[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These people are the worst
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7
File: sheepdog.jpg (10 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
sheepdog.jpg
10 KB, 267x189
Sheepdogs are the worst thing that has happened to the gun community in the last few years.

Ever since the Charleston Church shooting, every right wing Jesus Freak I know wants to live some fantasy about being a "Sheepdog" and saving the flock from some mass shooter.

I run into them at the gun range I help out at, and they are unquestionably the worst shooters, using the worst gear, and are living out some kind of God's Army delusion.
Because of the demographics of my area, I'm fucking surrounded by them. They are a blight.

Anyone else have to deal with these idiots?
>>
They're just as bad as faggots who make threads like this. Take your topic and fuck off faggot.
>>
I've never even heard of this, and I'm from fucking Texas. Do you live in the deep backwoods of the Bible Belt or something?
>>
>>29257050
>worst thing that happened to the gun community

Excluding when you got involved maybe
>>
File: Picture 10.jpg (501 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Picture 10.jpg
501 KB, 1600x1200
>>29257050

>Not wanting to Deus Vult

Lookit this heretic
>>
>>29257050
Totally agree but they've been the worst for years... Well not the worst but like the 3rd worst.
>>
>>29257050
>I hate it when people come in to the shooting community and get excited about proliferating the use of arms
get rekt OP. Impolite sage.
>>
>>29258355
That's not what they are doing.

They strut around acting like their heroic because they have a ruger SR9 in a fobus holster in a crowded room.
>>
>>29258355
Nigga stop
>>
>>29259046
They're just easier targets that will distract from the CCers.

Stop complaining. They're the rough equivalent of fart cans on a Honda.
>>
>>29259066
No, I'd say they're more like the middle age soccer dad version of a mall ninja.
>>
>>29257065
Life time member: NRA, 2ND Amendment foundation, Knife Rights, several state wide groups. In spite of Life memberships, I still kick these groups a couple hundred a year.

Events: Help organize local NRA fund raising events for state grants, helped organize charity shoots for various local charities.

RSO: CWP classes, children shooting education classes, Glock shoots, and IDPA

I support local shops exclusively. Over 100 guns, 10's of thousands of rounds, innumerable holsters, scopes, gunsmithing, cleaning supplies, and all the bullshit that goes with this hobby kept in the hands of my community.

I've turned countless no-guns into has-guns, and at a minimum, turned some "hates-guns" into "maybe their not so bad".

What exactly have you done, mother fucker, post pics of your surplus slav camo?
>>
>>29259120
I cringed
>>
>>29257058
Fuck off cum guzzler.

The last thing we need is some untrained cunts who think they are God's special warriors running around a crowded room looking to be a big hero.

I deal with these people regularly, which happens when you actually get involved with your local shooting community.
>>
>>29257062
Southern, but not backwoods.

In Charleston, SC which is why the AME shooting is relevant.
>>
>>29257086
Deus Vult is one thing.

Sheepdogs are 50+ year olds who want to play secret service for Pastor Kevin is another.
>>
>>29259120
>Fresh new pasta

Thanks mom!
>>
File: nutnfancy-chris-crocker.jpg (31 KB, 448x336) Image search: [Google]
nutnfancy-chris-crocker.jpg
31 KB, 448x336
>>
>>29259145
Like I give a fuck what you think.

Buying guns is easy. Shooting is easy. helping to keep the ability to do this shit takes a little more commitment. You'll see when you get out of your 20's.
>>
>>29259120

8/10 pasta
will shitpost with
>>
The good thing about sheepdogs is that if society actually melted down those delusional faghots would be walking supply caches.

I don't understand how they would want to defend a public that hates them for owning guns.
>>
>>29259066
Honestly, I know I'm being a jerk, but I am literally surrounded by these guys.

Basically, went to a gun class this weekend. Just an advanced 1-day clinic. Out of the 10 students, 8 were from a local church security team, and they literally ruined the class. Instead of working our split times, the class devolved into gun handling 101, because these guys all decided to sign up for the "high speed" class, when honestly, none of them could draw hit centerpunch a target in under 2-2.5 second.

