[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Types of people at the range
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 25
File: gunrange.jpg (169 KB, 1200x839) Image search: [Google]
gunrange.jpg
169 KB, 1200x839
What kinds of people do you see at the range?

>The tacticool kiddy
>The old cowboy with a revolver

This video gave me a hearty kek too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g5p6b-ZZ5Y
>>
>>28735417
I go to a pretty exclusive range in the middle of nowhere with mostly fudds and normal guys, if anyone's there. usually I'm there by myself or with whoever I bring.
>>
>>28735417
Someday you should actually go to a range.
>>
File: IMG_0995.jpg (1 MB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0995.jpg
1 MB, 1632x1224
i shoot by myself innawoods, only way to shoot desu.
>>
>>28735537
How do you keep missing the roof of your mouth?
>>
>>28735417
Nam vet guy with camo pants and POW 'Never Forget' biker vest
>>
File: calm1.webm (560 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
calm1.webm
560 KB, 1080x1920
>>28735574
did i forget a trigger warning? have a calming webm
>>
>>28735590
it would be more calming if the resolution didn't suck shit.
>>
>>28735417
Jarheads. Just jarheads
>>
File: rock.jpg (954 KB, 1224x1632) Image search: [Google]
rock.jpg
954 KB, 1224x1632
>>28735602
i know, have a cool rock instead
>>
>>28735602
What do you expect from filter bait?
Quality?
>>
>>28735627
>filter bait
>letting tripfags trigger you
go back to /reddit/
>>
>>28735639
ok.
>>
File: pucktoon23[1].jpg (249 KB, 643x760) Image search: [Google]
pucktoon23[1].jpg
249 KB, 643x760
>>28735574
I lol'd
you muh nigga
>>
>>28735616
thanks friend
>>
>The asian girl dressed as a french maid shooting an AR15 while her friend records her with her phone

I swear this happened once, it was fucking bizarre. I can only assume it was for some sort of youtube channel.
>>
>>
>>28735675
a lot of people who dont hate guns see it as a novelty. they make videos or pics and post them on facebook.
as long as theyre safe, i have no issues with such shenanigans
>>
>>28735417
The guy in the next lane that taps the button a few times to make sure his target is a foot farther than yours.
>>
>>28735616
>>28735590
>>28735537
where do you shoot? this looks like Washington....
>>
>>28735758
it is Washington
>>
>>28735758
washington
>>
>>28735765
my first impostor :3 im finally a tripfag
>>
>>28735787
I'm a stalker, I knew you were in washington, so I figured I would answer for you. don't worry, friend. no one thinks I'm you
>>
>>28735765
>>28735787
I'm in SW, you?
>>
>>28735796
you in wa senpai?

>>28735803
snohomish county
>>
>>28735807
no, I just frequent the cancer general.
>>
>>28735807
well if you are ever in clark county let me know
>>
>>28735817
i see

>>28735819
i know a guy from cc
>>
>>28735830
well good tons of places to shoot and everyone is pretty damn gun friendly.... There is a new indoor range, not sure how I feel about it $20 an hour and right next door to my usual shooting spot. that is 20 for the day
>>
>>28735864
>$20 an hour
jesus fuck
>>
>>28735877
But it's all "fancy"..... and "exclusive"..... lol
>>
>>28735906
whats the name? do they have a cool range with pop up target and shit
>>
>>28735915
No pop up targets just movable ones...
It's called safefire.... have to buy there targets too.... but the shop isn't bad. Still have a local shop I would recommend more though.
>>
>>28735939
sounds like a shitty range desu. i prefer the free innawoods
>>
>>28735417
> The Fudd and Fuddlet
> The old man with revolvers he got from his old man, and has a story for each
> The Mosin fag who needs to get rid of a spam can
> The black powder ranger
> *Click* *Click* ... *Click* *Click* ... *Click* *Click* *BOOM*
> The guy shooting 45-70 who can't believe I'm shootin' 30 cal out of an AR
> They guy who keeps leaning over to see what the hell I'm shooting.
> The kids who set the target out at 25 yards, and can't even hit it at 5, but they manage to hit my target just fine
> The girl who shoots better than her boyfriend
> The chain smoking woman who's pissed at everything
> The AK fag who's having a great day, possibly a little too great
> The guy who walks up as we're setting up and starts blasting while we have our ears off
> The guy who sees my brass catcher, and brings me all the range trash he finds
> The kid who sees my patches and forgets to hide his power level
> the fat fuck who Chris Costa's his file and loses it between his rolls
> The Nigger who's tacticool revolver can't into primers
>>
>>28735968
me too, I have had way to many run ins with idiots at the range....
Just last week a guy with a P226 sweeped me (loaded trying to find his bag)
>>
File: pol goes to the range.webm (1011 KB, 761x433) Image search: [Google]
pol goes to the range.webm
1011 KB, 761x433
Thanks got something to do now
>>
>>28735675
We must find this video. For science. And masturbation purposes.

