[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SHTF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 8
File: bug-out-bag-items.jpg (2 MB, 2040x1360) Image search: [Google]
bug-out-bag-items.jpg
2 MB, 2040x1360
Survival / get home / bug out bag thread

Share tips, experiences, gear pics

>not allowed
People who can't run 5 miles without passing out
>>
>not allowed
>People who can't run 5 miles without passing out

0 Replies, 1 Poster
>>
I'm building a kit too, I mostly plan on bugging in at the house but I'd like to have an option to get out if necessary. I live in a hurricane prone area, so I've got food and multiple ways to make fire.
>>
>>29185726
I'm coming up on 60 in another couple years, I doubt I could meet your arbitrary fitness standard. I wouldn't be surprised if it also disqualifies the majority of the anons who collected a Purple Heart in the last decade.

You go ahead and enjoy your high school track meet circle jerk. I hope that works out for you.
>>
>>29185793
>arbitrary
>implying being able to run during shtf won't be a necessity
Kek
>>
>>29185793
Don't take it too personally, oldman. Age is not an excuse, and neither being lazy.
>>
>>29185793
>Sad old man on 4chan
>Age excuses
>Implying there's even a handful of anons WIA

What a pathetic post.
>>
>>29185793

Milfag here douche bag. Still do my 5 in 45 without passing out. Hope you break your hip you old codger.
>>
>>29185905
Pick up the pace
>>
>>29185793

OP wrecked by 60 yo. 36 and loving it.
>>
>tfw now i CAN run 5 miles without passing out
It's nice not being a fat fuck.
>>
>>29185726
BOBs are a waste of time and money. Why would you leave the safety and resources offered by a home? Unless you're fleeing flooding or fires, there is little reason to try and stuff shit in a cheap LAPG bag thinking that you'll live in the woods. Shit, trying turning off all the utilities in your house and see what happens. Or, take that BOB and run out the front door and see where you get and how well you last after 24 hours.
>>
>>29186657
41 and still running a sub 18:00 5k, and a sub 40:00 10k.
>>
>>29185876
Yeah why does the military move aging men from combat jobs, that's bullshit.
>>
>>29186702
>implying I'm not an /out/ist and spend large periods of time in the woods camping
You can't judge other based on your life, lad.

>>29186657
>wrecked
What? He is just mad because he will die if he tries to run, and probably that also applies to you.
>>
>>29185726
Why the hell do you have 4 knives? Plus a folding saw? And is the logbook for firestarter? Because otherwise it's just taking up space.
>>
>>29186750
Camping and BOBs are not the same thing nor are the people who assemble the gear for each one. Campers and thru hikers do shit that works. Preppers buy shit that they'll most likely never use.
>>
>>29186750

36 yo here. This year I have been training for strength every day and only do about 20 minutes max of cardio (10 minutes jump rope, 10 minutes box fan bike).
>>
Jesus Christ there are actually people on /k/ acting like petulant children who are men in their forties?
>>
>>29186774
>not wanting to have your flight records on you when shtf
It's like you don't wanna to be asked to pilot a rescue helicopter

It's just some random pic desu
>>
How much should it cost to set up my BOB? I am currently at $224.42, not including firearms and ammo. I still need to complete my medkit which has celox guaze and wound dressing but nothing else. I will get a standard medkit (bandaids, iodine, neosporin, etc...) And fish antibiotics for preventing infection, and a small suture kit with some scalpels and alcohol wipes and some sterile gloves. My bag all included is well under 20 lbs currently (about 14).
>>
File: HarriesFlashlightTechnique.gif (33 KB, 350x288) Image search: [Google]
HarriesFlashlightTechnique.gif
33 KB, 350x288
>>29186817
Welcome to 4chan, were guys older than your dad are browsing.
>>
>>29186797
You're thru hiking is not a comparable thing, people always rely on someone sending them the stuff they need along the way.

>>29186803
Good for you then.
>>
>>29186845
Let's just face it. /k/, /o/, and /diy/ are the ultimate dad boards
>>
>>29186841
>How much should it cost to set up my BOB?
Depends on the amount and the quality of the stuff that you're buying. With less than $500 you're capable of getting a pretty decent kit if you have the firearms and backpack already.
>>
>>29186879
Yeah, and, there are plenty of 11 day stretches on the AT where you don't have mail drops. 11 days out of you bag. You're sure as shit not carrying some old milsurp shitbag with 40lbs of moldy canvas and molle gear in it.

