[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm the guy who posted the thread earlier about my depressed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: LC9sFeatured.jpg (32 KB, 478x270) Image search: [Google]
LC9sFeatured.jpg
32 KB, 478x270
I'm the guy who posted the thread earlier about my depressed tweaker roommate trying to kill himself with my guns. He knows I have then since he's gone through my room (I highly suspect). I have since removed the bolts from all my rifles and barrels from my handguns and put them in a small hidden safe rendering everything unusable, at least immediately.

I remember something about the ruger lc9s having an internal safety that you use the little key it comes with to engage, but I can't find it. Where tf is it? I at least want to have something almost ready to go in case shit goes down.
>>
Also don't be like me, keep your shit in a safe. I should know better, I work in security and every robbery we've had at the complex I work at the thieves mostly took guns. They target single person units and wait for them to leave. I just haven't gotten one because my living situation (moving around all the time) makes having a big ass safe difficult, but now I realize this kid could have shit his brains all over the wall because of my negligence...
>>
>>29252895
It's just a tiny hole on the right side of the gun, like a hole a roll pin would go in. Just stick the key in there and twist, should time about 1/4 turn.
>>
>>29252936
They make safes that can be taken apart for easy transport and set up in apartments
>>
File: Snapchat-4994703703690945979.jpg (231 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4994703703690945979.jpg
231 KB, 720x1280
>>29253035
I'm thinking they may have taken the feature off the S model... Mine for reference, the small hole by the extractor is too small for the key.

>>29253056
I'm getting a cheap lightweight cabinet for now, will upgrade to a nice one later and use the cabinet for ammo and my antique dildo collection.
>>
just hide the pistol somewhere clever, like taping it to the underside of a dresser
>>
>>29253300
Or hollow out a book, tweakers don't read
>>
>>29253317
Brilliant.

Update: they released him early from his 5150 for some reason. He made it 2 hours before he tried to kill himself again (this all happened not 10 mins ago). Fucker fell down the stairs with a bottle of pills in his hand then when I went up to him he ran outside and hid in the neighbors bushes thinking we couldn't see him and ate all the pills. Called PD/fire and they shot him full of narcan. Finally got the landlord to agree to give him 48 hours notice.
>>
>>29252895
wait, you never said he was trying to use your guns earlier
>>
How did you end up with such a fucked up roommate?
>>
>>29253161
>Antique dildo collection
I'm gonna need more info, anon. Do you have pics?
>>
>>29254446
The guy that approves everyone basically just... approves everyone. No background check or contract because the owner of the house doesn't care, moved out of state. We've ended up with a couple shit roommates because of it, in going to have to say something about at least letting me meet these people before letting them move in. If we end up with another shitty one I'm gone.

>>29254325
He tried to kill himself earlier and I'm 90% sure he's been in my room. Tweakers always go through people's shit, never trust them even when you're home or if they're your family. My cousin has stolen shit from my family during a Christmas party. Nothing is sacred to these animals.
>>
File: 1457887182382.png (294 KB, 550x428) Image search: [Google]
1457887182382.png
294 KB, 550x428
>>29254446

m8, it happens. ive posted the story about my first gun, a wasr, being hijacked by my scummy roommate for pictures and then having to give to my gf to hide and her mom finding it and then the cops getting called and so on and so on a few times.

i got kicked out of my house when i graduated and was 18 because my parents are old school and wanted me to find my own way since i was an adult. maybe the same thing happened to him. i came home one night and the crazy fucker sliced his leg open with a razor and i called 911 and they baker acted him, the florida equivalent of a 5150. when he got out he blamed me for having a few grand in medical bills from being in the nuthouse and told his family that i was the one who cut him and he didnt do it to himself.

they showed up ready to lynch me until he admitted it was self inflicted. ended up moving out of that place because we got evicted from his friends making a fucking ruckus. it was a total shit show and when youre income isnt ideal sometimes youre stuck in shitty situations like that.

luckily for me i make like 80 grand a year now and can afford a nice apartment for myself and my pupper. inb4 HURR WHY DONT YOU BUY A HOUSE? because the house i can afford on a single salary of 80 grand sucks ass and until i get married and have a dual income im not going to buy a goddamn house.
>>
>>29254739
What do you do for work anon? I'm an engineer and make about that much but didn't have nearly as a rough time as you.
>>
>>29254901
is engineering worth it? what's the day to day actually like?
>>
>>29254963
Mostly design stuff and do some data crunching. Pass that, not so much fun. I don't really get to see my stuff in work until the general public does. Even the drafters get a first crack at it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.