But seriously, are you in Japan? That's the only place I could think of such shenanigans happening,
>>
>>28735616
that is a cool rock
>>
>>28736514
California.
>>
>>28735985
You forgot
>the vietnam vet husband who shoots without earpro because he's not a pussy
>but neglects his wife who is plugging her ears with her fingers because it's so goddamn loud
>>
absolutely no one and I go during public hours too. There may be one or two other people there but they are just regular guys.
>>
I just went to the range for the first time, haven't fired a gun in 5 years. I was super nervous about fucking up if someone called cease fire, but soon just focused on my shooting and was having the time of my life. By the end of it, I was double-tapping my usp 45 and had the biggest, most genuine grin on my face.

What would you do if you saw someone like me? Would I be considered obnoxious?
>>
>>28736684
Nope. I dont care about double tapping as long as you can control it
>>
>>28736701

It wasn't hitting the floor but I was having some real issues in adjusting for recoil before I even hit the target, definitely missed the whole target for 20% of my shots. Never hit someone else's target or something like that.
>>
>>28736722
Eh it takes practice to get the right grip down. I would also offer to let you try some of my guns that I brought.
>>
>>28735417
I go to a really nice indoor range with computerized targets, great air filtration, a friendly staff, lots of lanes and prices that are actually a bit high.

Went there a few days ago and there's a new rule, you have to carry your gun from the table to the stall in your range bag and from the stall to the table in the range bag. You cannot carry a gun the 8 or so feet from the lane stall to the table behind you anymore.
>Okay whatever, that's odd.
So I followed the rule and shot there for a while. Then this guy comes in and the RO is explaining the rule to him.
He asks, "Why?"
The RO points to the dent I hadn't noticed in the metal bits of my stall right next to my head and the stall next to mine.
They're clearly from a fucking bullet bouncing off it.

I just prefer to shoot on private land whenever possible but it's winter and I live in town.
>>
File: I couldn't make sense of it.jpg (49 KB, 422x422) Image search: [Google]
I couldn't make sense of it.jpg
49 KB, 422x422
>>28736514

>Guns
>in Japan
>>
I go to the gun and rod club range in my rural upper midwestern town.

It's all old dudes with a variety of experiences and styles. Pretty cool.

They gave me shit about my Glock for awhile until they tried it. A lot of those old dudes in their 60's like their revolvers.
>>
>Fudd that pays his $16, fires 3 shots and leaves
>Fudd that can't follow the rules because he's been shooting for 30 years
>guy aged 18 to 30 with shitty facial hair, a bipod on the barrel of his AR, a $30 Tasco scope mounted too close to his face
>AR15 guy with ZOMBIE green shit on his AR
>4chan guy memeing
>that nice middle aged guy who is showing his other middle aged friend to shoot for the first time
>the guy eyeballing your brass and sneakily trying to take it
>the guy who has no idea how to setup his rifle/scope so he misses at everything and has the RO do it for him
>women on their phones looking bored
>the "prepper" bragging about his 20,000 rounds of .22LR
>the RO who climbs everyone's shit
>>
>>28735417

>In college hang out with the Jap kids because they drink hard and party like a motherfucker.
>Be the only 'gun guy' in my group of friends.
>Japs always get excited when I mention going to the range and pay for everything.
>Be a member at local range and come in every few months with four to five Japs.
>People behind the counter always eyed me weird.
>Go through usual bullshit.
>They ask if the Japs speak English.
>I say, "Yes."
>They hear "No."
>They explain the rules like it's the first time.
>"Do they understand that...?!"
>Shake my head in disgust and turn to them and repeat the same thing he said in English to them.
>Turn back and they're always nodding like I just translated it into bird language...
>Get into range and everyone rolls eyes at our group.
>Take my time with individuals going over safety and stuff as well as technique.
>Everyone one thinks it's my job.