But, hey, if you like tossing money away to build something you'll never use - then kit up a BOB and have dreams about using the shit in it.
>>
>>29186921
There are more than a few dads browsing k, that's for sure. Best part about being middle aged - I have the money to do and buy the things the kids here can only dream of.
>>
>>29186921
No wonder there's so much bullshit passed around here followed by smug adultism.
>>
>>29186931
Yeah I have firearms and backpack. I may be looking at getting new firearms to replace old ones or something but yeah at 224.52 I'm pretty pleased.
>>
>>29186797
Fucking This!

I've been backpacking for years. I'm also a bit of a survivalist. Most of the BOB shit those 50 year old, goatee wearing faggots at the gunshow shill is unnecessary garbage. If you want to know what you need to survive innawoods for a week or more, talk to an experienced backpacker.
>>
>>29187024
The funny thing is lightweight bushcraft isn't going to help in a war, and BoB bullshit isn't either. Solid supply chains are what make people survive, not Wolverines fantasies.
>>
>>29187024
Realistically the only thing I'd add to a Bob fromnmy general backpacking is a bit of an expanded med kit and firearms.

Am I the only person who thinks having armor and shit is retarded in a SHTF situation?
>>
>>29187024
Yep, it's reality versus fantasy. What k hates the most is people that do and do it well. This board would rather lap up BS stories from inexperienced internet experts than do or try anything.
>>
>>29187044
I don't think most people here are talking about war, they're talking about complete societal breakdown.
>>
>>29186712
Damn dude.
>>
>>29185726
>run 5 miles
why?

Also, who bugs out? (barring your house being physically destroyed somehow)

Bugging in is always best

Also, you're a gay little cardio bunny if you can run that. Post body pic
>>
>>29187102
>Also, you're a gay little cardio bunny if you can run that. Post body pic

Sorry, five miles is impressive to you?
>>
>>29187102
I'm sure you've heard the one about the bear and the guy tying his shoes?
>>
>>29186702
This desu. When all these fags bug out niggers will walk in and loot all their shit, then they will come home to nothing
>>
>>29187115
Sounds like a canadian best seller

>>29187113
I'm a fatass who hasn't been to the gym in a few months and can run it, but what I was getting at is that if OP wants to act like running is all that then he's prob a little cardio bunny. Being able to march at a good clip for hours loaded with gear is much more useful than running a few miles, then having to pant and rest for 20 mins to get going again
>>
>>29187085
Stopped running the 50km, 50mi, and 100mi runs to focus on running the shorter stuff. I can still run a 5:10 mile too. No one says you have to get slow when you get old. People use age as and excuse for being lazy and getting fat.

If you're genetically gifted a high VO2 max, then make use of it.
>>
>>29187102
>Also, you're a gay little cardio bunny if you can run that.
>thinks 5 miles is impressive in any way

>Post body pic
>he's also a faggot

Just end yourself
>>
>>29187186
You're 41 and still marathoning? Enjoy your double knee replacements at 50
>>
>>29187216
He's probably a liar
>>
>>29187216
>this is what fatasses believe
Kek
>>
File: IMG_1883.jpg (2 MB, 2816x2112) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1883.jpg
2 MB, 2816x2112
>>29187216
There is no medical proof to that claim at all. Obesity is far harder on the knees and sitting all day kills the hips.

>>29187227
Unless you're new here, it's not like I haven't been doxed. All my results are on marathonguide.com and there are results you can find on the ultrarunning race result trackers. If you know anything about the Boston Marathon, you'll know the significance of those medals.
>>
>>29187232
I work in the PT field big guy, we have seen dozens of runners in their 40s and 50s for meniscectomies, astym, knee replacements, etc.

Running is HARD on the knees. We have an antigravity treadmill just to pander to these people because they fuck their knees up so bad
>>
>>29187227
If you want to look like a fool, tell me what order you want these medals (from left to right) arranged in and I'll gladly help you look like an ass with another photo
>>
>>29187335
Yeah, there are shitloads of medical journals and articles linking marathoning to knee degeneration, but do what you want. You'll be in PT before 55 unless your menisci are invincible
>>
>>29187371
Fair enough
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 1024x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 1024x700
>>29185726
>>
>>29187371
So you're not a medical doctor.

