[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zenitco Furniture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: ak.jpg (560 KB, 1600x1063) Image search: [Google]
ak.jpg
560 KB, 1600x1063
Are Zenitco Parts worth the price?
>>
>if I post the same thread 48 hours later will people care more

Go away
>>
>>29263483
This time: No.
>>
>>29263483
To me, it takes away from what an ak is supposed to be. I am a poorfag, and I bought a saiga back when they were $350 and converted it. Even cheap aks these days are probably not worth the money. I love my saiga, but if I had the cash I would get something better.
>>
I've heard the stocks sometimes snap, and they make knockoffs of the rails aimed at airshitters but are apparently fine
>>
>>29263483
they seem expensive as fuck to me, but people say they are lightweight and durable
>>
>>29263483
If you are making a "clone" of some sort than yes. If not than no.

>>29263561
>Even cheap aks these days are probably not worth the money.

I agree. Cast parts are a absolute no go. At least you can "fix" most parts kit guns if they were just put together poorly.

Got a picture of your Saiga you can show us?

>>29264731
Who the fuck said that they are lightweight? I mean maybe they're comparing it to something that I don't know about that's heavy as fuck but besides the b13 side rail I would say Zenitco parts are the heaviest things you should ever put on the gun.

>>29263590
Never seen the airshit stuff they make. I kind of want to find some and test it out.

As for the stocks snapping it usually happens at the hinges which isn't that surprising. Don't buttstroke anyone and it should be fine... maybe.
>>
>>29263483
If you use GP-25 "Koster" grenade launcher- yes.
>>
>>29263561
>muh AK is a poorfag subquality gun maymay

>>29265053
>muh rails=2heavy4me maymay

You two are literally cancer. Please stop posting.
>>
>>29263590
Where did you hear this?
>>
File: 1436227324729.jpg (270 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1436227324729.jpg
270 KB, 1600x1200
>>
>>29266263
1/10
>>
>>29263483

Even if this was some of the best AK furniture you could get I still wouldn't buy it just because of how fucking ugly it is.
>>
>>29268395
Name a lighter option than using one of their B10M+B33 Dust cover setups for optics other than a stupid scout style T1 on an ultimak.
>>
>>29267291
How much would that getup cost?
>>
>>29268990
Cost of gun plus $2500 roughly. Not too bad compared to similar quality AR costs.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.