[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BANE?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: BANE.png (2 MB, 1283x782) Image search: [Google]
BANE.png
2 MB, 1283x782
Utah Militia rolls up to FBI and has a conversation giving the Feds a list of resolutions and demands

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5w99LTKEA0
>>
>>28503542
Dont know to much about the FBI but a DEA buddy of mine says the FBI are the biggest cucks. Guy said they call them "Fucking Bunch of Idiots"
>>
I feel bad for the FBI agent in the rear security who had to pause his video game and run outside real quick in his t-shirt and he did not have time to throw a warm comfy cozy FBI parka on.
>>
File: image.jpg (257 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
257 KB, 2048x1536
>>28503542
What the fuck is this op
>>
>>28503542
This looks like another HUGE waste of tax dollars. Shouldnt these guys be looking for idk isis cells lol? I also heard they were doing a huge investigation on someone for putting bacon on a mosque's doors with a reward. But no reward with tips that could lead to the actual capture of terror cells here. Yeah ok.
>>
Are those Magpul magazines FBI man is using?
>>
>>28503816
yes everyone uses pmags
>>
>>28503542
>negotiate
Do they not know that the FBI can legally just lie to them?
>>
>>28504015
>implying they know anything
>>
>>28503542
It's interesting how normal looking the FBI guys are
>>
>>28504041
/k/ would have you believe they're all fat old guys screaming "Heil Obama!"
>>
that video was so poorly produced I wanted to cry.
>>
>>28503576
>the pot calling the kettle black
>>
>>28504015
The FBI probably also doesn't have the authority to give them whatever it is theyre demanding. These guys are fucking idiots.
>>
>>28504015
They are fat. And they are screaming it in their head
>>
>>28503576
At least the FBI goes after real criminals occasionally instead of just being footsoldiers in our already failed war on drugs.
>>
>>28504175
Failed war on drugs. Oh god spot the 19 year old libertarian.
>>
>>28503542
@17m50s
I love how the FBI guy pretty much point blank tells him they're not there to make any decisions but just in case things go south. So basically, Hi, nice to meet you, I'm the one that will put a bullet in your head if I'm told to do so, have a nice day.
>>
>>28504188
I love people who hate the constitution and want big government they are awesome! Big brother is cool!
>>
>>28504186
>implying that the billions we spend on drug enforcement and the incarceration of non violent criminals isn't a colossal waste of money
>>
>>28504214
>non violent
>Cocaine traffickers
>Heroin traffickers
>Good people

Its not like they dont trade illegal arms either, or have ties to terrorist groups. No no they are awesome theres no violence in drugs! People dont kill each other over drugs everyday or anything. And the cartels I bet are standup guys just like the terror sells processing opium. Right on man!
>>
>>28504186
says the newest tripfag on the anonymous image board
>>
>>28504228
He's talking about possession charges shitwit.
>>
>>28504228
>I don't know what systemic violence is
>I don't know how black markets work
EL-OH-EL
>>
haven't been following this, whats going on?
>>
>>28504188
I don't think they have any right to be cocky. They could catch a bullet just as well.
>>
>>28504249
>>28504247
>>28504232
Its not like the DEA has not brought down HUGE arms dealers who sell weapons to organization that would use them to kill americans. no no no

>>28504247
Muh weed its a plant! If you carry the gene for schizophrenia one puff make you 50% more likely to become a loony. So harmless.
>>
>>28503576

>DEA
>not also idiots

Drug prohibition is fucking stupid.

This world makes fools of us all, though.
>>
>>28504186
Don't have to be libertarian to know that our current policy isn't working, especially when you're literally arming the damn cartels in some cases. We've spent so damn much but drugs are cheaper than ever.
>>
>>28504228
Also, if you make drugs legal you keep organized crime out. Regular people don't actually like dealing with criminal organizations if they don't have to. Thats why almost all of the bootlegging and associated gang violence dried up after prohibition was repealed.
>>
>>28504271
Countrys where drugs are legal and their legality cause huge crimes.

>Mexico
>honduras
>costa rica
>uruguay
>Brazil in early 2000s before it got to outta control

Btw if anyone can make the stuff you are straight up asking for the next plague. At a meth lab they found a new fucking type of bacteria due to the conditions.

Morons.
>>
>>28504268
>If you carry the gene for schizophrenia one puff make you 50% more likely to become a loony. So harmless.

I didn't say jack shit about weed. I fully refuted your attempt to argue that any drug related charge is violent, when possession is not.
>>
>>28504268
>DEA has brought down HUGE arms dealers
Name them. I'm not for abusing drugs but the shit we've been doing so far hasn't been fucking working. Do you see the cartels growing any weaker? Has the flow of drugs been slowed at all? No it fucking hasn't. Until we get a decent chunk of our population to stop doing drugs (which we've utterly failed to do), then it will continue to be a problem. A problem that could be worked at better than how we are approaching it now.
>>
>>28504290
Are you fucking submoronic? What the fuck makes you think drugs are legal in those countries? They have their own drug agencies trying to do the same shit we do, and often fucking failing. You have no fucking understanding of this at all.
>>
>>28504277
People legally on crack, krokodil, heroin, ecstacy, acid, shrooms, bath salts, etc whenerver they want. This is a good idea to you...

>>28504273
I agree 100% but my methods are diff. I like most the drug laws except weed is full retard. So check this out. Eliminate jail or charges or any of that for a first time offender. Do this for all crimes that are non violent theft, burglary,etc. Instead make the perp take lashings, quartering, flogging, get tarred and beaten.

Watch crime DROP.
>>
>>28504290
all places that ban guns too.

The Netherlands is doing pretty well last time I checked. Maybe it's just the shitskins down there killing each other in 3rd world countries.
>>
>>28504290
Almost all of the drug crime in those countries is related to illegally smuggling drugs into the US. This wouldn't be a thing if drugs were legal in the US. The largest portion of illegal drug trafficking is Marijuana, which grows wild in all 50 of the United States. You would get domestic production as well as producers, distributors, and users paying taxes.
>>
>>28504310
Going full Singapore won't help either. Why would you think legalizing weed is full retard?
>>
>>28504302
International Arms Dealer Viktor Bout is one who comes to mind I know of another case where the guy was selling JDAMs to S. American terror groups who shoot at our choppers but here ya go http://www.dea.gov/pr/top-story/MajorArrests.shtml

>>28504308
Are you retarded? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_liberalization
They are all listed here...
ANd their agencies are in bed with the groups making it lmao. I know a LOT more then you. You didnt even know it was decriminalized there lol.
>>
>>28504324
Taxes...Oh god not this guy

>>28504315
Gun is nothing like a mind altering substance

>>28504325
I said our weed laws are retarded.
>>
>>28503576
>>28503542
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4SUYRhHC88

How long until the CIA and ATF join in the dick swinging and shit talking competition?
>>
>>28504310
>corporal punishment
So you're either a troll or a teenage edgelord, got it.
>>
>>28504324
Its our fault dey do dose and its bad. What about estonia, russia, latvia, lithuania. Who all currently have HUGE heroin epidemics and krokodil issues as well large scale crime from them. Is that our fault too?
>>
>>28504268

Schizophrenia runs in my family and I've been using marijuana and micro doses of LSD to ward it off for almost 40 years... going good so far!
>>
Can someone give me a TL;DR of this? Also the last time this shit happened in Oregon there were more female oathkeepers and the fed stood down in like 10 mins. If you want to make it so that this isn't some redneck issue show CNN that women can get behind this.
>>
>>28504347
CIA doesn't operate on American soil, so probably never.
>>
>>28504353
Can't he be both?
>>
>>28504228
>>Cocaine traffickers
>>Heroin traffickers
Another anon here. Those activites attract violent types because they are both illegal and highly profitable.