>dozens out of millions of runner.

How many inactive fatties have you seen needed joint replacements?

Even when I was running 100 mile weeks I stayed injury free. Today, I'm much more fit than the jocks I grew up with and the other people my age. Age is just a number.
>>
>>29187406
>shitloads
No citation needed on that one.

ITT: A community college student pretends to be a DPT.
>>
36 yo again. yeah I strongly agree all the shit about running is too bad for the joints. mine can be painful on occasion too. if you aren't running on sand you will regret it. swimming is arguably better than running for this reason.
>>
>>29187069
I carry one or two firearms while backpacking. It depends on where I'll be whether or not I bring my CC, but I generally bring a 10/22 strapped to my Deuter.
>>
>>29187429

Your personal success for the last few years doesn't mean shit.

https://www.google.com/#q=running+meniscus+injury

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4133467/

http://www.livestrong.com/article/552067-degenerative-meniscus/
>>
Running is hard on the knees if you don't use proper form. There is actually a very specific way you're supposed to run that doesn't come naturally to most people. It helps if you strike with the fore foot but you can't just start doing that one day cause likely you'll injure yourself. Instead you should slowly train yourself to run properly.
>>
>>29187044
>>29187075
Or finding themselves needing to leave an unsafe situation on foot for a few days.

I think the BOB preppers planning for all out war are delusional.
>>
BOBs are just meant to get you back home safely and comfortably, I don't know where you guys got the impression it is a bag for wartime.
>>
>>29187487
Agreed. I just am planning to get out to my location which has power and warmth and water and beer with a few friends with way too much food and a workout center and just party it out til the end of time.
>>
>>29187446
Never said I was a DPT, I'm a BS in athletic training/sports medicine who works under a DPT, but my degree isn't the point. You haven't read shit or treated shit. Maybe next time you marathon actually try talking to other runners your age. You think PT clinics have tents there just because we care about you?
>>
>>29187044
>>29187075
>>29187487
That said, I am a veteran and do have my AR with plenty of mags ready if they're ever needed.
>>
Anyone have tips on becoming a better swimmer w/o taking classes? I'm a pretty weak swimmer but I'm not awful, just need more practice I think.
>>
>>29187508
BOB and get home bags are not the same, but basement neckbeards and tin foil hats think they are.
>>
File: 1455132248578.jpg (76 KB, 680x471) Image search: [Google]
1455132248578.jpg
76 KB, 680x471
>>29185726
>>
>>29187546
Yoga, no I'm not trolling. That and improving your cardio outside the pool.
>>
>>29187546
Get a speedo with a drag suit (fuck the h8ers)

Do 100 yd sets to start, then work your way up to 300s. Do 25 yd sprints in between sets
>>
>>29187474
And yet it's like you didn't even bother to read your own links. Here's a great money shot from the livestrong link

>A degenerative meniscus occurs as part of the normal aging process due to the breakdown of the collagen fibers that make up the cushion between your thigh and shin bone.

Shit, it's like you're a 2.2GPA student and don't know the difference between degenerative.and acute.

Nearly 30 years of running injury free. I can still roll out a bed on any given day and run a comfortable 4:00 marathon and then get up the next morning and do it again. When you look back at guys like Frank Shorter, Amby Burfoot, and John Kelly you have to wonder when dudes from those generations running it little my that Converse Chucks were able to run well into their 70's and never had joint issues. To say that "running is the cause" makes you one shitty DPT wannabe.
>>
>>29187594
Or maybe you didn't bother to read it, and looked for some cherrypicking bullshit to argue with me. From the same article: "The degeneration can be the result of years of high-impact activity or normal wear and tear over time, but often this weakening causes your cartilage to rip apart. This tearing can result in pain, your knee being difficult to move, a feeling of weakness in your knee and/or an inability to move your knee as freely as before"

High impact wear, IE running
>>
>>29187510
The degree is the point. You're a hack and a fraud. I run with many, many, people my age and much older.

PT tents at marathons. They are there as an advertisement to the back of the pack 300lb "I watch the biggest loser" vibram runners.

