[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>North Korea jails US tourist for 15 years after he attem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: 92956264_American__3595324b.jpg (181 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
92956264_American__3595324b.jpg
181 KB, 620x387
>North Korea jails US tourist for 15 years after he attempted to steal a propaganda banner

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/12195346/North-Korea-jails-US-tourist-for-15-years-after-he-attempted-to-steal-a-propaganda-banner.html

Which SF team would /k/ sent or which one would be the best to rescue him?
>>
None. Thievery is terrible and should not be supported.
>>
File: 1376688836879.png (357 KB, 457x649) Image search: [Google]
1376688836879.png
357 KB, 457x649
>>29290827
>Which SF team would /k/ sent or which one would be the best to rescue him?

None. No one's life is worth it to rescue that faggot.
>>
>>29290827
He did a stupid thing in probably the worst country in the world to do a stupid thing. He got exactly what he deserves.
>>
>>29290827
durrr, lets go to the fantasy playground of a madman and commit crimes, yaaay
>>
>>29290827
A smug rich kid got cocky and tried to steal from a country that feeds people to dogs as a method of execution, let the stupid bastard rot as a warning to others.
>>
>admitting to stealing the banner
>not going for a speech where he praises the grorious leaders or the DPRK and shittalks the US and Obama
>implying they would imprison him when he just joined their cult
>>
I wonder what his time in prison will be like?

I expect he servers 3-5 years before dying.
>>
>>29290827
>being coddled and dumb enough to visit North Korea thinking it would be a nice experience
>trying to steal something from one of the harshest dictatorships on earth

I'm gonna say none of them. Let the retard wait it out for two years then the Koreans will let him go.
>>
>>29290827
going to best korea.
he knew what he was up to.
>>
>>29290827
>Going to NK
>Supporting NK with funding no matter how little
>Being a thieving rat

Maybe 15 years hard labor will make him realize that hard work is better than theft.
>>
>>29290943
>let him go
I doubt it, unless the US gives them something in return. They'll probably make him serve the full term to show they have some power over the US and are willing to stand up to them, at least that would fit with their posturing mindset.
>>
>>29290938
Don't expect him to serve his full term - the Norks pretty regularly pull shit like this as a ploy to get something out of the West. Expect him to be released sometime in the near future in return for some meaningless relaxation of sanctions
>>
>>29290827
>go into the sarloc pit
>expect to be rescued from the sarloc pit

Enjoy death, fuccboi
>>
>>29290827
you literally have to be retarded to do anything remotely illegal in Best Korea

You have to be mildly retarded to even want to go there to begin with
>>
>>29290969
This same thing has happened before, Korea let's them sweat a bit and makes the US talk with them, then they get let em go.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 900x900
>>29290827
>Go to fucking North Korea
>Act like a stupid asshole and commit a crime
>Expect anything else but an all-expenses paid (by your sweat, blood and tears) trip to Chateau Gulag
Nothing of value was lost.
>>
Are we forgetting when they chimped out and killed a soilder?

I hope it happens again.
>>
So what did he actually do? Are these just some trumped-up charges or did he actually go out and break the law?
>>
>>29290827
Who the fuck goes on vacation in North Korea anyway?
>>
>>29291052
He actually tried to steal shit to sell
>>
>>29290827
So I guess we're all just going to keep letting this happen. Idc if the kid was a dumbass, he's not their citizen. The world is run exclusively by a bunch of cucks and Kim Jong-un
>>
>>29291052
What I had read was that he attempted to steal some regime banner. Which I honestly believe.
>>
>>29291090
>Break a law in another country
>WAAA WHY ARE THEY PUNISHING HIM ACCORDING TO THEIR LAW

He's lucky they don't cut off his hands
>>
>>29291090
We can't take action for every retard that travels to another country and breaks their laws. If we want to stop this happening we should ban travel to North Korea all together.
>>
>>29291113
I'm not saying the idiot shouldn't get in trouble, I'm saying North Korea is the only country that isn't run by cucks. Whine all you want about his crime, I'm saying the US is a huge bitch for not doing anything.
>>
>>29291134
How are you going to enforce that?

>WE SHOULD JUST BAN THING!

Sounds pretty liberal to me
>>
File: haruna.jpg (43 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
haruna.jpg
43 KB, 400x400
>>29291052
Someone from his church offered to trade him a $10,000 car for a stolen propaganda poster from Worst Korea.

He gets the bright idea to steal one from his hotel room, the one REGISTERED TO HIS NAME.
>tfw
>>
>>29291142
Why should we do anything? He's a criminal who willingly went there
>>
>>29291113
hes lucky they dont use him as target practice for a howitzer.

i guess they save that shit for family friends
>>
>>29291157
>why should we do anything
To prove to North Korea that we aren't going to take their shit. But I guess everyone here is ready to dish up.
>>
>>29291142
I don't want us to do anything. Let the retard sit in jail. Why should other Americans risk their lives to save this idiot?
>>
>>29291178
Take their shit? This guy is a thief. He was a guest in their country and tried to steal from them. He's a disgrace to America. This isn't some random guy who they decided to just hold. We have bigger problems than this idiot
>>
File: potd-south-korea_3157929k.jpg (125 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
potd-south-korea_3157929k.jpg
125 KB, 858x536
I'd get a South Korean team to infiltrate and disguise themselves as party officials.

Talk some shit about transferring him or something, if they argue threaten to feed their family to dogs. Then take him to the coast to get evac from a boat before anyone realises what's up.

Heli extraction would be too risky, and although a US team could get in easily enough, I don't think they could collect the prisoner and then get the fuck out without attracting too much attention.
>>
>>29290827

> go to Best Korea
> see bitching propaganda poster
> ask government handler: "Dear sir. Best Korean artwork is wonderful and I would love to have some to adorn my domicile with. Could I perchance pay you or one of your countrymen for a few examples?"
> handler talks to his superiors, those superiors talk to their superiors and so on and so forth
> after a few days, the answer comes back: "Yes, friend. We admire your taste in art and would gladly furnish you with some examples of Best Korean artwork."
> or alternately: "Fuck off, capitalist pig."
> no laws are broken and nobody spends time in Best Korean prison
> mfw this fucking generation, man
>>
>>29290827
>North Korean state news agency KCNA said the 21-year-old’s offence was "pursuant to the US government's hostile policy"
kek

This kid is so fucking stupid. He should have just asked their guide for some posters to "educate the americans on the glory of best korea" and they probably would have sent him home with a full press kit.

