[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
school paper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: Professor[1].jpg (27 KB, 500x145) Image search: [Google]
Professor[1].jpg
27 KB, 500x145
hello /k/ommandos

i have to write a position paper for my libtard professor about what regulations should be imposed on firearm ownership in americaland. i can't say nothing, there has to be some substance to what i'm saying, so what reasonable restrictions/controls should be in my paper.
>>
>>29274369

Nothing. Tell that commie you will drag him out back and put him down for treason if he disagrees.
>>
tell that piece of shit to get fucked

write about the koreans in the LA riots and the battle of athens tennessee
>>
read the amendment aloud, and then re-read the part where it says SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

then turn it around on him. posit that he should have to register before voicing an opinion or publishing a paper because there should be regulations on what can be said and who can say it. when he says his first amendment rights should not be infringed ask him why the second amendment is somehow different.

also, do your own fucking homework, loser.
>>
>>29274369
SHALL
>>
>>29274369

>I can't say nothing

Unless you're black and think that's cool stop using double negatives.

Do your own homework bitch.
>>
>>29274369

Anyone incarcerated for a crime or mental insanity cannot own firearms for the duration of their stay.

There are your regulations.
>>
>>29274369

If he's liberally biased, just suck his gun hating cock for an A. no sense in failing an assignment to make a point
>>
>>29274369
Your paper should have only one sentence in it.

>Shall not be infringed.
>>
NOT
>>
>>29274392
that's not how to win friends anon.
If any I would recommend thins about convicted violent fellons being not allowed ownership and domestic abusers being denied.
Also mandatory gun training for every eligible citizen to prevent whops I didn't know safety was off retardation
>>
>>29274422
Faggot.
>>
>>29274422
smartest answer in the whole thread.

remember OP, academia is not reality. your education pretty much starts once you get out of school. learn to play the game. then learn to game the system.
>>
BE
>>
>>29274422
this, give the idiot what he want and let him think you agree with him, pad your GPA and move on.
>>
>>29274439
would also recommend that you offer to take him out to the range for fun. Don't be aggressive say it like you really want to show him something positive and life changing, show him proper gun handling and safety, along with responsibility. To change peoples ideas you must change their perceptions they have. The best way to do this is to be open minded calm and manipulative. don't use a blow torch when a simple tap will suffice to free the locked bolt
>>
>>29274392
i got a full ride to fordham. not looking to get expelled.
>>29274400
already planning on it. i still have to make an argument for something reasonable to keep firearms out of the hands of terrorists and
>>29274403
>>29274405
duh. but i need substance. there's a middle ground. i struggle to find it
>>29274416
meme
>>29274409
>>29274422
i am russian. i have come here for freedom. in russia, we can not own guns, yet we still have the murders and rapes. i need to make case for my freedom, because i have experienced not having it
>>29274433
>>29274438
meme
>>29274439
will add this, but maybe not mandatory for everyone, just prospective owners
>>29274441
agree
>>29274445
read up
>>
File: 1431234542634.gif (673 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1431234542634.gif
673 KB, 500x275
or...

be a complete smart ass and propose the most insane gun control and subtly troll the teacher with ridiculous mental gymnastics

if you're clever enough it might just work
>>
>>29274369
Yelling him to get fucked is the correct answer.
To say that you have to suggest more control to have substance is a false and illogical statement. It's like saying to write a paper on why to choose this certain political party and if you think opposite, you don't have substance.

Your professor does not see her own bias.
>>
another regulation I hate to say this would be a ten cent feel good tax on all ammo would go to pay to protect gun companies and would act as fund for people who get shoot.
>>
>>29274490
yes will use this
>>29274482
you of all posters find my professor is a woman. how?
>>
File: christmas-story-a-o.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
christmas-story-a-o.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>29274479
>>
>>29274482
yeah pretty much this I am bothered by the fact that the proffosor doesn't take the opposite position equally. I had a pro guns pro funs professor rabidly patriotic yet he would listen and fairly judge any opposing argument. unless you were a weabo he hated anime with a passion
>>
>>29274464
>middle ground
I also struggle to find it. I'm a careful moderate by nature, I really hate to be reactive...

But I find that there are things which simply can not be compromised. Freedom of thought and speech is one of those things. The freedom to protect life and property is another.

Just for the sake of your assignment, perhaps the answer is not restriction, but accountability. Do whatever, just be willing to answer for it.

Of course that does lead us to a slippery slope, but it might appease your propaganda meister--Imean, professor
>>
>>29274369
Avenues to explore:

Gun Control as a Jim Crow law.
>Sullivan act, et al.
18th century definition of "well regulated militia"
>Hint, it means they supplied their own muskets, powder, and shot
Examine the idea that since "well regulated militias" are necessary to provide for the security of a "Free" state, that there should be some sort of incentive program for citizens of militia age (see militia acts) to own military suitable weapons and a stash of ammunition.
>Perhaps 5.56/other military primary arm ammunition should be tax deductible?
Finish with famous leftist quotes on the right to bear arms, like George Orwell's "rifle on the wall of the factory worker's flat" quote, juxtaposed against tales of the butchery associated with the pinkerton/military breaking of strikes.

