[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mini 14 is the best battle rifle u can get in Norway you can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: derp.jpg (57 KB, 574x604) Image search: [Google]
derp.jpg
57 KB, 574x604
Mini 14 is the best battle rifle u can get in Norway
you can get ar-15 if youre an active competitive shooter for 2+ years but fuck that, im a hunter
is mini 14 good?
>>
>>29268585
Sage
>>
>>29268585
Yeah the mini 14 is good, the current model is the best of them from what I hear
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgzTjX1alpM
>>
>>29268838
>Forgotten Autism

dropped
>>
>>29268585
It's not an AR, but it's good enough.
>>
>>29268606
fuck u nigger
>>
File: 5614712234512362.jpg (101 KB, 494x801) Image search: [Google]
5614712234512362.jpg
101 KB, 494x801
>>29268585
>battle rifle
>>
Yes get one m8.
>>
>>29268585

First of all:

>fgt

Mini 14 is not the "best" rifle you can get as a hunter in norway

Neither is it a battle rifle.

Check out all the Vepr rifles, the Valmet rifles and the Browning Bar. They are all good.

If you really want to be tacticool, just join a club dude, ar-15's are much more fun, and two years go by fast if you use them to train with a pistol..
>>
>>29268585
yes, apparently they improved the accuracy by making it a 1:9 twist.
>>
Våpenlovene i Norge er uhyggelig triste.
>>
>>29270034
vet du om jeg kan ha stokk med pistolgrep? en scar stokk eller EBR stokk eller archangel stokk?
>>
>>29270053
Tror det er lovlig såvidt jeg vet
>>
>>29269300
>Vepr rifles
no longer available due to clankening, faggot
>the Valmet rifles
went out of production 30 years ago, faggot
>the Browning Bar.
Overly complicated and heavy. only redeemable feature is the .308 cal.

Mini-14 was pitched as a military rifle, and used by both military and police.

and you can get plenty tacticool with it, only difference is if you get a hunting licence, its pretty much for life.
A club require continual active membership.

http://www.ruger.com/products/mini14TacticalRifle/specSheets/5846.html

TL;DR you are a faggot.
>>
>>29270034
>>29270053
>>29270163
the law is diffuse, but if it looks too much like a military rifle the police can come take it because "scary spooky black rifle".

You can have the stock in the closet, not attached to the rifle, if you want it for SHTF.

your only other option is this

http://www.ruger.com/products/mini14TargetRifle/specSheets/5808.html
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.