[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a good high capacity pistol for a small woman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
What's a good high capacity pistol for a small woman?

Is a bersa even deadly?
>>
>>29210366
Glock 26
>>
File: Dont tread on me m8.png (200 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Dont tread on me m8.png
200 KB, 2000x1333
A good high capacity pistol for a woman is a good high capacity pistol for a man. You're a pussy if you can't show a Woman how to handle the same weaponry. Don't cheat them on defense.
>>
>>29210366
If you're a woman you don't need a gun, god gave you other means of survival.

Drop your panties and bend over, once the rape is finished your attacker will leave you unscathed.
>>
>>29210366

the tokarev is an excellent EDC CC due to its compact size, weight, and cartridge that has the lethality of 45ACP but the speed of a 9mm.
>>
>>29210375
I was looking at that.

>>29210393
No I'm not a woman, I'm buying one for my sister because she lives in nignogville
>>
>>29210366
That baseplates fucking stupid. What is that a Glock 36? That's not even high capacity. That gun sucks. There's too much room in the magwell. That color got discontinued because nobody liked it and .45 is stupid. Why did you post that gun? It doesn't even related to your question. Why is the word Glock on the case upside in the picture? Who the fuck takes a picture like that, it's stupid.
This thread is stupid.
We have a sticky and no Bersa de-fatalize the bullets when they come out because they're Argentinian and it was a contractual thing with that movie Madonna did where she sang that song.
>>
>>29210393
Wew lad, look at the edge on this one.
>>
Springfield xds
>>
>>29210424
Fucking kek
>>
>>29210402
No. 6+1 is not good, and neither is a 20 lb trigger pull.
Get a Shield, or a good .380, if you're compromising on mag capacity.
>>
any 9mm should be fine for a woman. I am a 250 man and 9mm out of my glock 19 feels like it has no recoil. Well I am rather shit at shooting pistols and it pops up a bit but it wouldn't hurt a child. I think 9mm is perfect for women, as it's probably the best round you can buy because it's easy to control and allows you to get multiple shots off easily. I dislike 40 sw because the recoil is so much more than a 9mm but it isn't going to hit that much harder.
>>
>>29210406

You don't just buy a gun for a woman

You have to get her on board with the idea of carrying it and how much training is involved with becoming proficient with it
>>
You could easily appendix carry a glock 19. Especially since you wouldn't have to worry about shooting anything off down there. ;)
>>
>>29210476
I'm prepared to do that before she gets a CPL. I'm just looking for options now on what to buy
>>
>>29210499

How does she plan to carry it?

Purse?
>S&W Bodyguard
>Ruger LCP

Waistband?
>Glock 26
>Glock 43

Obviously there are tons of other guns, but these are light and beginner friendly guns for right now
>>
>>29210366

Glock 43 if she's decent in handling firearms. Glock 26/27 and 19/23 because theyre easier shootera BUT harder to conceal and a gun you have on you 100% of the time but shoot worse trumps a gun you shoot better but only carry 95% of the time.

S&W Shield is a solid choice and gives you the option of safety/safetyless versions. Also M&P Compact.

Sig P938 and the 239 are good choices.

Walther and Springfiels also make good compacts and single stack microcompacts.

Ruger has the SP101 and the LCP and LCR if wheelguns are her thing just understand that .357 kicks like a mule in small guns but .38 can also be fires out of then and is a good caliber.

Just avoid smaller guns since these guns are demonstrably less effective than service calibers AND typically use direct blowback which typicaly has more felt recoil than delayed recoil operation found in slightly larger pistols.
>>
>>29210544
Waist band. There's no fucking way any woman could find a gun fast enough in their purse.
>>
>>29210562
Got it. Good man

I'll go look at the s&w shield.
>>
>>29210544
>>29210569
This, never carry inna purse.
>>
>>29210393

/b/ is
<---- that way
>>
>>29210366
I don't know... something with big bullets so you can't miss?

Why you shooting small women, OP?
>>
Glock 26 or M&P Shield. I dunno how small your sister is but if she's having trouble with trigger reach or even gripping the gun then single stack is the way to go. The best thing about the shield is that for a single stack 9mm it still has decent capacity.

I'm a capacity whore so I carry the glock 26.
>>
File: 1428888136093.png (87 KB, 390x352) Image search: [Google]
1428888136093.png
87 KB, 390x352
>>29210406
>I'm buying one for my sister because she lives in nignogville
>I'm going to make a decision for someone else
>I need help from other people to make a decision for myself to make a decision for someone else
>>
File: 1455159384068.gif (2 MB, 345x199) Image search: [Google]
1455159384068.gif
2 MB, 345x199
Anything she feels comfortable with. Let me guess, your just going to buy her something without letting her go with you to finger fuck shit arent you?. Teach your woman how to handle a firearm dumby. There are no "woman" or "man" guns. there are guns, thats it.
>>
>>29210569
I dunno man, my mom has one of those cc purses and the draw isn't half bad. I tried it out and could get 1.25 with reaction. Plus it has the advantage of being able to stick your hand in there and on the gun while walking to your car or wherever.
>>
>>29210602
Make sure she can rack the slide. My ex had a hard time with my shield at one point. She was pretty small though, and never really worked a day in her life.
>>
Get an LCP and make sure she fires at least a few hundred rounds through it for break in and familiarity.

Maybe not all at once. I am 6'5" 260 with a very high pain tolerance and after firing 250 consecutive rounds rather rapidly to break it in my hand was a bit raw.

That said my girlfriend fires it just fine.

LCP is a great EDC. Fits right in my pocket.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.