[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
he fights for our freedoms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6
File: basedbigdickblack.png (377 KB, 642x614) Image search: [Google]
basedbigdickblack.png
377 KB, 642x614
https://twitter.com/SenRichardBlack
>>
>>28622331
Nothing will happen but give me a TLDR of the bill anyway faggot
>>
Can you be any more of a cuck to go by dick if your last name is black?
>>
>>28622331

why is his twitter handle not BIGDICKBLACK?
>>
>>28622405
Naw it just means his dick is so big people assume he's black
>>
>>28622357
permitless cc
>>
File: bscap0000.jpg (18 KB, 528x288) Image search: [Google]
bscap0000.jpg
18 KB, 528x288
>>28622418
>>
>>28622331
What state? I'm assuming this isn't federal
>>
>>28622405
If anything it makes him even more of a boss.
>>
>>28622418
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_42z6E2GLQ
>>
File: 1398202872624.gif (2 MB, 300x174) Image search: [Google]
1398202872624.gif
2 MB, 300x174
>>28622331
>Dick Black
>>
>>28622443
It's Virginia, It'll pass without enough for a veto override and our bloomberg backed new york born governor will veto it.
>>
>>28622443
Virginia
>>
File: Ha ha ha, and again, Ha ha ha.jpg (52 KB, 680x328) Image search: [Google]
Ha ha ha, and again, Ha ha ha.jpg
52 KB, 680x328
>>28622476
So much for the loss of reciprocity with half the country.
>>
>>28622476
Why the hell does Virginia have a governor of that nature? What the fuck has happened to the Old Dominion?
>>
>>28622505
It's proximity to Washington DC.
>>
his whole twitter is based as fuck
>>
>>28622405
>politician thinks CC is a constitutional right
>talk shit about his name
>>
>>28622422
>>28622443
>>28622476
Thought it was Federal,

As such I redact my original "nothing will happen" because something may happen at state level but I don't live in Virginia so I don't give a fuck
>>
>>28622505
Republicans doubled down on da bible last election. Neither one was popular and mcauliffe barely won. A third party candidate actually managed to get 6.5% of the vote, which is crazy high for someone who spent almost no money on their campaign. It was basically money buying a campaign though. 4.3 million spent on the dem vs 2 on the republican in super pac money. If Super pacs were illegal like they should be in the US then he wouldn't have likely won.
>>
>>28622505
Everyone hated Ken Cuccinelli.

I had the chance to vote in that election, and I stayed home because I couldn't bring myself to vote for him.
>>
>>28622518
didn't stop us 156 years ago
>>
>>28622562
>>28622573
Pretty damn sad. Hopefully the pull their heads out of the asses next year.
>>
>>28622562
>If Super pacs were illegal like they should be in the US
Preach it brother, you're doing the Lord's work!

I worked for a state rep, wannabe state sen. All I can say is PACs and everything like them is of the devil.

Seriously though, they'd be illegal if more people knew about them. The definition should be taught in schools.
>>
>>28622612
To clarify I mean the party, not the voters.
>>
>>28622405
>Can you be any more of a cuck to go by dick if your last name is black?
>cuck

huh? Pretty ballsy if anything, you KNOW that shit would be used against him, he's just getting ahead of it
>>
>>28622562
>If Super pacs were illegal like they should be

Why the fuck should political donations be illegal?
>>
>>28622331
Crap.

Hope they drag this long enough until they get obama out of office.

Otherwise its a clear veto.
>>
>>28622883
Why should political corruption be legal? Almost all of that super pac money was out of state special interests.
>>
>>28622331
the names dick, dick black
>>
>>28622883
Corporations are not people and the political action committee is a thinly-veiled form of bribery, the candidate getting loads of cash to virtually guarantee reelection in exchange for doing whatever the large-scale donor wants, whether or not it's what his constituency, the people, want.
>>
>>28622883
because we get mega jews like Bloomb*rg dictating who gets elected and what laws get passed by swinging his big benjamin dick around.
>>
File: 1418095625184.png (50 KB, 476x261) Image search: [Google]
1418095625184.png
50 KB, 476x261
>>28622405
>Roll call somewhere
>Last name first
>"Black, Dick"

Don't care if it makes me twelve that's funny
>>
>>28622883
Because, muh evil corporationy corporations.
>>
>>28622331
Please god let this work.