Call me when you can run a marathon. Or, call me when you're a ranked ultra-runner. Or call me when you run a marathon faster than 97.5% of anyone trying to run a marathon (yes that's where my boston qualifying time puts me).
>>
>>29187636
I posted race hardware. Post your degree or STFU. Now's your chance nancy boy!
>>
>>29187652
>>29187672
Shoo shoo. I don't have to "post my degree" and I won't. You may be a good marathoner, you may never have an injury. But facts are facts, and the longer into your life you run, the more likely you'll need a knee replacement.

I can only hope that you're as much of a dick to your future DO as you are to me so that he's extra rough on you during your total knee
>>
File: GTFO.jpg (41 KB, 627x470) Image search: [Google]
GTFO.jpg
41 KB, 627x470
>>29187728
>I don't have to "post my degree" and I won't.
And there we go. Don't, won't = CAN'T.

There we go. Another 4fraud caught playing adult. Thanks for playing there kid. This was fun.
>>
>>29187787
Boohoo, little man, I won't play your infantile games and now you're throwing a tantrum. You really must be 41. You sure are acting like a privileged 70's baby.
>>
Your water heater has a good amount to last you a while.
>>
k always eats their own. give it to the enemy lads not your /k/omrades.
>>
>>29187820
Oh no, this is fun. You're playing adult and you walked into a bear trap that you didn't see coming. There are so many of you here. So, man up and back up your claims. It should be easy enough to do. What, you don't have your degree or degree wallet card laying around somewhere? There's a reason you won't post it. YOU DON'T HAVE ONE!. That's how it works. It really works like that when you refuse to provide the qualifications you claim to have.

I like how fast this was quelled:
>>29187227

With a simple pic of stuff that's sitting on a shelf behind my desk. That's how it works. You post up the proof and people suddenly back down. Yeah, I run a lot. Yeah, I'm really fast both overall and for my age.
>>
>>29187652
I was liking to read you but now you're just acting like a dick
>>
>>29187102
I do two half marathons a year and I lift in the off season. I'm 5'10" 180 lb. even if I haven't run more than three times in three months, five miles is fucking easy
>>
>>29187875
It's a little depressing that you're so desperate to save face on the internet that you want to discredit a total stranger by demanding that I post my degree, which isn't even an impressive one. Honestly a BS in sports med is kind of sad and I've been kicking myself for not doing something else.

Good luck with your marathons and knees. I really hope I never have to treat you, you're an asshole
>>
>>29187888
I'm being a dick because I'm calling out a fraud. Wanna talk about running and running injuries. 30 years of experience. One of the 75 fast 50km runners in north america (during my long distance years). I've run with olympic level runners, yes a few of them have been ot the trials. I've run with people who run 5000 miles a year. I've run with people who can run a sub 4:10 mile. This is the company I keep. These are the people who have coached me. So, yeah, when it comes to running I'm more than an expert and I will gladly back up my running claims - since IT'S THAT GODDAMN EASY TO DO.
>>
>>29187922
You never had credit. You refused to back up your claims with a simple time stamped photo. You're a fraud, that's all there is to it.
>>
>>29186702
I keep an INCH bag in my home just in case I HAVE to leave. I keep a BOB in my car to get back to my home.
>>
>>29187922
I'm really enjoying this thread. It's helping keep me up to break this 7 hour time difference jet lag from yesterday. Thank you for making me laugh so much.
>>
>>29187951
You're the patient that PTs, PTAs and ATs make fun of, because you think your personal experiences transcends medical knowledge

It's honestly pretty funny how salty you are about this shit. Knee twinging a bit lately?
>>
>>29187951
>>29187977
Responding to one comment twice, wow

I think I have touched a nerve
>muh knees
>>
>>29187932
That's impressive and good for you but then you just tried to humiliate the other anon, which you should not feel the need to do. You called him and then went after his blood. Not my problem tho, just sayin'
>>
>>29187998
Still keeping up the act. Cute. Entertaining. Sad....

>transcends medical knowledge

Oh, still going with that sports med degree thing. Did you have a class in applying athletic tape to ankles?
>>
>>29188067
When he/she didn't go away and dug in on the lie, it was time to have fun with this child. He/she, could easily make me look like a fool and post the pic - but then that would also make me the winner by forcing someone to do something they refuse to do.

Either way, I win. That's how it goes.
>>
>>29188072
Actually yeah, taping and bracing. It's so ATs can put your broken feet, ankles, and knees back together after you fuck them up
>>
>>29186702
water
>>
>>29187216

Sudden Cardiac Death.