Being legal might cause the product to increase in APPARENT use, but only because alot of people won't hide their use of it (but most functional users I know would still hide it, just like functional alcoholics). I think people actually seeing someone OD, and knowing exactly what caused it would scare more people off than the government's policy of mixing truth and lies ala reefer madness. The war on drugs, just like prohibition, is a failure and even after is ends will have lasting impacts in that it created a strong criminal empire, just like prohibition did.

>former military
>former LEO
>family members in DEA
>many family members in LE
Not that any of my background really matters, I feel I've seen some first hand stuff that is very damning, and I've heard some first hand account that are pretty damning. BUT you just need to study history and current events to see what I'm talking about.

I'm ready for whatever nonsense excuse you want to sling, tripfaggot.
>>
>>28504310

Why would you use krokodil if you could just get heroin?
>>
>>28504353
>We have the largest incarcerated population
>50-95k a year to house one person
>Jail itself is COMFY its like a motel with food a bed all that shit. good company too
>You get one felony your life is over
>You will end up back in prison in a cycle forever

Now see this

>lil johnny wants to sell dat dope or rob a home
>Sees his friend dave who got busted for stealing getting beat with socks full of oranges
>lil johnny suddenly has a change of heart.
>>
>>28504365
except when they did repeatedly

like when they forced us and canadian citizens to take lsd as part of their mind control program
>>
>>28504365
HA! You're funny.
>>
>>28504355
>implying I give a shit about eastern yurop
We are talking about the US, our drug problem is not their drug problem. In any case if some sad fuck wants to shoot heroine into his eyeballs until he dies... let him, the government is not his mom.
>>
>>28504379

I want the lsd.
>>
>>28503589
god, santilli is such a sperg. when we were in burns last weekend he was just such a fuckin shit stirrer.
>>
>>28504371
I was thinking that troll implied he didn't actually believe the retarded shit he was typing while teenage edgelord implied that he did... so in this case they would be mutually exclusive.
>>
>>28504385
Funny thing is the people they gave it to didn't really want it

They would also randomly test it on their own agents without telling them in advance to observe them, so for a while random trips were an occupational hazard of working at the CIA
>>
>>28504379
Thats not really operating, that was conducting medical experimentation.
>>
>>28504357
Your postin on an ancient chinese pastel site. Looks like it caught up with you.

>>28504372
Heroin epidemic in oslo where centers where they inject you are established. People seeing people die and overdose everyday they keep on shooting up and dropping.

You can handle it as a crime issue or a health issue in either case it should remain illegal. The effects to health outweigh any profit that could be made. Chill out mall cop and stop acting tough you aint shit.
>>
File: 1441796949642.jpg (138 KB, 970x582) Image search: [Google]
1441796949642.jpg
138 KB, 970x582
>>28504378

I don't even do drugs but jesus christ you're an idiot. Welcome to the filter list.
>>
>>28504412
They wanted it so bad they didn't even know! The set and setting was not good for tripping was the problem! Had it been a good mindset and a good place to trip... now they would have had fun as fuck.
>>
>>28504384
guess the comparison flew right over your head. nice.
>>
>>28504333
In every single one of those cases, the decriminalization of drugs only took place in the past 5 years, with the war on drugs having been waged far before that. Try harder, tripfaggot.
>>
>>28504430
I dont agree with you and cant form a descent argument. I guess I will block you now. Please look at le sarcastic picture of me face hue hue hue.
>>
>>28504415
I'm really just talking about why you should never trust the CIA to stay within their jurisdiction or really ever forgo doing what they want to do because it's legally or morally wrong

Also I believe that they will work on US soil if a case they're working on has developments in the US but can't remember
>>
>>28504378
>one felony and your life is over
Replacing prison with a beating doesn't change this, its the fact that the felony conviction follows you around long after you've completed the punishment (whatever it may be) barring you from all but the lowest rungs of employment and even housing.
>has a change of heart after witnessing a criminal getting beaten
Except anybody who has ever studied punishment as it relates to criminality can tell you that doesn't happen.
>>
>>28504268
Made an idiot of yourself already. Time to change your name?
>>
>>28504447
We have been at war with drugs for decades? Lol i dont get why you people hear "the war on drugs" and get all uppity like it recently became illegal. I dont get what you are getting at anyway. theres longer lists online for previous decades.
>>
>>28504475
You may wanna take psych 101.

>>28504477
I cant come up with le libertarian argument. Time to insult. God you people are pathetic.
>>
>>28504458
>tripping on an anonymous image board
>getting buttrekt that people filter your worthless ass
>>
>>28504475
> felony conviction follows you around long after you've completed the punishment (whatever it may be) barring you from all but the lowest rungs of employment and even housing.

You literally proved my fucking point lmao. You make one mistake and you are done and the odds of you becoming a career criminal just skyrocketed.
>>
>>28504488
>taking a freshmen college course
Don't think so breh, I'm an adult.
>>
>>28504494
>running from an argument
>can only insult that I have a trip
hue
>>
>>28504502
My point is that your solution doesn't solve that problem
>>
>>28504488
Not libertarian. Not lookin to argue. I've just observed this thread, everything you've posted, and am stating a fact.

You could get more mad, though
>>
>>28504507
I know I can tell college in general was never in your plans.
>>
>>28504415

That wasn't experimenting.

That was being a hilarious dick and abusing your power in ridiculous ways.

Too much funding, too much free time, too many stupid questions.

They knew what LSD was by the time they did those tests.

They were either being dumb, or actually testing something else.

And there definitely is something else out there.
>>
>>28504517
You have a kid who wont stop being bad you can.

A.) whoop his ass

B.) put him in time out

Which do you think will be more effective? Serious question A or B.
>>
>>28504477
#shotsfired

>>28504478
I don't quite understand your pidgin english, are you actually implying that the war on drugs hasn't been going on for decades?
>>
>>28504302
>>28504324

It's simple economics. As long as there is demand, there will be suppliers.

Punishing suppliers only leaves a vacuum for someone else to make money
>>
>>28504536
Not until the Bush era did people throw a hissy it was started in the early 70s by nixon. I lol at you thinking ending the war on drugs will end illegal arms sales to terrorist groups. Strong retardation ITT.
>>
>>28504534
The answer is C.) Have an actual conversation with the kid outlining what he did wrong, why it is wrong, and what the consequences will be.

Please kill yourself shittrip, before you become a shitparent and raise the next generation of stupid assholes.
>>
FBI foils FBI terror plot.png

>>28504268
Fast and Furious
>>
>>28504355
Do you need a hug? What's the matter? Are things ok at home? We're here for you if you need help
>>
>>28504560
"Dad im not doing my homework."
" Why"
"Its stupid."
"One day it will help you and make you smart"
"no"

You are the problem with why kids are pieces of fucking shit. No discipline. Why they run around screaming yelling and doing whatever the fuck they want and the behavior stays that way because the only thing they have to fear is "a talking to". Look how kids act in schools now vs how they acted when they could be punished.

Fuck off libcuck go watch your gf get cucked.
>>
>>28503542
that guy in the patagonia hat couldnt be any more oper8tor
>>
>>28504534
Why does /k/ always have the dumbest fucking tripfags? Do you even own guns?
>>
>>28504290

I'm pretty sure it's illegal in all those countries. Illegal as fuck.

AND THEY ARE ALWAYS FINDING NEW BACTERIA. CHEMICALS MUTATE BACTERIA. For all we know, the ninja turtles are real.

And the reason meth labs are dangerous is because people don't know what they are doing, or its a result of meth being illegal in the first place!