The last thing I need to see is some blubbering kid or his blubbering parents on TV saying how he dindu nuffin
>>
File: 1457827876751.jpg (32 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1457827876751.jpg
32 KB, 640x640
>>29291101
>>29291149
Ok yeah that sounds like the kind of idiocy I'd expect from a UVA student.
>>
We should kill all the Koreans and then kill him, shows the US isn't pussies while holding the idiot accountable.
>>
>>29290872
> feeding criminals to livestock
I support this
>>
>>29291197
>>29291191
Hey, I'm not arguing with your beliefs or anything. I'm just saying the US is being a total cuck, and that NK is winning.
>>
>>29291225
>Nk
>Winning at anything

Lol. I fail to see how USA is a cuck for letting a disgraceful thief be punished according to the countries laws he broke the law in. Sounds fine to me.
>>
File: 8076674586578787.jpg (85 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
8076674586578787.jpg
85 KB, 500x500
>>29291197
Even if he is retarded, it's a pretty blatant human rights violation to have the punishment for petty theft be 15 years of hard labor.

It really looks like this is just a ploy to get some of the recent sanctions relaxed.
>>
>>29291225
So what would you have the US do then?
>>
>>29291134
>we should ban travel
You don't belong on this board desu
>>
>>29291143
> How are you going to enforce that?
The punishment is ending up in North Korea.
>>
>>29290827
none he got what he deserved, but i would send letters to him calling him an idiot and revoke his citizenship so he can stay in best korea forever
>>
>>29291212
>>29291213

Dat 4 second hivemind, doe.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that had he just expressed an interest in propaganda, they'd have basically drowned him in the shit. But he tried snatching shit off a wall like a fucking retard on Spring Break in Cancun. In North fucking Korea. Where everything is watched all the time.

Fuck him. I say we deny him reentry to the US when he is released just to keep him out of our fucking gene pool.
>>
File: file.png (18 KB, 1255x64) Image search: [Google]
file.png
18 KB, 1255x64
>>29291246
/pol/ has it right
>>
>>29291241
Letting NK think they've won is effectively the same thing as letting them win.
>>
>>29290973

>releasing a criminal from serving an obscene sentence in exchange for admittedly meaningless political leverage

I think they are just trying to look hard on crime. Kinda like America's war on drugs.

>lol you faggots think you have a right to do what you want with your body
>how dare you smoke harmless plants
>you should be bankrupting yourself for stupid doctors bills and dangerous pharmaceuticals instead

Murica. Where choosing debt over logical and safer alternatives is required.
>>
>>29291212
I'm surprised they don't just sell those things in the lobby. Shit, I'd buy one for my gun room.
>>
>>29291225
so you want the US to waste thousands of dollars, and hundreds of hours of man power to save some idiot?
>>
>>29291220

>dogs
>livestock

U wot?
>>
>>29291276
I'm already paying my taxes kiddo, it's not my job to see how it's allocated correctly.
>>
>>29290827
He made his bed and now he has to lie in it.

Although we'll probably negotiate his release to give the Norks some corn or something.
>>
>>29291276

This is America, we regularly waste hundreds of millions on stupid things

Florida banned solar panels so energy workers can keep their jobs... That's like admitting that energy companies aren't going to be necessary soon, but you'll ban technological progress so people can go to their useless job and feel good about themselves.

That's sad. Thinking you're working and bettering society, but you're really not.
>>
that kid probably cost the US a few million in aid promises and a few million in in US gov red tape overtime pay for negotiators and staffers

for a $10k car.

the gov should take the other kids car out of pure spite and crush it
>>
>>29291257
Ban is the wrong word, but we have to let people traveling there know, hey, we can't come rushing to the rescue if you decide to do something stupid.
>>
>>29291262
>keep him out of our fucking gene pool

When he gets out in 15 years, will any woman even want to sleep with a 36 year old nork prisoner?
>>
>>29291273
Nope. They've done this before. Remember when those two journalists snuck into Best Korea and got 12 years of hard labor? We just sent Bill Clinton over there to rescue them.

All that's gonna happen is he'll stew in prison for a couple months until we send over a former president on a rescue mission.
>>
>>29291283
> korea
>>
>>29291246

Maybe, but it's their country and their laws.

I remember that retard back in the 90s who went to Singapore and got caught tagging cars. And then the entire US gets its panties in a twist because the Singaporean government actually physically punishes people for being asshole vandals. Yeah, fuck that guy. I wish they'd have just beaten him to death with a fucking billy club instead of caning him.

It's like the retards we get here in Texas from California who can't fucking fathom why they're getting arrested for having a baggie of weed, maaan. It's because that shit is illegal, you fucktarded genetic landfill. You break law, you go to jail. You no want jail? You no breakie the law.
>>
>>29291307
>FL banned solar panels

no they didnt retard. stop reading huffpo
>>
>>29291090
Not being from a country doesn't make you exempt from that country's laws. Unless you want that to go both ways and have aliens, illegal and legal, in America be immune to punishment in a court of law.
>>
>>29291307
That is kinda dumb, but solar is just a meme. Nuclear is where it's at. If environmentalists were well informed, the Sierra club, Greenpeace, the Audubon society, from top to bottom, would all be calling for nuclear nonstop. Unfortunately, we live in a non ideal world.
>>
>>29291313
Lots and lots of South Korean women. He's still American you know.
>>
>>29291225
>I'm just saying the US is being a total cuck, and that NK is winning.

So US citizens should be given a free licence to commit crimes abroad? He broke the local laws and should be punished by their courts and prisons, if you do not like that system stop visiting shitholes that sentence you to death for petty theft.
>>
>>29291307
Are you serious? That is literally what Anthem was written about.
>but what about the candle makers, they won't have a job if your electric light catches on
>>
>>29291320
Oh yeah of course he's retarded for breaking the law, and he's entirely at fault for the sentence he's received. But at the same time, it's very clearly an extreme punishment for a minor crime.