So, I'm a little salty about that, and now, we've been short staffed all day because of a church seminar that about a 3rd of the staff went too.
>>
>>29259193
Are you Hunter 2-1 Actual? Because you're approaching douchebaggery levels that rival his.
>>
How many times has a fucking Church been shot up? I'm a tipper who doesn't attend but I'd CC there just as I would literally anywhere else.

You don't need bouncers at a Church.
>>
>>29259247
They don't want to defend the public, just their congregation of their churches.

I've only known the term in a church based setting.

I spoken candidly with a few, and they are unbelievably arrogant. Like, they see the congregation as "sheep", but not in the "Jesus flock" way, but in a really condescending holier than thou attitude.
>>
>>29259294
I don't know what a Hunter 2-1 is, I assume a trip.

I'm not, I'm just a guy who got pissed earlier and thought an angry rant on /k was a good idea.

Like most ideas born out of anger, it clearly was a bad idea.
>>
>>29259332
This.

Personally I can't stand this attitude from anyone. They act like you're a helpless child if you decide that you don't want to CC/OC every fucking day of your life. Like they can't understand that there's a line between being prudent, and just being paranoid.
>>
>>29259120

>Get on facebook
>Just got done cleaning new Nuggets
>Gets on facebook and sees liberal friend posting nonsense gun article
>posts "m-m-m-m-molon labe"
>Liberal friend spouts nonsense
>spazzes out and ends comment with "nothing personal, kid"
>"Heh well uh...whatever you say man"
>Celebrate with an extra large pizza for turning an anti-gun into a pro-gun
>>
>>29257050
Ok, OP here, and will be the first to confirm I've been a faggot.

I literally sperged out today when my agenda in the office was ruined because the owner allowed a few members of the crew go to a church security conference today, and it fucked up my deadlines. This is in conjunction with the ruined class from this weekend.

So, I'm sorry. I've been needlessly aggressive, and pretty shitty to people that I generally think are nice people (some of the sheepdogs, and yes, nameless anon's), but Sheepdogs have just been getting underfoot the last few days, and I acted like a child.

If I called you a name, or said something shitty, I'm sorry. My bad.
>>
>>29259299
A lot of churches in the area got spun up after Roof, as if what he did has any bearing on a small lutheran church attended by yuppies.

Fear is pretty contagious, so all of these church security teams have literally sprung up over the last few months since AME.
>>
>>29259147
So why don't you help them fuckstick? Turn them into some real run n gun courses and help them learn how not to be a liability. Holy shit man. Five minutes on Google to learn where your local tactical training centers are and your set. Keep sending people to them and they might thank you with free classes or range time. Do something constructive instead of bitching in a circle jerk ya pleb.
>>
>>29259582
No amount of training will eliminate their shitty attitude.
>>
In case you guys forgot there is a woman running for President who has said she wants to ban all simiautos.
We need all the help we can get, even if it's from old men who were inspired by Taken.
Teach them.
>>
>>29259626
Nor yours you fucking clown

/sage
>>
>>29259483
You see more mature than 90% of people. Don't beat yourself up big boy
>>
>>29259582
I do. I relentlessly encourage them to sign up for classes at a local school that has great instructors. I've also acted as a role player bad guy for Simms classes that a few sheepdogs have attended.
>>
>>29259483
I can definitely sympathize, but about the disruption in schedule and fucked up deadlines and how annoying that shit can be.

But as for the sheepdawgs themselves, up here in Canada I can only dream of what you're seeing- people wanting to learn about self-defense after a violent incident, instead of just fucking law-abiding gun owners.
>>
No, zombiefags are the worst.

At a bare minimum, at least the sheepfags are normally decent people that know how to use a firearm to some degree.
>>
>>29257050
Ok OP, what caused bad blood between you and them?

