[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wish to be artillery man! Wish me luck /k/! Beat board on 4chan,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 700x400
Wish to be artillery man! Wish me luck /k/! Beat board on 4chan, even if some of you are ponyfags.
>>
What is the goal of this thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 418x578) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 418x578
>>29253711
There is no goal. There is no hope
>>
>>29253699
>>29253711
Get thread confirmed
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 600x450
It's a pretty physical job depending on what system you get on
>>
>>29253699

>even if some of you are ponyfags

What? This ain't 2012 anymore.
>>
>>29255721
I wish it was 2012. Or even better, 2008.
Currently /k/ is in shambles.
>>
>>29255752
Hey, it's what you make of it. If you can find an enjoyable thread, and ignore the dick breathing shitposters, you're good.
>>
>>29255752

2012 /k/ was gay as fuck (not that I mind) and had daytime CoD kids. You're being nostalgic.

That said, I wouldn't say that /k/ is in shambles, but rather that this place has become tame. I dunno, maybe that's just me. I only discovered this board in 2011, though.
>>
>>29255755
I guess, but the main problem is that enjoyable threads are so hard to come by it's not even worth to visit /k/ anymore.

>>29255763
Yeah, but you could actually see improvement during night time. Even trolls put effort into their posts, not the current lazy stuff. I do actually miss Zed's threads.
And /k/ has always been, is and always will be gay, you can't change that.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSmPtrMiQrc

D-30 is the comfiest artillery piece.
>>
>>29255770

Night /k/ is still rad as fuck, though. Just avoid the generals.
>>
>>29255775
Every artillery piece is comfy as long as you have electronic earpro.
>>
>>29255779
Even the threadhead general? I'm a little ashamed to say I don't really know what it's about, beyond tanks and discussion about them, of course.
>>
>>29255784

Well, I mean, if you like it, that's your thing. Personally, I like the /meg/ threads and other misc. threads.

I said 'avoid the generals' because that's where usually most of the shitposting is, I'd say.
>>
>>29255812
Okay, I'll try that.
And to be honest, I don not mind shitposting, as long as it is quality shitposting. I do frequent /vg/ after all.
>>
>>29255819

Aight. But if anything, /k/ is still /k/, so try to enjoy it for what it is.
>>
>>29253711
/k/ is personal blog
>>
Fired a Light Gun yesterday, had a serious wargasm
>>
>>29253711
THERE IS A HOLE IN THE BED?

YOU BETTER REPAIR IT THEN.
>>
>>29253699
fug off
t mortar master race
>>
File: GrimYellowishGoitered.webm (78 KB, 476x394) Image search: [Google]
GrimYellowishGoitered.webm
78 KB, 476x394
>>29255850
Image boards were originally meant to be about randomsih threads like these.
Stuff like /generals/ belong to forums where there is persistent storage
>>
>>29255862
A BROWN BEAR? OH FUCK, RUN!
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.