I do always love the outrage whenever some foreign national gets convicted for a crime they committed in some other country. Remember all the butthurt over the Aussie citizens executed in Indonesia for smuggling a literal assload of super-heroin or some shit into the country?
>>
>>29291332
They have a word for it you know, it's called extradition. I would have no issue with the US ejecting its foreign criminals back to their home countries.
>>
>>29291178
All that would prove is that we're willing to commit an act of aggression in the defense of a criminal, you mongoloid.

If you go to another country and break their laws, that's on you. It's not Papa Government's responsibility to bail you out of trouble.
>>
File: rwNqqt7.gif (195 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
rwNqqt7.gif
195 KB, 400x225
>stealing from a supervillain
>when you are neither James Bond nor Batman

Dumb rich kid getting what he deserves, I wonder how confused he was when his bribes didn't work
>>
>>29290827
not stealing trump signs now, are you boy?
>>
>>29291342

So.... are you saying laying electric lines, erecting poles, and checking meters will become an artisan craft one day?

People still buy candles, dude. Especially in places that experience power outages every few years.
>>
I bet kim is sitting on his fat ass right now and laughing. Shouldn't have walked into the venus fly trap, yanks
>>
File: 1450013356287.jpg (58 KB, 485x527) Image search: [Google]
1450013356287.jpg
58 KB, 485x527
>>29290838
/thread
>>
>>29291308
>fine him for taxpayer money wasted
>if he can't pay confiscate car
I'm okay with that.
>>
>>29291355
Extradition is when someone is indicted for a crime but they're no longer in one area's jurisdiction. You're thinking of deportation, which generally isn't done for serious crimes. And for the Norks, everything is a serious crime.
>>
>>29291320
To be fair, the whole thing about weed is a stupid law.

But I do get your point. The law is the law, whether you agree with it or not. If you don't like it, then I guess you need to lobby to change it.
>>
>>29291315

So... is this just North Korea's way of saying "we want to have talks, but we don't want to be the ones that initiate it"?

Is this just what politics has become over there?

For all we know, the kid is in on it and acting..

>>29291318
Ah yes, the famous North Korean cuisine of dog milk, dog cheese, dog steak etc

How silly of me for not thinking dogs are livestock

>>29291322

>implying telegraph isn't just as bad
>implying all news isn't total bullshit
>>
>>29290827
Leave the guy, he is doing a greater service to his country by justifying more sanctions than he would in his entire life being a lanky faggot on our shores.
>>
Doesn't pretty much everyone who goes to NK end up getting charged and imprisoned? I remember this one old guy getting like 20 years of harsh labor for speaking against the state or something last year.
>>
>>29291430
Dogs are seriously something people eat in eastern Asia. Especially China, and probably North Korea too because what else is there to eat?
>>
File: responsible drug ddicts.png (2 MB, 2328x3120) Image search: [Google]
responsible drug ddicts.png
2 MB, 2328x3120
>>29291417
>weed is a stupid law!

get shot hedonist
>>
>>29291430

They eat dogs in Korea
>>
Doesn't the US have people serving life sentences for such heinous crimes as stealing a slice of pizza?
>>
>>29291320
>>29291417

The thing is, EVERYTHING IS ILLEGAL.

I went to a pet store when I was little and when I grew up I learned a little about laws, and EVERYTHING that pet store was doing was illegal. Odds are he didn't know it.

Do you have ANY IDEA how many laws there are? You can literally stay at home and never leave your room and still break the law.

The entire system needs an overhaul with a focus on individual rights and freedoms vs public rights and freedoms.. maybe I'm dumb but when every cop in New York became a felon because part of their issue pistol was banned, I started to think that this is fucking stupid. All Americans are criminals, yet at the same time there's legal precedence for literally both sides of EVERYTHING so precedence as a basis for law is obsolete....

Shit makes no sense.
>>
>>29291464

Well yes, but that is for repeat offenders.
>>
>>29291449

WHAT ABOUT PIGS AND COWS AND CHICKENS AND GOATS AND FISH AND ALL THE THOUSANDS OF OTHER TASTY ANIMALS?

You think they went "ah fuck it we'll just breed dogs to feed ourselves instead of breeding chickens and cows"?

You think there are dog farmers and dog herders?

Ugh, there probably are.

>>29291452

Hedonism is defined by doing what is both pleasurable and harmless. Get fucked, tyrant. If you don't like fun then keep it to yourself.
>>
>>29291498

There are dog breeders, there are breeds of dog specifically for consumption.

That doesn't mean they only eat that kind of dog but there are preferred varieties.
>>
>>29291339
I doubt that marrying a guy who has been in north korean prison for 15 years will look like a good way to get a US citizenship.
>>
>>29291477

Everything is illegal in America, the average citizen commits multiple misdemeanors each day. Repeated commission of misdemeanors is felonious.

Every American should be in jail because every American breaks the law regularly.

THE SYSTEM IS BROKEN. I'm not sure if it ever actually worked.
>>
>>29291514

Post more info about breeds of dogs meant for food

Are there actually dog farms?
>>
>>29291452
I don't partake, but if someone wants to destroy themselves with drugs that's not my business. As long as they don't go harming anyone else in the process.
>>
>>29291548
It's become a social issue in south korea, but is still common in China and Vietnam.
>>
>cry and beg

This is really the worst way to get any sympathy from communists. They already know you are a decadent american homo pig dog. The only thing crying will bring you is spite from the judge.

Had he acted like a fucking man and stood there with his back straight and apologized in a grown assed manner and not like a little child he would have gotten half the time.
>>
>>29291548
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_meat
>>
>>29291548

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nureongi

Google dog breeds used for food
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 319x230) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 319x230
>tell Korea we agree with their right to punish but disagree with the punishment itself
>issue ultimatum to either return him for punishment in the US or to lessen the punishment itself

If they disagree then we put our foot down. Even if the little shit did fuck up and steal something, he doesn't deserve this, and we should finally put our foot down with those little fucks. Literally everyone on earth is tired of their shit. Even China.