Pretty much all legal prescription narcotics are Frankenstein versions of cocaine, opium, meth, etc! Doctors used to give children those drugs, dude! And it was fine. Now we give them shit that's more strange than that, and nobody bats an eye.

That's what illegal narcotics are! MEDICINE!!!

Why would god give us mind altering substances like hallucinations? MAYBE OUR MINDS ARE ALL FUCKED and we need to fix it! There are people that swear by using hallucinations for medicinal reasons, too!
>>
>>28504553
I never said anything about arms sales to terrorist groups, what the fuck are you on about. Besides, everybody knows that any terrorist group worth a damn gets their hardware from either the CIA or the Saudi government.

It took a few decades for it to become apparent to people how ineffective our drug policies are and what the consequences of their failure are.
>>
>>28503630
>isis cells
ISIS, despite what the media tells you, is only a threat to their region. They kinda work like anonymous (the hacker group) where they just claim random attacks as theirs despite having no real connection.
>>
>>28504597
I already shared a link proving that its legal in all of those countrys. here ya go https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_liberalization

legal scripts of opiates have no place i agree with you fully. Thank your gov for that.

So crack cocaine is medicine...Krokodil which decapitates your skin...Are medicine.

Hallucinogenics. Yeah because nothing bad could come from taking datura and driving a car right. You sure proved me wrong.
>>
>>28504599
CIA funds terrorist meme. Oh god

>>28504605
Tell that to france, san bernadino, texas, and recently germany who was gangraped by the 1000s.
>>
>>28504333
Doesn't change the fact that what you are suggesting is retarded.
>>28504346
In what way?
>>28504378
>>28504458
>>28504442
>>28504488
>>28504478
>>28504523
>>28504534
>>28504553
>>28504584
You are one incredibly stupid shit.
>>
>>28504634
I no like your opinion but cant come with a rebut. You dumb!
>>
File: FB_IMG_1452067408874.jpg (12 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1452067408874.jpg
12 KB, 480x320
>>28504361
This is far from a legitimate cause, & really is far from board related (i know, board culture, but still). It's a bunch of ranchers that want to use public land for their own profit. There are cases (many, really) of BLM doing fucked up shit, but this was originally about the Hammonds, who have since distanced themselves from this & turned themselves in. They got fucked on double jeopardy, so that is fucked up. Bundy's spawn are currently involved, & pretty much, fuck them.
>>
>>28504631
>CIA funds terrorism meme
While I don't partake in that as much as some, it damn well did at certain points
>Contras (which includes delving into the drug trade)
>Shit with Noriega
>Funding various groups during the Cold War and today that use violent means to achieve their goals including acts that violate human rights
>Overthrew various governments
Need I go on?
>>
>>28504631

So what is your excuse for Prohibition in the 20's faggot?
>>
>>28504584
I can't believe I replied to a tripfag today. You actually think children can't be reasoned with if they don't have retarded parents. Or single moms, same thing

And that kid was right in that conversation, have you seen homework these days?
>>
>>28504650
Yeah with actual proof not theories made by some fat guy in his basement with a tinfoil hat posting "jet fuel cant melt steal beams" on every 9/11 video.
>>
>>28504379
And Alex Jones has joined the thread
>>
>>28504642
And you're grammar is beyond shit, well done. My rebuttal is that your suggested policies are shortsighted and that a move to corporal punishment would be widely seen as unacceptable in the United States. We have taken a hardline stance against drugs for some time now and have attempted to end drug use through infomercials, D.A.R.E., programs, and school warnings. It has fucking failed. I do not see how corporal punishment would be much of a fucking improvement.
>>
>>28504620
Decapitates your skin?

You're just posting and parroting shit from wikipedia. No wonder you sound retarded.
>>
>>28504653
Alcohol does have issues it causes deaths both direct and indirect, countless overdoses, addiction, etc. However its a minute issue and not very affective the average person can take a few shots and be cool. You can effectively dose it. But when you begin talking heroin, coke, meth, bath salts. There is no idea on dosage and dependency is FAR FAR higher then alcohol. Idk if you have ever seen a junkie but they dont eat they love off the dope. now you want to make that dope regularly available and capable of sampling by all individuals. And if we make the shit legal might as well make production legal too. So everyone can have their own meth lab...YEAH!

>>28504654
Study
no
slaps kid
study
kid studies
I was one of these kids growing up
>>
>>28504657
Sweet fucking Jesus
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_drug_trafficking
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_and_state-sponsored_terrorism#Middle_East
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Central_Intelligence_Agency
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E2%80%93Contra_affair#Arms_sales_to_Iran
https://hasanmustafas.wordpress.com/2015/05/08/the-moderate-rebels-a-complete-and-growing-list-of-vetted-groups-fielding-tow-missiles/
>>
>>28504672
because you are a pussy bitch who has never manned up or been in a fight. Literally no other explanation.

>>28504673
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsVfUx5Ux_4

Enjoy kid
>>
>>28504668
>alex jones

They really did it though, project MK Ultra was real, they have the documents and everything

The only reason we even know anything about it is because some of the documents were mis-filed and not destroyed in the purge the CIA did to prevent Congress from seeing them

It's not a shitty 9/11 conspiracy theory when there's real undeniable proof, it's just an obscure piece of old information nobody talks about
>>
>>28504691
And look how well that method of parenting raised you.
>>
>>28504698
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_drug_trafficking

Good guys can go rogue man. Happens in the military, police department, even in stock trading. Does not mean the CIA set up the whole fucking mission lol.
>>
>>28504700
Decapitate means to behead. To remove the head. "Kid". Go the fuck to sleep. You have school tomorrow.
>>
>>28504704
>3.6 in a STEM major.
>Guaranteed 6 figures post college
>accomplished athlete
>multiple awards for volunteer services even one from the pres
>holds a job too

Bretty good 9/10
>>
>>28504714
>Sees flesh falling from limbs from a drug
>worried about my wording

Yup libertarians gon libertar
>>
>>28504642
good bait tripfag. you got our johnies kerfluffled
>>
>>28504739
ty men this has got to be the stupidest board full of paranoid fucks i have ever seen. I love this place.
>>
>>28503542
how to piss of or troll /k/
1.) make a trip
2.) understand the basics to a topic that libertarians and little kiddies jump on when they know nothing about
3.)keep on rollin baby
>>
>>28503542
been real guys sleep good. Rest those jimmies for some more rustling tomorrow.
>>
>>28504738
I don't give a shit about the drug argument. Let alone one that's mostly found in Russia for only the extremely desperate.

Shitty tripfags parroting Wikipedia is what annoys me. I'll give you two weeks before you make a complete ass of yourself until you can't post with your trip on without being fucked with. Seen enough retards like you come and go.
>>
>>28504620

There's legal drugs you're not supposed to drive after taking.

I don't know enough about krok.

Opiates DO have a place in our misgivings cabinets.

And I'll bet you've NEVER taken hallucinations. People get killed at doctors offices too, you wanna ban those?
>>
>>28504767
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3155697/Flesh-eating-heroin-knock-krokodil-appears-America-s-East-Coast-time.html

http://www.ibtimes.com/krokodil-america-we-thought-it-was-just-normal-heroin-1427362

Do you care now?
>>
>>28503630
You're right it is a waste of tax dollars. Instead of dealing with real threats they have to babysit these fucking mouth breathers in Oregon who think they know two shits about the constitution
>>
>>28504771

>medicine cabinets

fixed
>>
>>28504771
>dated a girl who dropped acid before me
>sits in chair weird where her back musta crackes
>stairs at wall for 5 min then at me for 5
>does not respond to anything i say
>begins rolling on floor with tongue out
>throws applebees coasters i took at me while jumping like a frog

Thats all i needed to know.

