[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone provide any insight on how I should go about planning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: asian tits.jpg (77 KB, 877x1317) Image search: [Google]
asian tits.jpg
77 KB, 877x1317
Can anyone provide any insight on how I should go about planning an OCONUS leave trip that I plan to take after my Navy A school ends in mid-July?

I haven't seen my girl in 8 months and I don't wanna fuck up getting everything nice and approved in a timely fashion.

I understand I will need medical screening, approval, talk to several people, etc. but I'm really not sure who to talk to here at TSC great lakes to get the ball rolling.
>>
please resopond
>>
>>29228638
Have you tried asking your chain of command? They could help you better than we could.
>>
>>29228638
Never post a picture more interesting than your thread
>>
>>29228274
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>29228274
She's cheated on you if you haven't given her the d in 8 months, time to post her nudes.
>>
>>29230226
This OP.
>Haven't seen her in 8 months.
>Entering the military while in another intimate relationship.
Notice I said *another* intimate relationship. The military is your girlfriend now. She's fucking the neighbor and his dog as you read this.
>>
>>29230226
>>29230252

I know people say shit like this, but she's not that type of girl. Sheltered Chinese with strong values
>>
>>29231201
Are you getting a security clearance? You'll need to talk to your SSO. Do you have a passport? Get a fucking passport. Get airline tickets, put in a request for leave. Pack clean underwear, call Uber...
>>
>>29228274

Ive got a great idea OP, ask one of your fucking NCOs about this.
>>
>>29228274
You need to talk to an intel officer to get clearance for OCONUS travel usually, but it only takes like ten seconds for them to sign the thing. Just submit a leave request like normal and put in the request that the S-2 already approved it, no one cares. Or fuck, just say you are going somewhere else and just don't tell them, it's only a problem if you get fucked up or in legal trouble

I put in a leave request that I was going to take care of PCS shit and I literally flew to Japan and stayed there for a week
>>
File: Reaction (74).gif (45 KB, 133x135) Image search: [Google]
Reaction (74).gif
45 KB, 133x135
>>29228779
Fumina Suzuki.
Don't say I never did anything for you anon who hasn't been here for like 5 hours.
>>
>>29231320

yeah bruh i got who I needed to talk to. there are prereq online courses and hopefully getting those done already before talking to chief will smooth the process

>>29231300

Nah I needed age waivers for nuke and they goofed and it was gonna delay me in DEP for 6 more months so I'm an EM on the cusp of a bacherlor's and want to go medical service corps.

I'm gonna peace out to Waukeagan and go to the courthouse first opportunity.
>>
>>29228274
If I remember, OP one of my friends in A school went back to africa to visit his family. It took him a while and he had to do some NKOs.

Is your name Lou by any chance?
>>
>>29228274
She has a great body and amazing tits, but her face says Down syndrome.
Perfect.
>>
>>29231339
>Reaction (74)
Jesus
>>
>>29228274
>TSC great lakes
Abandon hope all ye who enter here.
>>
>>29231917

Yeah i got the NKOs ready to go. No Lou here sorry to say

>>29232081

this place has a little charm I suppose.
>>
>>29231943
>she
>>
File: Reaction (26).png (740 KB, 680x850) Image search: [Google]
Reaction (26).png
740 KB, 680x850
>>29231988
WELL HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO ORGANIZE 2.5 GIGS OF REACTIONS?
>>
>>29232397
Upon further analysis, that is not a reaction.
>>
>>29232405

>dear_diary.jpg
>>
>>29228779
>Who is this semen demon?
Will you stop using this expression from F2.
Christ, it is like being in a thread with a bunch of fucking niggers.
>>
>>29232682
Shut the fuck up and get the fuck out you fucking twat. Go lurk arfcom or something
>>
File: drcrusher.gif (298 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
drcrusher.gif
298 KB, 200x150
>>29232397
>not being witting and renaming reaction before pressing the post button.
>lifes hard man.
>>
>>29232405
Nor is it very witty, are you 12 by chance?
>>
>>29232759

eleventeen desu
>>
>>29231201
>she has strong values!
>she also has a strong craving for dick.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.