[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/ feels thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (201 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201 KB, 1152x864
Hey /k/ don't know if this is allowed, but me and my girl have been dating for 5 years but today she ended it because I chose to go to the air force academy to train for a pilot/officer program. What do I do guys. My fiancée is my life but I feel obligated to serve.
>>
stop posting your fantasy blogs on /k/
>>
>>29221567
Fuck off asshole
>>
>>29221544
Why are you asking /k/?
>>/adv/
>>
File: 1456084314238.jpg (57 KB, 400x550) Image search: [Google]
1456084314238.jpg
57 KB, 400x550
>>29221544
>obligated to serve

When will this meme end?
>>
>>29221684
Every generation in my family since ww1 have been pilots. If I don't I'm the first generation who doesnt
>>
>>29221544
Fuck her if she doesn't support you for what you love. No one will judge you for dumping her ass because she couldn't accept you for who you are.
if she really loved you she would support you.
>>
>>29221696
She wasn't the one. Move on.
>>
>>29221717
She does love me. She just doesn't want me to die or some shit.
>>
File: 1456078252490.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1456078252490.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>>29221696
Thats gay shit. You serve bc you want to, not because of muh famiry wirr disappointed. You're going to throw away a solid relationship for this shit.

Then again she's a bitch for leaving you after all this time. She should have known that you would be like this after five fucking years. Either way, kill yourself and or her.
>>
This country hasnt been worth fighting for since 1945. Become a commercial pilot so that you'll still be a pilot and incase of a REAL war where our way of life is threatened you'll have expierence
>>
File: slavsohard.jpg (252 KB, 711x800) Image search: [Google]
slavsohard.jpg
252 KB, 711x800
>>29221544
If you want us to give a shit, stop tripfagging.
>>
>>29221745
Why do slavs love stripes so much?
>>
More backstory. She doesn't want me to die for a country she isn't even a citizen of.
>>
I can't believe this shit.

God fucking lord.

EVEN ON /K/ WE HAVE BRAGFAGS TALKING ABOUT THEIR GIRLFRIENDS.

>>>/adv/

Fuck off

I left /r9k/ and /b/ to get away from you subhumans.
>>
>>29221837
She's a cunt. Tell her to kill herself or go back to whatever third world shithole she's from
>>
>>29221837

tell her to kill herself
>>
File: 06_iran_iraq_war.jpg (32 KB, 373x432) Image search: [Google]
06_iran_iraq_war.jpg
32 KB, 373x432
>>29221544
Marinefag, better a clean break now than her cheating on you after you leave.

>inb4 "shed never cheat on me"

Love is a chemical reaction in your brain meant to force us to mate, and has about an 8 month halflife, after you are gone she will slowly lose feelings of affection and thus any reason to remain loyal, she will swap out the man who is never there for some sweet talker who is.

Like I said. Better now than later. Get over it, its nothing anyone else hasnt had to deal with in the service before, or multiple times in a row usually.

Put on your big boy shorts and get it done.
>pic related, an iranian getting shit done in his big boy shorts.
>>29221730
You are in the airforce. You wont. Im infantry, I've been blown up like, twice. Its not that bad.
>>
>>29221837
>bait
>if not bait, you've officially relegated yourself to a non-flight status due to intimate relations with a foreign national

congrats OP, she's gonna fuck you regardless.
>>
>>29221837
What does her son think?
>>
File: cot_header.jpg (80 KB, 965x491) Image search: [Google]
cot_header.jpg
80 KB, 965x491
>>29221544
Dump the bitch. You have a duty. Don't throw a career and education away for a girl who will come around anyway if she is worth anything.

Jesus women are so stupid. Once she realizes how much money you are making and how badass your job is she will fucking come around.

I'm a USAF officer serving in Japan right now. In. Fucking. Japan. Girls are hardly a problem once you have a good career and look halfway decent.
>>
Haha OP you're in for a world of shit regardless. I was accepted to Colorado Springs for my dream and I chose not to so I could stay in state for a girl.
It didn't work out and I had a great time at my school anyways. I miss her to this day but I don't regret what I did.
If you're for real go to Colorado and enjoy your flight/the experience without a nagging woman, two of my friends that took their athletic offer to the academy are now D1 starting athletes at PAC-12 schools and their girlfriends dumped them and are now trailer trash.
Women don't and will never understand the military service commitment that a man feels.
Don't throw your life away for some woman when you're becoming the man you want to be.
>>
>>29221730
>Chairforce
>Dangerous
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>29221544
>I feel obligated to serve.
good goy
>>
>>29223600
> nonflight status due to relations with a foreign national
Is this real??
>>
>>29221730
My experience with pilots
>I have two urgent surgical casualties and one KIA! We're under small arms fire and I need an immediate evac! Special equipment: additional ambu bag for burn patient. Stand by for 6 digit RP over
>uh, negative. Possible dust storm predicted. No air assets available at this time. Recommend casevac. Medicine man out
Yea, you're "too expensive" to die
>>
>>29221544
Ok so I can deduce a few things so bear with me.
1) you are just out of highschool or maybe college
2) since youve been with her for 5years that means you were a teenager when you got with her
3)she bailed on you the first time you were going to be away from her for an extended period of time.