>wont trust an MD
>considers himself knowledgeable and that hallucinogenics are the gateway god wants

Stop podcasting joe rogan
>>
>>28504776
Dailymail and ibt? Don't tell me your a Europoor?
>>
>>28504796

Acid is man-made. AND it's a pure chemical! It's like comparing chewing coco leaves to snorting cocaine!!

That's an unfair comparison and you know it.
>>
File: PortugalDrugUse.png (57 KB, 721x395) Image search: [Google]
PortugalDrugUse.png
57 KB, 721x395
I'll just leave this here.
https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwjK8eeXo6HKAhVU12MKHarVCZIQFggcMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmic.com%2Farticles%2F110344%2F14-years-after-portugal-decriminalized-all-drugs-here-s-what-s-happening&usg=AFQjCNG_97oFleYEt26VsGP17FFXu5sS3w

Don't respond to asshole shitposting trips. Hide all asshole shitposting trips posts. Ignore all asshole shitposting trip threads.
>>
Anyone want to give cliff of the vid? I couldnt get past that shit quality
>>
File: Capture6.png (307 KB, 518x444) Image search: [Google]
Capture6.png
307 KB, 518x444
>>28504251
>ranchers in oregon do a controlled burn of their property to protect it from a natural fire
>controlled burn spreads to 1 acre of federal land
>BLM had a burn ban in place at the time
>ranchers prosecuted under terrorism law. 5yrs mandmin
>local judge gives them easier sentence because common sense
>ranchers serve sentence
>fedgov goes after them again,saying they must serve 5yrs
>ranchers go back to jail
>bundy militia and friends travel to oregon and start an armed occupation of a federal government building that was closed for the holidays
>Militia claims that the BLM is trying to fuck people off their land because if there is a lean on it, the feds get right of first refusal, and the fed has been losing a lot of mineral and natural gas royalties to corporations extracting resources from private land in recent yrs.
>>
>>28504728
>sociopath
>>
>>28505486
Nothing wrong with being a sociopath. I haven't killed anyone who didn't have it coming.
>>
>>28503542
OK, explain, pls, for non-Americans, WTF is going on there?
>>
>>28503542
I guess posting a video is too difficult when you can just record it and barely hear anything

>>28505541
Depends on your point of view

If you're American:
True freedom fighters standing up for their constitutional rights and protecting the oath's they took against a sociopathic, tyrannical government

If you have a brain:
Militia tards thinking they're saving the world and making history by going out and talking to a couple FBI agent. Something to do with some faggy ranchers somewhere.

There's something so strange about these people as well as sovereign citizens. I can't figure it out. It's like they just want to pretend they're in some movie or maybe they like to pretend they're some romanticized hero figure of ye olde days. "Historic Militia moment!" "we're here to deliver our demands". Then they run home and project all these feelings they have onto the government "just look at that gubment slave, he probably just wanted to murder all those innocent people right now... god I want to kill him".

I'm so sick of idiots
>>
>>28504700
You realize that krokodil is a cheap alternative to heroin, which is banned in Russia right? Your "critically acclaimed war on drugs" is the reason krokodil exists. People wouldn't have to take such drastic measures it their drugs were legal. Instead of banning something, how about we educate them about what they're doing. If you think the government should have the right to tell you to not do drugs, you're basically giving them the same power to take away our guns. The government should not be society's moral arbiter.
>>
>>28504175
>At least the FBI goes after real criminals occasionally
If by real criminals you mean certified retards who are roped into "terrorism plots" entirely of the FBIs making so they can pad their terrorism reports and justify the millions of dollars spent fabricating the aforementioned patsies, then yes.
>>
>>28505655
You want to know what causes a fuckton more deaths and problems than krokodil?

The drugs that are legal and easily available

Drunk driving doesn't hurt anybody. Drunk crashing does though. As a society that isn't full of mouth-breathers we can agree that banning drunk driving will most likely be a good thing for this society, even though it is punishing people for a victimless crime.
>>
>>28504228
>create a huge black market
>suppress it violently
>surprised when it becomes dominated by violent criminals
There's no reason why those drugs can't to be sold by establishments as respectable as the rest of the pharmaceutical industry other than them being arbitrarily outlawed and violently prosecuted.
>>
>>28505682
You're comparing car crashes to a junkie shooting up legal heroin in his house with some friends. It's apples and oranges.
Also, don't dodge my main point
>Instead of banning something, how about we educate them about what they're doing
I have absolutely no problem with letting an adult citizen go into a headshop and buy some legal heroin to shoot up as long as they do it in the confines of their own home, or at least away from the public if that drug does any harm. I believe in freedom.
>>
>>28505669

I thought the FBI only hires real criminals.

Haven't you seen the movie "Catch Me if You Can"?

If you're a good enough criminal they give you a fucking job, apparently.

They should just legalize narcotics and stop forcing people to smuggle heroin in cans of pizza sauce.
>>
>>28504268
>If you carry the gene for schizophrenia
Then you are likely to develop symptoms regardless. Studies have proven that those susceptible only have their first psychotic break sooner when using the strongest kinds of marijuana than those who don't. Schizophrenia develops regardless.
>>
>>28504290
>only mention third world nations that have fought the most bloody drugs was and have only decriminalized in any degree very recently
>not mentioning the longstanding decriminalization in Europe
>>
File: 1448088409615.jpg (181 KB, 756x972) Image search: [Google]
1448088409615.jpg
181 KB, 756x972
>Democracy is good! Freedom fixes everything!
>Vote in representatives
>Representatives ban drugs
>No! Democracy is bad! Fuck people, they should be forced to live in a society with drugs!
>>
>>28504310
>This is a good idea to you...
Doesn't sound worse than alcohol or any of the store bought shit if you're rich and connected enough.
>>
>>28505701
The problem comes when your idea of freedom is an obesity epidemic due to an abundance of food mixed with other factors like a more sedentary lifestyle, where people are simply too stupid to stop feeding their addiction they pick up when they're young and even dumber. Education does very little to stop these people.

It's the libertarian dream

God forbid these people were punished by the GUBMENTS just for being different :^)
>>
>>28505589
What was the cause for organizing such event?
>>
>>28504425
>The effects to health outweigh any profit that could be made.
You could say that about just about anything. From alcohol to junk food to unrestricted private car ownership.

It's about freedom you twerp.
>>
>>28505721
Was it Nixon's war on drugs? Times change, grandpa.
>>
>>28504796
>implying worse scenarios involving alcohol don't play out every day
I bet you still drink though
>>
>>28505519
It's manageable by some but it's not good. It opens up possibilities for becoming something far worse.
>>
>>28505589
>It's like they just want to pretend they're in some movie or maybe they like to pretend they're some romanticized hero figure of ye olde days.
It's more likely that they just wanted to get off their ass and do something before it was too late even though they didn't have a plan instead of just sitting at home shitposting
>Then they run home and project all these feelings they have onto the government "just look at that gubment slave, he probably just wanted to murder all those innocent people right now... god I want to kill him".
like you're doing. Especially the part where you accuse them of projecting based on your own projections. It's like you have no self-awareness.
>>
>>28505707
Yeah if you're actually a criminal they'll just turn you into an informant if they don't straight up hire you. But if you're just mentally handicapped then off to a kangaroo court it is, because you're a terrorist now.
>>
>>28505721
>implying representatives actually represent the will of the people
LEL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tu32CCA_Ig
>>
>>28505789
>just go out and do something and be a part of a movement
This is my problem with these people, they don't have good reasons for really doing anything, they just want to fight da gubments

>you're projecting your own projections onto them
You're just projecting that I'm projecting about their projections due to your own projections. You have no self-awareness
>>
>>28504523

Glad this shitposter uses a tripcode, they'll be easy to filter out in the future.
>>
>>28505823
>they don't have good reasons for really doing anything
They believe that what is being done is unconstitutional. They had a reason, they just didn't have a plan. Turns out they didn't really need one either.

