[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to ease a girl into the idea of shooting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
File: maxresdefault.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
Met a girl at college, and she seems pretty cool. Likes the outdoors and art. Pretty cool girl. She's asked me about what I'm into and we've been on a few dates. I told her I'm really into shooting as a hobby. She said "Oh, I've never shot a gun before.". When I said I could take her out sometime she said "I'd love to but I'm kind of afraid of guns. I DON'T HATE THEM OR ANYTHING!, I'm just worried I'd hurt myself or someone else by accident if I was ever handed one."

I told her that if she ever was up for it, I'd love to take her. I didn't want to push it because pushing anything gun related usually doesn't go well.

Don't plan on bringing it up until we go on a few more dates/actually become an exclusive thing, but when it does happen (Good feeling about this one) how do I ease her fear of guns? She seems like she's willing to learn, but she's kind of ridden with anxiety about trying all sorts of things (Took her hiking last week and she was hesitant to walk up to edge of 140 foot cliff drop), and guns are no different for her.
>>
>>29122379
You have to ease the idea into her first ;^)
>>
File: image.gif (667 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
667 KB, 400x400
>>29122379
Start small OP.
Get her to enjoy the target shooting aspect first, then the curiosity of larger guns will come naturally over time.
Just don't hand her a .45 or some large caliber, If she's already nervous about It, then scaring her will surely ruin your chances of turning her to the dark side.
>>
>>29122454
fuck off lol
>>
Start with a finger during sex. First, just play around the outside before actual entrance. Eventually, after several sessions, you should be using your fingers regularly. Eventually, you'll get what you want.
>>
>>29122379
convince her to go out once just with a .22 or something, then fuck her good when you get home (meaning give her a good orgasm, worry about yours after hers) then she will subconsciously associate guns with awesome orgasms. problem solved.
>>
>>29122379
pics of grill so we know what we are working with
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 400x489) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 400x489
>>29122656
I like how you think anon....
>>
>>29122709
it's literally what I did with my gf. got home, ate her out for a while, then after she came once i fucker her til she came again, then I turned her over and finished up inside her. never had an issue taking her out again.
>>
File: 1448909157324.gif (61 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1448909157324.gif
61 KB, 300x360
>>29122656
wise words from a wise man
>>
>>29122379
If she needs easing, she ain't worth pleasing.
>>
>>29122379
Start small with a .22lr and work up at her pace.

Dont push guns, just stand firm on your hobby. If she is really into you she will want to try it out and accept it
>>
File: Brilliant.jpg (24 KB, 370x278) Image search: [Google]
Brilliant.jpg
24 KB, 370x278
>>29122656
>>
File: 3730317.jpg (274 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
3730317.jpg
274 KB, 1200x1600
:)
>>
Maybe take her to the range but tell her she doesn' have to shoot, she can just look first. Demonstrate shooting with a 22, explain what you're doing, try not to be too autistic. Thay way she can familiarize herself with shooting without the added stress of having to do it.

And if she changes her mind she can try anytime.
>>
keep telling her she's doing great and when she hits the target tell hell how good she's at shooting that you didn't expect that on first time etc ....
>>
>>29122379
Be word.

.22lr
>>
>>29122475

Don't worry, I'm sure OP can do nothing else other than start small... and stay small.
>>
>>29122454
Ease the idea or ease the D?

I'd ease the D a few times first, then talk about taking her to the range. That way if she flips out, OP has gotten to dip his wick a few times.
>>
>>29122379
Show her videos of dindus attacking women
>>
>>29122379

She's afraid to try new things. This isn't a keeper OP. She'll always be belly aching and dragging her feet for the rest of your life.
>>
>>29122379
>she was hesitant to walk up to edge of 140 foot cliff drop
Like most people?

Come on, OP, nobody puts their life at risk on a whim. If a gust blew at that point, which you cannot predict - no matter how experienced you are at climbing hills, you'd be so fucked.
>>
Slip her a mickie when she isn't looking, take her shooting when she's unconscious.
>>
>>29122379
Take her down into the basement and show her your moist nugget.
>>
>>29122379
Youre doing good, OP. Dont bring it up for a little while, she already knows you like them so there's no point restating that. She doesn't seem anti-gun which is good. Maybe in a month or so, mention that youre gonna go shooting, maybe with some buddies (she might feel better with more people) and invite her to come along. I took my girlfriend shooting for the first time and she loved it, although she didnt have the whole anxiety like your girl has. Good luck OP
>>
Whenever my girlfriend expresses fear in something, whether rational or not, I walk her through the process of breaking down the general fear into what, specifically, is causing the anxiety.

This works better when you've known the person for a while. Probably longer than several months or a year.

Find out what, specifically, causes a particular fear within the subject. You probably can guess what it is, but the important part is that the person in question realizes it and vocalizes it.
>>
Protip: Only put one bullet in the gun. First-timers always turn around, finger on the trigger, with a big smile saying "Did I hit it?" Even if you just explained the safety rules right before they shot.
>>
File: Image-12[1].jpg (81 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
Image-12[1].jpg
81 KB, 576x432
>>29122379
From my experience, pellet guns, especially if you have two. And let her use the one she likes better in that case.
It's an easy way to have conversation while shooting and having cheap fun. Maybe even drop some money to get her a nice one too if she's into it enough.
Bring real guns with, but let her get into those at her own pace. I know my gf loves shooting and even does it alone now sometimes, but she still isn't much for shooting my really big stuff. That's not to say she doesn't get a kick out of shattering gourds with my psl, but she'd rather shoot pellet guns most of the time.
Then we've been using a target like this lately at about 20 yards or so plus a shoot-n-see paper target next to it. At least my pellet gun is strong enough to swing the smallest spinner pretty good. I'm usually going for the smallest one, but she goes between the big and middle ones most of the time.
>>
>>29122379
My GF is a better clay shooter then anyone I know (including me) and is the heiress to a Kansas real estate fortune :^)

p.s she likes to be choked and let's be do anal when she's drunk
>>
>>29122379
First, walk her through basic safety stuff. Emphasize when the firearm is safe, either by direction or handling. Once she's got that down, move on to the proper ways to hold the gun and aim.

Now that she's got the basics, move on to the actual shooting. As others have said, nothing big at first. 9mm and 5.56mm should be the biggest you try and start her off with since both are pretty low recoil guns. From here, either she'll be scared shitless or have a raging girl boner.
>>
>>29125600
You better lock that shit down, man. Even if she divorces you, you'll be the one getting paid. Alimony? More like ammo-mony.
>>
>>29125680
>you'll be the one getting paid
And why would anon get paid?
>>
>>29125720
Because she's some sort of heiress and he's (presumably) a greasy neckbeard with minimal income.
>>
The first time my wife came with me to shoot, she didn't like holding the .22 rifle I started her on. But she loved shooting my GP100. A full size revolver might be a good gun for girls to start with.
>>
>>29125680
>ammo-money
Kek
>>29125727
Nah I keep my grease and neck line in check
>>
>>29122636
Kek. Underrated post
>>
File: aw yeah nigga.png (183 KB, 447x483) Image search: [Google]
aw yeah nigga.png
183 KB, 447x483
>>29122656
Pretty soon she'll orgasm from gunshots alone!
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.