If they disagree
>impose the harshest form of blockades and embargos
> prepare all ships and aircraft in the Region to hit all strategic targets, both industrial and Millitary
>build up forces along the DMZ
>Give them an extremely short deadline to comply
>we do what we did to Sadam and make them think we're sending in a huge invasion force
>have tier 1 SF and ROK forces doing raids on high ranking Nork leaders
>infiltrate Nork leadership to cause distrust amongst leadership
>Kim purges military leaders
>all the while we begin shelling and bombing of strategic targets
>Nork capacity and ability to wage war is gone
>watch Kim cry as he realizes his nation is the equivalent of a Jenga tower that we just took a bottom block from

Worst case scenario is the Norks manage to launch a nuke, which is quickly stopped and destroyed in their own land/airspace where nothing of value will be lost.

In honesty, I seriously doubt a war would even last more than a couple months until either Kim or Millitary Leaders are gone. I doubt their millitary or even Civillians would even bother to fight a war for a dead leader and a dead nation.

It's simple. Cut the head off the snake and the body dies.
>>
>>29291592
Is this post ironic
>>
>>29291599
Isn't this whole website ironic?
>>
>>29290827
I seem to have wandered into /pol/.
>>
>>29291621
>It's the "WAAA POLEE WAAA POLE" poster
>>
>>29291592

You realize if he'd gone to Indonesia, Malaysia, or even post-coup Thailand, he'd get smacked with the same exact sort of bid, right? They don't fuck around in eastern cultures with thieves. Its a cultural thing. He's been given a significant amount of leniency by the DPRK in the sense that they didn't just kill him immediately. He's an agent of a state they are currently at war with.
>>
File: pic-dogfarm03.jpg (49 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
pic-dogfarm03.jpg
49 KB, 460x345
>>29291579
>>29291586

Poor doges.

They don't look like they are particularly meaty... you'd think by now they'd have used selective breeding to create a dog the size of a pony or something.

I wonder what they feed them? Other dogs?

Carnivores just never really made good livestock because feeding an animal meat to get meat is kinda counter productive.
>>
>>29291646
Yes but, Indonesia, Malaysia, and post-coup Thailand don't have a history a being the autistic, sperglord of the Region.
>>
You guys should check this out. A lot of them don't serve very long sentences. We'll see how it plays out.
>>
>>29291649
Tell that to the Salmon farmers. Same principle there i guess, they feed them waste products and other low quality meat that would make humans frown.
>>
>>29291212
>>29291274
They have a website where you can buy their flag and other memorabilia.
>>
>>29290827
Stupid tourist
I remember once I was in Thailand and around the same time, there was this Belgian dude who thought it would be fun to graffiti a poster of the king. Well maybe it was fun, but the 15 years he spent in prison after that not so much..whenin Rome, do as the Romans.
>>
>>29291649
Well since one doesn't intend to keep the dogs alive for a very long time you could get away with a vegetarian diet, possibly. Dogs aren't obligate carnivores after all.
>>
>>29291687

You're right...

Holy shit.
>>
File: CYtLVcgUsAAFhbg.jpg large.jpg (265 KB, 1020x968) Image search: [Google]
CYtLVcgUsAAFhbg.jpg large.jpg
265 KB, 1020x968
>>29291349

This. I think drug laws are dumb as hell. Especially execution.

Still it is no one's fault but their own. If you smuggle mother fucking drugs in a country that will kill you for it then you have absolutely zero sense of risk management. I mean most of the people arrested are TOURISTS. They clearly don't need the money that badly.

Smuggling a ball of heroin in your butthole isn't worth spending another month fucking Thai lady boys. Stealing a Nork poster isn't worth $10,000 if it's going to land you in prison in fucking North Korea.

>>29291212

This guy has it. I'm sure he could have paid a nominal fee and either bribed his handler for the poster or gotten hooked up with a bunch of them.
>>
>>29291621
What?
>>
>>29291717
>cyborg cuties
My dick is ready for this
>>
>>29291498
>Hedonism is defined by doing what is both pleasurable and harmless
but it's not
>>
>>29291847

From Wikipedia-
>"Hedonism is a school of thought that argues that pleasure is the primary or most important intrinsic good.[1] A hedonist strives to maximize net pleasure (pleasure minus pain)."
Also
>"Ethical hedonism is said to have been started by Aristippus of Cyrene, a student of Socrates."

I suppose you fun hating assholes that think you know what's best for everyone also think you're smarter than a student of fucking Socrates?
>>
>>29290827
None. He's too stupid to live, and it's a good thing he's removed from the gene pool.
>>
>>29291283
>not eating dericious puppy
>>
>>29292041
>pleasurable and harmless
>harmless
>>
>>29292041
I suposse you havent considered that with public education, level of relatively free speech, and level of tech that most people in the civilized world probably are in fact smarter than socrates
>>
File: bread.jpg (50 KB, 500x535) Image search: [Google]
bread.jpg
50 KB, 500x535
>>29291592

And then what regime controls the otherwise stable norks?

South Korea? they dont want all the impoverished north koreans to take care of.

You end up with a sweden situation, a bunch of refugees fucking everything up.

Its like trying to save Africa by taking every nigger into your country, its not good for the wealthier countries to do that.

Norks talk, but thats literally ALL THEY DO. Trust me, no country on earth wants to take responsibility of the shitshow that country is when the dictatorship falls.
>>
>>29291315
>All that's gonna happen is he'll stew in prison for a couple months until we send over a former president on a rescue mission.
>mfw they send over George H. W. and the Norks up his sentence to 25 years hard labour
>>
>>29291307
Fl bro here, tons of niggas round here have solar panels, there are advertisements on the radio for them all day long, they're not banned you cuck lmao
>>
>>29292147
We let Russia or China install whoever they want. We obviously won't be able to install a pro west government. So let the Chinese and Russian handle that. Pretty sure they've been planning who they want to take over for a while now, in all honesty the best course of action is let them fall to them. A pro west government won't work there and there'd be no point in trying to support one. So fuck it, let them have the impoverished norks.
>>
File: boba fett.jpg (84 KB, 700x892) Image search: [Google]
boba fett.jpg
84 KB, 700x892
>>29290985
Not wanting to fuck the sarloc pit, are you a faggot or something?
>>
>>29290827
Unit 684
>>
>>29291334
>but solar is just a meme
No that's the meme.

