[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So when you are in your jammies and hear a weird sound downstairs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 849x565) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 849x565
So when you are in your jammies and hear a weird sound downstairs (not for sure what it is) what do you do? Do you grab a flashlight/gun/baseball bat etc.?
>>
no. I conclude that the cat's knocked something over.

I dont live my life in paranoid fear in a state of constant alert, clutching at guns as a safety blanket.
>>
>>29256368
^
>>
rack shotgun to scare them off
>>
>>29256877
>rack shotgun
>start walking downstairs
>slip on shotgun shell that just ejected
>fall down stairs and break neck
>burglar rapes your family and steals your guns

Great job.
>>
Britbong here

I would bring a copy of the Quran, KY jelly, and a large cucumber
>>
I depress the plunger of my M57 firing device in order to activate my M18A1 Claymore mine.
>>
>>29255132
>a weird sound downstairs
im already on the ground floor so that would be very disconcerting. i would probably take my scar and hope to fuck it isnt mole people.
>>
>>29255132
Go to see if my cat spilled something.
>oh no it's a burglar! I'm being burgled!
How the fuck did he get in my windowless basement without coming through either of the 2 doors upstairs? Also my cat will bite him.
>>
>>29255132
I stop what I'm doing to see if it continues. If it is a cat or dog , it will be a single event. If it is someone attempting to break in, I guess I would reach into my closet and grab and load my qw guage and wait. I live in the 2nd floor and there is only one staircase. If they do break in I call the cops, if they stick their head past the railing on the staircase they get a load of buck shot to the face. If they leave before that and or don't attempt to come up stairs I leave them alone. It I remember Virginia law correctly I can only fire on the suspect if A, I'm trapped and in fear of my life or B, I am separated from another family member who I fear for their life. If neither of these options are met I will sit on the stairs and wait for the cops.
>>
>>29256977
Sorry phone typing 12 gauge not qw
>>
>>29255132
If dog is upstairs with me and no one else I know is in the house, I check what it was.

If dog is downstairs, I go and see what the hell the dog is doing.

Oh and grab knife or maybe any rifle or air rifle thats loaded
>>
I have an 800 lumen flashlight. If it sounds like I'd imagine a burglary sounds or it's someone unfamiliar, I'll go back and grab a gun.
>>
Why would i be wearing jammies if im doing the B & E
- non-white reporting in
>>
Live out in the sticks with a bunch of dogs so it was probably one of them if they aren't barking their tits off. In the off chance it's a bunch of coyotes outside I'll go take pot shots. In the off off chance that it's some druggy from down the road, acquire rifle and release hounds.
>>
I grab the CZ and creep down the stairs. Most times its our housekeeper who let herself in. I usually say hello with the CZ behind my back and walk backward up the stairs.
>>
Pipe with elbow on the end

>felony charges blow
>>
i lay in my bed until its blatantly obvious somebody is in my shit. its never been blatantly obvious.
>>
>>29256368
Then I remember

>I don't have a cat.
>>
>>29255132
Phone police as all my shit gets nicked, mourn loss of dog when police turn up and shoot it.
>>
If my dog isn't barking at it, chances are it is not a burglar. If he is barking like mad and I still hear it, my fiance arms herself and stays in our room. I head out with the dog to investigate the issue, phone and pistol in tow.
>>
attack with my fearsome boner
>>
>>29258644
Cat burglars are a real problem where I live
>>
I have a super loud rape whistle
>>
>>29256368

I'm afraid that is life in South Africa and most of the world my sheltered friend.
>>
>>29255132
Ignore, if it continues grab 12ga from it designated corner. Wait a few, realize /k/ has made me the type of idiot who worries about this shit and place gun back in corner.

My land is far enough back no one would ever bother to come out here with malicious intent unless they really just wanted me dead...
>>
>>29255132
Depends on the situation.

>is anybody else home?
>am I expecting somebody to come home during the night?
>what was the noise? Does it sound like the cat knocked something over or does it sound a bit more human, like a creaking floor?
Most situations, I don't bother grabbing a weapon but do listen a bit more closely.

On the few occasions I do hear something strange, I usually grab my 92A1 and do a quick sweep of the house partially as practice for an obvious break-in and partially to alleviate any fears no matter how small they may be.
>>
Fnp 45 with light
Vest
Phone
>>
>>29258689
Why burgle a cat?
>>
>>29259999
It's how the local Chinese place gets its meat.
>>
If I'm in the living room, draw carry gun (Kel Tec P11). If in bathroom, upgun to the Hi Power hidden there. If in bedroom, grab nightstand Glock 19 with extendo and light, or HD AR.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.