[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://mashable.com/2016/03/09/kid- shoots-gun-advocate-mom/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: kid.jpg (107 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
kid.jpg
107 KB, 950x534
http://mashable.com/2016/03/09/kid-shoots-gun-advocate-mom/#7mdojSZibgqO

She misspelled amendment. The irony is thick here. Antis love this shit. Why can't people keep guns away from their kids...is it really that hard?
>>
Fucking idiot.

I'm pro-2A but anyone who leaves a loaded handgun where a 4-year-old child can get to it should never be allowed to own a firearm again.
>>
>>29207117
This...if I lived alone it'd be one thing, but I can't even trust my girl not to accidentally off herself in the process of dusting.
>>
>.45

Surprised she wasn't in several pieces.
>>
>>29207394
I know right? The difference between 9mm and .45 is like the difference between a Nerf dart and an ICBM.
>>
>>29207405
>>29207394
9mm fags when will they learn?
>>
Seriously I grew up with 4 safes in the house. A gun doesn't belong out in the open for a number of reasons.

The only exception would possibly be a nightstand type gun. But only if it was put away in the morning.

A small handgun safe near the bed is still a safer option.
>>
>>29206853
>Kimber

Deserved it
>>
handgun go in the lock box on the night stand with the keys on a nail 6ft up on the wall. Keep your guns accessible, but not in reach of any people that do not know how to handle firearms correctly.
>>
File: 45.gif (2 MB, 240x103) Image search: [Google]
45.gif
2 MB, 240x103
>>
>north Florida
>>
>.45-caliber handgun was on the truck's floor

Jesus fuck she deserved it. Leaving a fucking .45 around like jewelry.
>>
>>29207461
What's wrong with Kimbers other than being wildly overpriced?
>>
>>29208546
Shit QC and shit customer service for an overpriced Jam o matic
>>
>>29208546
They used to be good, now the QC is almost non existent.
>>
>>29206853
>stupid fuckers ITT who think kids shouldn't simply be taught to be non-retarded
If your kid shoots you it's your fault for not teaching them that that's bad and how not to do it.
My mother grew up knowing where the loaded guns were and never shot anyone.
I grew up the same way.
I'm alive, and obviously so was she.
These people are fucking idiotic irresponsible shitheads.
>>
>>29209029

The kid was four, retard

Four year olds shouldn't operate guns or cars or lots of other things

Their shoes still have velcro on them and shit. They drink from cups using both hands.
>>
>>29209029
4 year olds don't think rationally, you can teach them but that's no guarantee they won't be a curious little shit toddler anyways.

Do both, teach them and keep them away from the guns until they're a bit older
>>
>>29207993
>north
Nope, central.

>Putnam County
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>29206853
>women
>guns

Why do so many mothers get shot by their kids?
>>
>>29209029
>>
>>29209046
So was my mother and so was I.
>>29209051
It was kept in a closet with my mother, but the ones in my house were either in a closet or the droor next to the bed.
I suppose that's "away" enough.
>>
>>29209076
>droor

Drawer.

And yes, when you're that young "out of sight, out of mind" heavily applies
>>
>>29209029
Yep people who rely too heavily on the school system. Math and science class doesnt teach you why you shouldnt stick a fork in the electric socket. Thats much better learned from experience.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.