Give us some stories.
>>
I carry in case one of you wants to bust into our mosque
>>
>>29259887
Nevermind, saw this.

>>29259483
>>
>>29259853
>But as for the sheepdawgs themselves, up here in Canada I can only dream of what you're seeing- people wanting to learn about self-defense after a violent incident, instead of just fucking law-abiding gun owners.
Except going by what he's been saying, that's not what sheepdogs are at all.

Sheepdogs are basically the edgy faggots of the gun world, who try to one-up everybody else so they can shit on them with a smug and superior attitude. They're the guy who calls you a pussy who's going to get his family killed, because you don't sleep with a loaded gun underneath your pillow.
>>
Show us on the doll where Jesus touched you, OP.
>>
Hey guys

What if mass shootings are how the shepherd culls his flock

And the mass shooters are actually golems/robots for us to execute and be tricked into thinking we got justice

And the sheepdogs work for the shepherd too, because they don't protect the sheep from the shepherd

Think about it, humans kill sheep and wear their skins... shearling anything is pretty much the height of fashion.

So the shepherds would kill us and eat us too, and also wearing our skins.... IE skinwalkers.

What if when the cops do "sobriety tests", they aren't testing for drunks, they test for robots? Not many actual humans know the alphabet backwards. A robot would

What if the police are checking for cylons and robots?

What if the robots have infiltrated the government's ranks? That's why the ATF and police cull dogs, dogs can see through their disguise. It's in all the movies, dogs can tell who's human and who's a robot, or who's human and who's an alien...

It all makes so much sense, guys.

Go look at Teddy Roosevelt's teeth. Look at his teeth.

That's not a human smile
>>
>>29259120
PICS OR GTFO!
>>
>>29259944
Well, just dumb stuff...

Watched a sheepdog argue with two instructors over why his FN 5.7 was the ideal gun for church security.

Watched sheepdogs train with gun A, but they carry gun B at church (just wanting the easier gun for class to look better).

Heard sheepdogs talk big game in the morning, but after a few simms rounds to the back, they literally adopted an "everyman for himself" attitude. This is good, because I think delusions of heroics are way more dangerous than cautious tactics because you have a family.

The general arrogance of being better than other church goers - like they are God's soldiers in the war on the devil, shit like that.

The truth is, now that I've chilled, their just fudds who want to help, but don't realize how unskilled they are.
>>
>>29259871
decent, yes

That degree is questionable in my experience.

Some better than others, but most are not great. CWP and thats it.
>>
>>29257050
It's a shame that group has taken the term. I actually agree with the philosophy, but I can't say the term without feeling like some try hard wanna-be.
>>
>>29257062
The theory is there are three types of people.
Sheep who like to pretend nothing bad happens.
Wolves who prey on the sheep.
And sheepdogs who protect the sheep from the wolves.
>>
>>29257050
>>
>>29260101
Wait, are you suggesting that the police are generally on our side, an organisation quietly trying to subvert these robot overlords?
>>
>>29260303
>for Im also
>Im
Quality shirt on the left.
>>
>>29260701

Most "robots gone wrong" movies are about how robots identify humans as the biggest threat to humanity, or their programming gets sabotaged.

There's no telling, maybe the robot overlords only have our best interests in heart.
>>
>>29259915

You mean one of your own? Lol
>>
File: received_10205491108349583.jpg (18 KB, 552x424) Image search: [Google]
received_10205491108349583.jpg
18 KB, 552x424
>>29260294
I'm the fourth type; the dingo
>>
>>29257050
Sheepdogs are just try hards. They're harmless, at least.

Now the tacticool fags plus Sheepdogs are the worst. They're like Nutnfancy fanboys.
>>
File: op I literally.jpg (43 KB, 411x381) Image search: [Google]
op I literally.jpg
43 KB, 411x381
>>29259483
Op, you owned up to your faggotry.
In my books, you are ok.
>>
>>29261362
The fifth type;
The spurdo.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.