>29309142
Or he could pick up a WASR and a plate carrier, then when Niggs McGee and his pals show up with Saturday Night Specials, OP can mow them down like fish in a barrel.
>>
>>29299443
>i'm going to keep a gun that was likely stolen and has probably been used in criminal activity

yeah good plan
>>
>>29309276
If dude himself is not engaged in criminal activity, the odds that the gun will come under scrutiny are incredibly small.

Even then, if someone were killdeathed with that roscoe in the past, odds are that his acquisition story, coupled with him not actually having done it, will likely bear out in his favor, all things considered.

Not a hassle I'd want to deal with, personally, but taking a gun from a criminal nog in an almost-accidental fashion isn't exactly gonna have the coppers giving him *that* hard a time.

I hope he keeps it, and loves it, and calls it George.
>>
>>29307503
Oh yeah, what was the guy's name?
How much you pay for it?
You have a receipt?
Did you know it was stolen?
You know possession of stolen property is a crime?
Oh so you don't know who he is and have no proof you bought it from him. Hmm... maybe you're the one that stole it?
>>
>>29309276
>the OP literally claims he stole it
>you think it's only likely stolen
Bitch it's obviously fucking stolen now.
Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.