I'm convinced for a year or two they thought I was some adventure tour guide.

Did get to teach a Yakuza princess to use an AK without her speaking more then a few words of English and me only a few words of Japanese. That was fun.
>>
File: fudd.webm (748 KB, 767x417) Image search: [Google]
fudd.webm
748 KB, 767x417
>>
>>28735675
kind of related but most of the time if their an Asian from anoother they're either in us specifically nevada or guam for gun tourism
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54o0sPTaaHg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbV2uYk1VNs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRXn3hYYVyU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9_rZ8ZJz6Q
>>
>>28735417
...is this Ironsights in Oceanside?
>>
>>28736879

I am >>28736684

and went there. I don't think it is.
>>
In order of plentiful to scarce.
"Normies"
"Soccer moms"
"Red pilled blacks"
"Honkies"
"Tactical fags"
Actual police
Glocks, glocks everywhere.
>>
>>28736879
no iron sights lanes have carpeted dividers and the cable system is totally different.
>>
>>28736824
>looking behind you both ways

shits almost cringe inducing
>>
>>28736927

Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>28736927
Let me guess, you don't need rear plates because you don't intend to be shot in the back while running away.
>>
File: 800px-12_m82_1.jpg (76 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
800px-12_m82_1.jpg
76 KB, 800x450
>>28736862
>the one where she's firing the Barrett in the maid dress

Everything about this makes me happy.
The people at the range I go to are genuinely pretty friendly. It's like a clique of it's own, except it's not all holier-than-thou to people they don't recognize.
>>
State LRR Champs are being held at a range I have never been to.
I turn up a month out for sim famil of the facilities and shooting conditions.
Pay the day rate for non members and sit in the rest area while o wait for the next target change.
I notice the try hards with big check books.
The young guy with a cheep but we'll looked after rifle.
The bench rest guys who spend fifteen minutes talking than take a shot, peer through spotting scopes than go back to talking.
Oh, there's a fud shooting 20g slugs.
The mil sup guys walk past, grands, SMLEs, Mausers.
At last the siren goes off and the safty supervisor walks down the line checking that every one is unloaded and the Kidman a quad speeds off to change targets.

I take my dpot in the lane and lay out my mat, ammo box, spotting scope, ear pro and thirty year old Parker hale with iron sights. In the five hundred meter lane.
A pair of guys in sheriffs polo shirts and tac pants take the next lane.
The older of the pair looks at my near vintage British masterpiece and askes me if I am in the right lane, not having a scope and all.
I just give a laconic yup.
The younger one has a quiet giggle.
The red flag goes up and I settle in to a prone un supported position, the canvas sling tight on my forearm and armpit.
I shoot a five round group. Check with the spotting scope, seven o'clock, thirteen inches.
I make the correction on the peep sight and take another five.
Bull, bull, nine three o'clock, bull bull.
I sit back to record the two groups and I notice the cops just laying there, looking through the sight of a black rifle and the spotting scope, at my target.
The older one looks up and says is some one shooting on your lane?
>>
>>28735417

I actually probably see the .22lr handgun sniper more than either of these at the range.

Seriously, there's always some guy in there with a target as far back as it'll possibly go with a target pistol outfitted with a red dot and laser. It's not annoying at all but I do find it odd how often I see it. I go to a private range so thankfully I don't have to deal with wannabe gangsters shooting up the walls and floors with their hi points and SR40s.
>>
>>28736823
you fuck her
>>
>>28735417
i will admit to being the asshole SOT that tests guns at the range after building them to ensure function (and so i can make corrections later, especially if the customer has asked for odd ball work done). i usually run steel case and common brass case, collect and inspect, et c.
>>
I go to an outdoor range.