>You're just projecting that I'm projecting about their projections due to your own projections
You can't possibly know what's actually going through their minds nor did you even attempt to argue that premise, let alone involving facts. You made specific claims about their motivations and it's obvious that they are based on nothing but your own feelings and fantasies. You have nothing.
>>
>>28504214
>Not just executing drug users
Gosh, it's like you want losers
>>
>>28504605
>They kinda work like anonymous (the hacker group) where they just claim random attacks as theirs despite having no real connection.

That's not how that works.

At least not for IS, and by extension, "lone wolf" terrorism which is inspired by outside influences like IS.
>>
>>28504378
>Jail itself is COMFY

This is how I know you have never actually set foot in a jail or prison, or know people who have.

Don't just make shit up you moron.
>>
File: tom_cruises_face_when.jpg (39 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
tom_cruises_face_when.jpg
39 KB, 600x400
>>28503576
>DEA calling FBI idiots
>>
>>28504502
And that has nothing to do with the punishment.

It has to do with how post incarceration felons are treated by the state.

>>28504488
>You may wanna take psych 101.

You might want to actually talk to someone who has more than a middle school education.
>>
>>28505864
>They believe that what is being done is unconstitutional.
And black people think their children are being murdered by evil white racist police every day for no reason. Delusions are delusions. It's primarily an American thing to think being devout to some delusion is a good thing

These militias are breeding grounds for fucking retards, the types that sympathize or even identify as sovereign citizens. These people are fanatics. The constitution is their holy book. They stockpile weapons. They plan every day for war against the government due to absolutely paranoid delusions about some evil tyrannical conspiracy. They sit on bridges and aim rifles at government agents just trying to talk to these retards as they go on their little speeches about whatever shit. In these people's minds, all of this is justified because they believe they see the government doing the same thing. This mindset is delusional and dangerous

To these people, they can't see the difference between what happened at waco and the Oklahoma bombings because they're deluded. They're conspiracy nuts. They assert that the government is evil then make plans to counter this fabricated boogeyman. What else could justify taking over a bird watching station and claiming it as a mecca for other deluded retards to come along and join the cult?
>>
>>28504333
>I know a LOT more then you.

Then you would know that decriminalizing small amounts for personal use have nothing to do with organized drug manufacture, processing, and trafficking.

Or that there are generations of fucked up politics contributing to violence in South and Central America beyond just the drug trade.
>>
>>28504379
>like when they forced us and canadian citizens to take lsd as part of their mind control program

That had nothing to do with clandestine collections, which is the primary mission of CIA.

>>28504668
>And Alex Jones has joined the thread

Nah, the MK programs were real.

Ted Kaczynski, the Unabomber, participated in MK ULTRA trials while he was getting his undergrad from Harvard. Before he became a mathematics professor at Berkeley.
>>
>>28503542

You are witnessing the slow win of the FBI. Strategy is to talk, talk, agree, talk, talk, be reasonable, talk, talk, answer question, talk talk engage.... they will slowly wear these guys down. You heard the first crack in the milita armor when the militia guy said that the FBI were ok, and he was worried about local cops. FBI scored a small victory right there..... FBI are a lot smarter than they look.
>>
File: 1377701437665.jpg (29 KB, 490x333) Image search: [Google]
1377701437665.jpg
29 KB, 490x333
>>28505941
>>
>>28504796
HA! Fucking normie faggot.
>>
>>28504712
> Does not mean the CIA set up the whole fucking mission lol.
lmao ok
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Program
>>
>>28505941
>To these people, they can't see the difference between what happened at waco and the Oklahoma bombings because they're deluded.
why dont you go ahead and explain what exactly WAS the difference, friend.
>>
>>28503576
there is a hierarchy of fed agents, and FBI is actually closer to better side, though the list of who can be bigger assholes certainly isnt short.

Believe it or not actual ATF field agents are pretty decent people nowadays. The people i enjoy dealing with the most, are the Federal Marshals and ICE, and the people who I think are the biggest assclowns is DHS.
>>
>>28503630
>bacon incident

remember that fed agencies are under the control of the executive branch and that though they may not be ordered directly to be productive towards a certain political end, it is heavily implied that they should
>>
>>28504214
the guy that sells you the kush he buys from the guy at the indian bodega isnt a "drug dealer".

real drug dealers are violent as fuck and unpredictable, and would turn to other forms of illicit income if drug dealing wasnt available to keep them fat, stupid and intermingling with their own culture
>>
>>28504249
suggesting that drug laws create drug dealers is pants on head retarded.

criminals gonna crime, if it wasnt drugs then they'd be kidnapping and robbing from the suburbs
>>
File: Rare_d574f6_5507279.jpg (43 KB, 528x492) Image search: [Google]
Rare_d574f6_5507279.jpg
43 KB, 528x492
>>28504346
>Gun is nothing like a mind altering substance

Speak fer yorself, tripfag.
>>
>>28504268
creating a black market thru prohibition is a thing, yes

however creating criminals thru prohibition isnt.

the criminal element exists outside of the scope and ramifications of a specific law or set of laws, and are more of a product of the culture and economy at whole
>>
>>28504310
>watch crime DROP

that isnt how deviancy and recitivsm works, anon

the only way to directly affect the crime rate thru punishment is incarceration or execution

thats it
>>
>>28506388
>however creating criminals thru prohibition isnt.

The average and otherwise law abiding Joe that wanted to continue drinking when alcohol was banned became a criminal. Banning shit also opens up more markets for career criminals to exploit. There will be no money in drugs for them if everyone buys it legally, there will be no monetary intensive to kidnap poor girls to exploit as prostitutes if all their customers could just purchase sex from legitimate and legal establishments etc. This doesn't mean that those criminal elements would go away, but it would seriously harm their money making efforts.
>>
>>28504333
decriminalization and legalization arent the same thing
>>
>>28504584
Hey asshole, the adult in this is the one at fault

"Dad im not doing my homework."
" Why"
"Its stupid."
"One day it will help you and make you smart"
"no"
>allowing a fucking child to have more willpower than an adult and stopping here
Fucking lol you're a joke.
>>
I like how half the posts ITT are the same secured tripfaggotcode user arguing with everyone who thinks they are wrong for every reason under the sun. If troll 8/10. You still made your own side in the debate look dumb as fuck but you got alot of responses.
>>
>>28504378
>little johnny has a change of heart

little johnny still lives in the ghetto with no role models, no economic opprotunity, no education, and no guidance in a morally bankrupt culture with no hope

little johnny is going to be a criminal whether he wants to or not, there is no "reconsidering" something thay is not defined as deviant in your culture.

little johnny will instead blame the outside system for punishing his friend and over time, use every opprotunity or excuse to retaliate against it.

hence
ferguson
baltimore
LA
and on and on and on....
>>
>>28504631
>Every previously verified action that has a thematic similarity to another previously verified action is a meme
Just stop posting
>>
>>28505941
>The constitution is their holy book
Well no, that's too much hyperbole; but they DO highly revere it. Shouldn't all Americans highly revere the fucking constitution? I haven't seen any fanatics here either, they ain't attacking people; they have identified unjust actions by their government and are not letting it proceed.

>all that other dumb shit you wrote
Would you suggest bending over and just taking it, Is that what you do? These average people can stand up for themselves, anyone can stand up for themselves.
>>
>>28504372
This.
>>
>Gun laws don't work, we should get rid of them
>People are doing drugs illegally, we need more laws
>>
>>28506471

this will be an underrated post, but will be the most true here.
>>
>>28504041

what did you expect wannabe operators to look like?
>>
>>28506412
>The average and otherwise law abiding Joe that wanted to continue drinking when alcohol was banned became a criminal.