I want to at least be able to CC a blackpowder firearm in Hawaii when I visit.

I doubt that even US constitutional carry would repeal Hawaii's registration laws which require buttloads of paperwork to keep a gun in the state longer than 5 days.
>>
>>28623059
you still need to register BP guns in Hawaii
>>
>>28623157
No, they specifically state that you don't have to.

But you can't carry either without a never issue permit.
>>
>>28622954
Not that guy, but I'm a little uneasy about banning superPACs.

Because a super PAC doesn't directly contribute to the campaign any law designed to defeat super PACs could be broad enough to be used against other things.

I don't like laws that can be used to suppress people. What if they decide that the NRA is a Super PAC?
>>
>>28623237
I get that and agree with you, but it would be able to be written in such a way that it only hits them. Super PACs are pretty specific things classified fairly specifically, if I recall.

However, much like Congressional term limits, reduction of Congressional salaries, and other such things, it will never happen without efforts or even violence of the people. Nobody in Congress would draft that and put it on the floor, let alone sign it.

Fuck this system. Fuck it all.
>>
>>28623279
Hell, I'd say increase the congressional salaries.

But limit them to two terms.
>>
>>28622331

We need more Black senators
>>
>>28623237

>What if they decide that the NRA is a Super PAC?

and nothing of value was lost
>>
>>28623237
Does the NRA even do that kind of campaign contribution stuff? They mostly lobby don't they?
>>
>>28623407
What do you think lobbying is? They tell the representatives what they should vote for and donate some cash, then if they look like they'll vote for it they'll donate more, and if they vote for it, they donate more, and the representative keeps voting in favor of that lobby to get more cash so he can get rich and/or reelected and not have to get a real job.

Lobbying is dirty, but in theory it's doesn't cross the line of making actual rhetorical argument about issues obsolete if the lobby is run and financed as a nonprofit organization by citizens. When you have groups of corporations using PACs and controlling "nonprofit" lobbying organizations you get for-profit lobbies which are fundamentally detrimental to the democratic process.
>>
Good guy, and on our side when it comes to guns, but on many issues he is batshit insane.

I met him before he got elected.

I am one of his constituents.
>>
>>28622331
what a fucking boss. why isn't big Black, Dick running for president?
>>
>>28622331
Imagine if there was an amendment to this that would 'standardize' all firearms that can be bared to include all autoloading centerfire rifles, handguns of course, and even NFA weapons.

Hell maybe we can even add some clause that adds gun owners as a protected class to automatically win the untold amount of discrimination cases on lawsuits against antigun businesses and organizations...and we could even make the Bloomberg Mayors whatever a hate group lol.
>>
>>28622331
I didn't know FN Herstal was so active at lobbying in the US.
>>
>>28624851
kek
>>
>>28622331
Not a troll and am pro gun but
why should the constitution be a valid argument for gun ownership? the constitution has been changed before for the betterment of the country. Shouldn't the pro-gun debate focus on relevant reasons to why they are a good thing/aren't bad instead of trying to use some "because i say so" constitution argument?
>>
>>28625207

It's easier for the majority of gun advocates to go 'muh constitution' than have well thought out arguments, in general they are not very smart people
>>
>>28625292
and antigunners go "muh feelings" or "muh children", so the debate never goes anywhere
>>
>>28622883
>anonymous political finance corporations should be legal
Are you also pro lobbying and think direct kickbacks should be legal?
>>
>>28622528
This. Take your herbs you fucking twats.
>>
>>28622405
Cuckoldry has nothing to do with race.
>>
>>28625292
Or rather the antis refuse to listen to the countless real arguments and so out of exasperation even intelligent pro-gunners just default to "muh constitution, muh human rights."

>>28625422
The problem is that as the ones claiming "we should do X" against "we shouldn't have to do X" the burden of proof is on the shoulders of the antis. They have no valid arguments however and the valid arguments from the other side are ignored so they end up implying that their position is based purely on emotions and we end up at an impasse.
>>
>>28622331
no need for a redundant bill, the 2nd amendment already guarantees conceal carry and possession of all guns. anyone who follows retarded liberal state laws is a cuck not an american
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.