Only marathoners and climbers.

Us sedentary fatass faggots will get afib and infarctions and live to die another day. You Jim Fix erryday cardio fags will just expire in the middle of your "healthy" obsessive compulsive waste of life.
>>
>>29188095
Still not posting the degree. Still not a DPT. Still not a medical professional. At best, you'd be a high school trainer. You have no more medical training than a paramedic.
>>
>>29187335
>There is no medical proof to that claim at all

no proof that distance runners shred their knees into sliced gristle and need replacements on the regular?

google that shit faggot
>>
>>29188091
>I win
Kek, whatever man.

But since you do have indeed impressive times care to share some tips with someone trying to getting more into running?

>26
>5"10
>172
>in above average shape
>played football all my life (Euro)
>trying to achieve half marathon in less than 1:30:00
>trying to run at least the main marathon in my country each year
>currently running 10km in 1h
>free time to train
Thanks.
>>
>>29188206
I already told you my degree, you have tried your best to shoot it down and now you're babbling like an infant about how it doesn't matter.

Go back to circlejerking about bernie on plebbit, I'm not arguing with a worthless boomer baby any more.
>>
>>29188258
So, there this odd thing. If you want to get faster over longer distance you need to get stronger and faster over shorter distances. The Yasso 800s work really well at building that strength you'll need after mile 8 - I've run with Bart Yasso, awesome dude. If you don't like track workouts there are always hill repeats that will also build that strength. The ideal hill is 1/8 to 1/4 of a mile long and has a 6% grade. You push those hills as hard as you can, then you trot back down and do it over again. Just 10 repeats like that in a workout once a week will start to show results in your longer run of the week.
>>
>>29188215
Maybe I'll check out a wikipedia article on it.
>>
>>29188266
He's a trip that keeps coming back to shill his Youtube channel, every now and then he attracts too much attention and gets banned.
>>
>>29188266
Still not able to post a pic of something that should be at hand. Keep going.

>>29188450
Protip: despite your baseless claims, I am not banned nor am I evading any ban.
>>
>>29188450
If you're looking for shilling. I did just post some video I shot at a military demo in South Africa. There are some photos in the video description as well. Lots and lots of battle tested homegrown South African military hardware including their attack helicopter.

https://youtu.be/u0JLAAtHAMU
>>
>>29188374
Thanks, I will look at that. Just two other things, do you recommend trainning everyday or like once every two days? Also, is adding weights a stupid idea to have when running?
>>
>>29188560

When you coming to Philly for a visit boet?
>>
>>29188570
Never everyday. That is how you end up seeing our fake doctor. Four days a week and 5 at most.

Monday - Yasso or Hills
Tuesday - 6 miles at 80% of best pace
Wednesday - rest or repeat tuesday workout
Thursday - 6-8 miles at 80%
Friday - rest
Sat or Sun - run 80% of your target race distance (10m if you're planning on a half marathon and 20 miles if you're planning on a marathon) Rest the other day.

Doing some form of resistance training is always helpful - weights, powerbands, P90x.
>>
>>29188625
I live just up 422. When are you coming to shoot a match at Lower Providence? It's warming up. IDPA and steel won't be cancelled for weather.
>>
File: 1454983061916.jpg (2 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
1454983061916.jpg
2 MB, 3648x2736
>>29188634
Thank you man, very much appreciated.
>>
>>29188702
Good luck with it man. You have to listen to your body. It's more about quality training then it is about quantity of training. Three good hard miles is much better than 6 sloppy sluggish miles. Your body will tell you when it can go and when it can't. Yasso and hills, you can't go wrong with those two.
>>
>>29188650

I don't even have a car anymore, I ride my bike everywhere. I'm running up student debt to the tune of about 150 dollars a day, decided to get married, and have almost no free time.

Living the dream.
>>
>>29187975
That's not a BOB, it's a GHB. Same function as a BOB, except you're heading in the opposite direction.
>>
>>29188768
>decided to get married
Welcome to the club of where you don't get to do anything you want to do anymore. Saturday's at Ikea looking and shit that you just know you're going to have to put together.

I got to make time to shoot more matches this year.
>>
>>29188836

>Welcome to the club of where you don't get to do anything you want to do anymore.