I lol internally when I am the only AR at the 150-300yd range. Whenever I go, all the AR fags are shooting at around 50 yds and its only .338 lapua's and .308's at the longer range.
>>
>>28735417
Ok, when it came to "Olympic One Hander", I was like, alright pretty reasonable. but the "Nazi One Hander" made me kek

People i see at the range... well i only go to the range to shoot pistols, so usually there's a wall between them and i. it's also an indoor range, so the noise, and the walls, prevent much conversation. its pretty new so there are security cameras and sheet; nobody pulls any weird shit.

in canada you need a special license to own a gun, and to get the license you need to pass a safe gun handling course. the course basically teaches you
>NOSE PICKER OFF THE BANG BUTTON, etc.
and how to load/empty a gun safety. consequently, everybody who is unsupervised at the range knows the basic moves. the range i go to allows non-licensed people to rent and shoot guns, but only under direct supervision of a range officer.
also in canada it is a crime to point a gun at another person, so there is really no tolerance for goofing around with weapons.
>>
>>28735417
>That one out of place Asian with an expensive gun

Usually, they're really nice too. I had one that loved my Mosin, and didn't know what it was.
>>
>>28737035

Naw dawg, Japanese girls are...strange...

I stuck with the American girls.
>>
>>28736823
Listen cunt, you wouldnt believe how many fucking Asians come to the range while on vacation in America with their friends and act like total belligerent niggers with zero regard to rules and safety when renting and handling firearms. Half of them don't even speak fucking English, so when the man asks "do they speak english?" Just give the guy a straight answer, he just wants everyone to understand the rules so one zipperhead doesn't blow another's head off when they get excited and turn around in their lane with their finger in trigger guard because they hit the target.
>>
>>28737146

Jesus buddy, who put sand in your sideways vagina?

If you, as an American, can't tell the difference between me speaking Japanese and English in front of you maybe you should retire from life.
>>
File: wigger.webm (1 MB, 767x417) Image search: [Google]
wigger.webm
1 MB, 767x417
>>28736927
>>
>>28735417
>the "I just turned 18 and bought an AR"
>greasy hair
>looks like he just walked out of highschool and bought his clothing at a hot topic clearance sale
>bought a stag arms cuz it was the cheapest they had
>spends 5 minutes loading a mag
>rides the charging handle forward
>surprised when its out of battery
>doesnt know how to fix it
>cant get a proper cheek weld
>slaps the trigger
>after every shot his trigger finger ends up at the front of the trigger guard
>he brought 100 rounds thinking it was a lot
>runs through all of it nearly immediately
>complains about lack of ammo
>only did mag dumps
>nonstop talks about how hes gonna put nightvision and lasers and grips and rails all over his super duper stag arms ar
>doesnt have a job

I wish i didnt see this first hand
>>
>>28736862
Huh...Well, the boner is unexpected
>>
File: SPAM CANS.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
SPAM CANS.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
>>28735763
>it is Washington
stop showing pictures of Washington. it's so beautiful, foresty green and moist and mountainous.
Meanwhile I'm stuck in the flat, dry midwest
>>
Most of the people I see at the ranges I go to are normal folks just getting some trigger time. Every once in a while I see things that bother me, like rednecks at the outdoor range not wearing any ear protection or guys trying to look all manly teaching their women to shoot wrong.
>>
>>28737026
>I can't shoot a pistol at 25 yards
>I wish I had a MRDS
salty, the post
>>
>>28735417

>The Fudd with the Mosin who calls it a Mauser
>The Gawker who looks at every gun and even sometimes tries to finger fuck them without permission
>The fudd who has never seen a bullpup before
>The boyfriend and girlfriend combo with boring things like a 10/22 and a bolt gun for durr season
>The dudebros shooting shotgun on the rifle line
>The brass vulture
>That one guy with a .50 cal
>The AR owner who bought Tulammo for his AR and now we get to watch it jam every 6th round
>>
File: 1453649547038.jpg (28 KB, 600x726) Image search: [Google]
1453649547038.jpg
28 KB, 600x726
>>28735787
>>
>>28736927
>I've got eyes on the back of my head
Okay
>>
My brother and I sometimes yell things like
>AH NU CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE
>GET OUR HANDS OFF MY JOHNSON
>MY BODY IS A TEMPLE
>>
>>28737075
Shut up faggot.
>>
>Fudds that call a nugget a Moisin Nougant
>Guys who bitch about how you should only shoot one shot 5 seconds, even on ranges with no restrictions
>Hunters who really should be using a longer range to set up their rifles 6 months in advance
>Richfags with super cool guns who know damn good and well how much people look
>The guy who enjoys mag dumping a bit too much (this would be me)
>Mega-Bubba with his ultra sporterized and originally rare milsurp that makes angels weep after his "upgrades"
>Dumbass who doesn't stop futzing with his still loaded gun when range cold called until someone yells at him for it
>Guy with a fancy brand new gun, and it's not working
>Guy with 5 grand in bullshit strapped to his $500 bargain bin AR
>Asshole RO drunk on power who seems to think he's a DS/DI
>Guy who wears full kit to the indoor and doesn't actually practice using anything he wears
>The historian, guy knows everything about his gun to the most minute trivia and has no problem talking about it rather than shooting it
>anti-gunner who got dragged kicking and screaming to the range but is amazed at how much fun they have even getting on paper
>the guy with enough exploding targets that the ATF and NSA started watching him as a potential terrorist
>average joe out having some fun
>>
>>28735417
fatso's, lots of fatso's
>>
File: 20160130054015.jpg (178 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
20160130054015.jpg
178 KB, 900x1600
Just my local range in my shithole third world country(BRAZIL)