Solar power is simply incapable of providing all of the Western world's power needs on its own. Combined with other methods it is a perfectly viable source of electricity though.

Especially when you consider that there are areas where it'd be difficult to string power lines out to. And if the price of gas should shoot back up again, it'd be an even better choice over running a generator all the time. Not to mention they make a hell of a lot less noise and smell than one.

>tfw my dream cabin will have solar panels to help meet all my power needs
>>
File: bush did seven eleven.jpg (20 KB, 401x287) Image search: [Google]
bush did seven eleven.jpg
20 KB, 401x287
>>29292235

Whats in it for them? lucrative coal plants? Also anyone either of those governments installs is going to end up being a North Korean anyway,

Unless king Putin outright annexes it which would probably piss off china.

Its more complicated than just a regime change like what we did with the Baathist's.

Also I'm pretty confident that behind the scenes the war was mainly to get a huge amount of control in a part of the world that has the most oil.
>>
>>29291384
>candles
>artisan craft
Before electric lighting became common, candles were made in enormous numbers to meet people's lighting needs. It wasn't like they were made on an assembly line, but it wasn't something cottage industry could handle either.
>>
>>29292284
Nuclear power is objectively the best option, economically and environmentally. I don't give a shit if you use a windmill for your 100 acre ranch or a few solar panels. What's absolutely buttfucking retarded is trying to use those outside the middle of fucking nowhere, such as a city or industrial district. Nuclear is THE BEST option.
>>
>>29291149

>Rich kid
>church
> trade car for stolen propaganda poster

Premeditation and a religious zealot?! Dear Leader has ways to deal with this shamefur dispray.

> We should send all our coddled elite youth there for funzies.
> We'll call it Camp.
>>
>>29291206
>I would start WW3.
Armchair edgelords are here.

>>29291219
>We should kill all the Koreans and then kill him, shows the US isn't pussies while holding the idiot accountable.
And here I thought the SOUTH Koreans were allies. I guess I am not edgy enough,

>>29291220
>> feeding criminals to livestock
>I support this
The edgelords strike back.
With >1 million Americans behind bars costing 100k dollars each per year I guess you could save a lot. Feeding to livestock you could make, uh, a killing.

The edgelords might be interested that 1kg human fat can be turned into 1 litre biodiesel.
>>
>>29290827
He got what he deserved trying to steal the glorious Best Korea banner.
>>
>>29292284
>Combined with other methods it is a perfectly viable source of electricity though.
There is no benefit to combining it with other methods other than muh feels.

>there are areas where it'd be difficult to string power lines out to
This is potentially the only situation where solar makes sense.
>>
>>29291246
>blatant human rights violation to have the punishment for petty theft be 15 years of hard labor.

Destruction of state-issued propaganda is hardly petty theft in any Commie shitsack.
>>
File: EagleRape.jpg (67 KB, 641x360) Image search: [Google]
EagleRape.jpg
67 KB, 641x360
>>29291273
You're retarded
>>
>>29291062

Soviet union. As long you dont do anything stupid like interfere with the daily lives of the proleteriat you will not be harmed.
>>
>>29291452
>pulls screencap from /r9k/
>claims weed is the reason why everyone who posted are a bunch of losers
>>
>>29292339
You missed the joke. Like the other guy.
>>
>>29291310
Your passport pretty much says to obey laws of other countries and sheeiit
>>
File: 1458172938923.jpg (107 KB, 551x600) Image search: [Google]
1458172938923.jpg
107 KB, 551x600
>>29290827
>dumb fucking tourist goes to poor country
>does something really stupid
>is about to receive the long barbed dick of 3rd world law
>mfw

I love hearing about rich retarded 1st worlders going to poor countries and getting fucked up. I love watching their bubbles of safety and comfort burst at the first sight of danger

Welcome to the thunderdome bitches
>>
>>29290827
> implying this guy isn't a spy for the US
> implying there won't be a drug deal, or a covert op to get him back.
> implying anyone will ever hear anything else about it.
>>
>>29292639
He is a shitty spy if he got caught that easily
>>
>>29292624
>long barbed dick of 3rd world law

It's much, much worse. It's the spined dick of one of the few remaining 2nd World countries.
>>
How awesome would it have been, though, if he'd actually got that banner back to his Frat House?
>>
>>29292727
Either way there aint no lube where he is going
>>
File: Stop_Your_Meddling_by_humon.jpg (280 KB, 600x1202) Image search: [Google]
Stop_Your_Meddling_by_humon.jpg
280 KB, 600x1202
>>29291090
>>29291142
>>29291178
>>29291225
>>29291592

What you sound like.
>>
>>29292361
>There is no benefit to combining it with other methods other than muh feels.
I've hardly done the math, but if we were to combine wind, solar, and hyrdo power it'd probably fill all our requirements, if not most of them.

And in lieu of going all nuclear (which I agree would be the best option, since current generation reactors are MUCH safer than the existing ones, most of which were built between 30-50 years ago). It would still be better than relying mostly on fossil fuels. Which are finite, cause pollution, and aren't exactly stable in price.
>>
I wish a camera crew would follow him around and document his hard labor.
>>
>>29290827
>Committing a crime in fucking North Korea

Dunkass deserved it.
>>
>>29292865
I'd pay to watch this
>>
>>29290897
Absolutely this

But he has the right to have lawsuit in his homeland, doesn't he?
>>
>>29292836
>implying the USA doesn't make things worse
Also that tan, lol
>>
>>29292865
They'd probably allow it for propaganda reasons.
>>
>>29291334
>but solar is just a meme
No it's not. For residential use in areas that get a fair amount of sunshine solar is an excellent investment (especially because of dem programs) and even in less sunny areas it can provide a significant dent in your energy bill during the summer.
>>
File: 1456524361719.jpg (49 KB, 559x382) Image search: [Google]
1456524361719.jpg
49 KB, 559x382
>>29292243
>>
File: Wow its a fucking nothing.jpg (45 KB, 533x400) Image search: [Google]
Wow its a fucking nothing.jpg
45 KB, 533x400
Jesus fucking christ, he tried to steal a poster.
A fucking propaganda poster you can find a trillion times on one korean street!