It's even worse when she's providing ~90% of the money you're collectively spending.
>>
>>29188876
Ouch man, that hurts.
>>
File: Oprtr.jpg (63 KB, 600x415) Image search: [Google]
Oprtr.jpg
63 KB, 600x415
>>29185793
Jeez man you are older than my dad. How's life treating you? My dad has diabetes even though his bmi is not even 25.
>>29185726
>>29185812
>>29185883
>>29185905
>>29186657
>>29186712
At what age do you start to get noticeable muscle loss? I am 26 and i think i will quit my job or get reduced hours just to stay in shape since i dont want to get old and just never achieve my potential. I have enough money to stop working for probably years.
>>
>>29189215
What do you do when the money runs out? I have noticed no loss in energy or muscle. I'm running just as fast as I was a 16 year old.
>>
>>29189215
That kyphosis though
>>
>>29185726
But do you even lift?
>>
>>29188634
Cry more bitch.

I honestly hope you need a total knee
>>
>>29189447
>no degree show in pic.
>>
>>29189447
It's ok, he's a tripfag. He's obviously got nothing else good going on his life so he needs special attention on an anonymous image board.
>>
>>29189511
Holy fuck, not that guy but you come across like a 5 year old on a school playground.
>>
>>29189264
I am an only son and going back to live with mom and pops would be easy since they are begging me to come back. I could live under their home without any bills. I got a bachelor's degree that I want to use to join the sheriff's office but i cannot join until i am a full us citizen (I only have a us passport and need a certificate). What should i do? I was driving trucks for a living but it is too much sacrifice. :(
>>
>>29189610
>cannot join until i am a full us citizen (I only have a us passport and need a certificate)

this makes no sense at all. If you were naturalized, you would have gotten your naturalization certificate at your swearing in ceremony. You need that certificate to get your U.S. passport. If you're born a U.S. citizen, there is no citizen certificate, your birth certificate is what you have and you need that to get your U.S. passport. Something isn't adding up here.

Also, there is no partial U.S. citizenship. You either are or you aren't.

>>29189531
How much time are you spending lurking around daycare playgrounds? Sicko!
>>
>>29187335
Though I think you've been an insufferable asshole a fair amount and shilled a lot of your youtube stuff, that's pretty damn neat.
>>
>>29189959
Not enough time, I've still got my damn job to go to.
>>
>>29190117
Yeah, not making any sense. Better jump thread.
>>
>>29189215
>How's life treating you?

Ok, I guess. I could bitch about the VA and Tricare, but so can everybody else. I got a wife, house, job, guns, a dog and some cats. Doing pretty good, all told.
>>
>>29190116
It's not like I make money from YouTube, no one does. Most of my videos in the last two years have been DIY shit. If I posted it as an anon you'd be fine with it. You have problems with trips and names here and it's been that way for nearly a decade. The best part about the internet is that I'm not duct taping you to a chair and holding your eyelids open and forcing you to watch anything. In fact, my use of a name makes it much easier to filter me out if the sight of my name makes you rage.

I've taken foreign /k/ anons shooting when they visited.
I gotten to shoot full auto shit in another country with its police force
I've attended a foreign military celebration and demo to shoot photos and video
I've shown you how to treat a gunshot injury and brought an EMT/RN/Combat tested Army medic on cam to show how it's done.
I've done step by step builds on target stands
I've done videos on how to hide guns if a safe is not in your budget
I've tried to get swat called on me for an "assault tripod"

>all qualities of "an insufferable asshole"

If those are things that are not /k/ then speak up now.

I'm not forcing you to watch anything. I make videos that I want to make and they find their way to plenty of people who have the same interest and want to watch.

My videos have been used to TFB, TTAG, Outdoorhub, The NRA, ENDO, wideopenspaces, saysuncle, usconcealedcarry, theblaze, infowars, and many others. So, I really don't need to "shiil" here. I've always been here and I'll keep being here. I do what few others here are doing. I create and share original content. If that's a problem for you, that's something you'll need to work out or learn how to filter me out.

It's bed time for me. Don't worry, I have a fun DIY video planning for this weekend if it rains - it's an indoor project.
>>
>>29190138
You remind me a lot of Mike Pigg.
>>
>>29185726

You only run if your life depended on it.

Otherwise it's a waste of calories and energy.
>>
>>29187175
True for ruck vs run relevance but he may be in the promotion point mindset
Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.