Basically you're going to out-liberal him in a historically accurate pro-gun way.
>>
>>29274506
I would also bring up the fact that statistically the most likely gun to be used to kill some one is a hand gun not an ar derivative and also disscuss the fact that terminal ballistics says a .308 is much more deadly than .223. The fact that what people think is deadly isn't. Ask questions that have an obvious answer why is .223 bad if my grand dads .306 has way more knock down power and can travel farther,
>>
>>29274464
see
>>29274530
Promotion of civilian firearms ownership is a fundementally liberal position.

Embrace this, use the arguments of the classical liberal thinkers.

Your teacher isn't a liberal, he's a libtard. Basically they are statist bootlikers who think they are liberal because they stand opposed to the nuclear family and they like welfare, which they have conflated with liberalism.

They are the kind of men who would sell their brothers to the NKVD.
>>
>>29274530
I like how you think bring up what happened to the unarmed coal miners whos tents were soaked in kerosen and set on fire by pinkerton and then were mowed down by machine gun fire
>>
>>29274570
>Your teacher isn't a liberal, he's a libtard. Basically they are statist bootlikers who think they are liberal because they stand opposed to the nuclear family and they like welfare, which they have conflated with liberalism.
forgot to add, but libtards don't understand the difference and like to lionize the traditional liberal thinkers, assuming that the philosophies of the great liberal thinkers are compatible with libtard positions, since both are arguably leftist.
>>
File: 1453855035506.jpg (57 KB, 449x491) Image search: [Google]
1453855035506.jpg
57 KB, 449x491
>>29274479
>>29274530
These are devilishly clever ideas.

Or lay it on really thick and write the paper as a Marxist revolutionary. Command the proles to rise up and strike down the bourgeoisie. Cast off their chains, workers of the world unite, etc.

And reference pic related as a matter of course.

Out-leftist the leftist.
>>
>>29274576
And how later, successful coal mine strikes were carried out by miners not afraid to use guns and dynamite to kill Pinkertons/American soldiers.
>>
>>29274521
propaganda. this is very true.
in class, she proposes insurance for gun owners. maybe i reverse this and change it around to accountability for actions.
>>29274530
thank you my friend. this gives me great direction.
>>29274547
will do
>>29274570
>>29274605
my grandfather was HKBД. it is probably reason my family did not end up in prison.

i will bring down his political belief to the core
>>29274607
hell yes
>>
>>29274479
This.

>The military should disarm, as well. If we're going to be smart about this, it's best if we in fact remove all firearms completely from the market.

>My plan begins by slowly sealing the borders, because it's difficult to keep the cartels at bay and keep their guns from coming in without having a sealed border. This is just safer for everyone all around, and the gun lovers can move down there if they really want.

>Then we get rid of firearms in the U.S. completely, first with a buyback program, then issue legal summons to those that didn't turn in, then we issue warrants. The great thing is, with the Federal Reserve constantly pumping out money, the buyback program really doesn't cost us much. We give everyone a good chance to at least earn their money back that they spent on these killing devices, even though they shouldn't be rewarded for doing this.
>Then we disarm the police, taking hints from England and how they did it. At some point though, we'll have to get rid of knives too, because they can be very dangerous weapons and we need to make sure everyone is safe. That's the ultimate goal.
>Once police are disarmed, we disarm the military. We could easily sell our weapons and our ammo to African or Asian nations, and make a nice little profit, which helps pay for the earlier buyback program. The great thing about this is, once we disarm the military, other nations who rely on us for defense, like Japan, Germany, heck, most of Europe, will be more likely to disarm as well - all in all making the world a safer place. Once they see we are no longer armed, our enemies will realize that violence is pointless and we can all live together peacefully.
>>
>>29274643
edit: i mean to say her. my pronouns are very bad when i type
>>
>>29274649
haha! this is a funny joke! i may consider it a satire argument!
>>
>>29274447
I N F R I N G E D
>>
>>29274643
Remember, if you are going to write against the grain, you need to make sure you are meticulous in the technical aspects of the paper, make sure you source your statements properly from reputable sources, make sure your spelling is consistent (I was always told that if I spelled a word wrong it was one point off, but if I spelled it wrong a second time in a second manner, it was two points off), your grammar is correct, and your tone is authoritative and convincing, not angry and attacking.

Set your position up as the only logical choice, bulwark it from all possible assault. Do not deign to attack your ideological enemy, the virtue of your righteousness should lay waste to their positions for you.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.