Oh, I bet /k/ and /pol/ never stole a mere piece of paper which was mass produced and they are totally right that stealing worthless paper is a crime.
Good job sucking nork dicks!
>>
>>29292960
Money is just worthless pieces of paper.
>>
>>29292917
>But he has the right to have lawsuit in his homeland, doesn't he?
No? Why would he? You commit a crime in country x, under country x's laws, then you are tried in that court under their laws.
>>
>>29291320
Fun fact, the Singaporean embassy in the US got thousands of letters telling them to ignore the media and cane the little fucker.

The only people in America who opposed the sentence were the Ivy League pussies who run cable news.
>>
PLAY STUPID GAMES, WIN STUPID PRIZES.
>>
>>29292858
>I've hardly done the math, but if we were to combine wind, solar, and hyrdo power it'd probably fill all our requirements, if not most of them.
Hydro should not be a part of the equation. It is already tapped out, and it is best used as a grid regulating source, not a baseload source.
Combining wind and solar has practically no benefit over just having a lot of wind.
It is possible to fill our requirements, but why, when far less expensive means exist?
>>
>>29292960
please be bait
>>
File: Bpy2w6PIIAAazCq.jpg (16 KB, 340x255) Image search: [Google]
Bpy2w6PIIAAazCq.jpg
16 KB, 340x255
>>29292960
don't commit a crime unless you're willing to do the time
>>
File: 802.jpg (40 KB, 500x680) Image search: [Google]
802.jpg
40 KB, 500x680
>>29292960
>go to poor as country that doesn't give a fuck
>regularly fucks up its own people
>hur dur ill steal this poster
>help me murrica
>>
>>29293005
U wot?

Hydro is literally the most reliable of the clean energy pantheon.

Well, that and nuclear, but hippies hate nuclear.
>>
>>29291320
i remember my 4th grade teacher telling me something similar. a tourist got caned for spitting gum on the street.
>>
>>29292865

Honestly if we could make a reality TV show out of it we could defrost relations between the United States and North Korea overnight.
>>
>>29291276
Didnt the US trade a bunch of prisoners for that one faggot who went AWOL then praised him as a POW hero?
>>
>>29291355
No that's not what extradition is.
>>
>>29292858
>wind, solar, and hyrdo power

No. Wind and solar don't currently provide baseload energy. Hydro is used almost exclusively to bank energy from other sources. Certain new storage technologies, mostly thermal or compressed air might help wind and solar in that regard.

There are three generating technologies that move us forward best: nuclear, solar power satellites and tidal. Even then, tidal is cyclic, not baseload.

>Can't make /k/ without the gigahertz
>>
>>29291530
You must be at least 18 to post on this site.
>>
>>29290938
This is more about the US showing them the big stick (B-52 overflight of SK, B-2s to Diego Garcia) and the condemnation of their last nuclear test and recent rocket/missile launches than him stealing a sign.
>>
>>29292323
There is a finite amount of Uranium on this planet. It is another temporary option.
>>
>>29292944
>dem programs

Yeah, exactly.
>>
>>29293027
Hydro is not a good baseload source because it is too valuable as energy storage.
Also calling hydro "clean" energy is pretty dumb.
I would go into it more but you are obviously retarded so I'm not going to bother.
>>
>>29290827

play stupid games, win stupid prizes
>>
>>29293066
Sure, for about a thousand years while you figure out fusion.
>>
>>29290827
To rescue him, its best to send out a tumblr brigade with purple hair to attack his captors with angry comments and threats to report them.
Fucking hell, the Norks did good that day.
>>
>>29293066
There is enough exploitable uranium to last for fucking millenia. And once that runs out we can reclaim uranium from sea water.
>>
>everyone in this thread talking hard
>implying 75% of you haven't stolen something at some point in your life
>implying SF shouldn't have been sent a long time ago to topple NK
>implying you wouldn't pay high money for authentic North Korean government propaganda posters
>>
>>29293096

Isn't there 3 times as much thorium that's an order of magnitude safer?

Besides, don't we have fucking solar panels and shit?

Thank God there's a ton of geniuses in the world.
>>
File: Maximum over autism.gif (1007 KB, 332x187) Image search: [Google]
Maximum over autism.gif
1007 KB, 332x187
>>29292971
OH YEAH
NORD KOREA HAS MONEY HANGING ON THEIR WALLS
>>
>>29293096
>>29293075
Stand corrected, my original source was shit.
>>
>>29293030

No, a shitbag got caned because he was running around vandalizing cars. And then he came home, burned himself up huffing butane and ended up getting a bunch of DWI and drug charges. Because shitbag.
>>
>>29293116
The difference between thorium and uranium is one of them can't be used to make a bomb. That's it. And no, solar is blown out of the fucking water compared to nuclear. Not even close.
>>
>>29293013

He might not have known it was a crime.

Yea there's illegal "guilty pleasures" pretty much everyone has, but fuck it's a damn poster.

I thought I had it bad getting a felony over two joints. This dude gets 15 years for a damn poster.

I'm mad for him.
>>
>>29293106
I cannot tell a lie, I chopped down that cherry tree.
>>
>>29293030
There's been more than one incident like this.

They keep putting Australians to death for trying to move heroin from Southeast Asia to Straya through their country.
>>
>>29290986
I'd go for the sole purpose of fucking a hot little north Korean hotel maid in the hotel room I stay in
A few hundred American dollars should convince some poor qt3.14 nork
>>
>>29291310
I'm pretty sure before you go to NK someone from the State Department visits or calls you and lets you know it's seriously no bullshit over there and that if you get in trouble you're fucked. Same thing when you leave China, a member of the agency that arranges the tours lets you know this isn't a joke and do what you're told and toe the line.

Obviously this kid knows better than those people.
>>
>>29292117

Dude everything kills you anyways, so you might as well pick your poison and enjoy it.

>>29292141

I suppose you hadn't considered that ancient humans were smarter than we are. Look at native Americans, they had NO PLAGUES in these continents and then Europeans showed up and ruined it all.