>1 dólar for a fucking low presure reloaded .380 or .38 cartridge (the only legal pistol calibers availble for civilian use)
>minimum purchase is 10 cartridges (fucking expensive for a shit poor country)

>no gunz
>asks for a Glock
>jerks the trigger change his mind and ask for a Taurus
>holes everywhere
>badmouth the gun
>asks for help to load the clipazine

>undercovered creepy cop
>enters the room pulling a loaded 38 out of his fucking ass
>dumps 2 cilinders
>holes everywhere
>load it again
>stick it pointed to his balls (mexican carry)
>doesn't say hello/good morning/thanks/please/bye

>woman
>shouts hysterically when bulls eye
>shouts hysterically when she miss
>complains that the fucking .380 recoil is too strong for her
>>
>>28738605
>wooden backstop
wow
>>
>>28738624
Hey, dirt is expensive.
>>
>>28735616
Hey, that fucking rock is armed! Somebody stop him! Won't SOMEBODY think of the pebbles?!?!?
>>
>>28738624
What should they use instead?
>>
>>28735985
>The Nigger who's tacticool revolver can't into primers

>revolver
>tacticool

Prease exprain.
>>
File: 5.8163_0-17609_t4.jpg (23 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
5.8163_0-17609_t4.jpg
23 KB, 600x400
>>28738675
Not that anon but probably something like this
>>
>>28736823
Asian kids are big business. One of my preferred ranges gets a group of Asian kids every weekend from a somewhat nearby college, they spend a lot of money renting shit and being shown how to use it.
>>
>>28736768
Sounds a lot like my rod and fun club iny upper Midwest town...
>>
>>28738681
Do people actually buy this shit?

Like... really?
>>
>>28738706
8 rounds of .357 Magnum sounds pretty good

But I wouldn't
>>
File: le upvoted.jpg (660 KB, 3192x2124) Image search: [Google]
le upvoted.jpg
660 KB, 3192x2124
>>28736514
>We must find this video. For science. And masturbation purposes.
>shenanigans
>>
>>28738711
A snub nose is way more effective in the real life
>>
>>28738681
That was about the only one that popped to mind. I've never seen anyone actually use one, and the only people who I hear talk about it are security guards who say how bad they want one.

I'm not a revolver hater, I just don't hear about them as much.
>>
I see rednecks, nigg noggs with hipoints,
fat rednecks with their 22 ars, rednecks with AK's, rednecks that come up to you and ask you how much you paid for your rifle and commenting that he could build 5 rifles for the price of mine and then after i unload 2 mags super quick comments on how much i like shooting that expensive ammunition. (mind you it's 5.56.)
I see older guys bringing their hot daughters to teach them how to shoot and wish my girlfriend stayed at home that day :P
>>
>>28738872
When my brother and I go to the range we take his Nugget he cut 10" off the barrel
We offer people to try it out when they all look at our lane to figure out what the hell is causing that racket
>>
File: 1440610682598.png (1 MB, 1191x1200) Image search: [Google]
1440610682598.png
1 MB, 1191x1200
>>28738872
>:P
>>
File: 1441013884406-1.jpg (34 KB, 600x525) Image search: [Google]
1441013884406-1.jpg
34 KB, 600x525
>>28738879
Can I call ATF now? Prepare your dog.
>>
>>28738879
like the bottom one?
>>
>>28738872
>
forgot to add: one hand olympians. I have yet to see tacticool kinda guys, but then again, it's PA so there isn't that many of them here.
>>
File: paul_allen.jpg (38 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
paul_allen.jpg
38 KB, 600x399
>>28735763
Mein Neger.

