[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Locked safe.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Few weeks ago I posted about how my girlfriend locked my guns in the safe I had lost the combo to, well after the locksmith told me it would cost me about 2 weeks, proof of purchase, and 145 dollars, I said fuck that and used a crowbar. Tada!
>>
Well that was pretty shitty safe anyways. Not that the guns in it are much more valuable.
>>
Oh and it only took me about ~10 minutes, and that was because I didn't realize you had to bend the wall where it locks out, so it would have only taken me about 3 minutes knowing that, to anyone that owns a sentry safe like mine.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>29249567
I didn't have all my guns locked in it, just a few I moved out of the way
>>
>>29249638

Get a proper safe before your guns end up arming negroes.
>>
>>29249638
nice fudd collection Cletus
>>
>>29249533
the guns in that safe kinda suck.
>>
>>29250133
>wood is bad

I keep seeing this shit more and more lately. Has this meme suddenly gained popularity or something?

Also pic related.
>>
>>29250167

Sucky guns are better than no guns, so he's better off than you even if they do suck.
>>
>>29249583
That's disturbing... post your GFs tits to make me feel better...
>>
>>29249533
>girlfriend

not with that collection
>>
>>29249682
I take my time when transporting my guns to the car for a range trip. I exaggerate the motions, to show off to the entire criminal population that I assume is watching me. All in the hope that one of them decides he wants to break in and steal one, so that I can kill him when he does.
>>
>>29249638
what scope on the 10/22?
>>
>>29250776
It's his sister, she kind of has to.
>>
>>29249533
>bow
>in the safe
>>
Why is that person in that position?
>>
Hasn't it been determined that those type of cheap safes are only good for keeping drunks, children, and other peoples with the intelligence of a Jack Russel Terrier out? A good safe will cost you in excess of $1000 or <insert a gratuitous amount of pocket change>?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.