>>29292190

I can't recall exactly what Jeb did, but it was something to protect the energy workers from being effected by solar panels. Either way the site I read it on made it seem like the Florida government was going full on Spanish Inquisition on solar panels, like news usually does.
>>
>>29293214
Now that's an idea I can get behind.
>>
>>29293073
In the most literal sense, it doesn't pollute.

Obviously, there are impacts on the ecosystem that go beyond that. Salmon have significant problems trying to swim up through turbines.

>>29293145
So two joints guy is still here.
>>
>>29293066
There's also a finite amount of materials for building solar plants and a finite number of basins to destroy with hydro plants.
>>
>>29293260

I'M ALWAYS HERE 0_____0
>>
>>29293239
Here come the anti-vaxxers
>>
>>29293142

Until laymen have access to homestead size reactors, solar panels are still the best way to get off the grid and be self reliant.
>>
Let the moron rot. There's a travel advisory for a reason.
>>
>>29290827
whys hould he be rescued?
>>
>>29293106
>stealing property from the most bat shit insane country on earth
>expect no consequences for your actions

You sound like those retarded college sluts that get drunk and fucked and who thinks its everyone elses fault they are sluts
>>
>>29293116
Thorium is also far more efficient, it only takes one tonne of it to produce a GW, whereas it takes several hundred tonnes of fissile uranium to produce the same amount of energy.

source: some Canadian Thorium research company
>>
>>29293096
>>29293096

And that's not even touching on thorium salt reactors that are generally safer than uranium reactors.
>>
>>29292991

I was in high school or college when it happened. I don't remember. The guy is my age, though.

I remember going to Houston and seeing graffiti all over everything and thinking "So this is what they're trying to preven? Oughtta just hang the fuckers, really.".

I remember there being zero sympathy for that fucker. Like, people wanted to fly over there and beat his ass for the Singaporeans. Honestly, we would have a cleaner, more decent, more respectful country if we caned vandals. In stead, we call that shit "art" and celebrate it. If graffiti if done with the consent of the property owner, it's art. If not, it's vandalism. Personally, I'd love a nice mural on my fence. But some shitbag tagging "3RD STREET 4 LYFE, NIGGA!" should have a lit blowtorch shoved up his asshole.
>>
>>29293317
this desu, he should've just asked for one as a souvenir
>>
>>29293296
If you're off the grid, in the middle of nowhere, then sure. Knock yourself out. I'd suggest a mill over a running creek, but not everyone can afford that. Just know that photovoltaic cells are not the best way to get solar energy. If you're in the middle of nowhere, then wind, solar, or just burn some fuel. But for conventional grid power, nuclear really can't be beat.
>>
>>29293332

That sounds like it might be a little biased, like they are trying too hard to attract investors.
>>
>>29293332
Isn't there also a fuckton more thorium available for use too?

IIRC the rarity of the two, uranium is similar to platinum in rarity, while thorium's relatively common.
>>
>>29293332
I could joke about how that's biased, but I don't really care. We should be on a nuclear plant building spree. Build it all!
>>
>>29293352

>photovoltaic cells are not the best way to get solar energy

Then what is?
>>
>>29293332
>>29293355
It also cures cancer.

T. Thorium investment consortium.
>>
>>29293377
Mirrors heating up a boiler (or some intermediate fluid). Boiler produces steam. Steam turns turbine. Turbine turns generator.
>>
>>29293239

Are you fucking retarded?

Native Americans didn't have Eurasian style plagues because they didn't have the wide variety of domesticated animals living in close proximity to humans that the Eurasians did. They also never used the wheel for transport or did anything with metallurgy past the odd trinket or ceremonial weapon.

Native Americans were subjugated because they were fucking retards who never managed to get out of the Stone Age and got fucking rolled by tiny little forces of dudes in plate armor.
>>
>>29293377
Use reflective surfaces to heat things. On a large scale, you do stuff like
>>29293392
is suggesting. Smaller scale, you can make simple ovens with a box, some tin foil, and saran wrap if you do it right.

Photovoltaic cells are really, really inefficient.
>>
>>29293239
>Look at native Americans, they had NO PLAGUES in these continents and then Europeans showed up and ruined it all.
Surely you have some proofs
>>
>>29291649
Such delicious so savory
>>
>>29293407
unless you break out the shekels for GaAs cells, but have fun spending the money for upkeep and replacement.
>>
>>29290827
Are you asking what we'd use to lynch him?
>>
>>29293392
I remember an early 1900s concept for a space station had a similar method of solar energy, except it used mercury. I guess the concept for this tech has been around for a while.
>>
>>29293106
>>everyone in this thread talking hard

Hard nigs on the /k/ tonight.

>>implying 75% of you haven't stolen something at some point in your life

Implying.

>>implying SF shouldn't have been sent a long time ago to topple NK

Further implications.

>>implying you wouldn't pay high money for authentic North Korean government propaganda posters

$6 on Ebay. Lil Kim loves the hoops:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/North-Korea-Communist-Party-Military-Propaganda-Anti-American-Poster-Print-D27-/222026908789?hash=item33b1d5c475:g:bDIAAOSw7aBVHWa9
>>
>>29293413

They had syphilis and probably something like hanta, but that's about it.

Most "plagues" like ebola, Marburg, TB Nipah and whatnot are zoonotic. Which means that they spread from animals to humans. Your hemorrhagic fevers tend to come from bats. So did rabies, probably. Maybe smallpox, but that ship sailed so long ago nobody knows quite where it started. TB came from cattle. What else....... shit. There are so many others I can't remember now. The point is that the diseases that we tend to think of as plagues spread from animals to us. Look at H5N1. Shit went from ducks to pigs to us because Asians apparently live with ducks and pigs.