Washington represent.
>>
The range near me has had mostly
>normies
>Those people with modernized black powder rifles
>Fudds sighting their durr rifles
>dad's teaching their kids how to shoot
Pretty normal stuff
And then the one Asian businessman with a chromed Deagle brand Deagle in .50 african eliminator
>>
File: 20160130_102707.jpg (595 KB, 1355x550) Image search: [Google]
20160130_102707.jpg
595 KB, 1355x550
>>28738900
>18" is illegal

>>28738902
See pic
>>
>>28735985

AK = Extra good day
>>
>>28735985
im not trying to be an asshole here, but why the fuck would you approach a firing line with your ears off?
>>
>Douchebag shooting an AR-10 indoors at 25yds.
>Shooting the ceiling.
>Fat lazy owner can't be bothered to stop playing CS:GO to kick the guy and his sistermom out.
>Beat a hasty reatreat, never return.

Shame, too. There were a lot of super bro-tier guys working there.
>>
>>28737079
i had one asian gentlemen with a scar 17 with an elcan on top let me shoot an entire 20 round mag simply because i asked about the elcan.
>>
>>28735417
The fud sightin in his huntin rifle

The 25 year old with an ar and his bored gf

The father son .22lr team

The tacticool camo pants weirdo

The milsurp collector

The safety nazi

The "why do you need that?" fud that is angry/confused by bayonets large magazines or anything aggressive looking

The oreo black guy quietly shooting a polymer pistol in khaki shorts
>>
>>28738717
at being a fireball generator and wrist bruiser
>>
File: 1436704764315.jpg (34 KB, 440x415) Image search: [Google]
1436704764315.jpg
34 KB, 440x415
>>28736891
>>28736912
Ah yeah, you guys are right. Don't know why it looks so familiar though. Have a puppers tank
>>
>>28735417
West-yuropoor here
Most peoples at the range are old grumpy yet friendly grandpas
>>
Neat range near me that doesn't follow their own rules. Its like $20 admission for 2 hours, but they don't boot anyone out unless there's a line.

They don't care what you shoot, or what you shoot out of it.

They rent all sorts of nfa goodies and they have an m2hb if you feel like renting the $650 price tag for them to set up the range. They shoot that bitch in their indoor range, their backstop must be the void of space or depleted uranium.
>>
>>28735705
Has anyone actually seen flandre inna range before
>>
>>28738605
>indoor, have to hang the targets yourself
what the fuck brazil?
>>
Usually just shoot on families large farm property, never been to a range because white guy with long dreadlocks, don't want to deal with the dirty looks
>>
>>28736824
>fudd.webm
are you fucking autistic, anon? have you ever, EVER seen a "fudd" doing chris coaster tactical drills, or anything more than sighting in his remchesterby 47900 deerslugger for that matter? Please for the love of god, learn the memetastic terminology before spewing it
>>
File: dog_solo.jpg (54 KB, 412x433) Image search: [Google]
dog_solo.jpg
54 KB, 412x433
>>28736824
How the fuck is CAR fudd? Lurk more you collosal faggot
>>
>>28738378
>Asshole RO drunk on power who seems to think he's a DS/DI

I know that one well. Beardsly McAsshole if you give me shit one more time about rate of fire with a bolt gun... I'll... just keep going innawoods like Ive been starting to. Only reason I do is that I cant find a nice area thats an open 200 yds. Curse Florida's flat-ass scrub land.

Also the new indoor range near me is nice and friendly, but 25 yards can only be so fun. I like muh rifles too much.
>>
>>28740654
>Curse Florida's flat-ass scrub land.
where is gud to go innawoods and shoot at
everywhere i've heard about is just "game wardens fuck with you constantly" the forest
>>
>>28738981
> outdoor range
Me any my friend got there first and no one else was there. We had just set up targets. We had our ears off because we were still setting up, loading mags, and talking. The other guy arrived like 10 minutes after we got there. Since we still weren't ready to shoot we let him go set up his targets. Once he got back to the table he picks up his rifle and starts shooting with no warning to us. I was closer to him so I got the worst of the EEEEEEEE. My friend goes ballistic on the guy, mainly because we were technically the acting ROs and he didn't ask if the range was hot.