I'm discussing drug dealers, not drug users

>Banning shit also opens up more markets for career criminals to exploit.

opening markets for criminals to exploit does not in and of itself create more criminals, however the abuse of drugs and break down of a culture does.

>There will be no money in drugs for them if everyone buys it legally.

correct, but this will not increase or decrease the number of criminals, if anything this will result in more violent crime as criminals move to other forms of criminal enterprise.

>there will be no monetary incentive to kidnap poor girls to exploit as prostitutes if all their customers could just purchase sex from legitimate and legal establishments etc.

this is non-sequitur but Ill address it anyways.

human trafficking isnt like other crime in that its pretty much unacceptable in every major nation, but still hapens anyhow, even in countries with large legal sex trades, so if you want to use prostitution/human trafficking as an example of why something like drugs should be decriminalized, you are really really using a bad example

>This doesn't mean that those criminal elements would go away, but it would seriously harm their money making efforts.

...until they transitioned to something else, something that we're not prepared to handle as a freedom loving 1st world nation.
>>
>>28506513
understand that im not a lib and not siding with the protestors,

that post was more an admonishment of society as a whole rather than a slight against either the liberal or conservative perspective
>>
>>28506638
>I'm discussing drug dealers, not drug users

Drug users, or users of whatever is banned, become criminals when you make the products they want to consume illegal.

>...until they transitioned to something else

Like what? What could they offer if guns, drugs, alcohol and sex can be bought legally and safely? Protection rackets? We have privately owned guns and a not bogged down police force to handle that.
>>
>>28505941
>These militias are breeding grounds for fucking retards

earth is a breeding ground for retards.

the day you realize that most people are to fucking lazy to spend 5 minutes on the most powerful tool every created in the hostory of man to validate a fact before they spew it out of their retarded maw is the scariest day of your life
>>
>>28506684
I'm discussing drug dealers, not drug users

>Drug users, or users of whatever is banned, become criminals when you make the products they want to consume illegal.

you're moving the goal posts, Im talking about intentional criminals, defined as people who exhibit criminal behavior based on either a concious decision to engage in serious and consistent criminal activity that actively harms, or can be reasonably assumed to eventually be required to cause harm to others.

...until they transitioned to something else

>Like what? What could they offer if guns, drugs, alcohol and sex can be bought legally and safely? Protection rackets? We have privately owned guns and a not bogged down police force to handle that.

kidnapping, theft, slavery, fraud, child sex, forgery, blackmail, terrorism, do i need to keep going?
>>
>>28506767
>Im talking about intentional criminals, defined as people who exhibit criminal behavior based on either a concious decision to engage in serious and consistent criminal activity that actively harms, or can be reasonably assumed to eventually be required to cause harm to others.

You should have specified that at the start instead of just saying criminals. I'm in agreement that very few career criminals are born from prohibitionist laws. I think it is you that is moving goal posts in this case.

>kidnapping, theft, slavery, fraud, child sex, forgery, blackmail, terrorism, do i need to keep going?

Half of those would be directly limited by legalizing prostitution.
>>
Who the fuck is this new namefag? Drop it son, nobody gives a shit that you think you're a special snowflake.
>>
>>28506638
>opening markets for criminals to exploit does not in and of itself create more criminals
Maybe if we are talking about a nunery, in the real world uranidiot
>>
>>28506638
People were using all sorts of drugs since forever, and it only attracted criminals when made illegal. It is highly sought after, and illegality jacks the price up.

I'd rather drugs be regulated and at least ensured of purity ala what the FDA should do in all things (corruption aside). Sure there will be dopeheads being worthless (and that isn't a universal truth), but we have that now and pretty fucking unregulated.

If you want to tell me I can't pursue the morphine blues, yo're just as bad a people saying why do you need guns. Because fuck you it's my choice.
>>
>>28506638
>...until they transitioned to something else, something that we're not prepared to handle as a freedom loving 1st world nation
OooOoh, big spoopy unknown, what's gonna be faget?

Fuck off.
>>
>>28506790
There are a fair bit of western countries with legalized gambling and prostitution and they still have those problems.

Problem is that they will never be seen as constructive industries, and they contribute almost nothing besides 'entertainment'.
>>
>>28506790
You know, when food is scarce during war time, criminals like to horde food and either sell it at exorbant prices or just to ensure they survive. Anything that people want but can't get legally will create a criminal element.
>b-but anon, you NEED food, you don't need drugs
Well you gonna ask me why I NEED guns next too?

Kill yourself.
>>
>>28506900
>muh opinions are facts now
>>
>>28504188
>I love how the FBI guy pretty much point blank tells him they're not there to make any decisions but just in case things go south. So basically, Hi, nice to meet you, I'm the one that will put a bullet in your head if I'm told to do so, have a nice day.

>Implying the militia members aren't better armed and a better shot.
>>
>>28506903
What? It sounds like you're agreeing with me.
>>
>>28506334
Bacon incident lost steam after the mosque arson incident turned out to be a member of the mosque
>>
>forum sliding ITT

What exactly is going on in this video? Why won't the guy filming his screen shut the fuck up?
>>
>>28506903
meant for
>>28506767

Sorry >>28506929
>>
>>28506790
>Half of those would be directly limited by legalizing prostitution.

your perception of what crime is and how it works is extremely myopic,

rhough I support limited legalized prostitution, dont fool yourself into thinkig thay legalizing prostitution would have very little effect on any crime rates, except prostitution. It wont.

>in the real world uranidiot

excellent retort, and so very well stated! Sir, I yield to your flawless logic and eloquent prose...

>Id rather drugs be regulated and at least ensured of purity ala what the FDA should do in all things (corruption aside). Sure there will be dopeheads being worthless (and that isn't a universal truth), but we have that now and pretty fucking unregulated.

I would also rather drugs be semi available and heavily regulated and taxed, Im not arguing against that, per se, Im merely pointing out to those people that erroneously believe that legalizing drugs will lower actual total crime rates isnt going to happen and that other, way more serious crime will skyrocket.

>If you want to tell me I can't pursue the morphine blues, yo're just as bad a people saying why do you need guns. Because fuck you it's my choice.

privately owned defensive and recreational arms and drugs arent even remotely comparable when it comes to how many people each affect, hurt, and traumatize each year. (government arms notwithstanding) In fact privately owned defensive and recreational firearms have a positive net influence on society. So privately owned arms serve a very valuable cultural and economic purpose.

Conversely, privately used narcotics (the ones designed/used for recreational and not medical use) can and do negatively impact only the user but innocent bystanders, family and loved ones, society, and the economy

Im pro limited legalization, but dont fucking pretend drug abuse ONLY affects the drug user. That's just pure ignorance, willful or otherwise.
>>
>>28507097
Might want to start proofreading your posts.
>>
>>28506790
>should have specified.

dude, The posts can only be 2000 characters.
>>
Gf dad works as an FBI agent and is glad there is a DEA to take on drug cases becuase its a shit teir line of law enforcement. Drug cases are always fruitless and depressing.

Plus it's almost garunteed the DEA will fuck up the case and/or overwork and burn informants and get them killed. Plus most if the agents do not have college degrees.

The FBI doesn't give two shits about these milita groups. Most would rather raid them but I agree the best strategy is simply to isolate them and not give them the excuses to call foul and loss of life.
>>
>>28506881
>Id much rather have Chavez kidnap, rape, and mail my daughters fingers to me until he receives ransom money than have Chavez and Tyrone gunning each other down in the street of a shitty part of town I never drive thru...

...the post
>>
>>28506911
>i have no valid arguments left so ill just shitpost
>>
>>28507097
So only entertainment that you deem is useful to society should be allowed, and people who disagree are just wrong.

