[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I buy this would I be able to make it full auto? https:/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: rakpairoutside-21[1].jpg (149 KB, 1000x540) Image search: [Google]
rakpairoutside-21[1].jpg
149 KB, 1000x540
If I buy this would I be able to make it full auto?

https://www.atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-rifles/russian-rak-ak47-classic-detail.html?Itemid=0
>>
>"AKM"
>90 degree gas block
Every time
>>
>>29252542
yes, with proper tools and parts.
Whether you should is another question
>>
>>29252542
what does a fa Ak look like
>>
File: ddbdc5_4054915.jpg (123 KB, 1250x456) Image search: [Google]
ddbdc5_4054915.jpg
123 KB, 1250x456
>>29252542
sure
>>
>>29252599

im guessing it looks like an ak wiht full suto parts inside.

>>29252591

gonna take it to a remote area to have fun with.
>>
>>29252542
Theoretically, one could, with a bit of gunsmithing knowledge, some parts, and some tools.

It's highly illegal to do so, however, without the proper licensing from the government and I would advise not doing it because they can and will prosecute you solely on owning a machine gun.
>>
>>29252542
HELLO ATF
>>
>>29252624
>This is the greatest thing I have ever read.
Holy cringe, was 2009-era /b/ literally readit?
>>
>>29252542
>If I buy this would I be able to make it full auto?

Prepare to feel the big dick of the BATFE in your asshole, retard.
>>
>>29252667
Yes.
Reddit is trying to be a clean 4chan, but only ends up being a shitty knock-off 6 years behind the times. 4chan in turn is trying to be 2011 4chan, but is just a facsimile of itself
>>
>>29252644
>It's highly illegal to do so, however

Not to mention, the rifle itself might not like it, just like WASRs don't.
>>
>>29252695

>4chan in turn is trying to be 2011 4chan

What? 2011 4chan was literally half the people here bitching about newfags and making shitty memes.
>>
>>29252720
and look how far we've come!
>>
Hello, Mr. ATF agent!
>>
>>29252748

Well, we (as in 4chan, not /k/) came up with Katawa Shoujo, so there's that.
>>
>>29252720
After I stopped going to /a/ I really haven't seen a post that compels a "lmao lurk more," reply. Just people regurgitating blatantly false information and slavshills, but that's about it.
>>
>>29252802

Business as usual for the past 5 years then, if not more.
>>
>>29252695
still a year ahead of the curve
>>
Friendly reminder that Ronald Reagan was a piece of shit and every time you think of the year, 1986, you should daydream about pissing on the grave of that tyrant.
>>
>>29252831
More generals too, contains all the arg tripfags. Post Sandy Hook/pol crossboarding/SNK and SAO airing really turned this place to shit. It's slowly getting better now.

I still miss Milo.
>>
>>29252867

IDK man, I think an anon earlier this morning said it best. We got the lesser of two evils from that shit.
>>
File: 08Reagan.jpg (74 KB, 550x752) Image search: [Google]
08Reagan.jpg
74 KB, 550x752
>>29252867
This to be honest

Reagan is a perfect example of what's wrong with the American political system
>>
ATF pls go
Can someone school me on how the legality works of getting a weapon converted into full auto?
Can you even do it with the proper paperwork? Or do you have to buy in some cases a sear and register that with the firearm?
>>
>>29252667
The farther you go back, the less serious the internet was. They were different times back then. Everything was "cringey" by current standards, but back then, it was all normal. Unfortunately, with the advent of the smartphone/social media era and the popularity of 4chan propelling internet culture into the mainstream (and thus, perverting it), the once whimsical era has been replaced by a far more serious, cynical one. Once memes became a meme in and of themselves, it was all over.
>>
>>29252918
Unless you have a class 3 license you cannot own a new fully automatic firearm, converted or otherwise. If you have a FA reciever or a serialized auto sear of some sort made and registered before 1986 you can own it legally after all the NFA waiting periods and tax stamps.
>>
>>29252542
yeah. you just need to drill an extra hole in the receiver to accommodate the extra fcg parts. i can sell you a full auto trigger group and detailed instructions on installation. its up to you if you want to use it for anything illegal though.im not liable for what you do with it though it would be none of my business...
>>
>>29252910
>knocking Star Wars
hey that was pretty cool, and a lot of the research initiatives led to our coolest modern shit
>>
>>29252918
>with the proper paperwork
Yes. The proper paperwork is an FFL+SOT that costs over $10k per year to maintain. You also have to be able to prove that you're actually using it for a legitimate business, not just a personal collection. If you ever let the license lapse, you have to sell or destroy any full-autos acquired with it.
>>
>>29252982
So ATF, how goes the cartels?
Pro-tip don't shoot dogs.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.