Native Americans never really had all that many domesticated animals. They had dogs and turkeys and down in South America there were guinea pigs and a couple of camelids. But nothing like what it takes to kick off an influenza epidemic. So, no. They didn't really have the "plagues" shithead was talking about. But it wasn't because they were "smarter than us". It's because they just didn't domesticate any animals. You didn't see them dying of arsenic poisoning because of large scale smelting operations or running fuckers over with oxcarts, either.
>>
File: stock shrug.jpg (37 KB, 500x310) Image search: [Google]
stock shrug.jpg
37 KB, 500x310
-Progressive liberal wants to show how progressive he is
-Gets fucking bodied

No one should give a shit. His mom should cry harder for making a retard.
>>
File: tumblr_nfegpjvQXE1txx6x7o6_1280.jpg (597 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfegpjvQXE1txx6x7o6_1280.jpg
597 KB, 800x800
>>29293549
Did someone say migs?
>>
>ctrl + f liveleak
>nobody has posted the video
/k/ pls

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=944_1458232252
>>
>>29293572
huh that actually makes sense. I'd be surprised if they didn't have at least one major epidemic sweep through at some point though.
>>
File: 1450226931823.jpg (137 KB, 871x917) Image search: [Google]
1450226931823.jpg
137 KB, 871x917
>>29293592

> tfw you will never have a unibrowed slav GF to make sexytimes with in the cockpit of a Soviet bomber

Life is pain.
>>
File: tumblr_nfegpjvQXE1txx6x7o3_400.jpg (41 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfegpjvQXE1txx6x7o3_400.jpg
41 KB, 400x267
>>29293637
It's a sexy plane too.
>>
>>29290846

/thread

Dumbfuck could have *asked* for one, instead he tried to ninja loot and got caught.
>>
>>29292323
Too bad nuclear is the big bad boogeyman of power production these days.
>>
>>29293066
There's only a finite amount of matter in the sun, too.
>>
>>29290827
If that was me, I would've fought off those two guards or whatever then I would've ran to the non north korean side and they wouldn't be able to do anything
>>
>>29293831
If it were me I would have teleported behind the guards and decapitated them with the katana smuggled up my ass. Then I'd have forced Kim Jong-Un to give me a blowjob.
>>
>>29293572
HIV/AIDS probably came from monkeys.
>>
>>29293831
do think he was at the DMZ?
>>
>>29293609
>his confession blames the US government
Goddamnit Kim
>>
>>29291717
I hope that thing comes with a fleshlight attachment
>>
>>29293622

I'm sure they had several at different times.

Native American agriculture was heavy on the plant husbandry, light on the animal husbandry. A good zoonotic epidemic needs a reservoir species to get going.

Look at Ebola.

Bats carry Ebola. Bats bite fruit. Fruit falls to ground. Chimps eat fruit. Chimps catch Ebola. Niggers eat Chimps. Niggers catch Ebola. Niggers can't observe simple contact isolation. Niggers spread Ebola to other Niggers.

That's precisely how Ebola works. Amerindians just never had the reservoir species necessary for that. No fruit bats, no herds of grazing animals, no domesticated mammals and birds living in close proximity and large numbers. Ergo, very few plagues.

But saying that's because they're smart is like saying the blind guy next door is smart because he will never die flying a plane.
>>
>>29293831
>how to get extradited at best, shot at worst: the post
>>
>>29293831
Uhhh Pyongyang is nowhere near the DMZ fucktard
>>
>>29291717
Who be this semen demon?
>>
>>29293273
I guess the felony conviction doesn't help with the old job hunt.

Note to self: Stop taking joy in innocent peoples misfortune.
>>
>>29291113
Foreign countries don't have the right to detain Americans. You don't fuck with America. If it we're up to me id send delta force for the rescue while assassinating kim.
>>
>>29294700
Angel Giuffria

Became leddit famous and is now a social media meme
>>
>>29294959

Foreign countries don't have the right to detain Americans.

And America dont have the right to detain forigners. Now close that damn Guantanamo.
>>
This is the most unabashedly boot licking thread I've seen in a long time and I'm usually one giving people shit for calling a thread or posters boot licking.

He's an idiot for trying to pull something even so mundane as taking a poster out of a hotel room as one of the most scrutinized people in the country but it's still sad another American is essentially being kidnapped and used as a leverage in a bullshit political game.
Fuck Seoul, just bomb the norks and be done with this shit, we can wait a couple years for the next generation of Samsung products if need be.
>>
>>29295106
>North Korea ceases to be a "threat"
>US looses any reason to keep troops stationed so close to China and Eastern Russia

Really fuckin thought that one out, didn't ya Eisenhower? The US needs the Norks; they're the prefect scapegoat so I say let em stave in peace.
>>
>>29294819

Follow your own advice.
>>
>>29295203
That's what "note to self" means.
>>
>>29295100
Actually we do. You see, people who arent Americans are actually inferior in every way. Those people in Guantanamo are shitty people from shitty countries. Just like any other non native American citizen. America is the master of the world. Fall in line and lick my American boots. You wish you were me.
>>
>>29290827
>Which SF team would /k/ sent or which one would be the best to rescue him?
>Risking a SF team for some frat douche

It's not like this guy was some war reporter, trying to uncover the harsh conditions the populace is under, he's just some frat rat.
>>
>>29295214

I was thinking that, but I also thought it might have been an insult.

Karma and irony are best friends...

I believe that death, disease, and poverty was cured/solved millennia ago anyways.. I have no idea why I'm here or what's happening :/

I guess we are here because we are bored?
>>
>>29295215
>native American
What tribe?

Also stop the baitposting. You know that acting like a bunch of cunts the reason the whole world hates you. And creating America was a fucking mistake by us.
>>
>>29295258
I'm here because back in 2010 I transferred out of the school where all my friends went, and my social life never recovered.

Now that I think about it, I should really get back to working if I ever want to experience meaningful social interaction again.
>>
>>29295156
We don't need the norks now that we have China.
>the norks are gone so the US simply and magically cannot continue a military partnership or presence within SK as long as the country continues to deem the US welcome (which they probably would for the purpose of having an ally with real military capabilities nearby in the face of continued chinese aggression anyway)
Okay, I'll bite.
>establish base for the purposes of providing aid, training, and nation building resources to a liberated NK, or just come to an agreement to increase the capabilities of the other bases already in the region
Suck a dick commie, did they give you your .50 yet?
>>
>>29295282
The real reason North Korea exists is because nobody wants North Koreans to be able to leave their country.

They'd ruin South Korea overnight.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.