I would be much better off just growing my own damn weed then using subsidized pain medication that I can't afford and I know very few people that can afford at full cost. Additionally, I would spend less on entertainment and more on "productive things" if I had free reign on my drug choices. Shit, even methamphetamines have a place and are not crazy-stupid addictive like I was lead to believe. I tried them to see if I was lied to the same way like I was about weed. Didn't use again for a year. Got a small amount after that to take orally for productivity's sake for a week and haven't never used since (years) because I haven't needed it.

We have a problem with people who lack willpower of even infinitesimal amounts, and then bootlickers like you want to regulate around them instead of telling those chucklefucks to either wise up or OD/starve. If you can't earn an income for no good reason then the gov't shouldn't help you.

I have and never will be on unemployment, and I am super fucked up from injuries overseas. I am not receiving or pursuing benefits from the VA and just get pain meds, which I can barely use because it'd impact my ability to work. Weed actually is less hampering. So fuck yourself raw and bleed out please.
>>
File: 1443732775905.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1443732775905.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>>28506716
No I would agree these milita groups are breeding grounds for retards. I say this from dealing with these people IRL and confirming them from the accounts of law enforcement and FBI when they delt with these nutty people. Some of the stories are too cringe worthy to read.

I'm including milita groups like thr Bundys and also wacko "freemen" or "sovereign citizens". Thry are almost in the same spectrum
>>
>>28506985
ok.

i was just pointing out that fed agancies can be subject to the political bias of the controlling administration
>>
>>28504290
>>28504290
you are a fucking giant faggot please fuck off back to /r/guns
>>
>>28507147
Wow, if drugs were legal then gangs will definitely move into kidnapping.
>fear mongering: the post

Not to mention that shit is way harder to accomplish successfully than selling pot and crack. Also this is why I own guns.

I hate you so much I think you have to be trolling.
>>
>>28504290
>At a meth lab they found a new fucking type of bacteria due to the conditions
>I'm an idiot fear mongering boot licking piece of shit and probably thought Reefer Madness was a real thing
What in the wide wide fucking world of sports are you talking about?
>>
>>28504290

>Brazil
>Drugs are legal

Que
>>
>>28507162
What would you reccomend people do when the government tries to steamroll them unjustly ala Ruby Ridge?

Just what? Let them shoot your kids and wife? Hope that people that shoot kids and dogs without even asking for a surrender will treat you with respect?

These militias are on the defense and are not going out of their way to hurt anyone, if shit gets hot it WILL be because the feds decided to start shooting.
>>
Wasn't Pete Santilli the (confirmed?) FBI informant who turned the trucker ride for the constitution into a fuckup a few years ago?
>>
>people ITT wanting drugs to be legal

How'd that opium turn out for china and its enemies

Give dealers mandatory life and you won't see many of them anymore except the really dumb or really bad guys
>>
>>28507215
China already has the death sentence for producers and dealers of drugs IIRC, and it has stopped nothing.

People should be allowed to make examples of themselves with their own choices.

Not surprisingly, there are plenty of people who do recreational drugs stronger than weed without fucking their lives up.
>>
>>28507200
Well I'm not sure about steam rolling however a good tip would not be a part of a cult that abuses children and deals with $3,000 land disputes with fire arms.

Also threatning police officers when your armed doesn't really give credit to your cause.
>>
>>28507096
>>28506903
>anything will create a criminal element.

I already defined what Im arguing a criminal is here in this post >>28506767

>people who exhibit criminal behavior based on either a concious decision to engage in serious and consistent criminal activity that actively harms, or can be reasonably assumed to eventually be required to cause harm to others.

people who profiteer arent criminals. Nor am I calling profiteers criminals

so is your argument that >hoarders
who stockpile and then sell that stockpile for extreme profit are, by the nature of their hoarding, stockpiling, and profiteering automatically labeled as >criminals?

are you a fucking communist?

because people that profiteer in emergencies might be assholes but they are certainly not criminals, unless you consider profit illegal

then you're a fucking filthy communist.
>>
>>28507224
They sure as hell aren't suffering from a large percentage of their population addicted to opium anymore
because, you know, keeping it legal in china were what the opium wars were all about an it absolutely wrecked their society

No, people should not be allowed to slowly kill themselves at the expense of society for some retarded hedonism. I'd rather live in a country that punishes drugs with death than in one where they're legal
>>
>>28507120
meh, im on a phone walking around, typos are going to happen
>>
>>28504645
its a case of the govt wanting to eminent domain land, then change the status of it once everyone forgets about this, so they can give sweetheart deals to their own mining companies to extract the uranium deposits in the area.
>>
>>28505725
>All the stupid people kill themselves quickly with coke and heroin instead of slowly over the course of decades via obesity and alcoholism; leading to our current organ shortage due to fatties and drunks taking them all.
>this is a problem
If freedom is what is necessary to seperate the wheat from the chaff then we need a hell of a lot more freedom.
>>
File: 1394585188866.jpg (53 KB, 630x377) Image search: [Google]
1394585188866.jpg
53 KB, 630x377
>>28507273
>Heroine and coke addicts
>Killing themselves quickly

Anon...
>>
>>28507241
>Ruby Ridge
>cult that abuses children
WOW. You're an idiot.
If you meant WACO, then any evidence, or better yet, PROOF of most of what the feds said died in a fucking fire.

Just look up Ruby Ridge before you reply to me, I'll wait.
>>
File: lllll.jpg (2 MB, 3669x1500) Image search: [Google]
lllll.jpg
2 MB, 3669x1500
>>28507294
DAVID KORESH WAS A GOOD BOY WHO DINDU NOTHING

http://www.nytimes.com/1993/05/04/us/growing-up-under-koresh-cult-children-tell-of-abuses.html?pagewanted=all

You have a point with Ruby Ridge, but the evidence of Koresh being a rapist and the leader a literal doomsday cult is readily available.
>>
>>28507318
> we had to burn the village to save the village
but seriously, what was to stop these FBI hispeed lo-drag motherfuckers just walk in one night and take Koresh out?
I mean, seeing as they already didn't give a fuck about the safety of others inside the compound...
>>
>>28507247
>so is your argument that >hoarders
>who stockpile and then sell that stockpile for extreme profit are, by the nature of their hoarding, stockpiling, and profiteering automatically labeled as >criminals?
Nope. And if you are drawing that conclusion from my post I question your ability to understand what anyone says, or to change your opinion based off of what anyone says.

I clearly said people stealing food when it is not plentiful, or right before the means to get more disappear. Like in war time. Criminals do this. Read.

The analogy was to point out that anything that people WANT but cannot get (including because laws) will attract violent, amoral criminal types.

Making sought after rec drugs illegal does not stop people from wanting them anymore than it stops people from wanting to eat. People have been inebriating since prehistoric times. Sure you don't NEED them, but you can make that pathetic argument for guns too.

People should be allowed to have what they want as long as it isn't directly hurting anyone else. You don't need drugs to become a leech on society, and those are just the low hanging fruit, there are more users you don't know about than do. You would not know I use drugs unless I told you, but you'll have to look into the reality of drug use in america with an open mind to really get what I am saying.

Back to the criminals, the laws against drugs and drug use only create an ARTIFICIAL drought/famine type situation ala food scarcity during war. And the worst type of people profit off this.

The simple answer is do not artificially create situations that profit criminals (and I hope you know I mean higher level people that Jerome on the corner).