> Not that we're ever anal about anything, but at least give is an opportunity to put our ears on

So, they shout at each other for 5 minutes and I can't hear most of it. That guy storms off and we ended up just packing up and leaving ourselves because now I can't hear anything with earpro on.

Then, I get a letter from the club owner a few weeks later apologizing for the incident and voucher for 5 year free membership. I did renew, but had to stop going because they eventually banned FMJ ammo.
>>
>>28737016
>
ftfy
>>
File: 1453682541761.jpg (134 KB, 597x512) Image search: [Google]
1453682541761.jpg
134 KB, 597x512
>>28741698
Banned FMJ? WTF
>>
>>28735417
>Old people
>Hipsters
>Rednecks
>Be me
>At local gun range.
>Bring my M1 garand, FAL, and 2 AR's
>Set up next to a family of fudds
>They have a fat son whos playing on his DS.
>Another son, hes one of those kids who wears sparries and button up shirts 24/7.
>And some basic bitch who is blabbing on her phone.
>Pull out my FAL and set it down on the bench.
>Goto portapotty that was next to the range.
>Come back to see fat fuck playing with my gun.
>Yell at the little shit to not touch my shit.
>His parents get pissy.
>Tell me to watch my tone.
>What ever.
>After firing my FAL, I put it in the case and take a break.
>Watch as the normal son's dad hands his normal son a Bushmaster.
>Little faggot purposely muzzle swipes me 3 times.
>He asks his gf to take a photo of him for Instagram.
>Points the gun directly at my face, smirking.
>I've gotten fed up with their shit.
>I shove his ass on the ground and tell him not to ever point that fucking thing at me again.
>He gets back up and aims the shitmaster at me.
>His father realizes whats going on and pulls the barrel up.
>BAM
>Kid was a second away from shooting me.
>Range master restrains the kid while i call the cops.
It was a 'I almost was shot in the chest type of day.'
>>
>>28741358

State Parks/Federal land is a big no-no for inna woods unless its a designated range area.

However, there are no state laws prohibiting discharging firearms on private property as long as the rounds dont pass over a roadway/waterway. So either find a place way out in BFE where nooone will bother you or get permission from someone who owns a chunk of land out somewhere.

Shit kinda sucks, but I found a spot on google earth way out of the way. Ive never been hassled by the cops. Just be shooting responsibly and shit with a good backstop and away from any houses.
>>
>>28742241
>one of those kids who wears sparries and button up shirts 24/7.

Fuck you too guy.

Shit's comfy.
>>
>>28739102
nuggestfests and Georgia meets
>>
Sup /k/ i am pore.

Out of these two, which one would you buy and why?

http://m.big5sportinggoods.com/mobile/mdetails/Mossberg/0310105330034//715t-22lr-semi-auto-rimfire-rifle/_/A-4323952
http://m.big5sportinggoods.com/mobile/mdetails/ATI/0310145550006//sturmgewehr-44-22lr-semi-auto-rimfire-rifle/_/A-5270954
Feel free to talk shit about caliber, my socioeconomic status, or the retail store. Thanks
>>
>>28742241

>ITT: Things that never happened.
>>
>>28742525
Its the: Im a douche bag who likes to act like your friend and then get mad when you tell me to fuck off after you discover that im a douche outfit
>>
>>28742241
>not being a sperry and buttondown-wearing too frat to care guy

lol gay
>>
>>28735616
Ban assault rocks!
>>
>>28739089
Can confirm
>>
>>28736794
what does it mean to climb someones shit?
>>
Usually I go to some old slag heaps/dumping grounds to shoot. Its creepy as hell sometimes, but generally no one bothers me. I have no one else to judge me or talk shit or be retarded.

However, tomorrow I am going with a relative to an actual range so he can try out his new gun. Generally, the range breaks down like this- old fudd fucks and law enforcement/military douches. So for me, this turns into a shit show because I'm smaller, quiet, and a slavshit collector. I just want to be left alone to shoot and these other assholes make everything into a cock competition. "Hurr dat gun isn't as good as my glock and you can't tactically reload it and blah blah" fuck off. Stereotypical stuff for most ranges I think. I wish they made places for collectors only.
>>
The super mad and impatient executive who is there to sight in his gun during lunch break and yells at people who go out to set up targets during a cease fire.

He was so much in a hurry he forgot his sled loading block (rather pricey for a single shot "magazine").
Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.