[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you protect your guns from theft? https://www.youtube
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: stack on gun safe.jpg (181 KB, 559x542) Image search: [Google]
stack on gun safe.jpg
181 KB, 559x542
How do you protect your guns from theft?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ViUdd-2LM
>>
Insurance
>>
File: dog.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
Dog brand dog.
>>
Hide them in my anus.
>>
File: IMG_20150106_110057661_HDR (1).jpg (3 MB, 2432x4320) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150106_110057661_HDR (1).jpg
3 MB, 2432x4320
>>29255605
This

and with my elderly parents who I feed a steady supply of home invasion gifs to keep them jumpy.
>>
>>29255146
Hidden cameras, just hunt them down later.

And >>29255601
>>
Cannon safe

Just be sure to change the code upon purchase

The factory code is, I shit you not, 123456
>>
>>29255146
That was a shit safe, I didn't see one single pin in the door anywhere.

A cannon has 9 1 1/2" stainless steel pins locking the door.
>>
>>29255146
With other guns
>>
>>29255146
Anything that cant be replaced goes into hiding
Anything that can be goes in a safe
also protect guns with guns
>>
>>29255146
I lock my door
>>
>>29255146
Concealed vault door in basement, built into 2 foot thick concrete walls. Not too terribly big of a room, could fit 5 or 6 people in. Also, about 10 cameras on the property ( good HD cameras, not your regular shit tier stuff from amazon ). Also, only way to my house, other than my drive way, is through literally about 2 miles of woods on the sides and rear, 6 foot deep, very steep ditch covers entire front of property. Exterior of house, all solid steel doors, with re-enforced doorways ( 4x4 steel door frames ). Abus / ASSA locks for doors, Abus BiLock padlocks securing anything that happens to be outside.
>>
I invite all the black people I know over and show them my gun collection. They know I am not to be fucked with.
>>
Being a NEET and never leaving the house.
>>
>>29255146
Only own shitty guns.
>>
File: Holyshitmybutthurts.gif (607 KB, 800x792) Image search: [Google]
Holyshitmybutthurts.gif
607 KB, 800x792
>>29255146
First off,

If you put your safe in the middle of a room where it can be flipped over on its back youre a retard. Push it against a wall and they wont be able to do shit about it. When I got my safe from the store it took at least 4 fully grown muscular adults to even shimmy it into the corner.

Second,

Thats a pretty shit safe and not something I would consider top tier. If you have 5k worth of guns you should be spending more than 1k to protect them.

Also just shoving a gun into a drop tile ceiling or a ventilation duct is a pretty good way to guarentee you never lose your gun.
>>
ahhhhh! Shoot the thief?
>>
>>29255146
By living in an all white neighborhood.
>>
>>29256906
Nowhere is safe. I live in the whitest of the white suburbs and there are tons of burglaries here.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.