All in all I think you just got saved a lot of heart ache. When you are young shit like this is easier to recover from than when you are older (34yo speaking). If you had not accepted the program she would have either eventually cheated on you or otherwose bailed on you down the road. Her bailing over this speaks volumes to her character. There were likely red flags revealing her true character that you ignored because you were comfortable with her. That she bailed on you over this tells me she is very selfish and/or passive aggressive.
Go fly airplanes, in the end you will wind up with someone hotter and of much better moral fiber than her. Maybe even a range hottie.

Tldr: fuck that whore, you can do better
>>
>>29225058
No. Its not. I married a Russian. I still have my clearance and am eligible for a TS. I almost got a job with the CIA.
The nly thing it will do is create slightly more paperwork....but if you break contact now it wont be an issue later on.
>>
>>29221544
I'm assuming you're a guy in your early twenties/late teens. I promise, you will not regret getting dumped by your high school sweetheart for getting into aviation.

There is so much shit you haven't experienced you can't even fucking begin to fathom and you're on the right track to get a nice fucking life. Don't fuck it up over something you think is love.
>>
>>29225269
Is she a citizen tho? The airforce website says it's a disqualiying factor
>>
>>29225259
6 years of college my man.
Yeah I guess. I really do love her tho
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 460x276
>>29223566
Devil Doge here, can confirm what this guy is saying here.

She would've ran to Jody sooner or later, you don't need that in your life
>>
>>29225315
Mid twenties bro
>>
>>29225323
Not a citizen...but going through the process. Basically the clearance paperwork asks if you have any deep affections for any non-US citizen. So that Iraqi girl I was banging a few years back that lived with me? Not an issue. This girl, once she is gone, is no longer an issue. And why would she be? Will having banged out some tart from another country matter when you are at 30,000feet?
>>29225334
>Really do lover her
>6 years of college
HAHAHAHA! Sorry to laugh, but I have worn those shoes too. You were away from home for the first time and fell for the first decent girl you fucked. Happens to everyone! In time you will hate her for having wasted your time and preventing you from banging all those hot horny college girls. Think about all the fun you missed because of her!
Like I said, I have been EXACTLY where you are now. You will be fine. It sicks today, tomorrow it will suck less. Next week will be even better and a year from now you will be balls deep in some chick whos name you dont know (pro-tip dont guess her name)
>>
>>29225449
We knew eachother since 8th grade. We were friends all those years and I confessed how I felt in college. We moved in together in college but we didn't have sex for the first ~2 years. I asked her to marry me last year and she said yes. So I do have deep affections for her and she's more than just a girl I fucked that I fought feelings for.
>>
>>29225987
Caught
>>
>>29225987
Yeah. I had one like that. Together for 5 years, got engaged, was gonna marry her after my first deployment.

Then jodie showed up and he was just like, a really great guy ya know, just a great friend. Hes just so nice and somebody to talk to about how hard it is having her man gone for so long ya know. Nothing more, just a great guy. And I mean, its not a big deal that they are just hanging out and watching movies until 2 am in the house im paying rent for, friends just do that, hes just being a really great friend who is there for her while im in some shithole getting shot at, and I just really need to be more considerate of her feelings, quit trying to be so controlling about her friends, did I mention hes just really a great guy who is just a really really close friend?

Do I gotta spell it out, cuz I think you know how it turned out? It doesnt matter how long you weouttogether, what matters is how long you are apart. Going in single, and not getting attached will make literally every aspect of your life easier.

Look at it like this, if you go in with her literally every missed phone call, late rqply to a text, and announcement that shes hanging out with a group containing guys will be fucking torture. Its like fucking nails clawing at your fucking soul.

If you stay with her and dont join, you will spend the rest of your life trying to explain to yourself why you couldnt just man up and do it, and wondering if you really would have measured up.

Why do you think so many young men so bitterly talk shit about servicemembers? Were not better than them, we just took the plunge and measured up and they never did so they gotta justify it to themselves why they didnt try too, in many cases this turns to degrading the work of others as unworthy to make themselves feel better for being unproven or unworthy, even if the feeling is only in thier own minds.
>>
>>29224411
Anon living the seen dream. Fuck you very much. I wish I was slaying Japanese girls Innamilitary
>>
File: 1423989122649.jpg (46 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1423989122649.jpg
46 KB, 500x333
>>29225987
>>29225987
Well the reat remains true. While you were wasting time in her, you were prevented from enjoying some of the best years of your life. Yeah RIGHT NOW you feel like it was right, but years from now you will look back and as they say "hindsight is always 20/20."
What kind of woman bails on a guy because he wants to join his countries military? Not a good one to be sure. Especially with thay bit about "for a country that isnt hers." Nigga shes been here for a LONG FUCKING TIME so if sje hasnt adopted this country she needs to go the fuck back to where she came from.
>>
>>29226546
This. This post right here. Shit I have been trying to say it, but he said it better.
>>
>>29226546
Anon speaks the truth. Especially about fucking Jodie.
>>
>>29221753
Cause stripes on everything looks good.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.