[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else have a range buddy they go with?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: 20160317_140450_011_01-1.jpg (3 MB, 2861x1747) Image search: [Google]
20160317_140450_011_01-1.jpg
3 MB, 2861x1747
Anyone else have a range buddy they go with?
>>
File: 6261706-3x2-940x627.jpg (57 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
6261706-3x2-940x627.jpg
57 KB, 940x627
>>29291947
I use to...
>>
>>29291947
A couple friends, and my gf likes to shoot even more than I do I think.
>>
File: 20160317_140515-1600x900.jpg (266 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
20160317_140515-1600x900.jpg
266 KB, 1600x900
>>29291962
>>29291985
This brat will chew through an entire box of mag if i let her. Trying to expand her range
>>
Nope.

All of my friends or nogunz. When I take them to the range, all they like to do is make loud noises. I could load the magazines with blanks and put a blank adapter on and they would never know.

Wish I had one though.
>>
>>29292347
Make loud noises as in just shoot, or scream like retards?
>>
>>29291947
I used to. My friends stopped going shooting because...I don't know. I think they are spending all their money on video games and Warhammer whereas I am spending all my money on guns and ammo. Haven't shot with them in nearly a year.
>>
>>29292363
Shoot.

They don't take advice for how to hold the gun or how to actually hit targets.

The only friend I have who likes guns for more than making loud noises has wrists that are so fucked up from years of skiing accidents and sports in general that holding guns is kind of painful for him and shooting them even more so. It's a shame because he's interested in shooting and actually wants to get a nice O/U shotgun for trap shooting.
>>
>>29292417
>They don't take advice for how to hold the gun or how to actually hit targets.
My little one thankfully listens to me quite well. She always rushes her first shot by jerking the trigger and just winging that bitch down range
>>
>>29292445
>My little one thankfully listens to me quite well
I assume you mean your daughter? That comes from good parenting.

The few friends I have taken out are more interested in getting selfies holding guns for facebook cred than actually practicing shooting. I mean, they don't outright ignore me, but if I'm not watching them like a hawk they'll do stupid things like put their eye right up to the optic or hold a pistol with their hand on the slide.
>>
File: 1410565896559s.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1410565896559s.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
My dad and brothers. They are my best friends. When I was at school I got my roommate into gun and we'd go shooting. He recently sent me a pic of his first gun, a Maverick in 12 gauge. I've never been so proud.
>mfw
>>
File: 1457733358802.jpg (95 KB, 987x700) Image search: [Google]
1457733358802.jpg
95 KB, 987x700
>>29292474
>The few friends I have taken out are more interested in getting selfies holding guns for facebook cred than actually practicing shooting.

Im so sorry anon
>>
I've got one, but he enjoys skeet shooting more than rifle/pistol ranges. Which I understand, but I don't have a shotgun, and don't want to bum off him every time we go
>>
I go shooting with a legit on the spectrum autistic friend of a friend sometimes. He is actually a pretty good shot and isnt a little bitch about recoil so I cant really complain.

Its not really who I would have pictured being range buddies with but he is literally the only person I know outside my family that likes to shoot. Everyone else I know spends their disposable income on shit like computer parts and weed. I can sometimes work some of them over to come shooting but they never seem to have a good time.

Any time they talk about wanting to buy a gun its always some $1,500+ oper8r shit they saw in a videogame they are never going to buy. Whenever I make a new purchase its always "dam bro could have got a new computer with that" or something.
>>
>>29291947

My best friend and his gf, i crash at their house some weekends and the gun club we're all members of is 25 minutes northwest of his place.
>>
I do.
>>
>>29291947
I go with my girlfriend's son. He's half black.
>>
>>29292749
>girlfriend's son.
>half black.

Is the whole, "Black fathers leaving pregnant mothers." thing just a stereotype now?
>>
>>29292786
>"Black fathers leaving pregnant mothers." thing just a stereotype now?
More of a fact, really.
>>
Not anymore, my one remaining "friend" and former range buddy is a hardcore junkie and pawned all his guns for dope. At least my grandfather has 100 acres about 2 hours from me, not to mention a fairly nice collection which was willed to me at one time... but his wife's grandson replaced me as favorite years ago, so I'll be spending a lot of time down there this year to win back my birthright.
>>
my wife
she has her .22
i usually take my .303 or nagant
>>
>>29293728
Just a .22?
>>
>>29293896
yeah a savage rascal
but buying her a muddy girl .223 for mothers day
she wasnt into guns as much as i am but geting there
>>
>>29293952
>muddy girl .223 for mothers day
Just buy a regular one you motard
>>
No, just moved to a new area (Houston) and I'm stuck in my house for medical reasons.

I used to go shooting with my cousin every other week or so, but I've since moved away.
>>
My brother (not pictured ) and my protégé (pic related)
>>
>>29293962
its the gun she told me she wants
motard
>>
>>29292584
does a train go through the house occasionally?
>>
>>29293995
I havent a fuck to give, dont buy her a pookified rifle that costs more just for a brand name
>>
>>29291947
I have one would shoot regularly with me, and a couple of others who have shown interest in getting started, but we have no ranges close, no open state land, and no private property that works really well. Plus, we're all too poor to afford to shoot much.
>>
>>29294028
>I havent a fuck to give
then whats the big deal then? She wanted a rifle and scope package so we looked around for one with a good price and found the muddy girl
price is about the same anyway for a normal rifle and scope package here in ausfailia anyway
>>
>>29294123
>Ausfailia

Neeeeeever fucking mind. You do you with what you can get down there
>>
>>29294158
thats right we pay thru the arse for whatever guns we can get
wherever your from bud dont let the gun grabbers win like they almost did here
i hate them commie cunts
>>
>>29294221
Bro i live in kansas, we can buy ARs in our feed stores
>>
>>29293978
You're protege has shit form.
>>
>>29294229
your lucky mate, to own one here would require a cat D licence which means you have to prove that you do something like pest control for a living
And still there are restrictions on how many cat D firearms you can own
>>
>>29294229
We used to be able to buy them in Wal-Mart, too, before they decided they wouldn't sell scurry salt weapns anymore.
>>
>>29291947

Kind of

I don't have any friends my own age who I would trust with one of my firearms. They are either afraid of guns or cannot operate them safely.

My 12 year old brother, on the other hand, is learning. He has put more rounds through my Colt HBAR than I have and is decent with my SKS too. He is a decent shot and grouped a pie plate at 75 yards with the AR the first time he went to the range.
>>
>>29294336
>>29294329
Walmart has never had enough balls, since blacks and EBT funded bottom feeders have theirs in a vise. However places like Ace Hardware and other stores have fully functioning gun counters
>>
My dad. He died two weeks ago.
>>
>>29291947
I have one friend that is really into guns. Most of the time at the range is spent by us trash talking each other's firearms and shooting skills. It's fun.

I also go shooting a lot with another friend's younger sister. He likes guns but his wife refuses to let him buy one. She also won't let him go shooting in case he falls in love with guns and demands to buy one. But his sister owns firearms and is fun to go shooting with. Before anyone asks, yes, I have slept with her.

>>29294604
Sorry for your loss. I go shooting with my dad from time to time as well. He hasn't been shooting since his heart surgery.
>>
Nope, but only because I moved recently for a job.

I have family thay will shoot with me about 3 hours away, and multiple friends in the 2-4 hour away range that I shoot with when we get a chance.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.