[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Survival
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1457276733740.jpg (29 KB, 443x200) Image search: [Google]
1457276733740.jpg
29 KB, 443x200
Fucking zombies/nuclear/government collapse/muslim uprising it doesn't matter just post some Weapons/equipment that would be essential or just good/cool for survival.
>>
File: 1457656619295.jpg (298 KB, 1232x816) Image search: [Google]
1457656619295.jpg
298 KB, 1232x816
>>
>>29235695
All four at once. Oh, Shit.
>>
Just go in the woods with friends and family and vehicles full of supplies and start rebuilding where no one will run into you. Its always been my dream to live in a new age small farming community after a collapse or something
>>
File: 1.jpg (5 KB, 140x138) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
5 KB, 140x138
>>29235695
well newfriend, i found having gas and water particularly useful. nobody ever talks about that aspect of shtf.

>wilma in 2005
>literally NOBODY prepares
>before a hurricane publix is usually stripped dry and all the gas gets pumped
>news reported it would turn into a tropical storm by the time it reached the east coast of fl
>whipping around town at 1am doing burnouts and obnoxious e brake turns through intersections because all the cops are sitting in their police stations
>stop at 711 and chat with the clerk for 20 minutes
>decide to buy a bunch of gallon jugs of water, lots of peanuts and a bunch of beef jerky JIC. already had a ton of coca cola at home
>head home bc tired
>lay down in bed
>hear rain, then the power shuts out. great
>sleep through entire storm, wake up next day around 10ish
>go outside, neighborhood is fucking trashed and my fence blew down
>no power obviously so pour dinty moore beef stew into old skillet and heat it with a blow torch and make toast with the torch
>drink a mildly warm soda from the fridge
>power is out for 2 weeks, water is contaminated. can only drink my warm ass coke and water.
>no work so sit at home and read all day, help neighbors clean up streets
>leave norinco shotgun next to bed at night because nigs have been nigging
>lines for gas a mile long

t b h famalam floridians are best at shtf minus this example. during andrew we all lived our lives fine because everyone stocked up on canned shit, water, gas and ammo.
>>
>>29235932
>warm coke and torch-burnt toast

I'd probably end myself before it got that bad.
>>
>>29235969
Do you have a vagina? You sound like you have a vagina.
>>
>>29235969
>Not knowing how to cook with a torch
Ha.
>>
File: P1010083.jpg (243 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
P1010083.jpg
243 KB, 1024x768
Even the most basic stuff can get you quite far, to be honest.

Add a tarp, a tent or whatever you want to use as rain cover and sleeping and maybe an axe for chopping firewood and making things out of branches and you can set up a camp really easily.
>>
>>29236018
What will you eat though?
>>
>>29235841
Until you run out of TP anyway...

When I'm bored, I actually sketch out stuff and make lists about how I would handle it. It's also part of the appeal of primitive camping.
>>
>>29236090
A go bag like that doesnt usually have food in it, as its not a bug out bag, but a bag that has the gear needed, maybe add a few MRE's or food that wont expire but its not a long term bag
>>
>>29236090
Looters.
>>
>>29236018
Where are the extra socks?
>>
>>29236090

Just a random pic from Google - was about to make a picture of several items but this one has most of them.

As for food, high energy and low weigh is good and I suppose you could have a bag of mixed stuff that would last for a week or so? Eat and refill during normal life before the stuff expires, but always have the same amount available.
>>
>>29235932
>torch
Propane or acetylene?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.