Please go ahead and greentext one tiny part of anything I've written, out of context, and rant on that. I just hope you actually look into this more on your own than whatever narrow purview you have currently
>>
>>28507249
>opium wars
It's not like that had anything to do with western powers, especially ENGLAND purposely wanting to destabilize china or anything. It's not like the means of production and distribution were artificially fucked up. Read a fucking book.
>>
>>28507159
>So only entertainment that you deem is useful to society should be allowed, and people who disagree are just wrong.

so your argument is that Im not allowed to have an opinion?

>I would be much better off just growing my own damn weed then using subsidized pain medication that I can't afford and I know very few people that can afford at full cost. Additionally, I would spend less on entertainment and more on "productive things" if I had free reign on my drug choices.

this discussion isnt about you. if you want to blog go to tumblr

>even methamphetamines have a place and are not crazy-stupid addictive like I was lead to believe. I tried them to see if I was lied to the same way like I was about weed. Didn't use again for a year. Got a small amount after that to take orally for productivity's sake for a week and haven't never used since (years) because I haven't needed it.

first, every persons physiology and mental state is different, the overwhelming majority of people that use meth are going to suffer from some physical addiction problems, including substantial withdrawl, from a single use.

second, you're an idiot.

>We have a problem with people who lack willpower of even infinitesimal amounts

which is the strongest argument that exists for prohibition

>bootlickers like you want to regulate around them instead of telling those chucklefucks to either wise up or OD/starve. If you can't earn an income for no good reason then the gov't shouldn't help you. I have and never will be on unemployment, and I am super fucked up from injuries overseas. I am not receiving or pursuing benefits from the VA and just get pain meds, which I can barely use because it'd impact my ability to work. Weed actually is less hampering. So fuck yourself raw and bleed out please.

>recreational drug use
>self medication/diagnoses
>to scared to recieve benefits (would probably have guns taken away)
>paranoia
>bitterness
>uncontrollable rage

yup.
>>
>>28507249
>at the expense of society
How? Maybe society shouldn't give free shit to anyone who isn't earning it, druggie or otherwise. Maybe your argument sounds like an excuse for a government to have far overreaching powers.

Why aren't you acknowledging that most rec drug users are not failures in life?
>>
>>28507162
just the opposite end of the spectrum from the occupy movement, BLM, PETA, and moms demanding anything
>>
>>28507283
They do. And not just from the actual drug affect, which coke can quick easily fuck your heart, but heroin users choke on their own vomit regularly.

If that's the risk they want, at least they ain't costing me money. Shit, make those opiod OD meds OTC and full price, then they'd have no gov't expense.
>>
File: caps-dog-calendar-2015-607x469.jpg (127 KB, 607x469) Image search: [Google]
caps-dog-calendar-2015-607x469.jpg
127 KB, 607x469
>>28507340
>but seriously, what was to stop these FBI hispeed lo-drag motherfuckers just walk in one night and take Koresh out?

They tried that, they attempted to raid the Koresh compound and got shot up, several agents were killed and that started the siege.

Koresh had every chance to let people and children go, and he let certain numbers go. The FBI/ATF were wrong to 'go' for it, but that doesn't mean the death cult preparing for the 'final battle' didn't burn themselves out in accordance with their prophets wishes.

The threat of eternal damnation is a great motivator, look at the FLDS.
>>
>>28507176
right, its so hard it doesnt happen daily literally 1 foot over the imaginary line of the US border along side equally as profitable sale of illicit drugs
>>
>>28506355
Right. But because the feds didn't learn from prohibition, they think that forcing drugs into the black market will somehow make it any easier to control the criminal element. Just remember, alcohol prohibition led to the rise of the mafia, and drug prohibition has led to the rise of the mexican cartels.
>>
>>28507318
Because one guy in there was looney, it justified killing everyone. Or even a situation that anyone could see would likely result in innocent people dying.

ATFman pls go.
>>
>>28507241
fuck off statist commie
>>
>>28507403
But anon, where is your proof that this group really said that? Other than secondhand account and people that clearly could have ulterior reasons to confirm the government's story.
>>
>>28507394
The numbers of heroine and cocaine addicts who actually OD on the drug are far, far far lower than the shambling fucking zombies that slowly waste away.
>>
File: CURe to CANCER.jpg (83 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
CURe to CANCER.jpg
83 KB, 720x480
>>28504268
50% chance to cure your cancer too
>>
>>28507406
Disarmed mexicans in a shitty country with an overtly corrupt government that has as good a track record of killing protesters as it does of rescuing hostages is not a comparable example to the american populace.

I don't have shitload of money either, so this sounds like a rich person problem. Oh, what?
>>
>>28507408
>alcohol prohibition led to the rise of the mafia, and drug prohibition has led to the rise of the mexican cartels
Extremely true.
>>
>>28507436
>it's not like I have proof of any kind though
The numbers of heroin addicts costing me money could drop significantly if bootlicking cunts like you didn't insist on government handouts. It's like in one hand you cause the problem, then in the other you "TRY" to solve it.

Then you use this as an excuse for you to exist.

Just fuck off already.
>>
>>28504268
>If you carry the gene for schizophrenia one puff make you 50% more likely to become a loony. So harmless
>One puff will make you crazy half the time
>gene for shitzo
You don't really believe this do you?
>>
>>28507348

>I clearly said people stealing food when it is not plentiful...

-------------------------------------
>>28506790 #
You know, when food is scarce during war time, criminals like to horde food and either sell it at exorbant prices or just to ensure they survive. Anything that people want but can't get legally will create a criminal element.
>b-but anon, you NEED food, you don't need drugs
Well you gonna ask me why I NEED guns next too?

Kill yourself.
----------------------------------------------

>I clearly said people stealing food when it is not plentiful...

>I clearly said...stealing

>clearly
No, actually you didnt.

actually the word "stealing" or any derivitive is nowhere in your post.

nor can anything you said be inferred or implied to mean stealing.

maybe all those drugs are starting to rot your brain
>>
>>28507442
Any drug that purports to cure multiple conditions is a sham
>>
Heroes.
>>
File: thc 3 times less polyps.png (30 KB, 1923x2591) Image search: [Google]
thc 3 times less polyps.png
30 KB, 1923x2591
>>28507493
>penicillin cures multiple conditions
>sham

you sound like an anti-vaxxer
>>
>>28507483
wewlad them hot semantics, I guess you got me on a technicality. I am still saying and meant stealing.

http://www.toptenz.net/top-10-historic-famines-caused-cannibalism.php check out siege of leningrad

Could you address what the analogy meant, instead of the specific semantics of the analogy?
>>
>>28507483
Ok, so what if he meant stealing in the original post and did so in the following posts. You are side-stepping that what he was saying is that highly wanted goods, when not available through normal means, attract criminal enterprises.
>>
>>28507477
http://www.drugabuse.gov/related-topics/trends-statistics/overdose-death-rates

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jacobsullum/2014/03/10/how-many-daily-heroin-users-are-there-in-the-u-s-somewhere-between-60000-and-1-million-maybe/

>7,000 OD deaths between Heroine AND Cocaine in 2010.
>Somewhere between 600,000 and 1.5 million heroine users in the US in 2010.

Are you a crack baby or something anon? I seem to have hit a nerve.
>>
>>28505683
>>28505712
>>28505716
>>28505722
>>28505735
>>28505945
>>28505935
>>28506370
>>28506388
>>28506418
>>28506456

Hey you know child sex trafficking is illegal. So if we legalize that we should be ok right??? You know come to think of it necrophilia isnt hurting anyone (the guys dead) we should legalize that too. Ya know we dont want a black market on these two things like you guys said.
>>
>>28507483
Hey buddy, you seem like a good friend. You know where we could meet up talk about debate team tactics? Maybe I can show you my newest gun. That's be fun right?

Do you think it is possible that saying criminal and hording food during war implied stealing? You know, since if you took a history class in school you learn that that stuff happens.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.